Newbie messed up her serial submission

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hello all,

I just submitted my first two stories to BC. And I messed up Omega. Actually, I messed up both, but more about that later.

Regarding Omega: It wasn't until I'd submitted the Prologue and a couple of chapters that I realized I needed to include the chapter designations in the title. In addition, I got Chapter 2 out of place...posting it last. The first posting should have read Omega - Prologue. Then: Omega - Chapter 1, Omega - Chapter 3, Omega Chapter 2. And, of course, the positions of Chapters 3 and 2 should be reversed.

Can I fix this?

Elizabeth.

Now, regardng "The Wish." I also intended to include a bit of an explanation...that this story was intended to give a glimpse into the lives of many girls who live on the margins: ignored. I don't intend to ruin anyone's day....but sometimes, I believe, it's good to see that people need us in ways we can't imagine. Something like that. Anyhow, I didn't get it in. Can I fix that?

You probably could fix it yourself

But for the moment I've sorted out the titles. You will notice that Chapters 2 and 3 are not appearing on the front page but don't worry they haven't been deleted. Normally on this site when someone posts a new chapter the previous one will disappear from the front page, obviously just having Ch 3 there is not the best idea for the start of a new story so I've temporarily removed 2 and 3 from the front page and left the prologue and Ch 1 there. Anyone who reads Ch 1 can click through to 2 and then 3.

Hugs
Cat

-
You can't choose your relatives but you can choose your family.

Cat

Oh thank you so much for fixing this for me! Everything shows wonderfully now.

I am grateful.

Liz

I created you an Author Page

and moved your submissions underneath of it so that now you can attach all subsequent submissions to it (underneath the book window - Elizabeth Mondalimare) and keep them organized.

Sephrena

Sephrena

Jiminy,

I never expected people would be so generous; both with advice and time. I suppose I hoped that someone would tell me where to go to read how to fix things; but to jump in and fix it themselves...and to establish, for me, the tools I need; well, it's overwhelming.

Thank you.

I had no idea that I could even create an author page...much less how.

Liz

Elizabeth, please listen to

Sephrena. She loves helping others. If you ask her, she will help you with any HTML as well. She is truly a BigCloset/TopShelf Treasure

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Stan

I will.

Thank you.

I'm so happy to see you here...

Andrea Lena's picture

....and thrilled that you'll be a blessing with your talent and your dear self!

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Andrea

I couldn't possibly refuse your invitation! Your writing has moved me so often!

It is overwhelmingly comforting to be so generously welcomed.

Love,

Liz