Mesmer-eyes (part 2 of 3)

Printer-friendly version


I was a bright lad who had had a sheltered life.

I diligently cruised through school and university.

But then it all went pear-shaped.
– Or should that be almond-shaped?


 

MESMER-EYES by Suzie Dalkin

 


Part 2 (of 3)

 


The story so far: Joe had taken a temporary job in a department store where he met and befriended two beauty consultants who were sisters. They had invited him to share their flat, and his dazzling eyes had caused them to persuade him to let them give him a makeover...

 


Once our meal was out of the way, Sue took over and I was now putty in her hands, but she decided it would be useful to use her sister's experience as well so they both went into her bedroom to agree how best to do this before beginning the job.

Sue firstly made me have a really close shave, then decided a little trim of my longish hair might be in order, and some tidying up of my eyebrows, but she insisted they all would still look normal for a man, if slightly towards the female end of the male spectrum.

She then sat me down for my treatment and, with Sue wearing her white smock, it all seemed very reminiscent of being at the dentist’s, with the dental nurse in this scenario being Chris, who was standing next to me and giving the impression of being Sue's enforcer.

Then the painting began in earnest. There was a lot of applying, brushing and smoothing going on, plus technical discussions to which I wasn’t invited to contribute. I acquired some false eyelashes too, which certainly felt strange, but eventually Sue declared her work to be done. She stood back to admire her handiwork from all angles while Chris complimented her saying, “I couldn’t improve on that, Sue, well done!”

I then piped up, saying “Don’t I get to take a look then? After all, it is MY face!”

Sue said ”Ok then, but you absolutely mustn’t touch your face!” as she put a large mirror in front of me.

And what I saw was a vision of loveliness with the most dazzling eyes I’d ever seen. And for the first time in my life I was in love.

Sue left me to admire myself for a few minutes and then asked me what I thought.

“I just can’t believe it!” I said.

“You’re not the only one, I can’t believe it either. I may have been the one who first noticed your potential and was convinced you’d look fabulous, but ‘fabulous’ doesn’t do you justice. Yours is the most beautiful face I’ve ever made over, Joe.” And she burst into tears. Chris needed to whisk her away to prevent me joining in and ruining her work.

When Sue had calmed down and the girls came back, I was still my own No. 1 fan, or should that be Josie’s No. 1 fan, because there was no longer any Joe in the room – well, at least above my shoulders!

So next, the girls turned the room into a photographic studio to take some pictures of my new face. But first they fitted me with a couple of female outfits they’d cobbled together from their wardrobes, including some jewellery, high heels, breast forms and a bra. (I'm not quite sure how they got me to agree to it but I was probably quite vulnerable to suggestion at that point!) And all of that enabled them to take full-length poses as well, and they said that I looked awesome in every shot.

By the time my makeup was removed, all three of us were tired out but elated.

The next morning we all went to work while trying to hide huge smiles as we knew that, if we were to be challenged, we wouldn’t be able to explain them. So, after a difficult day, our relaxing evening evolved into a discussion about what we should do next, or rather, what I should do next!

And of course I didn’t know. Various options were discussed ranging from me treating it as a one-day experience that wouldn’t happen again, to me permanently changing gender, and all points in between – meaning that I was having difficult thoughts I’d never had before.

One thing that did seem a possibility was that I could be given the opportunity to see what life might be like as a girl, and Sue proposed that the girls should aim to get me to go out in public as a girl at the end of my two-week trial. They agreed that they would train me and clothe me accordingly.

So that plan was agreed and put into effect straight away when they waxed me all over (almost), pierced my ears (with little protest – which they seemed to think significant!) and then hid my bedroom clothing to replace it all with a pink nightie, dressing gown and slippers. Over the next ten days I learned to walk, talk, sit, dance, giggle and smile like a girl.

The girls decided, then convinced me, that we’d go to a nightclub on the Saturday, the final day of my trial, but on the day before that they told me that they were happy with their new flatmate and invited me to stay on with them permanently. So we had another celebratory bottle – or two.

Saturday started with three sore-ish heads and the whole day revolved around our big night out. We had agreed that this would be a training exercise for Josie, so one of the girls would always be with me, whether drinking, talking or dancing, while the other sat nearby but apart, keeping an eye out for me, and the girls would occasionally swap roles.

We’d then dance as a couple of girls and possibly with men if they asked, once I was up to speed. So with all three of us dressed immaculately and looking delectable, we went to the club to put the plan into action.

However, we hadn’t accounted for how plans don't always work out as intended.

Sue and I were dancing together, with Chris on sentry duty, when two rather good-looking guys, who were obviously brothers, strolled onto the floor to split us up, and we both liked what we saw. My partner was a good dancer so I went with the flow.

Then Chris joined us, which wasn’t part of the plan, and she was dancing with... Sue’s partner. I was confused so looked back to Sue... who was bopping away with... the same lad as before! Then I realised that the two girls’ partners were identical twins! And the surprise and the fun we were having stopped me worrying about the fact that nobody was back there keeping an eye out for me.

