Now I'm kind of lost...

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Um...

...I'm a little bit lost now... I've just posted one of my stories from my dA accounts (and I intend to post further ones), but somehow the submission process seems to be a bit strange compared to other sites. oO

What do I have to do to become an 'author'? I am able to post stories, all right... but apparently the system doesn't think that I'm an author. Does one has to be added as an author separately (and possibly manually?). And regarding my already submitted story: How the hell do I edit it in case I spot a mistake? I've searched and searched and haven't found an edit button. oO

Thanks in advance for every post which will enlighten me... ^^

You account will be edited into an author account

by one of the site overseers, after which you should have those options :P

It can take a little time, so check back in a few hours to a day, and you should be good.

And welcome to the group!

Melanie E.

Thanks for the answer! So it

Thanks for the answer!

So it will happen kind of default, once an overseer finds my story? Or do I have to apply somewhere for author-ship? ^^

author status

Daniela Wolfe's picture

Once, Erin or whoever else has the administrative rights sees your story in the system they will give you author status manually. The only work required on your part is posting a story which you've already done.

As far as editing your work goes, you'll have that ability once you receive author status.

And welcome to the site, always happy to see a new face. ;)

Have delightfully devious day,

Thanks! I won't be that

Thanks!

I won't be that active, though, my forte's rather the entire spectrum of transformation fiction. From animal to object. And sometimes, a TG story pops out as well... ^^

There's

Daniela Wolfe's picture

There's a lot more to this site than just the stories, it's a pretty active community. When I came here, it was just another place to post stories, but then I got drawn in and now I'm hooked. ^_^

Have delightfully devious day,