She Let Herself Go...But Not Him.

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

John wasn’t paying attention to a word his wife was saying. He just sat across the table from her and was totally absorbed in an observation he had just made.

His wife of 6 years was nowhere near as attractive as she was the day they had met.

Story:

She Let Herself Go…But Not Him.

Revision 2

By sarahcg

Chapter 1

John wasn’t paying attention to a word his wife was saying. He just sat across the table from her and was totally absorbed in an observation he had just made.

His wife of 6 years was nowhere near as attractive as she was the day they had met.

She hadn’t gained as much weight as some of his friend’s wives, but they had had babies and while she had not she still had put on some weight. Her hair wasn’t ugly but she certainly didn’t give it much attention tonight or ever anymore it seemed. He started thinking about all the things that had changed about her. He was so busy thinking about it he didn’t notice that Cindy had stopped talking.

“John...” Cindy said after a few minutes.

“John!”

That had snapped him out of it.

“What!” he replied.

“You haven’t been paying attention to me at all, what’s going on?” Cindy asked.

“Nothing, I’m sorry. What were you saying?” John tried to recover.

“Oh no you don’t. You’re not getting off that easy. I don’t see any TV’s , sports cars, or beautiful women around, what were you thinking about?” Cindy said with an upset tone to her voice.

“Nothing. Can you just forget about it?” Making a note to himself to at least cut down on looking at pretty women.

And Cindy sat for few seconds and then replied “I can’t believe that here we are, out celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary, and you can’t even share your thoughts with me…” and she sat waiting for his response.

He knew he couldn’t say anything about his observation, and couldn’t think of anything else to say so he just sat there. They didn’t speak for the rest of the meal and had a silent drive home. She didn’t say a word that night while getting ready for bed and the next morning when John awoke she had already left for work. She hadn’t woke him up with a kiss on her way out the door like she always did.

John was surprised she had been so extreme but figured she would be over it by the time she got home from work. He got up and walked up to his home office. He logged into his system and checked the status of his servers. He was the Network Administrator for an international distribution company. He had worked very hard for two years to setup the company’s worldwide communications network but now it didn’t require much attention so he really only worked for about 20 hours a week keeping it in peak performance. Everything was good this morning so he went downstairs to the garage to do a bit of tinkering. He opened the garage door and paused to look at the car parked there; a graphite metallic 2002 Viper GTS ACR with stone white racing stripes. He smiled as he always did when he first looked at his dream car. He had taken all of his bonuses and a small inheritance from one of his grandmothers and bought the car with cash off of the showroom floor.

It turned out to be a normal day. A couple hours of work at the computer, several hours in the garage working on some mods to the car, lunch with a buddy, finished up by a beer on the back porch.

When he came back in the house he noticed that Cindy’s car was in the driveway. She was in the master closet and didn’t say anything when she saw him.

“Look honey…it was no big deal. Cant we just move on?” John desperately tried to end this minor fight.

“It is a big deal to me. And I am not going to let it go.” Cindy broke her silence.

John had seen this stubbornness before and knew he had to tell her. “Ok. Let’s go sit on the back porch.”

He grabbed 2 beers and they sat down.

“Don’t you dare lie to me John. If you think I’m angry now just try and make something up.” She said.

John hadn’t even thought of lying.

“Ok. Here goes…Last night as we were sitting at dinner I noticed that lately you haven’t been taking good care of yourself.” He stopped there hoping she would figure out the rest.

But she was back in her silent treatment mode. He had no choice but to continue.

“It’s just that I had noticed for the first time that you don’t spend much time on your appearance anymore.” He wasn’t even looking at her right now but guessed he had done nothing to remove the angry look she had on her face for the last 24 hours.

After a few minutes of silence she started talking and he was surprised that he heard no anger. “John. Just so we are sure exactly what you are saying could you give me a list of the things you noticed?”

“Well I could put a list together. It would take some time.” He said not noticing the flash of anger that ran across her face.

“Take your time. I suggest you spend the night in the guestroom so you won’t be distracted. And I am being very serious here so pay attention. We are not going to get through this issue unless we both are very truthful and work hard. In fact this is the first time I ever thought we could possibly get a divorce. So make sure the list is accurate and complete.” Cindy got up and walked straight out to her car and drove off.

John knew this was serious. He had no choice but to make the list and do the best he could at it. He never heard her come back to the house, but the guest room was surprisingly quiet so he couldn’t be sure.

Chapter 2

It was the following night when they spoke again. He had handed her the list and she was reading over it. He had come up with 12 things and felt he had covered it all.

She finished reading the list and got up to get a pen. “I want to go over each of these to make sure we are on the same page.”

“You listed #1 as “Weight”...” she started only to be interrupted by him.

“It is in no particular order. It’s not like it is that big of a deal.” He didn’t realize how harsh that his list might have been until she started reading it back to him.

“Well your list is very long and we will never get through it if you keep interrupting me. If you would just answer my questions..” she returned her attention to the list.

“How much weight do you think I should loose?” she asked.

John thought carefully and knew any answer was going to be bad so he resigned himself to just answering the questions as truthfully as he could.

“Twenty pounds.”

She wrote that on the list. “And how much do you think I should loose a week?”

“Three pounds a week is reasonable I think.”

She wrote that down also and asked “And how much should my weight vary from week to week once I’m there?”

“I would think 3-4 pounds plus or minus would be a good range.”

Again her pen was writing on the list. John was pleasantly surprised she had no emotional response to these points at all. Maybe this was going to work out after all.

“Ok, I think we have made #1 clear. #2 says “Shaving”. What do you mean by that John?”

“Well you skip shaving your legs and underarms on many days. I find that somewhat unattractive.” John said.

As she was writing this time she said “I didn’t ask you how you found it. Stick to just answering my question. We have a long way to go. Do you include shaving my pubic area in with this too? What about any hair in general that women shave or don’t have?”

“Yes, now that you mention it.” He simply stated.

The pen strolls across the paper. “And you really think I should do this daily?”

“Yes”

“Ok. You listed “High Heels” as #3. How high do you expect and how often?”

“Well I would think at least 3” heels always at work and higher at least 50% of the time at home or out. Wearing shoes without heels only when working out or working in the yard.” John replied proud of how succinctly he had responded to her question.

I took her a minute to write that down and she didn’t have any other questions about heels.

“Number 4 says “Sexy Underwear”. What do you mean by that?” she sat poised with the pen waiting to begin.

Since she was not giving any emotional responses John started thinking of it as a game in which he was to answer all of her questions in one or two sentences before she even asked them for each point.

“Lace bra’s that give you good cleavage with matching underwear. Garter belts, lace stockings, your waist cinchers or corset that you used to wear, sexy nightgowns and lingerie to bed.”

She wrote and then moved on to the next one on the list. John scored a point for himself in his new game’s scorecard.

“Number 5 says “Sexy Clothes. What do you mean by that?” and the interview continued for the next hour over each point he had listed.

By the end John had narrowly won his secret game, finding she came up with more specific points on many than he could think of, but he had still been able to 1-2 sentence her for more of the points than not.

Cindy then said, “Now that we know what we are talking about I will look over the list and we will talk tomorrow night. I hope the guest room isn’t too uncomfortable for you.” And she walked out the front door and drove away again. John settled into the guest room with a smug feeling inside. She was going to do something. Sure it was painful right now but in the end this talk will have made a difference and he would have his sexy wife back.

Chapter 3

“Well I have thought long and hard about this and think I may have a solution to our issue.” Cindy began. “You are right in saying that I have stopped doing all these things on your list. The truth is simple. They are too hard to keep up with all the things I have in my life right now.” She held up her hand to stop him from saying anything.