Sue, Chris and I spent most of the evening dancing, drinking and talking with the lads, with Sue seeming to have taken quite a liking to Phil, while Chris was showing similar enthusiasm for Dan. So the girls dragged them away as soon as a slow dance started, leaving me on my own with Charlie, the younger brother.

He invited me to dance too, but I said I’d prefer to have a rest, although the real reason was the potential for my being kissed by another man and for having to cope with something arising during our close proximity.

Charlie was an excellent conversationalist and we found we had much to talk about, especially when he asked what I did. I told him I was just temping at the moment but was looking for a job as a chemist. Unlike most people, he didn’t make a quip about Paracetamol or Ibuprofen, but said “Oh, what branch?” and I knew he wasn’t referring to a pharmacy.

From there we had a common interest as he also had a chemistry degree, but his was inorganic whereas mine was organic. So I could recount my very brief career in the paint trade while he told me he was doing research at a local university, although he wasn’t allowed to say any more for confidentiality reasons.

Nevertheless, that broke the ice and soon he was bursting to mention my lovely eyes, which I loved to hear and, when the others returned, all looking very happy with their partners, Charlie and I couldn’t believe that half an hour had passed. So after the six of us sat out a few dances to have a drink, we three girls headed off to the loo together.

Once in there, only Chris really needed to go so Sue and I touched up our makeup and compared notes. Sue was impressed by Phil and was really enjoying his company while I was much the same with Charlie although I was worried about being found out. Sue reminded me that I only had to say that it was my wrong time of the month and he’d never learn my secret unless I told him otherwise.

Then when Chris rejoined us she said she was equally happy with her twin too. We all agreed we’d give them our flat’s phone number (mobile phones were yet to become a thing), and we’d arrange to meet up with them some time if they asked – and possibly the next afternoon if they were to ask us out that night.

When we returned, the lads were still there waiting for us and some faster songs enticed all of us back to the dance floor until it was time for the final smoochy spot of the evening, when I threw caution to the wind and stayed on the floor with Charlie.

And not only did I get up close and become aware of his excitement without running away, but I let him kiss me and it quickly became quite passionate. It felt wonderful, and I felt wonderful. And when it was time to leave, I just wanted to stay there with Charlie. And looking at Chris and Sue, they seemed to be having much the same reaction to their partners.

So, before we left the club, all six of us needed a loo and, when we reassembled, the lads told us that they’d had a chat and agreed that they’d all had a good time with us and were wondering if we’d be up for all meeting up again sometime. And that brought the response from Chris. “I think we might do, but what would you suggest?”

Dan had obviously been appointed as their chief negotiator, and he said, “Well, it’s supposed to be a nice day tomorrow, so if you’re free, how about we all go and play Crazy Golf in Westlake Park. We could even go on the boating lake or just walk about, sit on the benches and chat or have something in the café. Nothing heavy and all perfectly flexible.”

So one by one, all three of us girls responded positively. We said we’d meet them there, by the café, at 2pm, and then we kissed them goodnight before jumping into our waiting taxi. On the way home the (real) girls were both excited and couldn’t wait for the following day. I was and I wasn’t – being surprised that I’d experienced most of what they had, but also being confused as to whether I now felt I was male or female, as well as being apprehensive about what I’d committed to. There was no backing out now unless I was prepared to lose two friendships – and my new home!

The next morning we were all up and alert fairly early and planning what we were going to wear. Tight jeans, obviously – boats might not be conducive to short skirts, given that the point of skirts today would be to show off our legs but not necessarily our underwear as well, although those of us with assets up top would probably want to advertise those too.

As it was pleasantly warm we decided to walk the mile to the park, where the three Wilkins brothers were waiting for us, all looking as good, now we were sober, as they had the previous night. Chris and Sue had already compared notes and could identify which twin was which, so there wouldn’t be any swapping games going on, but I didn’t even have to think about which one was mine.

We seamlessly continued on from the night before with welcoming kisses. Then we three couples, walking hand in hand, started to amble around the park, moving apart gradually so we were all having our own conversations, until we found ourselves at the boating lake.

The lads paid for each couple to have a boat and we had great fun having little races, or making just the girls or the boys row, and there was even a bit of splashing and squealing going on. We also found time to stop our boats in the middle of the lake and lie back for a bit of a cuddle – not that the woodwork and oars made it comfortable.

After that we decided to give the Crazy Golf a miss and go to the café instead, where we had fun laughing and joking with each other. The boys had now all got themselves girlfriends and we girlfriends might be getting big phone bills soon, or at least a new phone, as I was suspecting our present one might not last long.

As it started to get cooler, we decided we’d all go home but agreed that if we were still talking to each other by the next weekend we’d all go again to the nightclub, although none of us would be surprised if some of us went out as couples during the week. So, after three long goodbye kisses, we started to walk back home ...and the lads walked with us for half a mile before veering off to their home, thus giving the opportunity for another round!

 

To be contined in part 3.

 

Mesmer-eyes ©2024 Suzie Dalkin

Image adapted from one supplied by pixabay.com

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Away To The Races

joannebarbarella's picture

The kudos fist is in plain view and I've used it!

It looks like those eyes are dazzling the boys too.

Catching up

The comment thingy went stupid for me on chapter 1, so "well done so far". Part 3 ought to be interesting.