TG Visual Novel Indiegogo Campaign - Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I don't post here often, but I thought I'd share a link to a new indiegogo campaign I'm running to create a new TG game. It's basically an illustrated story but with choices, backgrounds, characters and music, so I figured it'd be of interest to people on this site. Here's a link to the project:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gender-bender-dna-twister-...

So yeah, check it out :D

I must admit

that your site sounds like a lot of fun.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Absolutely

That's the plan! The game is pretty light hearted, and although it does focus on issues of gender identity and acceptance in several routes, there are a few routes that are just plain silly. We think we've struck a pretty good balance between the two, so people who like serious TG stories will enjoy the Ben/Bri route, and those that like stupid antics will enjoy the Derek/Dina/Dr Kitty route.

It's backed!

I am really excited about the game. .. seeing it backed (and being a backer in the the first few days) and then seeing the campaign meet and exceed all stretch-goals was really exciting.

I Love your work Zet(sub), and will continue to support it however I can. (I only wish I had a few thousand dollars spare to really demonstrate my belief and support...)