Love Kills.

Printer-friendly version

Love Kills
Chapter 1

Blair's POV-

Would every thing be different if I had another chance? Nothing really matters when you’re dead right? Well. It does. When you die, you wake up. You wake up and realize that life is just a dream and death is just your reality giving you a second chance, but another chance to start over may not be what you had in mind. I didn’t want a second chance, I am Just a nuisance. Was life just a document? And is death just the editor helping you correct your wrongs? I don’t know. But what I do know is when you’re given an opportunity like this you really don’t want to abuse it. If I could relive my life I would do so many things different, I wouldn’t have told anyone, and I would have just tried to live life like a "normal" teenager would have, but knowing me I have to make things unique.
People say death is the opposite of life. Well, is it? No. It’s exactly the same, except when you die. Everyone is dead. It is life, but in reverse. Nothing is as observed. How would you feel to know the world is up side down and back to front, that your love is with you as you grow, and with you till you die? Sounds familiar? Sounds like what happened to Blair? But now you’re Thinking... she’s not dead though... Well I assure you. She is. I am. Shall I prove it? I will tell you of how I died.

It was dark; Vladimir and I were snuggling on the couch waiting for the others. The Phone was off the hook, we didn’t want to be disturbed during our Horror movie marathon, but I kept my cell on for emergencies. It was a tradition. Vladimir, Zeek, Andrew, Claire and I would each bring a classic Horror movie, one we haven’t seen in a marathon for over three months, and the aim was to find the most frightening, obviously I always won, because I am a Horror Expert. I had even designed the Perfect scenario of my death. I didn’t realize that all the signs were there, and that was the way I was to die. In my own little, horror movie Type reality, how were any of us to know that Our Marathon would be our last...No one had turned up, only Vladimir, I was starting to think they had finally given up on trying to win. I was always very competitive. I never thought that they wouldn’t text me; I knew Andrew would have sent me a text. He always found a reason to text me, to be honest, he still has this thing for me, and he’s extremely jealous of me and Vladimir. Nothing could break us apart, Vladimir and I were supposed to get married that June, it was our little secret, no one knew, except us.

Vladimir heard a noise out side. I couldn’t be sure if I did, I don’t remember. But when Vladimir says he heard something. There isn’t a single thing that can change his mind. He’s amazingly stubborn like that. It always makes me smile, even with the smallest thing, he had to investigate it, and he thought had to protect me even from myself. It was so comforting he wanted to keep me safe. It was rather ironic though… My sanity, well more like my insanity made him happy. Even when I tried to kill myself, He just sat there and took it. I wish he would just vent, if not physically, emotionally at me. It was so difficult to watch him sit there and say "please Blair. Its okay, Just don’t do it again" I Never though he could be so okay with it... But he became very, violent towards his best friends. It scared me, that he could be so violent, yet, it intrigued me to expand on my Ideas of a perfect horror story.

This horror scenario, this story had become my life. I was constantly writing, and talking to myself. This story tried to kill me. And in the end, it succeeded. I died, because of this story. This story, it, it had became my reality. That night, I tried to convince, myself that it wasn’t my story, coming to life, and it was just a huge coincidence. But it didn’t work. I became so hysterical, paranoid. But my love wouldn’t hear of it. He didn’t believe me we would all die or that Zeek Claire and Andrew were all outside, on the lawn. Dead…

If you knew Vladimir, you would have known he would just tell you to calm down. And that’s exactly what he did, He told me to calm down, He got up, and headed for the door. I tried to stop him, but he ignored me and kept walking. I followed him even after he told me to stay in the lounge. I was paranoid. I admit it. But He didn’t want to even consider the thought I could be right. He opened the door. And there it was...

On the pavement, just before the stairs, he was there.

I said calmly to Vladimir. “You should have believed me... This is only the beginning” He was so startled he turned to me and looked me in the eye. “How Blair, How did you know? Why? Tell Me Your Whole Story Is it finished? Who else? Blair?? WHO ELSE?!?!” he was in a state I didn’t believe he was capable of… “Darling, this is nothing, yes our best friend is dead in pieces on my front lawn... But this shouldn’t scare you if it does you wont last the night. This is the most pleasant thing in my little Reality. I think its time to play a game” I stated with a smirk that would strike fear to the dead. “Blair! Are you insane? A game Are you fucking stupid? You must be high or some thing, yes. ANDREW IS IN FUCKING PIECES AND YOU WANT TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME?” Vladimir Took a deep breath, he was starting to become hysterical. It was so amusing.

“To Night will be a night to remember If You Survive...” I laughed “Okay I will tell you what's happening but first you have to put the phone back on the hook and check my mobile for messages, Soon it will be time”

He couldn’t believe it. He refused to believe Andrew was dead; He thought was one of the worst things. He started talking to him self as he was putting the phone line back in the phone.

“She’s Lying this can not be, He's not dead, she's Playing a joke on me. Andrew, Zeek and Claire are simply late, there’s a rational explanation for everything… she’s Lying this can not be, He's not dead, she's Playing a joke on me. Andrew, Zeek and Claire are simply late, there’s a rational explanation for everything”

“You promised me an explanation...” Vladimir Stated as if he Was Top dog.
"Actually, No I didn’t, I simply said. I will tell you what’s going on. I didn’t actually promise anything” I joked
“BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Spat Vladimir.
“Fine, but nothing else is going to happen for at least another hour or two.” I stated not realising it had already been an hour since Vladimir had heard the noise out side…
“Okay. Start from the beginning, what is hap-

[Screeching Of Tires]

Blair?? What’s going on? I thought you said...” Vladimir said in hysterics. “I did! Wait. How long has it been since you heard that noise from out side? What twenty minutes?” I asked with caution.
‘Nooo! No, no, no! It’s been at least…” Vlad Started... “An? What how long vlad, I need to know. To I can tell you what’s about to happen, unless it already has… and we really don’t need Claire dead. I need her, Or else we all are dead for sure.” Now I was starting be come Hysterical again. I cant, no. I have to keep control. I want to make sure this isn’t my reality. No, I NEED to make sure this isn’t my Story coming to life… “It’s been an hour Blair. Exactly one hour, what’s happening?”
“Zeek's Car! Oh Shit! Move! Now! Get Out Of the Way!”
“WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU” Vlad Attempts to yell over the sound of Crushing metal…
“Zeek? Hit The BREAKS NOWWWWWWWWW, OR YOU’LL KILL US.
I started Screaming, as I Pushed Vlad out of the way of the kitchen window. I Repeating My screams till the Crash.

Then there was silence.

“Zeek are you okay? Claire? Someone? Pleaseeeee?” Vlad Said Coughing because of the dust and Dirt where the car ran into the house.
“Yes we’re okay, But. Blair how did you know…?” Zeek choked.
“Long Story Vlad Will fills you in. Claire? Do you remember the safe number? I need you to open it.” I said firmly.
“Blair, you said... Not to open it, ever, that it has all your important documents, and your 22 auto.” Clair mumbled.
“Claire I need those documents, and that Gun, Unless You Want to Die, I don’t think you have really got a decent argument to portray to me, unless you honestly want to end up like Andrew... Have you seen the Front Yard?” I said with a tone.
“That’s why we cry-” Zeek Started looking at me With Confusion.
“I Know. I wrote this horror story, I think I know” I interrupted.
”Come on Stop kidding around” Claire said frightened.
“She’s not lying we have to Listen to her, or we will all die. Please Just Believe her. Or You wont last, When she told me what had happened to Andrew Before I opened the door I was like you two, But you have to believe her or you WILL end up like Andrew has, Only Worse… Everything is going to become more and more like a horror Movie. So Please, Just bite your tongues and believe us, you need to believe her” Vlad Stated with Uncertainty.

I never though he would support some thing like this. I had been contemplating this day for 3 years now, writing it, perfecting it, correcting it, This Whole thing had become my world it had become the perfect horror story. The prefect death.

I spent all of that night explaining what was going on, and how much of it was going to be painful, the only thing we could do, was hope I wasn’t right, Because if I was right, we all were going to die, I could prevent it With a gun and 3 full magazines, but other than that, when those bullets are gone, We’re dead. But I cannot tell the others, Not just yet at least.

I couldn't lie to him, he was my life. The way he Smiled. The whole thing was a nightmare i never actually told them the whole thing... The reason behind my little story...

But I suppose now would be the right time? i don't know.

There was something odd going on.. not that he was going to tell me..

****************************************************************************************

Vladimir POV -

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps...
I hope she's not having that dream again where we all die...
hrm..
she smiles in it.. i wonder if she needs help.....

Hrm..
How can i tell her. We're going to be married in june,I feel so..compelled to tell her....
we've been together for ages.. i cant lie to her anymore.

NO. i think i cant do that.

No.no.NO. I must

But she cant help but wonder...?

i've memorised that look she gets...

will she be suicidal...

Maybe...

but i have to do it..
****************************************************************************************

Kai.

New here.

Comments?

Ideas?

Critizism?

Btw. yes this is tg. Dont be put off.. By this First post.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hmmm, ok

kristina l s's picture

A teensy clue by way of direction in a synopsis might help. At the moment I have very little idea of what is going on or might. We think our heroine.. (hero?) is dead and yet she's not and there might be a dismembered body on the front lawn and maybe a car crashes into the house and guns are notoriously useless on supernatural critters, if there are any. Um, of course it all might be a fevered dream but not being able to connect to anything or anyone yet I'm a bit blase about it. Er, what's with the capitals all over and the lower case I's?

There are sorts of maybes going on so at the moment all is confusion, I do hope pt 2 clears it... a little.

Kristina