Viewing my Kudos

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I'm delighted that the Kudos feature has been introduced, but I expected to see the results on the My Stories page. The only place I've found them is on the My Account page, which is just a totals figure, rather than story specific.

Is it possible to see a breakdown?

on the top right corner

... of the story page.

I believe Erin's intent is to eventually show them on My Stories, but don't know how high it is in her priorities.

The problem is the writer of the Kudos module...

erin's picture

...is not updating the 5.x version. When we go to Drupal 6.x, I'll be able to use Kudos 6.x and it has more options.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

I believe...

..Kudos is currently installed in a fairly basic configuration, so Erin can verify it doesn't cause any problems.

However, at some point in the future, she's planning to upgrade Drupal (this site's content management system), and with it install an upgraded version of Kudos, which can do more stuff: http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/forum/21663/kudos-should-be-wo...

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Kudos to Erin

For the Kudos. One more positive reason I love to post stories on BC.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Thanks everybody

I knew it must be somewhere!

The problem is that the obvious isn't obvious until it's obvious. Then, of course, it's obvious!

Best wishes

Charlotte