Cheers!

Printer-friendly version
Cheers!
...for Erin and all the Elves!



Making your way on the Net today takes most of what you've got.
Stepping away from all your hassles sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to read a tale?

Sometimes you want to go

Where you know that you’ve been heard,
and Ret-Con isn’t a curse word!
You wanna be where you can read,
and publish day and night
You wanna be where you can just read and write

You wanna go where Topshelf authors go
and you feel like you’ve been heard
You wanna go where transgender’s
more than just a word!



from the theme to Cheers
music and words
Gary Portnoy and Judy Hart Angelo

up
27 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A good place to make friends

RAMI

Andrea;

As you know, it is a good place to make friends.

RAMI

RAMI

"Anything you guys and girls

"Anything you guys and girls want... We got it. Anything you wanna do... Do it. - 'Cause this is what we do..."

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / kein Jäger sie schiessen
Mit Pulver und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / Kein Jäger sie schießen
Mit Kugeln und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"

Thank you,Andrea,

ALISON

' as you know,some of my very best friends live here.

ALISON

In my town which is called a city only because the

the buildings are close together, I am the "T" in "LGBT". There are others, but they are high school students and in this little city could be ostracised for being who they are, so, we will protect their identities until they become old enough to "come out" on their own. Our little group in Alpena, Michigan is called "Family Of Friends - GLBT and we meet at the First Congregational United Church of Christ which has a strong LGBT base. They believe people are people and it is one of the places that we can go to be cheery. We have another group too but it is an online group called the GLBTA with the "A" standing for adolescent. Both of our groups have Facebook pages and our GLBT group was in our 4th of July parade this year. Next year we are planning on having a float and including both groups together. In Alpena, Michigan, there is solidarity in the LGBT groups that are here. Anybody who comes through this part of Michigan on a Friday night is welcome to come to the meeting that starts at 6pm and goes to 8pm. We have a lot of fun at these meetings, and you could say that the place where meet is our CHEERS.

Thank you, Drea, for a wonderful little ditty immortalizing BC/TS.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."