Gaby Verse- Maddy's View

Printer-friendly version

Gaby Verse - Maddy's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman


Synopsis:Is where Maddy gives her view on things.

[-][+][-]
I am Madeline Peters, daughter of Carol and John Peters. We love to dress up in costumes and attend cosplay conventions. When we go, we always take several costumes. It is a bunch of fun especially when you win a prize. We have won a few but I had the most fun when I got my friends to attend a convention.

I secretly arranged it so that my boyfriend Drew and I would dress in matching costumes. We were using my computer so it was easy to do and he looks just like me too. Drew and I are cousins and are about the same size so dressing up is easy. He and Rhod, the other guy in our group agreed to be girls if we could dress them up to pass as girls. We were able to do it and so they went as girls. hod went as Pippa and Drew went as Gaby. Seeing Drew dressed as a girl was weird too, it was as if I was seeing myself in a mirror.
[-][+][-]
I love Drew, but I am confused at times about just who it is that I really do love. Drew is a sweet and caring friend that I adore, but when he is Gaby, it is as if I have a twin sister. I know that Drew hates it when I trick him into being Gaby, but we have had fun.

He won the prize for best costume at the convention and we girls agreed that he wouldn't have to be Gaby again to cash the cheque, but the con got in the press, so Gaby had to go cash it. I would have done it to save Drew the trouble of being Gaby again, but he went instead.

I guess that my need for Gaby got the better of me because we pierced Drew's ears when he was Gaby and I left the keepers in so that they would stay pierced. I did not mean to cause him any trouble, but he raced the next day wearing the earrings. But I am not the only one that wants for Drew to be Gaby, That started with his Mum. Aunt Jenny had entered her and Jules in a tandem bike race for charity, but Jules got hurt and Aunt Jenny drafted Drew.

They won the race and Drew thought that was the end of being Gaby, but then he had to present the cheque to the charity in costume with his Mum. Poor Drew was not happy about it, but he did it. Aunt Jenny made a sexy Xena: Warrior Princess and Gaby was a cute Gabrielle: The Battling Bard.
[-][+][-]
Do I want Drew to be Gaby or do I want him to be Drew? That is a question that I have asked myself several times. Has Drew, he is my boyfriend who I love to snog, but as Gaby, he is my girlfriend. Am I a lesbian? Do I want for Drew to become Gaby for real? I wish that I knew, but right now, I just do not know and I wish that I did.

Drew goes along with it when I trick him into being Gaby because he simply wants to please everybody and I take advantage of it every chance that I get. I set him up to be Chi Light while I went as Chi Dark at a local cosplay convention. He only agreed if we could help him pass as a girl.

He made a very cute girl and agreed to attend the convention as Chi Light. I pulled a mean trick on him and entered him as Gaby Thomas, not as Drew Bond. He had to become Gaby again to cash the check and that is when Mister Woods saw Gaby for the first time.

If I had known that my tricking Drew into being Gaby would cause him so much hurt, I would have never done it, but as it is, I must live with the knowledge that I have hurt Drew and hope that he can forgive me for my stupidity. I have talked him into coming with me to other conventions and we actually met the author of the Harry Potter books.

Drew was dressed as Hermione Granger and won a prize for best costume. The only thing is that at the conventions, he goes as Gaby, not Drew. That is because of me and my need for Gaby. Is there some hidden reason that I want Drew to be Gaby? Do I arrange things so that he has to stay as Gaby when he wants to be himself? I just know that I need to find the answer soon so that I can be at peace with myself.
[-][+][-]
I have been there when Drew raced and I really got into it too. I would help him by massaging his legs before and after the race. Then after Sports Day, I got the idea of being his Cheerleader. I got into my Badminton kit and took mt streamers that Dad got for me in America and cheered him on. I did not mean to cause an accident, but a few cyclist got tangled up in a heap from watching me. I guess that they never saw a cheerleader at a race.

Then when the Americans arrived, Brit and Sab cheered Drew wearing their cheer kits. That's what gave me the idea of wanting to be a Cheerleader. They helped us to organize a team and I got Jules to help me draft Drew into being a Cheerleader with me.

If I had known that Brit and Deb were going to be as mean as they were to Drew, I wouldn't have helped them. They acted as if they saw Drew as a girl and did what they could to have him in skirts and dresses. Drew went along so as not to cause problems, but I saw how much he hated it.

