How Life Can Change -7- A Little Play

Printer-friendly version

by Little Katie

Chapter 7
A Little Play

By Little Katie


This is part 7. It is rather short, in comparison . It is for a reason however. One, it sets something up that will appear later. Two, the action fell before something else that will happen and this made a good stopping point. Everyone have fun with this one, the next installment will have some more real world action.


Emily took some of the cars out of the toy box. She thought that the toy box itself was very cool. You couldn't even tell it was built into the bench. She pulled out some action figures too and put them in another pile. Finally she pulled out two jet fighters and placed them on the floor as well. She remembered building the fighters from model kits, it took almost two weeks as she tried to do the very best job in the world; she pretty much succeeded too. She sat down on the carpet, the thick plush padded her tush and the fabric felt soft and warm on her legs. She started to play with the cars.

"Beep, beep." she clowned around. She found a Cadillac in her collection. "This is John, he's going to be a world famous baseball player, he is going to the ballpark to sign a multi-million dollar contract." Emily drove the car through some makeshift streets in the carpet.

She then grabbed a garbage truck from her collection. "This is Bob, he drives a truck for the city, he works very hard and he is very tired because he works another job at night." Emily made the garbage truck drive through different makeshift streets. "John and Bob are coming to the same intersection." Emily had the two toys coming close to each other, but moved them very slow, very deliberately. "'Oh good I have the green light' John says as he starts to go through the intersection."

Emily kept her scenario going. "Oh no!" Emily rose her voice, "Bob has dozed off behind the wheel of his truck." Emily slowly pushed the to garbage truck into the Cadillac . "Crash, oh no, John is hurt bad."

Emily searched through her toys and found a police car and an ambulance. "Woo-wee-woo-wee," Emily simulated the sounds of the sirens. She drove the emergency vehicles through the make shift streets and had them arrive at the scene of the accident.

"'Hurry, quick, John might not make it' the policeman tells the ambulance driver. 'Right away to the hospital.'" Emily still played on, as if in a trance, as if she wasn't in control of the toys and was watching a play transpire. "Woo-wee-woo-wee." Emily sounded as she pulled the ambulance as quick as she could. "Finally they are at the hospital."

Putting her hands to her cheeks, she said immediately, "Oh No! They were too late." Then she threw a small handkerchief over the ambulance. "Poor John died, they couldn't save him."

Emily stood back from her creation, the two vehicles lay on their sides in one area as the police cruiser looked on. In another area, a handkerchief covered a toy ambulance. Emily's lower lip began to quiver, "Poor John is dead." A tear fell down her cheek, it landed on her forearm.

"Stupid cars," she said as she kicked the ambulance. She picked up all her cars and threw them back into the toy chest. "And you guys stay in there until you can play and drive something nice," she warned them. She closed the lid and went back to the floor.

Emily wiped her eyes with her forearm. "What do we have here, we can play army attack," she said confidently. She split up the action figures into two different piles and each group was given one of the fighter jets. "This side is the U.S.A." she declared placing a small flag in the center of the group. "And these will be the evil terrorists." There she put a black flag that had a red skull on it.

Emily placed the groups to form two half-circles. She sat next to the terrorists group. She picked up one of the figures and made it "walk" to the dividing line. "'We shall take all your land and rape your women, mahahahahahaha.'" Emily grabbed another figure from the U.S.A side. "'No we will stop you.'" Emily clashed to two figures together.

For some reason at that moment, she looked up and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She saw a beautiful little girl in the mirror, wearing a pink dress and smashing together two army figures. She looked down at her hands and noticed that she too was playing with the same figures. She looked back up and noticed the girl was still staring at her. She felt somewhat off to be playing such a game.

"Little girl," Emily addressed the mirror, "you don't look very happy playing with those boys' toys." She looked back down at what she had in her hands, "You know what, I'm not happy playing with my toys either, let's put them away, maybe they will be fun tomorrow." Emily reached down and gathered the rest of her army men and placed them into the toy chest.

She flew the two jets around the room, "Zoom!" she laughed. "I think I will keep these two out, maybe I can still be a pilot some day." Emily placed the two jets neatly on top of her dresser. "I guess I don't like playing with those toys anymore," Emily thought, "it just doesn't feel right, doesn't feel me." Emily went over to the mirror again.

"Little girl, why are you here? Why are you watching me? I don't remember you, and I don't remember asking you to come here. Why can't you go away? Why can't you let the little boy come back, sometimes I miss him so much. I guess you can't go away, can you? You are a cute little thing, your hair is very pretty and your dress is very pretty, even you little smile is very pretty. I just wish you asked before you came here, is that too much to ask for?"

Emily stared at the little girl in the mirror. They both made angry, hateful faces at each other. All of a sudden the little girl smiled and Emily smiled back. "Its okay, little girl, I can't stay mad at you to long, you're too cute." She kissed the little girl in the mirror.

"Silly, Emily thought.

She turned on her stereo, she still liked it very much. She turned through the stations, when she found one that played a soft little melody, no words, just music. The piano played on, and Emily moved her feet in small steps.

"Oh, Prince Charming," she play-acted, "I would love to have this dance." Emily closed her eyes and held out her hands to mimic a dance.

"Oh, I don't come to many balls, this is my first," Emily twirled and returned back to her original position.

"Marry you, become a princess? I don't know, we just met, what would the subjects think?"

"That you were beautiful." Dad answered as he watched from the doorway. Emily opened her eyes and spun to find him.

"Daddy," Emily protested as she blushed at being caught playing in such a way.

"May I have this dance," John said, holding out his hand, "or is that just for princes?"

Emily took his hand, "You're better then some dumb old prince any day. Daddy."

"Well, you are still my princess." John held her hand and placed his free hand on her lower back and pulled her close to him. "Shall we start?"

"A-huh." Her dad guided Emily around the room, periodically spinning and dipping her. She smiled and laughed, it was really fun for her.

The song on the radio stopped and so did her dad. "Thank you ever so much, princess, for this dance." He bent to one knee and kissed her hand.

"Thank you, Daddy," Emily threw her hands around his neck and hugged. He hugged back, pulling her closer.

"You are very sweet and beautiful." His hand slipped down to her buttocks and he gave a playful squeeze.

"Isn't that sweet," Vivian said as she came in. "I sent you to fetch her for dinner and you two are playing and hugging, your food is going to get cold."

"Sorry, hun, we had to get at least one dance in before the ball was over."

"It's okay, I think it's precious, I guess you were right, she is a real daddy's girl. But, chop-chop or the food will get cold and I need to get off my feet." Mom hurried them along.

"Yes, Mommy." Emily left the room in front of her parents.

"What do you think?" John asked his wife.

"If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have believed it."

"See, the doctor was right, kids are resilient and she's going to accept her new role."

"Well, we will see, she has her good days and bad. You said yourself, not to expect miracles, and we don't know what she does on her own."

"She'll be fine, I think she is starting to like being a girl."

"By the looks of it you're beginning to like her being a girl, too."

"Well, I must admit, when this first happened, I thought I would hate it. But, there is something about having a little girl, I can't put my finger on it."

"Oh, you're just a big softy for a pretty face."

"Yes, I am." John said as he leaned in and kissed his wife gently on the lips.

"Let's eat, I'm starved and so is the baby."

John helped his wife down the stairs and the family ate together. Emily was very polite and seemed at ease with herself and her family.

"Mom, this chicken is very good tonight." Emily complimented.

"Thank you, sweetie, maybe soon I can teach you about cooking."

"Really? Cool."

"Yes, we will have a lot of fun with it, it will have to wait until after the baby is here, though. Not enough room." Mom laughed.

"Mom, tomorrow can we go pick out the dress for my party."

"So soon?"

"Well I thought it would be nice to look at it and get used to it before the party."

"It will have to wait till Wednesday , I think your dad could take us after work then. Think so, dear?"

"You bet, I'd never miss a chance to spend time with the two most beautiful girls in the world."

Emily blushed.

"Still not use to the compliments are you?" Mom asked.

"I don't know, they are different."

"Well, you will be getting a lot, you are very pretty, oh and in a cute little dress with all the frills and trim. You would be to die for."

Emily sat back and smiled.

"I think we will also need a stick for her." Dad said.

"A stick?" Emily questioned.

"Yes, to fight off all the boys."

"Daddy!" Emily blushed.

The meal over, the family decided to move the evening into the den. Emily cleared off the table, rinsed the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher. She entered the den to find her mother and father sitting on the loveseat. Her mom patted her lap, "Gently" she cautioned. Emily slowly climbed onto her mother's lap and put her head on her mother's chest. Vivian combed through the child's hair with her fingers.

