William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 12

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
by Sharphawlad

Chapter 12 Olaf-Orena, Kurt-Kirsty

"Lynn my office already was planning your Silver Wedding party if you do not mind combining it with Lucinda’s Wedding.

Lynn looked at William and said, "We could re-say our vows at the same time."

"OK then that is fixed I will have the invites altered and I better have a dressmaker come to the ship."

Olaf, "Could you ask the official tailor to attend as well because if I wear one of these my jackets do not fit correctly."

Willie, "I take it that it might be possible to save something from Olaf so I could have a grandchild?

"Father once I get married I will have a daughter that is related to us. I though will never be able to have any children. It was too late when the clinic realised my testis were damaged and I had stopped producing sperm. I would still like to go to college as planned.”

Kirsten, "I was going to keep it as a surprise for when you returned but I had better tell you now William & Lynn. The extensions the housekeepers are over seeing are more extensive than I led you to believe. By now your house will have been emptied and gutted along with the other four. The end house now has parking space for four cars. The downstairs rooms have all been extended into the rear yard. There should be room now for any guests who might decide to visit you in the future."

Willie looked at William, "At least Olaf will a have an aunt to advise him."

William, "You do realise he is going to need documentation."

Willie smiled, "I took a liberty & hope you do not mind. I have had a second set of documents produced for Orena Church. I presume you will be living as a female and as such with Lucinda. I thought it might be better if you both resided together as sisters.”

Lucinda looked at Olaf, "I had not really thought about how you would dress.”

Willie spoke in to a telephone, "Can you ask Maria to come to stateroom one." A short time later Maria arrived.

"Maria we want to play a joke on Queen Angela. Prince Olaf is to be made to look like Princess Lucinda, but no permanent or semi permanent makeup this time."

Maria, "Has that to include dressing him as the Princess?

Lucinda, "Yes from head to toe Maria".

"Princess I may need to use some of your clothing for the joke."

Willie, "Just do your work Maria. Then I will get what is needed later."

Maria started on Olaf's face, "Actually it is very similar to the Princess so I will have an easy job. Have I permission to trim your hair a little?"

Olaf, "As my father said, He wants to see what I look like as a female."

Two hours later Maria said, "All ready now as soon as we get you in some clothes.”

Willie looked at his son, "Congratulations Maria you have done a good job. How did you pad him out like that?"

Olaf, “Father that is part of the problem I was talking about. I thought you realised what the problem was."

Willie called the ships doctor. "Yes sir there is virtually no male cells left in Prince Olaf's body. In fact when I checked the records he was listed as a Hermaphrodite when he was born. That means he was born with both male and female organs. Now though the female ones have kicked in and shortly he will be going through a female puberty."

Lucinda grinned like a Cheshire cat at the news. "Uncle it that case we had better get married before Prince Olaf changes completely."

Wilma & Kirsten looked at their daughter who said, "After what happened to me I am completely off males. Olaf on the other hand is not entirely male and we do get on well, and he is my cousin."

Olaf, "Once we return to England it will be as two females and it would be better for me to change my surname to Church. Doctor I am coming back to your clinic with Lucinda. We want to know roughly how long before I change completely."

The doctor started asking Olaf questions. As they were talking Lucinda noticed Olaf holding his tummy. "Sorry doctor I have the most horrendous pain down here."

"I think Prince Olaf we are already too late. Please get up on the examining table and I will give you a thorough going over." Olaf lifted his feet up into the stirrups as the doctor asked questions.

The doctor, "This may be a bit uncomfortable but it has to be done. Lucinda watched, "Oh I better look in my purse for something."

Olaf, "Doctor I do not know what you have done but I feel considerably better."

“Prince Olaf, Your body will now change more rapidly than it was doing. Your female self has taken just full control of your body."

Olaf, "You talk as if there was two of me."

"In a way there was. Initially there was Prince Olaf but Princess Orena has eventually taken over. As far as your body is concerned Prince Olaf is already dead. But Princess Orena is thriving & will continue to thrive.

Willie and Wilma came into the room, "Is he OK?"

The doctor, "Sorry sir but Prince Olaf has not survived the examination. However Princess Orena should have plenty of children if she so desires."

"Sorry dad but even three weeks is far too late for me. I just had the most horrendous pain and nearly passed out. The doctor got me up on the table and checked me out. "

"Sir at it is obvious to me both Wilma & Orena carry the same gene I would like to test other family members to look for it all I need is a blood sample."

Wilma, "At least we would know who was at risk and who was not."

Willie, "OK you best start with me. I will send my remaining sons."

Max appeared, "Father said we both have to come for a medical." He burst out laughing when he saw Orena. “You have finally decided you are female at last. Both Kurt & I have always thought of you as a girl."

Wilma, "Max you and your brother Kurt could end up the same way as Olaf yet."

Max, "You’re kidding me. We always knew Olaf was different."

"No Max we are not kidding you. That is why the doctor needs to inspect every male in the family to find out who is at risk.”

Max, "Well if I am at risk I am going to have some samples saved for future use."

The doctor took measurements of Max's body and then said, "Can you hop on the table?" "I need to check your prostrate out and your testis."

"See doctor I am fine down there."

"I will send a full report to your father, but I can tell you that you are very healthy and should be able to have plenty of children."

Max got down and left the medical centre, "Thanks doc." He left the cabin laughing.

Kurt entered the cabin, "Father ordered me here. Hi Olaf what are you doing in a dress? You look rather pretty in it and if I was not your brother I could have fancied you. So I have a sister now. Well that is no surprise as you always were the most feminine of us. I would like you to stay though, as I may need your help. Doctor is what Olaf's got very contagious because I might be going the same way. I have been too embarrassed to tell anybody at home. I could not exactly go to father and say I am developing breasts like a woman. I have been bandaging them so people do not notice them."

The doctor looked at Kurt, "You are going to have to stop doing that in future or it will make you quite ill."

Anna Marie entered the clinic, “Hi I was told Kurt was down here and I came to see if he was OK."

Kurt, “Ann Marie you better come over here and watch as it concerns you. Did you know Olaf has become Orena? Well it looks like I will be going the same way. That will give Max something to laugh about having two sisters instead of two brothers."

Anna Marie, "Kurt I would say you have already gone the same way & I am surprised you have managed to keep the deception for so long by binding yourself. Not that I am complaining. At least having you as a partner will be different from the one I had previously."

Kurt, "You still want me when you can clearly see I have boobs & I do not know how long I have left. If Aunt Wilma & Lucinda can make a go of it with Lynn & Orena I see no reason why we should not."

Willie, "Well I do not need a doctor to tell me that I have got only one son now."

“Father I will still appear as you son when I marry Cousin Ann Marie. After the wedding though I feel we should use the Anglo version of our name. Anne Marie would you have any objections in becoming Anne Marie Church?”

Willie started to chuckle, "I suppose I could change mine to the same it is not as if we are actually changing the meaning Rose surname means Church Village, ours of the Church & William's Church. So basically we have the same name already."

Wilma, "I suppose if the boys and girls agree we could arrange for all three to be married at the end of this trip."

Kurt, "That is OK by me but am I going to have to get used to wearing these?"

Anna Marie said, "Kirsty nobody on here will notice how you are dressed and after our official wedding all your masculine clothing will be disposed of any way. So it might be better if you and your sister started to dress as such."

Willie looked at his two sons & said, "Your late mother would be over the moon to discover she has given me two daughters after all. I though know nothing about fashion or what is required for either of you."

Anne Marie, "Uncle Willie, It will not take Lucinda and I long to get what is needed for Kirsty and Orena, but It may be very costly too your pocket."

Willie replied, "I half expected something to happen like this with Olaf but, I was never prepared for it with you Kurt. Today was going to be a get to know the family day with William & Lynn before we all set off on this cruise. I suppose it still is a get to know the family, but it is not what I expected. The entire planning cousin Kirsten made appears to have gone out of the door.”

Renate looked at Kurt, “Kirsty I think your aunts and cousins are going to have an enjoyable time shopping for and with you and Orena."

Maria arrived with a dress. "Madame I brought the items you requested. I presume Princess Kirsty needs the same treatment as her sister. I took the opportunity of bringing a wig as her hair is rather short at the moment but, eventually it will get to a reasonable length, and then I will be able to do something with it."

Willie started to smile, "Max and I will come as well. It is a long time since my wife dragged me round the shops looking for that perfect dress. Max will have to learn like I did that ladies like to take their time and it is not always the first dress they try on they go for."

Little Lucy, "Please can I go because I like going in the store as they give me sandwiches and a drink. Also as Mummy is marrying one of your sons can I call you Grandpa Kaiser Willie?"

Willie picked Lucy up, "Yes that is acceptable by me. You may be the only grand daughter I ever get."

“Grandpa they have been teasing me telling me I was to meet the Kaiser chiefs."

Lucinda explained they had been trying to explain that Grandpa Willie was related to the late Kaiser and Lucy thought they meant the pop group the Kaiser Chiefs from Leeds in Yorkshire."

Willie started to laugh, "Lucy the Kaiser they are all referring to was my grandfather Willie. He was Emperor of all Germany."

"So grandpa are you a Kaiser Willie as well?"

Renate said, "No Willie is not, I am the only monarch of any German state."

Lucy, "So one day I will be Queen Lucy or Kaiser Lucy."

Willie, you will almost certainly be Queen of Bavaria & Queen of Denmark one day and unless there are more children you will also have to become Queen of Norway and Sweden as your granny is senior to Rose."

"In that case Grandpa Willie you can accompany me when we go shopping and you and Aunt Renate can tell me all I need to know about being a queen or Kaiser.

Willie, "Lucy you will have plenty of time to learn. When this holiday is over you will be going to live with William & Lynn in their home. Your mummy will need their help for a long time to come, but Orena will also be there to help them."

"So am I not going back to the little house were mummy got sick? I am glad we are not going back there, as there were no children for me to play with. When I go to your house will there be children to for me to play with? I hope there are lots for me to play with. I miss my Markus."

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Quite A Story Sharp

You need to provide us with a family tree for everybody. Will this story interact with your Gaby story?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine