Phillipa Scoff Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Phillip opened the door and immediately was thrusted with a tiny pair of what looked like red bikini bottoms. The rooms furniture had been moved around a small spray tan had been erected in the middle. Alisha stood next to the tent and appeared to be getting the spray tan ready, she smiled and waved him over.

“I am not wearing these” Phillip exclaimed. “These are women’s underwear”

“Don’t be stupid, these are what all the QVQ girls wear when they have their spray tan” Katie replied. “And if you really have a problem with it, I can have Jessie read you back your contract and you can see how much you could lose just for not wearing a silly pair of red underwear for a spray tan”

Phillip reluctantly returned to the en-suite and put on the red underwear, Phillip was not that well endowed below and he felt the underwear didn’t leave much to the imagination. Phillip walked slowly over to Alisha and she first stopped to take his measurements, she read them out to Megan who took the measurements down and then disappeared out of the room. Alisha told Phillip to shut his eyes and to stay still while she sprayed his whole body. At first Phillip felt embarrassed and ashamed, but after ten minutes he started consider that the girls probably thought he was gay and wouldn’t see any of this treatment as abnormal for a gay man.

Once the spray tan was finished Phillip had to stand still for ten minutes and then have another shower to clean the formula off, admittedly they had not gone overboard with the tan and he thought he might end up looking quite good. But as he stood still for ten minutes he saw Megan and Daniella setting up his makeup table, Daniella had brought two makeup boxes, which seemed fairly overboard for just a bit of powder which is what Phillip would usually have done. Megan had also brought through a clothing rail but the clothes were covered and Phillip dreaded to think what sort of flamboyant attire they wanted him to wear.

Phillip quickly went to shower, the spray tan came off surprisingly easily and despite the very feminine looking tan line Phillip appreciated his subtly darker skin complexion. Phillip dried off and put the red underwear back on, he didn’t want to get into another confrontation and it was the only thing to wear other than the lilac lacy gown he also put on. He returned to the changing room and was ushered over to his makeup table where Daniella stood waiting patiently.

Phillip took a seat on his leather chair, and Daniella pushed into recline mode so Phillip felt as though he was at the dentist. Katie then approached with a plastic cup and put three blue pills in Phillips hand.

Katie smiled and said “Now take these, they’re just anti-histamines in case you’re allergic to any of the products they might make you a bit drowsy but we have a couple of hours until we do your outfits so maybe have a nap while we finish up”. Phillip felt as though he dare not test Katie’s patience again and quickly swallowed the anti-histamines, he wanted to think this was for his benefit but he couldn’t help but also feel helpless at this point.

He watched as Daniella began to open up her large box of makeup, and then Alisha sat beside him and started buffing his nails. He could hear discussions in the background between Megan, Katie and Jessie, but they soon started to fade away as Phillip fell into a sleep.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I would think that making him take any kind of medication…..

D. Eden's picture

Would be against his contract, and would preclude the entire issue here. Also, what proof do we have that he is simply being given antihistamines?

It is obvious as a reader where this is headed. Phillip may deserve the treatment based on his previous attitude and the unfair benefits he has been getting, but it is obvious someone is really taking it all out on him.

I hesitate to think about just what is being done to him while he is unconscious. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus