Doctor Who Meets Gaby-7

Printer-friendly version
Doctor Who Meets Gaby-7
By Stanman63
Thanks To Maddy Bell for letting me do a Gaby fanfic.
Synopsis:Gaby meets the Whatever Next version of herself.

{-}[+][-]
Whatever Next
"I am glad that the other Drew now has your total support, but something tells me that not everything has been told."

"You are right about that young man, we were finally able to head back home and thought that things would quiet down, but things kept getting worse."

"What do you mean?"

"Dad, not everything was bad, as Gaby, I made a friend in Harry and Jules made a friend in her boyfriend. I won two races and won a bike as well."

"I know Drew, but that Meadows torched our house."

"I know Dad, but at least the bikes were safe, the only clothes that I had were Gaby's."

"Mum, I am sorry for being snotty about the fire."

"I know Jules, we all were."

"At least you got a room to yourself thanks to your snoring." [chuckle]

"Well, you got to be with Maddy bro."

"Yeah, as Gaby though,"

"At least I chose you Drew, I could have made you stay with your sister."

"Am I that bad?"

"YES!!" we all chorused.

"Well I guess that we Jules are loud obnoxious sleepers."

"Speak for yourself"

"What do you have to say as a Jules then?"

"I sleep with an attitude."

We all had a good laugh at that.

"Jules, you do at that, that was why Drew was able to share a room with Maddy when he was in Gaby mode."

"Dave, I was not comfortable that, but I have learned to trust Maddy and Drew."

"We too Carol, those two have had many a chance to do more than snog. Those two love each other and I have no doubt that they will marry one day."

"Don't I have a say in this?"

"DREW!!"

"Well Maddy, there are other girls and I just might decide to be Gaby and give Harry a try." [snigger]

"Thanks Drew, I needed that. I will not take advantage of you ever again if I can help it."

"Okay. you two clowns, you must remember that at this point, Granny Peters had yet to find out about the house."

"Sorry Mum, and how Dad felt about Drew being Gaby."

"Maddy, your father couldn't see why that Clive never caught on to the fact that Drew is Gaby."

"Don't remind me, he saw me at the pub where we went to eat and he tried to ask me out." [shudder]

"I know bro, and Mum wanted for you to tell him no."

"Jules, I felt that that cad needed to hear it from Gaby."

"Aunt Jenny, that Clive is dense. He still thinks that he has a chance with Gaby."

"Mum, I can never date him because if he ever sees me as Drew when I am Gaby, he will thump me."

"I know that Drew, I guess that I wanted for you to tell him no for yourself. And Jules?"

"Yes Mum?"

"You keep on protecting Drew, even against me like you did that night."

"Thanks Mum."

"The best thing about that night was seeing Granny."

"I know Drew, she has always been there for you."

"I know Maddy, I can never be mad at her. She has helped me to give voice to my fears."

"And she offered to take both of you back with her until Meadows is caught."

"True Dad, but before that, I still had to get some Drew clothes even though my body screams girl."

"Drew, did you have any nightmares about meadows after returning?"

"Yes my double, and about being outed at school. Maddy was there to comfort me too."

"I am glad of that, but how did Uncle John take the news about what all happened?"

"My Dad said that he would have gotten us back home ASAP inspite of those plods." [giggle]

"Don't forget that we needed to get my Drew some clothes."

"Aunt Jenny, I was amazed that Drew had a smaller waist than me."

"Just a centimeter Mad, but same size butt. At least you did not have to get special clothing like I did."

"Please stop it you two, it reminds me of the fight that Dave and I had about Gaby when we got back."

"Jen, if I hadn't of pushed Drew to tell me about things, then he would not have went to his room like he did." [sniff]

"Dad, Mum, I was mad at myself for causing you two to argue, that was why I did what I did, sorry Mad."

"What did you do Drew?"

"I locked mad in the closet so that I could ride Rhod."

"That was dangerous."

"Rhod, I reasoned that I was the reason that Mum and Dad were fighting and why everybody was in danger. That was why I went riding so that Meadows would kill me."

"it was more than that Drew."

"Yes Aunt Carol, I wanted to die because my body was betraying me, if I was dead, everything would be for the best."

"Drew,I am glad that I caught up to you and that we made it back safely."

"But Mum, I still wanted to die."

"We know Drew, I wanted you back in Warsop, but you felt that you were better off back here. I gave in because if I had forced you to return to your old school, you might kill yourself." [sniff]

"Dad, I was going out of my mind, I feel safer here."

"I know, but I wanted for you to be my son, not my daughter."

"I wanted to be your son too, but my body says differently."

"Drew, I know that it was hard to go and tell your friends about what happened."

"Not any harder than it was for you to let me come back here and let Mum go back to Germany."

"Drew, I went back because you wanted me to."

"Really?"

"Well, and I also wanted to defend my title."

"Now Jen it was also for the money."

"I know Dave."

"How did the gang take the news Drew?"

"Funny that you should ask Rhod."

"Why?"

"You called because you had to go back to Wales, so couldn't come by."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but the girls were supportive of you after they knew about everything."

"True Mad, but I was still undecided about returning to school as Drew or Gaby."

"Remember Drew that you asked me to help you to be strong."

"I know, but at the time, I was unsure of exactly who I was and I was reluctant to bring Maddy with me too my double."

"Because you were afraid to put her into any danger."

"And even though I might not have wanted to go back, I would never abandon my Drew."

"Thanks Mad."

"But I was getting scared too."

"Why Mad?"

"As Gaby, you were getting hard for me to read. It was as if you were a stranger as Gaby." [sniff]

"Maddy, I never knew."

"Sorry Drew, but I saw myself losing you to Gaby."

"I was, I was beginning to see Harry has a boyfriend and I wanted to be Drew."

"Is that why you were so defensive about kissing Harry?"

"Yes, I felt as if Gaby was taking over."

"And all of this happened because of you getting scalded by a cup of coffee."

"Yes Doctor, why?"

"Because the Master set this entire scenario up, thats why."

"You mean that was him that scalded me?"

"Yes."

"And he set up Meadows to target me too?"

"Yes, the reason that he has failed is that he must face you himself."

"But how can I defeat him?"

"Not to worry, you will."

"But how? I am not the Drew that came with you!"

"That is true, but you ARE Drew all the same. you need to decide exactly who you are."

"Even when others treat me as if I am Gaby when I want to be Drew?"

"Yes."

"It is just that before we came back here that Gran started teaching me about cross stitching and Jules had me to darn her jeans that I had worn. That is more Gaby than Drew."

"Drew, there is only one very basic difference between a man and a woman and that is that women give birth to the child. A woman can truly do whatever job it is that she chooses. Do you think that your Mum is any lass a Mum for being a cyclist than your Aunt Carol?"

"No Doctor, I have never thought that."

"Drew, who do you really want to be?"

"I want to be Drew, but my body says Gaby Dad."

"Would you be having these thoughts if you hadn't come down her?"

"No Dad, I do not think so."

"Me neither, but now that it has been done, i will support whatever choice it is that you make. But please know that I may still harbor a few hopes of my own."

"I know Dad, could I be Gaby with you for a bit? I need a hug."

Then I saw him gather up his son into his embrace and hold him as Drew snuggled up into his Daddy's embrace and slept peacefully.

"Oh Jenny, I am scared for Drew, he has been through way too much in his young LIFE. If I could, I would take away his burden."

"I know that my sweet, we both have issues about our son, but somehow I feel as if everything will turn out right for our son."

"Well, I want to let him sleep as long as possible."

"But what about him being Gaby for Harry?

"You can tell us Maddy."
[-][+]{-]
Then across time and space a familiar blue box was seen occupying space within a common garage. Stepping out of the box was a white haired man wearing an expensive tuxedo.

"Doctor, what is that noise coming from the console? Have you broken it again? [giggle]

Then a pert, blonde girl stepped out into the garage wearing a white blouse under a blue smock and white boots.

"Jo Grant, you cheeky girl, that is the Cloister Bell telling me that I am needed."

Then together, they stepped into the box and the Doctor activated his screen.

"Dear me, it seems as if the Master is up to no good."

"What has he done now?"

"He has set up the Daleks and Movallens to destroy the Earth

"What shall we do?"

"Stop them of course."

Then, the box vanished,leaving behind its trademark groan.
[-][+]{-]
"Well, Drew finally opened the gift that Harry got for Gaby and wore the jewelry when he went back."

"That was nice of Drew."

"Uncle Dave, when Harry kissed Gaby, Gaby did not protest the French kiss and my Dad saw it too."

"Was she truly enjoying the snog?"

"As far as I see, yes. Now that I think about it, Gaby has been taking over."

"It is too bad that Drew does not have a male role model down here, with Gran, Carol Jules and you, he has plenty of women to emulate." [sigh]

"At least he still can ride his bike and think."

"True Jen."

"Aunt Jenny, Drew was becoming Gaby a bit too much too, I was not seeing any Drew where Harry was involved."

"AS that nt changed now?"

"I hope so."

"Mum, Drew was also afraid that Gaby was taking over."

"Tell us Jules."

"The night before he met Harry again, he had a dream where Gaby was in charge. He did not want to look in a mirror at all."

"And when Harry showed up ready to cycle, me and Drew went too, but when Harry kissed Gaby, she did not stop him. but later on Drew did show up."

"That's right Mad, Drew had an accident in the shower and he repaired the damage done. That was Drew, not Gaby."

"Jules, you also came in drunk and hurt Gaby."

"I know, My brain was out of gear and I hurt Gaby."

"What did you do?"

"I wondered if he had chosen his identity."

"Why Jules?"

"Because I was and am jealous of Drew. He is so pretty as Gaby that I am jealous of her getting guys."

"You know that Drew wants to be a boy, not Gaby."

"I know Mum, I know." [sniff]

"Jules, I too am jealous of Gaby."

"Why Mad?"

"As Gaby, Drew has made several friends down here and he is racing in a local event too."

"WHAT?? WITH MEADOWS STILL ON THE LOOSE?"

"Yes Aunt Jenny, Harry arranged it."

"We came down this weekend to be with Gaby, but maybe I should take her to Germany."

Miss Bond, Gaby will not be hurt by Meadows."

"How do you know?"

Then Drew awoke with a smile upon his face.

"Mum, don't worry, Harry will be there and I am not afraid anymore."

"Are you sure moppet?"

"Very sure."

"Miss Bond, Meadows will never hurt Gaby."

"Very well then."

"Doctor, we are trusting you." I know Mister Bond. But things must work themselves out."

"What do you mean?"

"It is time for everybody including the elder Mrs. Peters to be fully honest."

"I guess that you heard me gadding about."

Then my Gran stepped into the room and all of her grandkids ran up and hugged her.

I have missed you Gran."

"But as I understand it, you are not the Drew from here."

"True Gran, but can't a Drew miss you?"

"I guess since you are really all the same." [giggle]

"Gran, maybe with your wise and sage advice, we can sort everything out."

"Is that really Jules talking?"

"Yes Gran, this trip has opened up my eyes."

Then we release d her and we all sat down.

"Now, this all started with that bike ride, Jenny, why did you pick Drew?"

"I needed another rider."

"Couldn't Dave have done it?"

"are you kidding? He is too big for the costume!!"

"Then why not your cousin Carol or Maddy?"

"Oh my!! I see what you are getting at, if I had chosen Carol or Maddy, i could have spared Drew that shock."

"Yes, and there is something else as well."

"What Mum?"

"You could have let it be known that Drew was riding, not a girl. after all, it was a costume event and boys do dress as girls in costumes."

"I never really thought of that."

"I know, but think of this too, if everybody knew that Drew was Gaby, would there be any trouble about him being back home?"

"None that I can think of."

"You are quite right Mrs. Peters. If that had ever happened, then Drew would simply Drew having problems about sorting his clothes and his friends would accept him as Gaby and Drew and not want to date him."

"But what about the rest of the school?"

"They would accept you, only a few would not and you would be protected Drew."