When the were about to leave, they confessed to me and Drew about their joke and had the audacity to ask him to forgive them. THE NERVE!! Their joke cause Drew a lot of grief just for their amusement. If he had of done anything different, he would have been hurt because of them.

They lied when said that they got everybody involved in the joke. None of us here knew anything about it and Dan was ignorant about too. No, they tried to spread the blame around because the other students told me different. I will not trust the anymore and will not be party to any of their jokes.

I tried to comfort Drew, but he was furious over their deception and was ready to pull a prank on them in return, but he forgave them and forgot about it only to have them once again cause him harm by not telling their parents that Drew is a boy.

Because of that, Drew had to be Gaby all the time while in America. I admit that I packed mostly his Gaby clothes, but I never thought that they would make sure that Drew was Gaby. I am sure that if told the truth before hand that the Walters would have accepted Drew under their roof, Brit and Debs saying otherwise seems fishy to me. They are a very nice parents and seem to care for others. They sure did read Brit and Deb the riot act for their last prank.
[-][+][-]
It snowed in America and we all went on a ski trip to celebrate the new snow. Brit and Deb did not tell Drew that he needed to wear jeans or trousers, they just said to dress warm. He wore a denim skirt and tights to ski in thanks to those two twits,

Drew was cold because of them and was glad to get to the end of the run and get arm. I was with him on the way back when those two challenged him to take the long way back. He accepted, not knowing that it was a race. Drew stayed with me and we made it back, but we did not know that we had caused so much commotion.

Now I abhor those two for what they did to us and I hope that they pay for their pranks and know what it is like to be the butt of their jokes. I have tricked Drew into being Gaby before, but I never really hurt him. But I am as guilty as they are of tricking Drew into being Gaby, maybe more so because I am his cousin and I can take advantage of him so easily. All that I really have to do is ask and plead a bit and he will be Gaby for me, but I have even blackmailed him into being Gaby.

One time, I had arranged for the gang to attend a convention as characters from Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. I picked Drew to be Buffy, but he wanted to be a vampire. When he showed up as a vampire, I ran to my room and got my Mum to convince him to be Buffy.

Drew could have been a vampire and somebody else could be Buffy, but I just HAD to make Drew be Buffy. Why did I do it? Am I a control freak that must have my own way? Why must I keep on doing this to Drew? Will I keep on until he stops wanting me to be his girlfriend?
[-][+][-]
He has made three new friends recently that are girls and if he takes a fancy to them, then I will have lost him. Catrina, Freddie and Helen were all met thanks to Drew and his cycling. We both met Catrina at a local race. She had a nice enough bike, but it needed some modifications to be made race worthy. Drew gave her a set of tyres for her bike and she got the new gears for it and now she can race as well as I do.

I like Catrina and I think that she is a pretty neat girl, but I never thought that she had a secret like Drew's. She fathomed that Drew was also Gaby and told us about her secret, she is a girl born with boy bits and when she is old enough, she will have the surgery to become a girl. I am not jealous of Drew helping Catrina out because she has shown no interest in him. She is more interested in cycling and attending cosplay conventions than she is in boys right now.
[-][+][-]
Freddie is a girl that got thrown from her horse and now is wheelchair bound. She used ti ride a bike but can't anymore so my Drewbie decided to help her. He modified the Tandem so that he could take her for a ride. She accepted his generous offer and those two had fun riding. Freddie is an archer and is trying out for the Olympics Team. She showed me and Drew how to shoot an arrow, but poor Drew got tangled up and hut himself trying to shoot. Freddie is a nice girl and I hope that she succeeds in Archery.
[-][+][-]
But Helen is totally different. She just might take Drew away from me because she is totally opposite of me in her demeanor. I am outgoing and tend to take charge while she is shy and quiet, a bit like Drew actually. Drew met her and invited her to his birthday party. She went outside and Drew went to bring her back inside with us. I tried to get along with her, but somehow we did not connect.

To make matters worse, she invited Drew to a Girls Guides party where he was the only guy. It was a recruitment party and it was supposed to be for girls only. Helen invited Drew so that she could dance with him alone and Drew really appreciated her for that.

Why can't I do things like that for Drew? Must I always have him be Gaby for me? Can't I do something nice for Drew and not want Gaby? Will I lose Drew because I want Gaby so much and why do I want Gaby? What is so special about Gaby to me? Maybe because she looks like me I want a twin sister. I vaguely remember seeing another baby girl in another crib for awhile, but I think it was Drew, if it was a brother or a sister, what happened to her/him? Is that why I want Gaby because I lost a sister? If so, why has Mum and Dad not told me?
[-][+][-]
I know that one time that Mum got Drew to go with her to do some shopping for me as Gaby, but something happened then that has caused a rift to form between Mum and Drew. Did she hurt Drew in some way and if so, how? All that I know is that he is not as ready to stay for supper and he loves Mums cooking.