“You see I know you have no idea what I am talking about. No concept of what you are really asking. I work 50 hours a week at my job. I’m the breadwinner in this family, by far, and I have never asked anything from you more than what you wanted to do. Sure you make a great salary but we both know how little you work and how much more you could make if you only tried.” Her hand raised again to head-off the impending response. “And yes I can acknowledge you haven’t forced me to have a career, I chose that myself. We could talk about many facets of this but again I don’t think you will truly understand, you simply have no experience to pull from. So here is my solution.”

She paused and John didn’t even try to speak.

“I am prepared to do all of the things on the list for as long as you want. Provided that you simply do one of them for a month. After you have completed that month I will continue to do all of them for a year after that. Should you however not be able to sustain that first item on the list for the whole month we will add the next thing on this list and the timer will restart. This process will continue for as long as you choose. Should you decide that this list is in fact too hard to keep up we will quit immediately and you will sell your Viper, I will quit doing the list, you will never mention this stuff again, and finally, I get to spend the money from the car on what ever I want.”

John thought of 100 things to say in about two seconds but the one that flew out of his mouth was “No way! The Viper is mine. I bought it completely with my own money and there is no way I am selling it.”

Cindy waited for him to calm down a bit before she responded. “You are right that you bought that car with your bonuses and inheritance, using no joint funds for it. But you did buy it while we were married. And you never asked me what we should do with that money. I don’t take my bonuses and spend them on myself. We use them for projects around the house — in fact I think my bonuses and saved income are a big part of the down payment to this house. My higher income has allowed us to be able to not have to rely on your bonuses to get the things we want or need. My higher income has given us the quality of life we both want. So don’t give me “that is my car” crap.”

John knew she was right as soon as she said it. She probably always thought this but never said anything. This was getting worse by the second. He thought about her offer and wanted to clarify some points.

“So I only have to do one for a month?” He asked.

“Just one but if you fail to keep it up we will add another list item and the month starts over. You would then be responsible for both items and should you fail at either one we keep adding another and starting the clock over.” Cindy stated.

John saw that it could get bad very fast. But before he could say anything Cindy said “But keep in mind I will be doing all of them and should I not keep up with any one you would automatically win. You would be done doing anything and I will have to keep doing all of them for a year. And every time you catch me not doing any of those list items the year timer would reset.”

John realized that all he would have to do is one thing for a month and it is likely that she would have to do the whole list for the rest of her life. But selling his dream car that was a lot to risk. “Make it two years for you when I win, I get to pick the first list item, and you have a deal.” Surely he had pressed her too far — no way she would agree to that.

And Cindy waited for a few seconds and said “I get to pick the order of the rest of the items should there be any, and you will say absolutely nothing about how I spend the money if I win.”

“I agree to those terms.” John said.

And as Cindy looked John straight in the eye, “There is one more thing you need to know. Should you loose and choose not to sell your car I will divorce you and take everything I can get. Do you understand?”

“I do.” He replied not missing the irony of his new vows to her. Was the “divorce you and take everything I can” in their original vows? He knew even back then it wasn’t specifically said but was always implied.

“You are welcome to return to our bedroom and will be welcome as long as everything goes back to normal between us. Tomorrow morning you can pick your item off of the list and we will start the month.” Cindy said in a tone that was so normal it was scary.

But John knew exactly which item he was going to choose. And he was going to have no problem keeping it up for a month.

Chapter 4

The next morning John woke to his usual kiss on the cheek. Cindy was out the door before he could open his eyes but that was normal. In fact everything felt normal and John enjoyed getting back to his normal life.

But when Cindy got home that had all changed. She walked in the door and she looked amazing! He could barely believe his eyes. There wasn’t a single thing he could think of that wasn’t perfect about her.

“Wow.”, was the only thing his brain could come up with. Followed by a stuttered “How??”

Cindy replied as she was lifting some bags through the door, “I took the day off and got some errands taken care of. I also was able to get an emergency appointment at the salon. I have taken care of everything on the list and should have everything I need to continue it. I just need you to come into the bathroom and we will get my weight and then we can start the month.”

John followed her into the bathroom hardly able to believe he was married to this beautiful woman. She looked better than any model he had ever seen. And she still was going to loose 20 pounds!

“I’ll just weigh with my cloths on. That way anytime I weigh I won’t have to strip down. Let’s see, 156 lbs. You were right I have gained a little too much weight even at my 5”10 that is too much. I will write this down and then you can choose your item off the list.” She said as she walked into the bedroom.

“I am going to choose the loose 20 pounds.” John proudly exclaimed. He had been planning on doing that lately anyway.

“Great. Well let’s go ahead and get your weight then. Take off all of your cloths and hop on the scale. 193. Well you just need to get to 173 and your home free.” She said as she was writing again on the list.

John actually was thinking to himself that he only had to loose 3 pounds a week for 4 weeks to win. So only 12 lbs stood in the way of him having the most sexy wife forever. He would have brought this to her attention but he figured it might interfere with his immediate plans of getting his super-hot wife into bed. He didn’t even have to ask as she led him directly there as soon as she noticed his hard on. As her sexy cloths came off it only got better. It was the best sex he had had in years.

Chapter 5

The first week flew by. John had had more sex in a week than he had the previous year. Cindy had been going to bed early and getting up earlier. They had also been going out to eat a lot since Cindy didn’t have a lot of time for meals. But other than that everything was the same. He thought the first 3 pounds would be a snap but was a little nervous about the weigh in.

Cindy took to the scale first and had lost 4 pounds. John was relieved to find he had also lost 4 pounds. Now he was even set for the next week, only 2 pounds needed to make the next goal. He felt like he was halfway to home free!

The week followed that was pretty much the same as the last. John even thought this might be the best thing that could have happened to their marriage. He wasn’t even a little bit nervous as she stepped on the scale. She had lost another 4 pounds and she smiled as she got off the scale. He stepped on and looked down and couldn’t believe his eyes. The digital counter was wavering between 1 pound lost for the week and 2. He exhaled all of his breath, closed his eyes, and crossed his fingers. She read off the weight and congratulated him on getting to 187. He jumped off as fast as he could before it jumped back up the one pound.

That night John wasn’t able to sleep; seeing that scale number jumping back and forth in his head. His plan relied on the fact that he win in the first month. All the rest of the items on the list would be very bad for him and she would probably choose the worst one. He would have to do something different the next day. Possibly ask Cindy what she had done to loose the weight. Finally he was able to go to sleep.

The next morning he awoke to the sound of the shower. It was 4:30am but he wanted to get up to talk to Cindy. “What’s wrong John?” she said as they met outside the shower. “I was going to ask you the same thing. You have to be to work early or something?” he replied.

“No this is what time I have to get up in order to get everything done.” Cindy said as she continued through her new routine.

John thought she must have been crazy. There is no way it could take 2 hours and 30 minutes everyday for her to get ready but he didn’t want to start a fight. “So Cindy I was wondering if you would share your secret on weight loss with me. You dropped 4 pounds again this week. Pretty impressive!”

“Well I have been doing some meal replacement shakes for breakfast and lunch. Nothing more than that. I didn’t even have to exercise.” She said while brushing her hair.

“Well I was thinking about doing some too. Do you have enough for both of us?” he got straight to the point as it was starting to get really hot in the bathroom with that dryer and curling iron.

“Sure I’ll leave them setup on the counter for you. Just add cold water and you will be ready to go.” She said between her frequent bends and twists. Apparently you had to be a contortionist to style your own hair John thought with a laugh on his way back to bed.

John did the meal replacements for 3 days. He really enjoyed them. They were easy and tasted great. But when he stepped on the scale to see how he was doing he had gained 1 pound! 4 days to go and now he had to loose 4 pounds. He thought about it and figured he had been so hungry at dinner lately he must be eating too much. He didn’t work in the garage that day, choosing to go for a walk instead. The next 2 nights he ate very little for dinner. Cindy probably noticed but didn’t say a thing.

With 2 days left he weighed again. Still up a pound from the last weigh in! John was very nervous now. Four pounds in two days may be impossible. He stopped eating all together and just did 3 meal replacements a day. Cindy had to have noticed this but again she said nothing.

John couldn’t bring himself to step on the scale again before their weekly weigh in. He felt like the shakes were working and was confident he would make the weight. Cindy took to the scale and she had lost another 4 pounds, 12 pounds in just 3 weeks! She looked great as she stepped off the scale and was smiling from ear to ear. John took off all his cloths and prepared to get on the scale. He hadn’t drank any fluids all day other than the shakes and had walked 2 hours a day. He didn’t even look down at the number, going directly into his exhale completely and cross your fingers routine. Cindy said “Oh John. It looks like you gained 2 pounds, back up to 189.” Her pen already flying across the piece of paper that held the list which now had become the bane of his life. “Hmm. I thought for sure you were going to make the weight with my meal replacements. I haven’t even thought what the next thing on the list will be. I’ll let you know tomorrow before I leave for work.”

John wasn’t seeing scale numbers that night as he looked up at the bedroom ceiling. He was trying to remember all 12 of the things on the list and trying to figure out which one was the worst.

Chapter 6

The next morning his eyes snapped open with his kiss on the cheek. She was still right there with a smile on her face. “Good morning darling how did you sleep?” his bubbly wife said.

“Fine, fine. Just go ahead and tell me what the new thing is.” He stated in his business like tone.

“Sure I understand. Well starting today you will still be responsible for loosing 3 lbs a week down to 173lbs. and Item #2 on the list. I copied it down and left it in the bathroom with the supplies you will need. Have a good day and I can’t wait to see you tonight.” She said as she walked out the bedroom door.

John laid there for a minute trying to remember which one was #2. Finally he just got up and read the note she had left for him. It said “#2 Shaving. Legs, underarms, pubic, and anywhere women shave or don’t have hair, daily. See reverse side for additional details.”

The other side said “This means all the hair below your eyeballs John. I will inspect you at night so make sure you get it done everyday before I get home from work. This first one will take some time so I suggest you get started. Love, Cindy.”, with a set of lipstick lips in the bottom corner. The note sat on a box that contained a couple cans of shaving cream and a Gillette ladies razor with 15 blade replacements.

John actually was relieved. This was probably the easiest one out of the remaining 11 items on the list. No sweat. He could do that for a month no problem. Smiling he went upstairs to check out the network before he hopped into his long shower. Several hours and many shaving nicks later he was rinsing off the last of the shaving cream.

It was a strange sensation not having any hair on his body. It felt as though he was numb when the water ran across his skin and yet when he was drying off his skin was more sensitive than ever. “No sweat” he said aloud to himself. Now he just needed to focus on the weight issue and in 30 days he was home free. He decided to stick with the 3 meal replacements only and to walk 2 hours a day.

When he started getting ready for his walk he realized he couldn’t wear shorts and a short-sleeve T-shirt like usual. So sweats and a long sleeve shirt it was — “well fall isn’t that far away” he thought. Besides doing a little sweating would help out with his weight.

The inspection went well that night and he had to admit it felt amazing to be cuddled up to her between the sheets. It was as if he had never actually had touched her skin with the skin on his body before. He couldn’t help getting hard and she took advantage of him just as he wanted.

That night John only had one thought before he fell asleep...”No sweat”.

Chapter 7

John woke as she walked out the door. He got up and went upstairs to his office. Today was one of those days he actually had to work. After he finished his second meal shake he realized he didn’t have much time to shave before Cindy was due home. He definitely didn’t have time for a walk. This time John paid attention exactly to how long it took him and on the second day only he had already shortened the time down to 35 minutes. With a little more practice he was sure he could get it down to under 30 minutes. And she surely didn’t have to shave as much as he did. What the heck was she doing with the rest of her 2 and a half hours in the morning? John smiled and repeated his latest mantra — “No sweat”.

The inspection went fine that night and she didn’t even check John the next night or most nights after that. He had another close call with work filling up his day so he made sure to get right out of bed when Cindy kissed him from then on and get it done right away. The bad thing was when he weighed himself in the middle of the week he had gained 2 more pounds! He was back up to 191 and he needed to be at 186 in 3 days. Clearly Cindy’s meal replacements were not working for him. Maybe it was a hormonal thing. John decided to go to a local nutrition store to get his own meal replacements to meet the goal. An hour later he left with a whole new supply of stuff that was guaranteed to make the weight fly off his body. With a day to go he was already seeing results and was just 2 pounds away from 186.

Cindy had continued to do everything on the list. She looked better and better everyday. John really thought she looked amazing. She didn’t even take off her 4” heels when she weighed in. Another 4 pounds — she was a weight loss machine! “Wow 16 pounds in four weeks! Four more pounds and I will be at my target weight.” She practically squealed as she got off the scale.

John was so confident that he had reached the weight; he jumped on the scale and just looked right down at the numbers. No need for the exhale and crossed finger mumbo jumbo he had tried last time. The scale read 187. And it did not waiver. He had missed it again. Cindy actually didn’t say anything at all, as she walked out of the bathroom scribbling on that “damn piece of paper” as John had now begun referring to it.

Chapter 8

His kiss alarm clock went off as usual and even though he popped right out of bed Cindy was already out the door. He went into the bathroom and found a note with a much bigger box this time. The note read “#4 Sexy Underwear. “Lace bra’s that give you good cleavage with matching underwear. Garter belts, lace stockings, your waist cinchers or corset that you used to wear, sexy nightgowns and lingerie to bed. See reverse side for instructions.”

And the reverse side said “I have purchased the first batch of stuff you will need but this will certainly not be enough for wearing everyday for the next month. Oh and I was stumped about the “cleavage” part for a while but I am sure you’ll agree my solution is perfect. Be careful with the stockings as any ones with runs wont count during inspection. I reeaallly look forward to seeing you tonight! Love Cindy.”

before he even opened the box he was struck by the fact that today was the one month anniversary of this deal. He was supposed to be done today. He was sure he could do it when he started and now a month later he was still a month away. And the month ahead was going to be far harder than the last.

John opened the box to see what he was going to be wearing over the next few days and noticed that Cindy had left more notes in the box on how and what to use. Her clever cleavage solution was 2 silicon breast forms with medical adhesive. They were exactly the color his skin tone and seemed huge. The instructions said they would only make him a C cup but he can hardly imagine carrying those around 24/7 for the next month. The adhesive could last up to 7 days so he would only have 3 or 4 hours over the next month without them on his body. He decided to get it over with. Forty five minutes later he had two C cup breasts on which to place his new 42 C bra. When he looked in the mirror he couldn’t tell his new breasts weren’t real even with nothing on. The forms warmed to his body temp after a couple hours and it was hard for him to forget they were there for he felt them every move he made. He put on the rest of the first day’s outfit and went upstairs to get some work done.

John didn’t get much done due to the distraction of all the new feelings he was experiencing. He drank his shakes and skipped his walk that day. He wasn’t sure he could figure out a way to cover up his breasts for his daily walk or any trips outside. Next thing he knew he heard Cindy drive up. It was 6 o’clock and he hadn’t shaved today! He met her at the door hoping to distract her.

“Wow. Even in those sweats that cincher has changed your shape dramatically! You look fantastic. Let’s go into the bedroom so I can see today’s outfit.” She practically shoved him into the bedroom.

Two minutes later John was standing in the middle of the room wearing only sexy women’s underwear. “You have passed your inspection for today. Let’s go get something to eat.” Cindy said as she collected her picked up her purse and cell phone.

“Well I’m not eating. Just doing another shake tonight. I need to get ahead of this weight thing.” John replied happy for a good excuse to stay in the house. Cindy shrugged and went out by herself. She hadn’t noticed he missed a day shaving and John made a mental note to make sure he didn’t forget 2 days in a row.

The next morning his early morning kiss alarm came early. “What’s up?” He asked.

“You are going to need some help getting into your corset today. Hurry up I only have a few minutes. Take off your cloths, come stand in this doorway and hold onto this bar.” She said pointing at a bar that had appeared overnight. He did as he was told hoping each minute would go by faster than the last for the next month. She started working around his penis and before he could even ask she was done and some kind of device was attached to him. Next came the corset she asked him to step into. The device she had fit on him attached to the corset.

“This corset is designed to be worn for days at a time. The device I attached to you, and the removable patch in the rear allows you to use the restroom without taking the corset off. We had to have this because I can’t spend 30 minutes everyday helping you in and out of the corset. I have my own stuff to take care of as you know.” She finished up the laces with a few heavy pulls and he thought it was tight until he let go of the bar. Then it was unbearable. before he could even make a comment she said “Yes it is tight. That is what they are all about. Look at the bright side you don’t have to shave anywhere under the corset until it comes off in a few days. And apparently it is so hard to shave you need all the help you can get.”

John wasn’t sure she had noticed. It had only been one day that he hadn’t shaved. Then he heard her on the way out the door, “I will let you know what your next item is tomorrow morning. Enjoy the corset.”

John lost any energy he had at that moment and wanted to sit down but the corset made that impossible to do and still be able to breath. He just walked in a daze to the bathroom to shave and give himself a sponge bath. His mind was wandering while he was shaving and it came to him. He needed to go on the offensive. He hadn’t been giving her any inspections. Surely she had missed something. Or he could make her miss something. And there was again a light at the end of his tunnel. He only hoped it wouldn’t disappear as quickly as the others had. It was 2 o’clock before he even got up to his office. This corset made everything take longer. He worked standing at his computer and the end of the day came quick as it was bound to when you started at 2. Cindy came home late that night and went straight to bed. John snuck into the bathroom and removed all of the razors, shaving cream, and hair removal products from the entire house. He smiled as he went to sleep that night. Only one more day and he would be finished with this. The corset was still uncomfortable so sleep did not come easy.

Chapter 9

John actually woke before his morning kiss the next morning. It was the click of Cindy’s heels on the bathroom floor that woke him up. The sound was so unsettling because he was dreaming that he was walking down a sidewalk in heels at the same moment. The sound made the dream so real he practically jumped out of bed.

Cindy said nothing that morning and only nodded at the day’s note she left in the bathroom and then walked out the door. There was no box under it today and John had no idea what that meant. before he read it he decided to look around for any evidence that Cindy had found a way to shave that morning. After searching the entire bathroom and checking the shower he was pretty sure she had not! He now only had to inspect her legs and armpits tonight and he was done! He looked down at the note and decided he would have to do whatever it said for at least one day or she would know he had set her up. So he picked it up and read “#9 Personal Grooming: Trips to salon for hair styling, coloring, manicure, and pedicure. Biweekly. Daily home styling of hair and maintenance of nails. See reverse side for additional details.”

John remembered back to her questioning on this point of the list. The list on the note in his hand reflected exactly what they had talked about when they were putting the list together. He had scored a point in his secret game on this one. The words on the note were almost exactly what came out of his mouth. He now realized he had actually lost on every point of his stupid game— whether he had done it or she had questioned him until she was happy — they had made every point specific enough that there was no way he could get out of any of them. He also realized she didn’t appear to be playing a game at all. She was serious.

He flipped the note over. “I have made an appt. for you at my salon at 11am. Missing this appt. will result in another failure and, of course, another morning note. The appt. is in your name and I have taken care of all the instructions and payment this time. I suggest you stop by and pick up some stockings to go with your corset since you will be wearing it for a few days at least. Have a good day! Cindy”

There was no way to hide the fact that he was wearing a corset and had C sized breasts. John decided he would take a chance and go ahead and take the corset and forms off for the appt. He could return home and get them back on before Cindy got home from work. It was taking a risk but he could come up with something to explain to the stylist on why he was getting his hair done. There was no way he could think of explaining a corset and breasts.

But after 10 minutes of stretching and turning he realized he was not getting out of the corset without some help, he couldn’t even touch the knots much less untie them. Time was running down and he needed to get ready to go. He put on the stockings he was instructed to wear for that day and threw on some sweats and sneakers. He grabbed a towel and threw it over his neck. It hung down over his chest and while it did nothing to hide his breasts it might fool some people at a distance.

John pulled up to the salon at 11am on the dot. He went in and gave his name. He was escorted to a private room and he started to relax a little. At least he wasn’t out in the middle of the salon for everyone to watch.

The stylist came in and said “My name is Melanie. Your wife has filled me in on the entire story and has given me specific instructions for your appt. today. We have a lot to do and you have a dinner reservation to make so if you would please follow my instructions to you as quickly as possible we will get you out of here as soon as possible. Please remove your shoes so we won’t have to interrupt your hair styling when the pedicurist comes by. Then get comfortable on that chair as you won’t be moving much for a few hours.”

John was happy not to have to say anything and appreciated this stylist’s no nonsense attitude. The faster she was, the faster he got home. He took his shoes off and sat down in the chair. She came over and looked at his feet. “John you are going to have to remove your pantyhose also. How can you get a pedicure with those on?”

She stood there waiting for him to comply. He didn’t see any choice other than removing his sweat pants and then the pantyhose. She noticed he was already sweating a little under the sweats and stopped him before he put the sweat back on.

“John, it is going to get much hotter while I am working on your hair. I have already seen you in your underwear while you removed those hose from the garters. Why don’t you take off that sweatshirt and I will get you a smock to wear. It is a private room.”

John was getting very warm already. And he knew how hot it got in his bathroom in the mornings. “Sure. I appreciate you looking out for me. A smock would be great.”

She paused as she traded the smock for his cloths and looked him up and down. “John, you have an amazing figure with that corset on.”

He took the flowery smock and put it on as fast as he could. He then sat down in the chair ready to get this over with. The first thing that happened was she washed his hair during which he practically fell asleep. She then was trimming his hair here and there but it didn’t seem to be making much of a difference. John wasn’t sure what Cindy was thinking, what could they do with short hair like his anyway? Then another hair washing. “This girl was amazing at washing hair. This might not be too bad after all.” John thought as he dozed off this time.

He awoke a few times with a pull to his head and a tickle to his neck but he didn’t even open his eyes before he fell back to sleep. “Not bad at all..” was still echoing through his brain.

“Time to wake up sleepy head.” Melanie said as she moved the chair to an upright position.

Tons of hair fell down over John’s shoulder as he sat up. He looked in the mirror and saw that he now had long brown hair cascading down below his chest. “How?” was all he could say.

“You now have a 100% human hair wig weaved into your hair. Your own hair was too short to do anything right now so it was braided into very small and tight braids. Then this wig was attached to those braids and the wig is now attached to your head as solidly as real hair would be. Unfortunately those braids will loosen over time so you will have to come in every couple weeks for them to be tightened. I understand that will fit your schedule though.” John wasn’t sure but he thought she said that last part with a smirk.

“We still have to color and cut the hair now but I needed you to be awake for that part. Good news is we aren’t doing any body treatments. It will save some time today and get you out of here quickly. You will of course need to do some work every morning to keep it looking great but I will be glad to show you how after the cut and color.” The stylist began styling.

“So you can remove the wig and unbraid my hair anytime?” John asked.

“Sure can. Whenever you want though I cant see why you would change your mind when you have come this far. You look great! Trust me when I say I will do my best to help you out with your list.”

John didn’t understand at all but kept silent. What had Cindy told her?

While Melanie was working on his hair the pedicurist came in and started working on his feet. First a wash and then a foot massage - John thought this wasn’t so bad either. Thirty minutes later he looked down at his 10 toes looking “prettier” than ever with bright red nail polish on them. A few minutes later the manicurist came in.

John was thoroughly bored by this point and asked “Why they had two different people for pedicures and manicures?”

The manicurist rolled her eyes and said “I have been doing this far to long to have to touch someone’s feet anymore.” And she grabbed a hand and started working.

John smiled as he made the observation that seniority meant something everywhere.

The manicurist was also spectacular. The hand massage made him promise to stop biting his nails right then and there so he could come back for another in the future. When she gave his hand back the  ½” nails matched his toes. As she was finishing the other hand she let him know they would practically last forever but he would have to come in and have them filled as they grew.

John had a sinking feeling when he asked “So if I wanted to have them removed tomorrow?”

“I’m not sure why you would want to waste beautiful work like this but no they would have to grow out. I could trim them to normal size and leave them uncolored but it would take about 3 months for them to grow out. Is that a problem?” She walked out before John could answer.

“Ok. That timing worked out great, the cut and color is done. This is the part you need to pay attention. First I will wash it so we can start at the drying part.” Melanie gave her play by play as good as any of the guys on ESPN did.

The wash felt almost as good as the first two did to John but it took a lot longer. Melanie spent the next hour blow drying and curling his new hair all the while explaining why, how and when. He wasn’t paying attention at all since this is the last time he would have to be doing it.

“There. Your hair is done! What do you think?” Melanie was bursting with pride.

John looked in the mirror and could only say “It looks amazing…” leaving out the “except it is on my head” part.

“Great! Now for the last step. Sit up straight and look straight ahead.” She said as she put on a surgical glove. She then put a small amount of cream from a tube on her gloved fingers and rubbed all around John’s eyebrows.

After waiting a few minutes she wiped off the cream and removed the glove. She picked up a pair of tweezers and started moving them toward his eye brows.

“Um hold on a second. I’m not sure I want you to do that.” John spit out as fast as he could. That was not on the list as far as he could remember and he didn’t want to have to wait the weeks it would take to re-grow them.

“I understand. Don’t worry. The cream I put on you should numb the entire area so you wont feel a thing. Besides your wife said “going to the salon and not getting your brows done was like not going to the salon at all.” earlier when she came in.”

“My wife came in?” he asked as she started plucking. She was right and he didn’t feel a thing.

“Sure. Oh that’s right. You were asleep. She dropped off some new clothes for you and took your sweats and sneakers home.” Melanie plucked away.

John wasn’t sure how long the plucking lasted, he was in a daze worrying about the clothes he was to be wearing home coupled with the excitement of having this beautiful stylist so close to him. She declared him finished and walked him over to the full length mirror to see the finished product. John looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful women looking back. Even without makeup he couldn’t tell he wasn’t a woman in a smock himself.

Melanie said something about a “few pics” in the background but he was too stunned to be paying attention. He saw a few flashes and heard her say “they would look great in her portfolio.” She returned with a bag and said she would give him a few minutes to get dressed.

John figured it didn’t matter what he wore home, no one would recognize him. Or even think he wasn’t a women. He put the simple blue dress on and it fit over the corset perfectly. He had a hard time with the zipper using his new nails and he would have to ask for some help to get it all the way up. The stockings were much harder with the nails too and it seemed to take forever to get them on, but he managed to do it without running them. The matching sandals were flats at least and showed off his pedicure. He asked for help with the zipper and turned back to the mirror one last time before leaving.

“How could a dress that looked so plain on the hanger look so amazingly sexy on?” he said to himself. Melanie handed him a purse and he walked out the salon waiting to wake up from this nightmare not noticing Melanie’s photo session. No one in the salon noticed anything unusual except a girl that was about 8 year old said “Mom do you think I will be as beautiful as her when I grow up?”

Chapter 10

John stood outside of his locked car. before going back inside to look for his keys he decided to check his purse and they were in there with a new billfold and a slip of paper. “Dinner — 6pm — Gillian’s. Come and lets talk. Cindy”.

He thought he got attention while driving his Viper before. Now he actually had a bunch of teenage guys following him around. “Great I have become every teenage boy’s wet dream..” He said aloud with a masculine voice that would have made all those honda’s make a U-turn immediately had they heard it.

At the front stand John used the most feminine voice he could for the Maitre’ D and asked for the Roberts reservation of 2.

“Right this way. Mr. Roberts has not arrived yet. Would you prefer to be seated or would you like to wait at the bar ma’am?” The host said as he led John into the restaurant.

“The table please.” Relying on whispering loudly to sound like a women.

John had a hard time walking across the dining room. Everyone in the entire room was looking at him. And the looks on the faces were unlike anything he had seen in his life. All of the men had smiles on their faces. And the women were all practically scowling. John sat down quickly with his back to the room. He had no desire to make eye contact with anyone.

It wasn’t long and Cindy appeared at the table. She looked fantastic as expected and John imagined she receive the same or worse looks as she came across the room. How could a change to someone’s appearance change the whole world? She sat down and was practically bursting with joy.

“You truly look beautiful John.” Cindy started.

“What am I supposed to say to that?” he whispered across to the table. “Why would you want your husband to look like this? Are you a lesbian after all these years?”

Cindy had a hurt look on her face. “I’m just glad you look good. I figure it will take you a few months of trying before you give up and it will be much better for you if everyone thinks you are actually a woman.”

“I’m not going to loose Cindy. No way I am selling my car.” John replied after the waiter took their order.

“Oh I know you think that now John, but you haven’t even gotten to the high maintenance part yet. The month timer has just started again and in just 4 weeks 4 days you have gone from what you were to what you are sitting here right now. Weigh in is just a couple days and we know how that has gone for you in the past.”

John’s eyes were burning with anger. He motioned for the waiter to come over and he changed his order to one of the salads on the menu. “I won’t miss my weight this time. I have that figured out now.”

“Well I hope you do John. I still haven’t a clue of how I am going to spend the money and a few more weeks should do. How much can I expect to get from selling your car? That would help me out a lot…”

John was so angry he could hardly wait to get home and give her a surprise inspection to catch her missing shaving for a day. He said nothing.

“You probably won’t believe it but I will be sad when you give up. The sex has been so good lately I almost hate to think about going back to the usual. Of course the corset will screw it up for a little while but I have a crotchless corset coming in a couple weeks that should fix that. You have been so amazing in bed lately I suspect you actually like this process.” Cindy was definitely smirking now.

John was angrier than she had ever seen him. “I have no desire to spend another minute doing this. It is over and you have lost. I know for a fact you did not shave this morning! I have won and the timer for you starts now. Two years with no screwups. You might as well get used to it because you are going to be my sexy bitch for the rest of your life!”

Cindy was surprised he could see. She looked hurt and John thought he possibly said too much.

“John you are right. I didn’t shave this morning. In fact I haven’t shaved in a couple weeks.” John couldn’t look more smug if he owned a chain of smug factories.

“Pretty early on I knew I didn’t want to shave everyday so I decided to get laser hair removal. You probably thought I was red from #12 (the tanning sessions) you had on your list but it was from the laser for a few days. If you’d like I’d be glad to strip naked and show you right now. I would of course insist we conduct your evening’s inspection right here also then. Interested?”

John knew he had made a mistake. That made perfect sense and he didn’t doubt her for a second. He practically deflated visibly at the table. The light at the end of the tunnel went out. He said nothing.

“What I would like to know is how you knew I didn’t shave this morning?” Cindy asked.

John was not prepared for this counter-attack. He couldn’t think of a single thing to say.

“I did notice the razor and shaving cream were not in the shower this morning. Did you take them out to trap me?”

Now John wasn’t even able think of a single word in the English language. He looked like a deer in the headlight of an oncoming tractor trailer. A very pretty deer at least.

And it was Cindy’s turn to give a look of utter hatred. “I can’t believe you would do that. I don’t know who you are and I’m not even sure I ever did.” Cindy got up and tears were flowing out of her eyes as she ran out of the restaurant.

John had to make a decision and he had to make it fast. Keep trying to win this deal and try to patch things up with Cindy. Get a divorce with Cindy and take his car and whatever else he could get with him. Or to sell his car and try to save his marriage.

He ruled out selling his car first. So a divorce or another month of keeping up the list. After he cooled down he decided to give it one more try to win. It couldn’t get much worse than it was and he could always get a divorce in a couple weeks if he had too.

Chapter 11

John hoped to sneak in and just go to bed but Cindy was not going to have that. She called for an inspection and found a run in his stockings. John said he was sorry for dinner and he was committed to continuing with the list. He told her he loved her though he can’t be sure she heard him.

The next morning he woke to the sound of the front door closing. The kiss alarm clock was gone forever though he didn’t know that at the time. He got up and looked in the mirror. His hair was a wreck. At least Cindy had left all of her hair supplies out on the counter. He shaved, sponged off, washed his hair in the sink (which was really hard with the corset and nails) and spent 2 hours on his hair alone. After he was done it looked better than he woke up but not by much. He had done his best to ignore the new note waiting on the counter for him but there was nothing else to delay it. He opened it and read “#3 High Heels: 3” heels always at work and higher at least 50% of the time at home or out. Wearing shoes without heels only when working out or working in the yard.”

There were no instruction on the back but the box underneath the note was all he needed.

He put the heels on and walked up to his office. It was 12 o’clock. Where had the morning gone?

It only took about an hour and John understood everything there was to know about heels. He was in a lot of pain and his legs were so tired he didn’t even want to walk to the bathroom. He had to spend a lot of the afternoon working at his computer. He decided to take the heels off for a few minutes while sitting at his desk. He wanted to go down and get a shake for a late lunch. He looked out the window and saw an empty driveway. He left the shoes under his desk and ran down to the kitchen. Well as much as he could run with a corset and C cup breasts.

He kept an eye on the driveway the whole time and felt relieved when he made it back to his desk. He shouldn’t be taking chances like that and resolved to wear the heels no matter how much they hurt. He would put them on before he got up again. Thirty days to go and he needed to buckle down.

About 5 minutes later he got an email from his wife. It had an mpeg attachment and when he opened it he saw a close-up of his feet, with 10 beautifully painted toe nails under his desk wearing 3” heels. Then he saw his hands, with 10 brilliant red  ½” nails, reach down and take them off, followed by him running out of the room barefoot.

She had put a camera under his desk and had recorded the whole thing. Another list item and another 30 days. He was so angry he wanted to rip the camera out from under the desk but didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of recording that. He reached down and put the heels on and walked out of his office.

Watching the live feed Cindy was sure see could see the anger in those feet as they walked away.

John didn’t do anything to the camera but that didn’t stop him from marching straight to Cindy’s computer to try and interrupt the transmission. It took him only a few minutes to guess her passwords and 30 seconds to stop the camera feed. As he got up the “new mail icon” flashed in the system tray. John opened the mail client program and started reading the emails.

It only took him a few minutes of reading and he was more terrified than he had ever been in his life.

He restarted the camera and logged out of the system as fast as he could. Maybe she wouldn’t notice it went down for a few minutes. Maybe he still had a way out.

Cindy saw the video come back online and smiled. She went back to work with a whistle and a bounce in her step.

Chapter 12

John spent the next 2 hours sitting in the garage looking at his car. From what he had seen in her emails he knew he had no choice but to sell it now. He could remember the words of the email very clearly. “Mrs. Roberts, I wanted to follow-up with you concerning our previous meetings concerning your possible divorce case. I haven’t heard from you in a few weeks and wanted to provide you with some more information about several similar cases I have found to yours. There have been two cases in the state over the past year and both were very similar except they had nowhere near the video proof that you have provided me with already. In both those transgendered cases the husbands began to transition to women, as your husband has, and the women filed for divorce based on the grounds of fraud. They both won overwhelmingly and the husbands were left only with a provisional account only to be used to complete their transitions, and their personal belongings. You can’t expect any recurring settlement such as alimony or support since the initial settlement would be so much in your favor but the house, accounts, vehicles and all assets will be awarded to you. I know this is an emotional time for you, so please know that I am here only to help you through this tough time. Let me know when are ready to proceed. This type of divorce has special allowances and with the proof you have we could have it finalized within the week….”.

He had seen many other emails in her “sent items” to her friends and both their families. Many had mpeg attachments and while he didn’t know exactly what they were he could imagine what they looked like.

Divorce was no longer an option now, he would loose everything. And getting out of this mess of being “transgendered” to his friends and family was going to take time and help from Cindy. He knew he had to sell the car. He would loose the bet and hope she would forgive his ignorance and deception. He already knew someone who had offered him top dollar for his car so he gave him a call. The guy was so excited he said he would be over within the hour with his car trailer to take the car. John told him that would be great but he wouldn’t be there, and to just look under the mat for the keys. He also instructed him to make the check out in Cindy’s name and to leave it on the workbench in the garage. They could work out the title in the next day or two. The guy was so excited John could hear him getting in his truck as he hung up the cell phone.

An hour later John watched from his office window as his dream car rode on a trailer down the street. He closed the garage door and retrieved the check. It was for 10K more than he had into it but for some reason he couldn’t even bring a smile to his face.

Chapter 13

John knew he could not let Cindy know that he knew about the emails, divorce, and videos. If she did she would probably suspect that he had given up on the list because he knew that divorce was no longer an option. And that could be very bad. He figured he would just apologize for everything, tell her he knew now how hard and time consuming all the stuff on the list was and that no one could keep it up, release her from any items on the list forever and give her the check for the car.

When she got home he did just that. She was very happy and offered to help him out of the corset and to remove the breast forms. She told him she couldn’t get the wig off but she could schedule an appt. soon as possible at the salon for that. That night John didn’t make love with his wife like he expected but he was happy to have simply gotten through this ordeal. He could always buy another car he guessed.

The next morning John woke up while Cindy was finishing her makeup. “Cindy I told you yesterday you didn’t have to do any of that stuff anymore.” John said from bed.

“I know you did. I am doing it because I want to. I forgot how much attention I used to get and have enjoyed it a lot over the past month. I probably won’t keep it up for too long but I’m used to it for now.” Cindy’s reply was a little hard to understand since she gave it while putting on lipstick.

John smiled. He may have won after all it seemed. All he ever wanted was exactly that. Maybe he could talk her into buying him a new 2006 Z06 corvette with part of the money. He decided to wait a couple days to try that.

“I’ll stop by the bank and put the check in this morning. I’ll also give the salon a call and see when I can get you an appt. I have already thought about one of the things I want to spend the money on. I need you to go by and take care of it for me. I’ll leave you the address; can you do that for me?” Cindy asked.

John didn’t want to go anywhere with the wig on but at this point he was willing to do just about anything to get on her good side. “Sure. No problem darling.”

John noticed he didn’t get a kiss that morning either but he figured it was because he was already awake.

John pulled the wig back into a pony tail. His eyebrows and evidentially natural feminine features still made him look quite feminine. He decided to dressed androgynously and let people see what they want to see. The address was a very inconspicuous brownstone office complex and he parked his “daily driver” Honda Accord out front. He found the suite and opened the door only to find a waiting room. He went to the receptionist and said he was there for Cindy Roberts. The receptionist instructed him to have a seat for a few minutes. There were a few other people waiting but John kept to himself. Then another woman came out and called for Cindy Roberts.

John followed her into a room that turned out to look a lot like a medical examining room and she left him alone. John was trying to figure out what was going on when a man walked in the door an introduced himself as Dr. Schilling. He read through the folder in his hand and said “It was great to finally meet you Samantha. I feel like we already know each other from the exchange of emails.”

before John could even open his mouth to ask what the hell he was talking about Dr. Shilling continued. “Take off your shirt for me and we will go ahead and give the exam for the breast implants.” Dr. Shilling was practically undressing John as his mind reeled. “Oh I see that you have been wearing breast forms. I am sure you will be happy to not have to do that anymore, I can see how much that glue bothered your skin. Does it itch much?”

John stopped to think and it did itch a lot so he said “Yes”.

“You said in the email that the form were C cups. Did you decide you wanted to go bigger than that?” the Dr. asked.

“Bigger? No way Dr. In fact….” John was interrupted before he could spit out any more words.

“C cup it is. I see no problem with the procedure. I think you are right about a C cup for your frame, your muscles look loose enough for an under the muscle implant, and it looks like you have lost some weight recently so there seems to be plenty of skin. How about we go ahead and schedule the procedure for tomorrow? I know that wanting to have it fast was why you chose me to perform the procedure. I’m not sure how it has gotten around that I will do almost any procedure for the right price but it sure has made me take a lot of trips to the bank lately…” The Dr. was now writing on the folder, a lot like Cindy did on the list recently.

John was so relieved he didn’t say “schedule it right now” that he responded “Sure. Tomorrow.”

He put his shirt back on and walked out to his car. He had told Cindy he would not question her on how she would spend the money. And she had decided the first thing would be breast implants for him. Where was she going with this? He knew that going home and asking her was only going to be “questioning” and that road was a highway to divorce and nothingland.

His marriage was over. He had no way to get out by divorce with anything. And there was no way he was going to get breast implants. The only thing he could think of was to go to the bank. Take out as much money as he could and get away from her. He could work from anywhere in the world as long as he had the internet and a computer.

He kept trying to work it out in his head. There was no other way. The teller called “next” and John snapped out of his reflection. “Oh hello um Mr. Roberts or should I say ah Samantha now? Your wife told me all about your transition and I must say you look better than she said you did.”

John had a fleeting thought that he was just a puppet going through the tragedy of his life. He said “Thanks. I’d like to withdraw all of my accounts down to your minimum balances please.”

“Sure ah Samantha. Let’s see that would be $3,625.56. Would you like that in cash or a check?”

“Thirty-Six hundred dollars. I should have over $200,000 between all of my accounts!” John raised his voice and a few people in line changed their mind what sex the androgynous person in front of them actually was.

The Teller looked very uncomfortable and moved off toward a manager. The manager ushered John over to his desk. “What seems to be the problem um Mr. Roberts?”

“Where is all my god damned money is the fucking problem!” even louder than he had been in line.

“Umm Mr. Roberts I am looking at your accounts and that is all there is in them. Mrs. Roberts came by this morning and moved most of the money to some new accounts she setup.” The manager replied.

“Well good. You had me worried for a second. Just go ahead and withdraw those accounts to the minimum balance too.” John said with great relief.

“I’m sorry um ah Mr. Roberts. Your name is not on those accounts so I cant give you access to any of those funds. Would you like your $3600 in a check or cash?”

John knew he was only a puppet now. And Cindy had all of his strings. He got up and walked out. He drove around to think but found it was nowhere near as helpful as just driving around in the Viper. He decided to go home.

Cindy’s car was in the driveway and she met him at the door.

“I got a call from the bank a few minutes ago. They said you had tried to withdraw all of our money.” She paused as he walked in the door.

“I noticed you took a few minutes to get home, and you did come home, so you understand your position?”

“I’m not getting breast implants Cindy.”

Cindy waited a few minutes and said. “It is time I explain to you exactly why you will John. Do you see those 2 suitcases by the door? You can grab those and walk out that door right now. You of course will need to continue walking because I will be filing for a divorce immediately and if you take either car I will report it stolen. Where you walk to doesn’t matter to me but I would appreciate if you let me know the response from all of your friends and family when you show up at their doorstep. They have been less supportive than I could have imagined about your transition.”

“Or you can go to the appointment for your breast implants and do everything I tell you to do until I can trust you again. You have done nothing but deceive me since that night at dinner. I’m not sure how long you have been deceiving me but I will just assume it has been a longtime. I will have plenty of money to reverse the procedure when you have earned my trust and then we will both work together to explain to all our family and friends how you weren’t really transgendered and your counseling has been successful. Then, maybe then, we will be a step closer to the marriage I want to have with my husband. But right now the only way to continue forward together is for you to pay for your dishonesty. And I have named today’s price. Who knows what tomorrows will be. I suppose it really is entirely up to you and how you handle yourself in the future.”

“No need to say anything at all. The door or the guestroom. The choice is yours.”

John walked into the guestroom, closed the door and cried for the first time in 20 years.

Chapter 14

After he woke up in the recovery room the nurse was already giving him instructions on the care of his newly created breasts. He couldn’t see them since they had to be wrapped for several days but imagined they looked a lot like his breast forms did in the mirror. Besides being a lot more painful at the moment he noticed it was a much stronger sensation everytime he moved now. He wondered how long he would have them.

When he went home he moved right into the guestroom. There were a lot of flowers around the room and Cindy had moved his computer in there so he could work while recovering. John didn’t even care who had sent the flowers so he didn’t even look at a single card.

He brought up the computer and checked the network and his emails. The most recent email in his inbox was from his boss. It read:

“Samantha,

I apologize for the delay in this response. Your last email caught me quite unprepared and I have had to work with our HR department extensively to be able to fully address it. I first must say that from what I have learned over the past few days about transgenderism I personally have a large amount of respect for the bravery you have shown by moving forward with your transition. I suspect it can not be an easy thing to do. The good news is that I have found out our company is one of the most progressive with its policies concerning transgendered people. I have forwarded your email to the HR department and they will be assigning a personal representative to help your through the process of transitioning on the job. I won’t get into the specifics as they should really be your source of information but I can give you a summary of what will happen. I have already put in for the name change and from now on you will be addressed as you have requested — Samantha Roberts. Your checks will now be in that name also to match your now legal name. I have forwarded all the documents you sent to HR. You will of course be required to present yourself as your new gender from now on when on the job. In your case with working from home the change should be easier than most. Typically employees are then required to work a year and participate in our in house counseling program. I was able to use the records you forwarded from your counselor to backdate your entry into the program, and waive the in house counseling. That means you have only to come to our Headquarters and meet with our HR department one time to complete the process. Please let me know when you are ready to travel and I will make all the arraignments for you….”

John knew his life as he knew it was over. He wasn’t sure if he deserved it, but it didn’t matter really as he realized he was to blame as much as anyone. He was hurt most by the fact that the woman he loved with all his heart had so thoroughly and ruthlessly beat him down and into the corner he was now in.

John didn’t say much to Cindy over the next few weeks. Cindy did make that appointment to the salon for him but he used it to redo the wig instead of having it removed. Melanie was very complimentary of his new “real” breasts and she reserved him an appointment every 2 weeks from then on.

John saw Cindy on the way out the door to go to Singapore, his company’s headquarters, and only said “I just wanted to see the beautiful woman I had married.”

When Cindy made no reply he walked out to the taxi and the driver practically jumped out to help with his bags.

As the taxi pulled away Cindy did reply to no one “Me too John, I look forward to seeing her.” Her smile showing her own appreciation of her sense of humor.

Chapter 15

John had received a lot of documentation from his assigned HR rep. but had ignored it all. He just wanted to get the interviews over with, sign the paperwork and get home. He went through the interview never really getting used to being called Samantha or being treated as a women. He said what he thought they wanted to hear and signed where they asked him to sign. Then they said he would have to stay overnight to complete the process. They led him to his quarters for the evening and instructed him to sleep in a grown they provided. Evidently there was to be a physical in the morning to complete the process. He could bring no thoughts at all to mind when looking at the ceiling that night except maybe he now knew how depression felt.

The next morning some Doctors came in for the examination. He was terribly embarrassed when they were looking over his naked body and was actually glad he couldn’t understand them. He wasn’t sure what the exam was for but they pretty much touched him everywhere on his body, with a lot of fondling of his penis and scrotum. Finally they were done and a nurse came in with some medication. John was instructed to take it and lay down on the bed.

When John woke up he instantly felt the pain in his pubic area. A nurse had seen him wake up and come over to congratulate him on becoming a complete woman. Six months ago John would have flipped out to that statement but at this point he only went back to sleep. He wasn’t sure how it had happened but he knew Cindy had orchestrated it. He had only one comforting thought as he went to sleep. “This was as low as he could go. It couldn’t get anything but better from this point.”

Chapter 16

The recovery was longer than expected with several complications. Two months later Samantha got out of the taxi and waited for the driver get her bags. She was having problems with her keys and decided to ring the doorbell. There was no answer and she noticed an envelope taped to the window beside the door. She opened the envelope and read the certificate of divorce effective 1 month ago. The proceedings were done in her absence from the country. Fraud was proven and Cindy was awarded everything from the marriage. Also was included were several pictures of Cindy with different men and a note. “It turns out you were right. I had let myself go. Thanks for setting me straight, it has been a lot of fun with all this attention again. I have enclosed a list of things I would suggest for you to keep up with if you want to have as much fun as I am these days. Cindy”

Samantha looked at the list and remembered every word of it from their conversation not so long and forever ago.

“P.S. I am now letting you go. I don’t ever want to see or speak to you again or I will really make you sorry…”

Notes:

Please use the review feature of this site to give me feedback. It is my first story and I would like to know how I did! (Good or bad).

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This guy was stupid.

first of all his first choice should have been the panties (hands down). The weight loss was the very worst choice he could have made. If it were me... I would have sold the fricken car to start with and gave the proceeds to her in exchange for the keys to her car. Then I would have apologized and kissed her feet and told her she was gorgeous and then I would have kept my damn mouth shut.

Harsh ending

It was a well-written story, but it surprised me with a sad ending. I wasn't expecting such an evil wife, but I suppose the clues were there if I'd been looking for them.

Vickie Tern ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... move over! VERY WELL WRITTEN, but I hated the ending. You have outdone Vickie by creating a manipulative wife who is truely and unashamedly evil. Most of Vickie's women have at least rationalized what they are doing as being good for their former man and/or hope he is happy with what they have manipulated or forced him to become. Cindy is just plain evil with no redeeming qualities, and John, as you have written him, has done very little to deserve what she has done. He was honest - and she forced him into that - a bit lazy, and perhaps loved his car a bit too much. As far as him hiding the shaving equipment, yes that was unfair, but it was more than matched by the fact that she had obviously told the hair stylist the lie that he was transitioning, and that was before she found out about the razor incident, indicating that she had planned out everything from the start. Judging by Dr. Shilling's statement, "... and it looks like you have lost some weight recently .", my guess is that John really did lose the required weight and Cindy found some way to fix the scales. My fervent hope is that Samantha adjusts and finds some uniquely feminine way to get back at the evil bitch or, failing that, that a despondent John, feeling he has nothing left to lose, blows her brains out right before his own.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

The wife

The story was ok until the ending.
I hated the ending, and in fact if he kills her it is justified. the law is on his side, and the lqwyer could not do what happened. he had to be there for the divorce proceedings.

also the wife gave him wait gain shakes. I am sure of it. she set him up to fail from the very beginning. It was her that was lying and cheating on him from the beginning. she used his love for her against him. She was very vindictive. She literly emasculated him, knowing he was out. Why not just a divorce and say see you. This story is horrible. but then again it is your story.

He should find her and really blow her brains out and then shoot the lover and make it look like the lover did it.

Well written but sad

Well done story. Terrible ending. Seems like he was punished way beyond what he should have been.

She was upset about his car - but she never told him? Guess he is punished for not being a mind reader. She, in reality, had let herself go and he was not going to tell her until she, literally, forced him to. Then she is upset that he told her the truth? She claims that she had deceived her but it appears that she never intended to let him escape once he had made the deal. It is apparent that her ulterior motive was to change into a woman and dump him from the very beginning. She spread misinformation to friends, family, and work from the start. Way before his committing any "supposed transgressions" after he was driven to desperation.

No, once she had improved her appearance and was getting attention from other sources she was happy to dump her husband - after she had robbed him of his self esteem, assets, respect of family, and manhood. And she was upset with HIM for deceiving her? Wow.

A Different Twist

Maybe I read your story in a different light than the others.

From the beginning, it was obvious that there was something unspoken. You wrote the story from the point of view of the husband, which handicapped us in knowing what really had gone on between this couple for the six plus years.

Why had she let herself go? Why did his refusal to tell her what was on his mind set off such a deep reaction during and after their anniversary dinner? Why did they continue to have sex after she had obviously decided to end their marriage?

From the moment that the wife attached a device to his new corset that precluded sex bwtween them, the story took a decided turn (or Tern, as Jezzi suggested.)

My take was that she was unbalanced as the result of continual mental abuse by him. He was obviously predisposed toward a feminine life or he wouldn't have gone along with the first few steps of his feminization.

You used several devices to keep us involved in the story. I especially liked the question you raised about the diet drink. I assumed that it was actually a hormone supplement that was making him more receptive, while packing on pounds in all the right places.

Like the others who have commented, I would rather read about sweetness and love, but you have written a story about anger and deception and have done it quite well.

For a first effort, this deserves two thumbs up.

I wonder what this story would be like if the two actually felt deep commitment and love for one another? Sometimes in marriages things come between loving couples. He placed an undeserved priority on his car and having a perfect-looking wife. She had an anger management problem and had set standards of behavior for him that he was unwilling to meet as a breadwinner. Could they work out their differences by becoming much more similar?

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Hitting the nail on the head

Tricked: An act or procedure intended to achieve an end by deceptive or fraudulent means.

Angela's review was pretty accurate about how the pulled the wool quite effectively over the reader's eyes. Personally I loved including the ending as it fit what was built up from all the events in the story. Cindy is vindictive and smart to say the least. Hoping the story would turn out a happy even when reading the story was a fat chance considering just at what Cindy was doing to John. Does John deserve the fate handed to him? While the punishment is extreme, John showed no tactfulness explain the problems in the relationship to Cindy.

Only disappointment in the story was the whole fraud divorce angle. John had the low down on what Cindy was doing, so why not take this to a lawer and keep the evidence for a rainy. Another review mentioned the divorce taking place without him being present, though to be John/Samantha going to asia might be seen as fleeing. If it wasn't the whole divorce process that got me it was the bank. John and Cindy both had their name on the accounts, yet Cindy clearly took large sums of money the bank should have cleared with both of them fist. All in all these were the only things that upset me a little in believability story wise, but I will say it was far easy to take in that what I see in the sappy wishy washy happy ending stories I read time to time.