Weblinks Repaired

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

The module that handles the links administration for BC went nuts after the last core update. It hasn't been updated itself since January and there have been FIVE core updates since then. Late tonight I will be trying to change this over to a new module that was updated in July, actually changing back to the module I used a bit over a year ago, but that's not important.

Anyway, expect the site to be in maintenance mode sometime tonight and maybe into the wee morning. I should have things fixed or irreparably broken by 3 a.m. PDT.

Hugs,
Erin

P.S. If they are broken, I will simply do a restore to the snapshot of the site I'm going to take first thing in the process. :)

Hugs,'
Erin

P.S. Unfortunately, more than half of the links were either broken or corrupt and disappeared in the update. Please look at the links and add new ones if you see some of your favorites missing.

Idea

Since we don't really want anyone hurt or anyone going into withdrawal, I think you could safely wait an hour after Angharad posts tonights Bike, and then go into maintenance mode. That can give everyone a chance to get really antsy without their favorite site available while they are awake.

Now how do I make those little devils to sign this......;P

Weblinks repaired

erin's picture

Unfortunately, more than half of them were broken or corrupted and the gimmick that updated them just deleted the ones that didn't work. I went back and re-entered some of them so that's good. If you don't see one of your favorites now, you can re-enter them if you would. Thanks.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.