Comment at a time story

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

This idea will probably crash and burn, but you never know...

OK, the premise is simple: read this, read any comments below, then add a comment (somewhere between a clause and a paragraph in length) to continue the story. The characters and plot etc. are all made up as we go along - just don't reply to yourself (and if by some miracle it gets popular, wait for two comments after your latest addition before adding more) :)

This will probably get very silly, very quickly (at least partially because nobody has editorial control!) - but if you notice anything resembling a plot developing, keep to it! Obviously, anyone's welcome to take part - authors, commenters, bloggers, and even lurkers!

I'll start you off with a corny opener:

Once upon a time (well, 3pm yesterday) in a land far away...

Continued

Where this lonely depressed boy, whom felt all wrong and out of place with his body, dreamed and wished he could be a girl...

First Things First

Of course, the boy had more pressing things at hand. H elooked up at the clock on the wall of the First Federal Savings and Loan where he worked and wondered how he would ever make decisions on the fifteen pending loan appliactions on his desk in the next two hours before he was scheduled to quit for the day.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

boss lady

laika's picture

So while he did his best to hide it he was more than a little exhasperated when he looked up to see the branch manager Wendy Phillips standing in front of his desk, with a curious frown on her face.

"Can we talk, Jimmy?"

"I'm sort of busy, but well sure."

"In private," she said, pointing toward her office.

Wondering if he had done something wrong he followed her back there. Though she rarely she ever did this, Ms. Phillips shut her office's door.

(Hmmmmm, this story could branch into all different directions, people chosing which version to put their REPLY under...)

Then...

The screech of feedback blared across the building's intercom. "Mr. Finson, please report to Mr. Harrison's office."

With a heavy sigh, he took one last look at the mound of paperwork sitting on his desk. It would be a while yet.

recall the premise

Yes, in that faraway land those silly people think that it is worthwhile to spend all day pushing pieces of paper around. So aren't you glad you were born here instead?

Mr. Finson, please report to Mr. Harrison's office

He knew was the death knell for his finishing for the day. Gathering his papers into his briefcase, he headed for Harrison's office. But as he went by the tellers, a party of men in black entered, carrying machine pistols.

"Everybody down! This is a hold up! yelled an especially large brute as the security guard doffed his blue shirt to reveal a black one underneath. Amazingly, every goon looked exactly like the guard in the face.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

security guards

After the guard removes his blue shirt Mr. Finson notices immediately that the brutish guard has a bra underneath the black shirt. The guard then removes his hat and long blonde hair was released from the cap.

Hugs,
Jenna From FL
Moderator/Editor
TopShelf BigCloset

Hugs,
Jenna From FL
Moderator/Editor
TopShelf BigCloset
It is a long road ahead but I will finally become who I should be.

sorry.

Angharad's picture

Then there was a blinding flash as nuclear war errupted and a bomb exploded outside...

Angharad

Angharad

after the bomb exploded

After the bomb exploded everyone was still alive but they all switched sexes and the new women were pregnant.

Hugs,
Jenna From FL
Moderator/Editor
TopShelf BigCloset

Hugs,
Jenna From FL
Moderator/Editor
TopShelf BigCloset

Much to their Woe

The nuclear blast disintegrated their clothing yet left their skin intact. And to their dismay, they found that they were self reproducing and no longer needed the opposite sex anymore for reproduction. So what were they to do for fun?

Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf
TGLibrary.com

But they hadn't counted on the effects of radioistope half-lifes

And soon found their self-reproductive abilties fading away and humanity at risk of dieing out.

A temporary fix was found in watching old reruns of Meet the Press but even this erotic fare soon failed.

There was only one hope, one chance left, even Jerry Lewis films could not elict reproduction in the remaining humans of reproductive age but there was ...

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

an old video torture

Finally they ran across recordings of the Pat Sajak Late Night Talk Show and episodes from the First week when they moved Jay Leno to airing at 10 P.M.. So now instead of having sex at night now they instantly fall asleep.

Hugs,
Jenna From FL
Moderator/Editor
TopShelf BigCloset

Hugs,
Jenna From FL
Moderator/Editor
TopShelf BigCloset

Jimmy

pulled away from his keyboard and sighed.

"Why is it every time I try and write a story it gets all shot to hell?" he berated himself. "Last time it was griffons attacking the pentagon, this time it's nukes, what'll it be next? Mecha-godzilla?"

With a grunt he shoved himself out of his chair and made for his closet, knowing he needed to change out of the dress he wore before heading out for work.

As he opened a door into closet,

he was greeted by a bright flash of light!!!

After a few seconds of dizziness, he muttered: "I have got to change this stupid habit of writing with my lights off! Or at least, change the automatic light bulb in here for something at most half as bright!"

Faraway

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

BAck to Jimmy and Ms Phillips

RAMI

Jimmy had had these strange thoughts about robbers and nuclear explosions as he waited for Ms Phillips to speak with him. He wondered if those pills that Ms. Phillips had asked him to take to help him build his physique were responsible.

Ms. Phillips finally said, Jimmy, I have to tell you the truth. The bank is changing ownership and all the employees must be women. Within two weeks all males will be fired. However, I like, really do like you. So I figured a way to keep you on, those pills I gave you, well one is a tetesterone blocker and the other are female hormones. Within several months, you will be a girl.

Jimmy expression was one of .... (Next author can add the exprssion)

RAMI

RAMI

utter shock.

Jimmy was quiet for a few seconds and then replied,

"Oh god. It's because I took that $300,000 in counterfeit money as collateral for the loan to those drug dealers last month, isn't it?"

"Believe me, I didn't want to do that, and I didn't think anyone was going to look in the safe deposit box. How could I know the water main was going to rupture in the basement? They threatened to cut off my nads, for cryin' out loud!"

Just about then his eyes went wide and he laughed rather hysterically, and said,

and said,

at least i will now be able to shop at VS for myself

Dawn

My therapist once asked me when was I going to stop killing myself for everyone around me and start living for myself. I think it was what set me on the path to who I finally have become.....Me.