Has anyone heard from the last Boy Scout?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Anybody heard from the last boy scout lately? seems like its been a while since we've seen a new chapter from him.

Last Boy Scout

I edited the last few chapters of 'Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Woman' and he told me he'd had some SF short stories accepted for publication in an anthology. He's concentrating on his published stories for now but said he may return to the story here later.

I haven't had any contact with him since just after the last chapter was posted.

Robi

LBS

He had also mentioned he got a promotion at work, and he was going to be working more hours.

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

i live

RL got in the way. I have a short story for the Christmas contest. And an outline for book two that I am plugging away at. I js don't like to start posting until i have a reasonable chance of posting something finished...Ish I disappointed too many people too many times by putting up something. That didn't have a proper ending. So the good news is. When I start posting again. You can look forward to a full complete story and with the same every other day speed.

Yay!!!

Yay!!!

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair