A Partial Story.... Can you Help?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I am a long-time lurker and have an interesting little puzzle for you to solve.

I have just moved to Qatar, where the internet is censored. Before flying over, I went into a spasm of downloading Femdom and TG fiction from everywhere I could. The usual sites, unusual site and everywhere in between. Also, I was working in hast and did not do a careful job of preserving all the titles and whatnot. So now I have a very hot story in front of me, with no title or author or any idea as to where it came from.

Can you help?

The story is by a British author and is a follow-on to someone else's story. It seems that in this universe there is an anti-aging drug that also makes women taller and more masculine, and the men softer and more child-like. Here are the first few paragraphs, I can post the whole thing if need be.

++++++
Set in the near future Timmy and Lucy are a normal couple like so many other couples of their generation. However, with the new Rejuve drug reversing the ageing process and also reversing masculine and feminine characteristics Women are gaining power! Men are now seen as cute little feminine things and much to Timmy's dismay men's and women roles are now completely reversed. This story follows poor Timmy's descent into femininity along with his fellow men.
Authors note.
This story replaces the original Peter's Girl. It has been extended and rewritten in some parts. It is written in English as spoken in Britain. If you wish to take some of the themes and write a version that is more specific to your country then feel free. Just mention your source of inspiration. I apologies if there are any plagiarisms. I particularly enjoy gender role reversal themes and I would encourage anyone who enjoys this story to have a go at writing one your self. I, for one, would probably enjoy it.
Prologue
I looked at the wrapped box with the pink bow.
Lucy my wife beamed mischievously at me.
"Timmy aren't you going to open it?" She asked.
"Of course, darling" I said, pulling on the ribboned end of the bow.
Lucy was my wife. We had been married for less than three years and I was still desperately in love with her. She had beautiful blue eyes that when they looked at you pierced you to your soul, and a cute little button nose. Her mannishly short haircut didn't disguise the soft feminine mouth, a little on the small side, but generous all the same.
"But what's the occasion?"
"Just felt like it." She said, "it seemed about time I gave you something."
I looked at her with an intense pleasure, she still obviously loved me dearly, and I was so lucky to have such a beautiful and loving wife.
I took the lid off the box, and then moved the two or three layers of white tissue paper.
"Errr....!"
I stared at the pastel yellow nylonette in the box.
"But? But, I don't understand. This is a girls nightie." I stuttered.
My stomach seemed to drop down into my feet. Was this the beginning of what I had been dreading?
"What's not to understand? I thought you'd look pretty in it?"
"But it's a girl's nightie..." I persisted. Lucy smiled at me quizzically, a smile playing about her lips.
"Surely it must be for you!"
"Don't be silly, since when have you seen me wearing something like that?"
I licked my dry lips. It was true Lucy had never worn anything as sickly sweet as this.

It's here

That story is on this site here, as "Peter's Girl" by Totok. It's the only piece here by that author.