Category

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

As an avid reader on this site I was wondering what happened to the category browser tag. I used it to find more stories to read and discover other authors.

If I recall correctly...

erica jane's picture

Erin posted that it would eventually be back.

Just recently they moved the site to new servers. Keep that in mind.

~And so it goes...

Category browser

erin's picture

It's there, same place it has always been. I pointed that out the last time someone asked for it. It's in the right column, under your logged in name below the Hatbox and Server Fund doohickeys.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

thanks

Just found it again lol. :D

missing category

logged in, under 'name' I see
Home
Add A Story
Forums
Frequently Asked Questions
My Account
My blog
My bookmarks
My Messages
Create content
Web Links
Log out
Alphabetic Stories
Monthly Story List

Novel in progress, Matryoschka Sara, a love story available at Matryoschka Sarah, a love story

Nope, cannot see it

Logged in (she said superfluously) and used the same block of links under my name on the right that should include the category browser to click the FAQs link that brought me here. But no link for the category browser, which I dearly love and miss. No 'search' function visible anywhere, either. My quest for the 'Category' hickey has gone on diligently and carefully for so long now that it would be embarrassing to say how long. "unhappy macnam"

Pout. :-(

It is conceivable that one or both of the missing things aren't displaying in my browser: Silk, on an Amazon Fire HDX which is to say an Android device. Extremely unlikely explanation tho, because everything else on the site displays beautifully on this (better than it looked on Firefox, even!) and it is clear from all this careful examination that absolutely nothing else is gone...except my sig and its pic, which seems unrelated to this?

Only bringing this up because if it isn't just me it probably affects everyone or a lot of us at least.

Thank you for your trouble taking a look into this,
Anne

I can't find it either

PrincessMilissa's picture

I can't find it either

"AIN'T KARMA A BITCH! OH WAIT! I AM THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING BITCH! NOW KISS MY FUCKING ASS ASSHOLE!, AND I MEAN NOW ASSHOLE!"
Listen to Teddy's Media Radio