A very special day

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

This has been a very special and important day for me. While my gf and I have discussed my interest in exploring the other side of the gender equation, not much has come of it. I finally confessed today that I was occasionally tired of being a guy. This led to an in depth conversation, and ended with us spending a few hours shopping for clothes for my "alter ego".

It felt pretty good putting on a dress, tights, panties, heels and a bra, and actually showing the results to another human being. I'm now lying in bed wearing a satin teddy and panties, and feeling great. I have no idea where this will lead, but I am looking forward to this new adventure. It may have some rough spots, but I know that I have to remain true to myself.

If you have any insights or advice, I would greatly appreciate if you would share.

Thanks

O. Kaysonel

I'd be the Company Hard Ass.

I've been very hard on people who are initially exploring their other side only because I do not want them suffering; losing everything like I had.

Much to my astonishment, Saturday I met a couple in a resturant, and her Male partner is thinking of transitioning. I was ready to leave claw marks on his back, but as I talked to Him, I could see that He was considerably more educated than I and has the support of his partner. As I talked to them, I could see that this could posibly work out well for Him to become Her, and as my friend pointed out, the potential She has the support, freely offered of her female partner.

This whole thing can be tuff and confusing and the enemy take no prisoners. There are many things that affect our passing. Those within the female size envelope will have it easier if they do not cause themselves undue pain by insisting on walking like a football player, or talking like a logger.

One of my friends thought that after she transitioned, she'd just go watch football and drink beer with the boys and things would work out. It hasn't done like she wished, and I am sorry for that. As much as some people insist that women have equal rights in our new world, we don't. So, rather than get miffed about no longer being seen as one of the guys, you would do yourself service if you watched how women cope with various situations.

Do work very hard on your voice. Find yourself a Speech therapist if you can afford it. I worked with a woman named Barbi Scott (No kidding, nothing funny, she is genetic, and it is her real name.) I only did about three sessions before I ran out of money, but she'd taught me enough to work on and over time my voice has raised and my inflection has improved. When I think of it, I sing my sentences and it all seems to work out Jolly Good most of the time, but it was hard work getting there.

Do think about if you want to acheive "your" idea of what a woman is like, or achieve a "woman's" idea of what a woman is.

Barbi told me that women "chew their words" in other words when a woman talks, her jaw moves much more than a Man's. I have explored this and it is a hard skill to add to ones repertoire. There are just loads of advice sites on the internet but the actuall practice is left up to us.

Much Peace.

Khadijah Gwen

Ditto

I agree with Khadijah with all my heart. The line that caught and help my attention was "the enemy take no prisoners." If you are going to proceed down this road, be prepared to lose friends, acquanantences, and family.

Even when you know the risks, and think yourself prepared, sometimes, the rejection is going to break your heart and will feel like someone smacked you in the face with a cold cold fish.

Are there positives? Sure, the greatest being not living a lie any longer.

Think often, think hard, then act.

Blessings,
Beth

Thank you both...

... for your words of wisdom. I have no idea if this will lead to a full switch. There are many factors that need examination, and for certain, I will need to see a therapist or two. It's not something that I can take lightly. For example, in my current line of work, there would be little mercy (and a lot of cruelty) shown to someone who has "switched teams". I would definitely have to relocate, if I were to keep my career. And it is good career, with a good future. I dunno.

As for family - I know most members of my clan would be uncomfortable with it. A few would disown me. I think my siblings would be relatively okay with another sister, but I could be wrong. As for friends, I don't have many, so it wouldn't be a huge issue.

Like I said - therapy. Lots of therapy.

It's over 5 years ....

so how has real-life continued.
(And why aren't you posting more stories - for me, the One-Wish/Transit stories have the most promise)
Thanks
AP