"So, by creating Gaby, Aunt Jenny prevented this other way, what about my having Drew dressing as a girl at the conventions?"

"They would still happen, but instead of being seen as Gaby, he would be seen as Drew."

"Would I still have the trouble being seen as a girl?"

"Yes Drew, but more would see you as Drew."

"But Maddy, would you accept this new Drew?"

"Why do you ask Gran?"

"Because you seem to want Gaby to appear. Have you not helped to cause Gaby to manifest?"

"Yes, Drew, don't hate me!!"

Then she ran into her room.

"I will go after her since she is me."

"Thanks Maddy."

"Welcome Aunt Jan."

Then, in her room, they talked.

"Maddy."

"Go away!! I hurt Drew!!"

"I know all about it, I did it to."

"Did your Drew forgive you."

"Yes, I am sure that yours will forgive you too."

"Even after thrusting him into being Gaby?"

"Yes, just ask him."

"Okay."

Then they returned to the room.

"Drew, My Drew, can you forgive me for hurting you/"

Then the other Drew went to her and hugged her deeply and the kiss they shared was long and deep.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Can I have the answer again?"

"Yes."

Then they kissed again and sat down.

"Dave, you have been accepting of Drew being Gaby, but recent events have changed that."

"Yes Mum, I was willing to accept Gaby as long as there was still Drw, but with Meadows trying to kill Drew and Drew becoming Gaby, I was scared that I was losing My son."

Even though you were gaining a daughter?"

"Yes, because I still wanted Drew."

"Dad, I still want to be Drew, but my body says Gaby."

"I know Drew, but I must deal with my feelings about this."

"I know that Dad."

"Can you give me time to accept everything?"

"Yes Dad."

Then they hugged deeply and broke their embrace.

"And you Carol, how do you feel about Gaby/Drew?"

"I love him as both, but as times, I have difficulty seeing Gaby as Drew."

"Let me Aunt Carol, I know why."

"What do you mean Drew?"

"For Me, it was at Christmas when I was sick and you needed to get Maddy her Christmas and since we are both the same size, you asked me to be Gaby."

"I was going to do that this year."

"I agreed on the condition that we would leave when it got too much for me."

"And I saw you as Marianne, not as Gaby." [sniff]

"Who is Marianne?"

"Marianne is our twin sister Maddy, she died at 6 months." [sniff]

"Mum, why was I never told?"

"John and I tried for years to have a child, then taking drugs, you and Marianne were born. After she died, I couldn't bear to lose another child, so we never tried again." [sniff]

"No wonder I love Drew and Gaby so much!!"

"Do you forgive me Maddy?"

Running up to her, both of them hugged their mum.

"You betcha!!" they chorused.

"Jules, how do you feel about Drew?"

"I love my bro, but i wish that he wasn't also my sister."

"JULES!!"

"I am being truthful Mum."

"Jules, I too feel the same way about my Drew, but we can not let that hurt him."

"I know, but as Gaby, Drew is prettier." [sigh]

"Jules, I have never tried to steal away your boyfriends."

"I know, I guess that I need to get over my jealousy of you." [sigh]

"Well, I could help you out."

"How?"

"Hit myself with an ugly stick." [chuckle]

That caused both Jules to give chase to the other Drew and ended up in a free fo all tickle fight. After everybody wound down, both me and the other Drew went to the loo.

"Things are beginning to look up for me now."

"I think that is what Gran had in mind."

"Me too."

"Think that you can hold up now?"

"Yes. Thanks."

Then he embraced me and let go after a bit. Then as we entered the room, the Doctor stood up quickly as a weird noise sounded.

"What is that?"

"That is the Cloister Bell Rhod."

"Why is it sounding?"

"The Master has disrupted time."

"Is there any danger?"

"Not if we hurry, it is time for us to go and allow things to continue."

Then we left them behind.

"Doctor, will things workout as they should here?"

"Yes Drew."
[-][+]{-]
The End of Doctor Who Meets Gaby-7
To Be Continued In Doctor Who Meets Gaby-8

up
33 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos