Life imitates art

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I thought this might be of interest. reminds me of a couple of stories.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321504/Busted-Escap...

Not so funny

Actually, this is rather a tragic story. If you look at the pictures, Rosalinda is quite young, fairly short, and has clearly been taking hormones for some time. She is not an escaped gang boss who had implants in the last year. If you track down the original stories (and translate from the Spanish), what you find is this: a new transsexual prostitute was picked up for not carrying her papers (or possibly not paying off the police.) Her fingerprints were run through the system, and they came back as those of the gang boss who escaped last year. Whether this is incompetence or corruption is an open question, but the poor girl is being held (and paraded before the media) until this is is sorted out - if it ever is. Her mother says that she was supporting a family of five.

John B.

Oh dear.

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

I guess that is the consequence of basing a reply on one sensationalized news-report.

In my own defence, I believe everything I read here on this TOTALLY unbiased web-site.

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

Rosalinda

needs to be housed with the women in a single cell to avoid omplications with the male prisoners.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Why

does the news article you're pointing to have both those photos and the video of the first version? Maybe there's a clue in the news report but I don't understand Spanish.

Daniel, author of maid, whore, bimbo, and sissy free TG fiction since 2000

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.- Oscar Levant

I have absolutely no clue...

Andrea Lena's picture

...which shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Ears are wrong, Hairline

Ears are wrong, Hairline wrong..

Though they must be family, because the resemblance is uncanny.