"I guess this happening to you wasn't all bad." Mom pointed out.

"No, maybe not, I wouldn't wish that this thing would happen though." Emily said.

"I know, baby, I know. But your dad and I are very proud of how you are handling everything."

"I guess, sometimes it's real easy and sometimes it's real hard."

"Well, it's still new, you will see as time goes on, the harder parts will be few and far between."

"I hope."

"I know, baby."

Emily rested and got cuddled by her mother. She felt warm and cozy where she was. Her dad gently rubbed her calf.

"Well, I am tired, you two." Mom announced. "Can't wait till this one comes out, maybe I will have more energy." Mom patted her belly.

Emily slowly climbed down and helped her mother to her feet.

"Thanks, sweetie, make sure she doesn't stay up to late, you." Vivian addressed her husband. Vivian vanished slowly up the stairs.

"It's just us, princess. What do you want to do? We can play a game or watch TV or whatever you like. But I think we should spend time together."

"We can just cuddle and talk." Emily said sheepishly.

"Sure, come here."

Emily hoped on her father's lap. His big hands wrapped around her body, making her feel safe. Emily smiled at him as he smiled back.

"You really like this, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good, I like doing it for you."

Emily felt her dad's hand rub her back and then move to her leg. He gently messaged her lower outer thigh.

"You know what," Emily broke the silence, "if the accident never happened, then this would have never happened, either."

"I guess not, sweetie."

"I don't know about the rest, but I'm glad about this." Emily reached up and pecked her dad on the lips gently.

"Yes, this is a good thing, I love you, and now I'm getting to show it more openly, I don't think that would have happened if this mess hadn't occurred."

"Yes, so maybe sometimes I'm very happy I'm a girl, now."

"Me too." Her dads hand moved a little higher and he playfully pinched and squeezed her buttocks.

"Ouch," Emily said softly and then laughed.

"Sorry, its just so pinchable, I can't resist."

"It's okay."

"I guess so, you aren't moving away."

Emily wiggled her butt in her fathers hand, they both laughed.

"Okay, you little scamp," her dad said, "it's getting late, time for a bath."

"Okay, Daddy." Emily went up stairs and drew her bath.

A few seconds after the water stopped there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Emily called out.

Her dad entered. "I brought you a soft wash cloth, be careful with your wounds."

"Thanks, Dad, I will" Emily replied as she pulled her dress off and placed it on a nearby hook.

"We also have to put some ointment on, you want to do it or me."

"You can, Daddy", Emily smiled slightly and pulled down her panties, the scar still looked a bit red.

John watched his daughter as she entered the bath, "You're too cute, you know that?"

Emily blushed and began soaping up. Her dad laid a towel on the floor in front of the tub. "Make sure you use that and call me when you are ready for the ointment." John said and then left Emily to her privacy.

Emily washed up. She enjoyed the bath, the warm water felt good against her pink skin. It felt especially nice on her vagina. She sat there for awhile, after her washing was done, and just enjoyed the warm feeing.

She got out of the tub and stepped onto the towel her dad left for her. She gently dried off and wrapped a towel around her head. She knew that her dad would be applying the ointment to her wound so she just wrapped a second towel around her waist. She had seen her mom do this a thousand times, and with slight difficulty she got the towel to stay on. She entered the hallway and searched for her dad.

Dad was sitting in the kitchen reading the newspaper.

"Dad, I'm ready."

"Okay, why don't we do this right here, hop up on the table."

Emily walked over next to her dad and he helped her get onto the table.

"Lay back, honey."

Emily laid on her back, her dad unwrapped her towel. She laid there, exposed to the world. The air felt cool against her moist skin, causing goose pimples. Her dad parted her legs ever so slightly, revealing the complete scar that ran from the top of her groin to the beginning of her girlishness.

"This won't hurt a bit."

"I know," Emily said softly.

Her father put some of the ointment onto his fingers. Slowly and gently he applied it to the scar. Emily's legs and butt tensed up, anticipating that the pain and humiliation would soon began. Her father went back and forth, and then in little circles softly. Emily murmured slightly. This did not feel the same as when the doctor had touched her. She felt safe, and loved. Her muscles relaxed and she realize that it didn't feel all that bad being touched by her father. She made a little noise.

"You okay, honey?"

Emily blushed a little, "Yes, Daddy." Emily wasn't moaning in pain, but delight.

"There you go, all done."

Emily just lay there, her legs still parted and relaxed, unsure of what exactly she was feeling.

"You sure you are okay?"

"Yes, just thinking."

"Don't think too hard," her dad said patting her leg.

Emily laughed, her smile shining with innocence.

"You're too cute. Do you know what we do with girls that are too cute?"

Emily adjusted herself and propped herself on her elbows. "No, what?"

"We gobble them up." Her dad grabbed behind her hips and pulled her butt to the end of the table. He lowered his head and started to slobber on her stomach.

Emily laughed like crazy, flailing her arms and legs.

"Oh, so tasty." Her father blew against her stomach some more. He then kissed her belly. Emily laughed some more. "You're such a cutie."

Emily smiled, liking the attention and the feelings of love. She heard her laughter fill the air, and the feeling of her dad's lips on her stomach excited her. She felt unsure what to do and simply enjoyed the moment.

"Okay, time to get ready for bed." Dad said while lifting his head off of Emily's belly.

Emily sat up. "Bed?" she asked.

"Yeah, its getting late and I have to get up for work.

"Oh, okay, but we was having so much fun."

"Well, there'll be other days and we can have more fun on other days."

"Okay," Emily frowned, thinking how much she liked the time with her father. She had visions of more happening, but it just ended, she wondered if she did something to make her father stop. Maybe she enjoyed it too much, or maybe it was starting to be like what she did with Jessie.

"Want me to take you and tuck you in?" Her dad broke her train of thought.

"Yeah," Emily smiled while forgetting her previous concern.

"You going to sleep like that?"

"Yep," Emily laughed.

John picked up his daughter from the table. He kept one hand on her back and the other on her ass. They walked up the stairs and into her room. He gently placed her on her bed.

"Honey, you are beautiful, you know."

"You keep saying that."

"Yes, and I'm hoping someday you will realize that for yourself."

"I just might," Emily smiled. Her dad gave her a peck on the lips. She felt his eyes as they looked over her body, or at least she thought he was. She laid thefd submissively as her dad covered her with a sheer, pink sheet.

"Sleep well, honey."

"Night, Daddy, I love you."

"I love you, too."

Emily lay there in bed, feeling the night air gently blow against the sheet. "I can't believe I did that," she thought. "Dad hasn't seen me naked since I was like 3 and that was by accident I think. Now we were playing while I was naked, how I changed." Emily replayed the memory in her head for a second. She smiled as she pictured her dad touching her wound gently and slobbering on her belly. "Jessie was right, Dad is cool." She felt a sensation between her legs,

"Oh my." Emily quickly removed her hand from her crotch, she didn't realize she had been feeling herself up. Guilt and shame filled her body, she covered her head with the sheet. "I can't believe I did that while thinking about my dad." She tried to chase the images from her head. She rolled over and buried her head into the pillow. "If Mom knew what I was thinking and doing she would tan my hide something fierce," was Emily's last thought before falling asleep.


Once again I hope you all enjoy reading. I tell you though, I had been a bit discouraged about the lack of comments and feedback, but it has been getting better. If you didn't know, I'm a feedback queen. I am enjoying the development of this story, little Emily is trying to cope, sometimes she does real good, and sometimes she struggles, don't we all?

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Me again

It's been so long since I wrote this story that sometimes I forget what I put in there. It's fun to recognize things though. The begining of the chapter is based on play therapy, and is very reminisent of In Search of Dibbs, by virgina axeline. It's a very interest part of psychology. The ending with the dad may upset a few, but I think it has a lot to do with adjusting to new roles and having to do it on the fly. Emily's reaction was pretty much one i had when i had a wet dream about my uncle paul. I think it's normal to have that happen, i remember talking to friends and they all said they had wet dreams about their moms so I guess freud was right. The dad's actions should be scrutinized because he definately is walking a tight rope and seems at time close to crossing the line of decency. I think the best way to put this is that things aren't always proper as I write.

Katie Leone (Katie-Leone.com)

Writing is what you do when you put pen to paper, being an author is what you do when you bring words to life

Nice Beginning

terrynaut's picture

I loved the play scene at the beginning. Very nice. Talking to herself in the mirror was very cute and kind of sad at the same time.

The rest of the story is a slippery slope but I find it interesting that it seems to be mutual. It's like mutual assured destruction.

Whatever happens, I hope Emily gets through it okay.

Thanks.

- Terry

Emily's father

Emily’s father seems to have a good approach to Emily’s change. He is supportive without being pushy. If he had thought about it he would have realized that Emily's room would have been a much more appropriate place to put on the ointment.

It might be good if he could also help explain to Emily the boundaries of proper behavior. Emily’s mother is too likely to overreact without any thought to what Emily is going through and how much she doesn’t understand.

Michelle B

I Understand Where Both Daddy And Emily Are Coming From

As an uncle to my nieces, I saw them grow from little girls into beautiful women. And they had to learn about proper decorum between boys and girls. I feel that I was lucky in that they trusted me enough that they listened to my advice.
Yes, tha Daddy is learning how to be a Daddy to his girl, so far, he has maintained proper decorum, but he is on a slippery slope where he can cross the line and hurt his daughter.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

daddy's affections

laika's picture

Okay, I'll admit I'm not too hip on all the intricacies & nuances of human intimacy, but I'm very uneasy about Dad's behavior. His point of view is described in emotional terms. He feels sorry for how the tightly wound Mom is treating Emily, and he and his new daughter are discovering this wonderful special closeness. Overcome by affection, he finds her little bottom irresistable, and can't help squeezing it. So far so good, this is love and tenderness, something I've heard is pretty nice. But the big $64,000 question---and one that only Dad can answer---is whether when his heart swells with affection for his adorable offspring, is something else swelling as well? When it comes to the issue of whether this is innocent closeness or icky depravity, context is everything. Is he getting turned on? Like most people I have demonized pedophilia to a point where I don't even want to know what makes "sickos like that" tick, a fear of getting anywhere near their emotional & mental processes; perhaps a fear of finding that even the slightest inkling of such an impulse EVER crossed my own neural lattices. But this story shows me how incestuous feelings might arise. Not depraved cackling lust springing up by itself, but as part of a package, mixed in with more laudible feelings; almost disguised by them (And---I'll speculate here---possibly not something that John even has a history of, but a situational response- the same way that men who never considered themselves queer can after a few years behind bars find themselves enjoying acts they'd never dreamed they could engage in...). So if it IS happening, Dad needs to back way the hell off. We might not be responsible for our desires but we are for our actions. And the fact that Emily seems to be reciprocating with inchoate desires of her own, that's absolutely no excuse. John's the adult, the responsible one. A kid might enjoy a shot of heroin too, but it's still a terrible crime.
~~~hugs, Laika

A great thing

A great thing about John is he really hasn't done anything at this point and not to play spoiler does he in the future. A lot of what people read into the character is themselves and their responses to the situation, not John's. Now, I hate to say this, but every depraved thought enters a person's mind, that includes incestous thoughts, it also includes homicidal thoughts, homosexual tendencies, hetero sexual tendencies, paraphilias, phobias, paranoias and the whole damn dsm IV. It's how we react to those thoughts that determins if they take root and how. If you look at a girl and admire her dress, does that make you lust after her or does it make you a closet cross dresser, the proof lies in the after effects of the mental imaging. If after you admire the girl in the dress you wonder what her ass looks like underneith, does that make you a potential rapist? I doubt so. If after you admire the girl in the dress and you picture what you would look in it, does that make you a crossdresser? Given this audience probably but for society as a whole, probably not.
Now, I must admit, I did push the envelope a little in writing the scenes, but as the creator i knew I could reel my characters back in. If it was real life i wouldn't suggest such activities. I don't think it was a good idea to have John rub the ointment in, but the question arose to me was... was the child still a male or a female at this point, and the answer is we don't know. If a male child has a wound on his privates I would expect the father to deal with it. If a female child has a wound on her privates, I would expect the mother to deal with it. But with John Jr./Emily gender was in a state of flux and there was an opportunity to explore the inner workings. So I hope it was at least educational.

Katie Leone (Katie-Leone.com)

Writing is what you do when you put pen to paper, being an author is what you do when you bring words to life

Thanks

terrynaut's picture

Thanks for spelling that out. It really helps.

- Terry

mothers

Some mothers dont seem to have the totally caring gene.My step daughter would rather ask me about girl stuff,than go to her mother.The sad thing is that when my ex realised she went ballistic,calling her and I all the names she could think of.She and her daughter hardly speak anymore,so her grand son rarely sees his nana.Sad.I love your stories,the sensitive way you deal with awkward moments.XXXXX