If I did have a twin sister or brother, that would explain why I want Gaby so badly. But now that Drew is in Germany, I must try and figure out just who I prefer and why because I recently visited him in Germany and now the line between Drew and Gaby is muddled.

He is a Wine Princess there and a waitress. He has been able to transit between Gaby and Drew with no problem. His friends accept him a both Drew and Gaby and know that he is both. I hope that Drew enjoys his life in Germany and that he will return to me as either Gaby or Drew. Whoever he choses, I will be happy for. I will try not to cause him to be Gaby anymore, but then again, I just might not be able to resist. But he does at times like to be Gaby and that should be enough for me.

If not, we will sit down and discuss Gaby and I will tell him about my feeling about both Drew and Gaby.I will be honest with him because he deserves the truth about why I caused so many of his outings as Gaby. In Drew I have a great boyfriend and in Gaby a great girlfriend. If Drew can be both for me, I will have the best of both worlds. in Drew. I can see me and Drew getting married one day and having a family, but I know that it will be years before that happens.

Until then, we both have time to grow into the person that we will be. I know that Drew will be racing and so will I. It would be neat for us to be on the same team as Jenny Bond his Mum and Catrina. But that is a dream for the future. Aunt Jenny might retire before then and Catrina might not qualify. Whatever the future holds for me, I hope that Drew is a part of it even if it is as Gaby.
[-][+][-]
As much as I love Drew, I will also miss his family. his Dad, Mum and sister have all been apart of bringing Gaby to life and I know that without their help, there would be no Gaby. It all really started with his Mum, Auntie Jenny loves to cycle and she entered herself and my cousin Jules in a Tandem Bike Race to raise money for charity. When Jules hurt herself, Auntie Jenny drafted Drew to take her place. Why she didn't ask me, I will never know, but she chose Drew.

Drew was reluctant to compete because they were to wear costumes and their costumes were Xena:Warrior Princess for Auntie Jenny and Gabrielle: The Battling Bard for Drew. That was the first time that he became Gaby. They won the race and won for best costume, but Drew had to be Gaby again. They were asked to present the cheque to the charity while in costume. Jules couldn't because pictures were taken, so poor Drew had to be Gaby again and he thought that that would be the end of it, but that was the beginning.
[-][+][-]
Auntie Jenny became a teacher after she gave birth to Jules and Drew and Uncle Dave became a sales representative and began to sell timber. But they never gave up their first love.Uncle Dave still visits those archeological sites and Auntie Jenny still cycles.

They did it all for family, I don't know how many parents do that for their kids, but they did. Auntie Jenny humors Uncle Dave when they go on those trips so that she can cycle. He really gets into sightseeing and I can always find something to buy.

Auntie Jenny is a wonder teacher here at Warsop College, she is loved and respected by the faculty and students. She makes the lesson come alive for us and never insults us if we get the wrong answer. She helps us to get the right answer. She is loved and respected by us kids because she has never insulted us and has helped us when we needed help with our assignments.

She can tell when a student is trying to get her to do their work for them, it only takes one time for them to know not to try her patience. She is as passionate about schoolwork as she is about cycling. she believes that has long as a student is doing their best, then they deserve any help needed and if needed, given extra help so that they can pass.
[-][+][-]
Uncle Dave has helped Auntie Jenny and Drew to achieve their championships, without him, they would not have done near as well. he has become an expert on bike upkeep and can adjust a bike to fit the rider. He has worked many a strange hour in order to be there for Jenny and Drew. There were many a Sunday that he worked so that he could take his family to the races and he taught Drew all that he knows about bikes.

Drew can change tyres, gears or make the adjustments needed, but Uncle Dave is still the best at it. Drew seems to find his friends through his cycling too. Three girls that he met and helped are Catrina, Freddie and Helen and each one of them are very special to Drew. Normally, I would be very protective of Drew when it comes to new girls, but these three are very special and i can't help but think of how much of a gentleman Drew is and how generous as well.

We both met that girl Catrina at a local bike race. Our parents let us come by ourselves this one time because it was not that far away, besides, we could call for a ride if we needed one. Drew and I had just completed our run when we saw this new girl completing hers. We both helped her get off of her bike and massaged her wobbly legs for her. Then Drew switched bikes on her because hers was not race worthy. Drew cleared it with his parents and gave her a spare set of tyres.

What surprised us both was that she saw that Drew was also Gaby. She is a lot like Em, she is a girl born with boy bits, that was why she saw Gaby in Drew. Well, she has proven to be a god friend and has kept Drew's secret. Now, thanks to Drew, and her Dad, her bike is now race worthy.

I like Catrina because she loves to attend cosplay conventions aas much as I do. It is too bad that she doesn't live here in Warsop, if she did, then we could have fun at the conventions. She has a Granny that lives here and she got her Dad to bring her bike when they visited.
[-][+][-]
Sylvie, Rhod's Mum is the best beautician here in Church Warsop. She has a salon that looks as if it is from the Hippie Era. Those lava lamps, decor as well as her wearing jeans and tops have made her the favorite salon here for us kids. She is the only single parent that I know. She is a real cool adult and most of the time, acts like one of us kids. It is a shame that no man seems to want to date her, but she is devoted to seeing that her son graduates and gets settled. Sylvie has raised Rhod be herself with no help from the Church or any charities, but I know that many of the parents here go to Sylvie instead of any other salon o help her out.
[-][+][-]
Mister Woods is the Head master at Warsop College, he seems to take great pleasure in announcing it when a student does well in sports. I know that Drew wished that he wouldn't because he is so shy, but when he races, Drew is a tiger and goes all out to win.
[-][+][-]
Mum and Dad love to dress up and attend cosplay conventions and now, I am hooked as well. We usually go in matching costumes and have fun meeting others there. One time they couldn't go, so I talked my friends into going. I had the idea of having the gang dress as mange girls for a cosplay convention. We all had fun even if Drew and Rhod did complain a bit. Drew looked real cute as Chi Light and I was Chi Dark. That led to me asking Drew to go to other conventions in costumes.

At the next one, he went as Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter Books and films and we got to meet the author and Drew received an autographed book of her latest installment. He liked that and the fact that he was not in a miniskirt at the time like he was as Chi Light. Drew is a good sport about dressing up as a Manga girl most of the time, but at times, I do forget about his sensitivity over people seeing him as a girl and how much he wants to be seen as a boy.
[-][+][-]
When Brit and Sabrina came up with the idea of teaching us how to cheer like them, I went for it. I had been Drew's Cheerleader and I wanted to be one now, but I also wanted Gaby and was able to draft Drew into being Gaby. He was very limber and quick, I guess from all of that bike riding and he agreed to be a Cheerleader so as to not let us down. But it was Brit and Deb that really caused Drew the mischief while they were here from America with their causing Drew to be Gaby so much.

Those two took a very mean delight in causing Gaby to appear. One time, Drew got hurt while riding his bike and had to wear a long skirt because of his injuries. They really had fun picking upon Drew and said that he was a girl. If he had taken the time to show them, they would have stopped, but Drew is too modest.

There was one time while they were here that Drew took Brit with him to see his Mum in Germany. Auntie Jen had joined the Apollinaris Cycling Team in Germany and had arranged for Drew to see a Bike Show there. Granny Sonia took him and Brit to see the show.

But even there, Drew became Gaby. There was a fashion show and they needed some replacement models because their regulars were held up thanks to a traffic accident. Drew, Brit and Kat volunteered to be models for them. Drew is a real gentleman and always ready to help out even when doing so will hurt him. That Brit just had to be mean to Drew and take pictures of him as a model, Kat likes Drew and did not like what Brit did to Drew. Now I am beginning to understand just how Drew feels.

But at least in America, Drew had the chance to be himself at times thanks to Brit. She introduced him to Erin and Diana Biggs, Erin is the owner/operator of Erin's Cyclery and knows all about Brit and her schemes. When she met Drew when he was dressed as Gaby, she let them know that she knew that Gaby was actually Drew and agreed to not tell her parents because of Drew. She stayed on the lookout for anymore of Brit's schemes and befriended Drew.

Drew became friends with the local cycling group and got me and him a bike to race on while in America. Diana owns/operates a machine shop and makes bikes for Erin. She saw Drew as a way to get some publicity for both her and Erin. She was surprised when Drew kept on beating everybody when they raced.It was always an impromptu race, but Drew knew just what to look for and whenever he saw the others about to make a move, he was ready. He was able to teach them a few tricks.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos