Neighbors

Printer-friendly version

My muse wanted me to write this quick story about competitiveness instead of working on my serials. How far would a man go to top his neighbor?

It all started with lawns. Chuck Wilcox was out riding his John Deere around on his acre of grass when the corner of his eye caught Marty Nichols next door pulling a shiny new lawn tractor out of his shed. It was the Deere two models up from Chuck's, with the air-conditioned cab and tighter turning radius. He could tell by the giant grin on Marty's face that he knew perfectly well that his was better than Chuck's.

The next day he went down to the dealer and traded his mower in for the one two models higher than Marty's. His was already a year old, so it was due for replacement anyway. The look on Marty's face when the truck dropped off his new machine was priceless. But then the following week Chuck's jaw dropped when he saw that Marty was now driving around the top of the line, the commercial-grade mower made for golf courses and football fields. It was serious overkill, but he couldn't let it stand with Marty having the upper hand. Chuck went out and traded his in for one identical to Marty’s. They were tied.

Chuck started the next round by trading in his Mercedes for the biggest he could get the financing for. He could see Marty drooling every night when he pulled into the driveway. Paula told him that Marty had started arguing with his wife Rachel about whether they could afford to get a new car, and Chuck was sure that meant he won.

But then came the day Marty drove home in a new SLR convertible with a hot twenty-year-old blonde next to him. Chuck considered his options and checked around for doctors, and then tried to convince Paula to get some work done so she’d be just as sexy as Katie.

Paula said he was nuts and she’d put up with more than any wife deserved; she’d let him spend all their savings on the boat and the addition to the house for the home theater and the in ground pool that they only got to use two months of the year, but she was sick of his competing! She told him to just get it over with and just go over to Marty’s with a ruler and find out who truly was the biggest prick.

At least when she left Chuck was able to get an eighteen-year-old girlfriend. May was Japanese or something and had the flexibility of a gymnast. And after the boob job she was definitely hotter than Katie! The two girls got along even better than the old wives had. He even caught them kissing by the pool one afternoon, all topless and glistening with oil. Chuck didn’t mind, and even encouraged May to go as far as she wanted with Katie.

There was nothing sexier than lesbians, and he knew Marty knew that. If May was the first one to go down on Katie, Chuck would totally win that round. But that plan kind of backfired. The two couples were hanging out by the fence when the girls said they’d been wondering if the men would be up for trying a foursome. Marty tried to laugh it off with a golf joke, (knowing full well he had a better handicap than Chuck) but the girls were serious.

Chuck really didn’t want to have to compare himself to Marty that way. Maybe Paula had been right. He invented an appointment that he was late for, and walked out of the conversation.

A month or so later, he was watching one of May and Katie’s sex tapes and saw something new. During their kiss and cuddle intermission, a French maid in full uniform comes in and brings them a pair of champagne flutes on a silver tray. She was a little chunkier than the other girls, but seemed kind of sexy in her own way. She looked kind of familiar.

Chuck paused the tape and got May to explain who the extra girl was. He was shocked to find out that “Martinique” was actually Marty dressed up as a woman! He and Katie had started playing some serious sex games. Once May told him that Martinique had only been there to serve drinks and help clean up, and she hadn’t had sex with either Marty or Martinique, Chuck was okay with it. He asked some more questions about May knew about how far Katie and Marty had taken their games, and the idea intrigued him.

So now it wasn’t enough for Chuck to know that his girl was better looking than Marty’s, he really didn’t want Marty to beat him at sex by out-kinkying him. Chuck spent several weeks doing some soul-searching and researching to decide if he was prepared to go to the next level, and what it would take to get there.

After taking out a second mortgage on the house, forging some paperwork, paying a few bribes, and spending eleven weeks in Thailand for some very extensive surgeries, Charlaine took a nervous cab ride home from the airport. She hadn’t been in contact while she was away, and didn’t know what Martinique had been up to, and was a little worried that maybe she’d gotten some work done, too.

Maybe despite Charlaine’s button nose and pouty lips and high cheekbones she still wasn’t the prettiest. She felt a little more confident that there was no way Martinique could have gotten herself perkier tits or a tighter pussy than Charlaine; she was very proud of her body. She adjusted her boobs in her bra to make sure her dress was revealing maximum cleavage. The cabby, watching her in the rear-view mirror, nearly had an accident.

Arriving at home, she touched up her lipstick one more time before stepping out. The cab driver got her suitcase from the trunk and she gave him a kiss on the cheek in thanks. He wished her good luck with the new house as he drove off and she wasn’t sure what that meant until she saw the sign on the lawn that said “For Sale: Sold.”

This had to be some kind of a joke, she gave a little chuckle to herself and minced up the front walk. She took her keys out of her purse but she couldn’t unlock the door. Maybe her house really had been sold while she was gone. She really didn’t want to, but there was nowhere else to turn.

Walking over to the house next door, her stilettos clicked on the sidewalk as her ample hips swayed back and forth. She loved feeling so sexy, but her confusion spoiled the moment. Rolling her suitcase behind her, she went to the door and rang the bell.

Marty answered and he didn’t quite recognize Charlaine. She had to introduce herself, and he looked her over and let out a wolf whistle in appreciation. He invited her in and she delicately arranged herself on the couch before letting loose a million questions. Marty answered as many as he could.

First of all, she wanted to know why he wasn’t still Martinique. He explained that he’d only dressed up a couple of times, and hadn’t really gotten into it as much as Katie wanted him to. He hadn’t done it in quite a while, since before Chuck left.

Charlaine was devastated. She’d worked so hard to win a game without realizing that she was the only one still playing. Her eyes began tearing up, and she was grateful to be wearing longwearing waterproof mascara. Marty sat beside her and put a comforting arm around her, and she just turned and sobbed into his shoulder.

Marty didn’t realize how complete her transformation had been until Charlaine lamented all that she had given up to become the sexiest. He tried to reassure her that she was without a doubt the hottest woman who had ever graced his home, more tempting than either Katie or May, more beautiful than Rachel or Paula by far, and light years beyond Martinique. She had definitely won.

She smiled a little at that, but the megadose of hormones in her system wanted her cry anyway, but out of joy. Marty brushed the tears from her cheek and continued to hold her as he explained the rest of the story.

After Chuck left, Katie spent a lot of her time keeping May company. One thing led to another and soon they decided they really didn’t need men anymore. May sold Chuck’s house, (the only good part of the whole thing is she paid off his mortgages before taking the rest of the money) his car, his boat, and all the rest. Marty apologized for not trying to stop anything, but he hadn’t really been paying attention. With a sizeable chuck of cash, the two girls took off for California in May’s new hybrid. That had been about a month before, and he hadn’t heard from them since.

So that meant Charlaine had to start all over again. She had her suitcase full of sexy clothes and a little money in some accounts May didn’t have access to, but that was it. It would be tough, but it might be a fun kind of challenge. Marty offered his guest room to her for as long as she needed it, and even carried her bag upstairs for her.

Marty made them a nice dinner and they watched a little television before turning in. Charlaine waffled a little, but made up her mind. Dressed in a nightgown that was a mere whisper of black lace and left little to the imagination, she gently knocked on Marty’s bedroom door. She told him that she really didn’t want to be alone, and asked if she could sleep in his bed. The tent in his pajama bottoms was answer enough.

During her trip abroad, Charlaine had been trained in seventeen sexual techniques, and she used twelve of them that night. (Four of the others were strictly girl-on-girl maneuvers, and she wanted to save one for later.) As she felt Marty filling her completely without bottoming out, she finally got that measurement that Paula had joked about what seemed like a lifetime before; Marty was slightly smaller than her longest stent, which probably meant that before she got turned inside out Chuck’s was bigger.

But it really didn’t matter anymore, competing with Marty had been such a waste of those years when there were better things they could have been doing. Snuggling beside him in the afterglow, it felt like she finally got what she’d really wanted from him for so long. She’d won at last, but so had Marty.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow o_O

Talk about extreme competition, but they say the ones you hate the most are the ones you love. And Charlaine doesn't seem to be too terribly unhappy, interesting story xD ^^

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

The ones you hate the most

are the ones you love. I find this a very interesting concept. If the two, or one of the two, would actually love or extremely like the other, but, are too afraid to admit it, that fear can turn into arguements, competition, envy, or whatever else one can think of. Anything - but the love that should exist.

To me, if you love someone, you should be open and honest. Fear of rejection is natural but should not be allowed to stand in the way and block you from trying to love someone. If you get rejected, it doesnt mean it ends badly. In fact, it could open the door to something wonderful relating-wise you wouldn't have otherwise had. People do not like to naturally be alone.

To me, the ones who would have used hate for one another, if they had instead been open and truthful to each other, less stress and conflict would have occurred and they might have taken a path that would have led to a more fulfilling relationship. Even if one of the two had said no, they may have gotten along much better. There is a risk with trying anything, but without trying and coming out in the open, all you have left is guesses, mistrust, and yes, hatred.

If one knows the other is hiding a fear of liking the other, and spouting hatred to prevent being friends or better, then I believe it is the responsibility of that person to use that knowledge and attempt to help the other shake loose from their fears in a caring way in order to get to the truth and show the person that they have no reason to be afraid and you would like to be their friend - or more if they would just give it a chance.

Settings to create quiet moods, trying to share into that persons events or hobbies, and plain talk are ways in which to alleviate their fears through gentle probing and applying hypothetical situations. Maybe even purposefully bringing the person close to something similar about what they fear on video and talk about it could help ease their tension and break the ice, so to speak. If the fear rules the person too greatly, and probing doesnt seem to work, it could be wise to back off as they may not be open to help. But, to me, if a relationship is worth having, its worth trying to start, and worth trying to keep. No relationship thats worth having will ever be easy.

But...

Understanding each other is the key. Learning to love one another, giving each other space, and respecting each others ideas and thinking is crucial. Hate isnt always a disguise for love, but when it is, missed opportunities will abound and the chance of knowing someone you might treasure... will be lost.

 
Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf

Yeppers

Like that song from Avenue Q, if you love someone you want to kill them ^^ It was awesome, though this doesn't always apply. They seem to be happy to me, maybe this over ridiculous competition helped them to find a happy medium, like it said at the end, both were right ^^ And I soooo knew the two girls were going to do that xD

Yeah sometimes I just really recently started getting mad at Brandon, he can be soooo insensitive sometimes. But I still love him ^^ *cuddles Ramy* ^^

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Cute Story

The best lawn mower is the one that the lawn service uses. I don't even own a mower.

Now, you bad, bad girl, please get back to "Oscar Night" and "Stephanie's Deal".

The best lessons

are often those wrapped up in a bit of humour. Get the punter laughing and then hit them between the eyes with the message.

A gentle T-twist on a lesson that still takes some learning.

Susie

Competition

“Competition is easier to accept if you realize it is not an act of oppression or abrasion - I've worked with my best friends in direct competition.” Diane Sawyer

Some of the people who have been the closest to me have been my competitors. A good competitor is a treasure.

I love the occasional short story, but this one could have been fleshed with vivid details and revealing scenes.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Impressively creative

Impressively creative, Jenny, and I will be much more aware of lawnmowers
from now on!

Sarah Lynn

This Story Takes The Old Adage Of

Keeping up with the Jones' into a totally new light. I thought that those two took it to the extreme. Good story all in all.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

WOW!!!

This was a very intriguing story. Charlaine actually got the last laugh, and so won the competition between Chuck and Marty, but I can see where Marty won too. He got Charlaine. You have to continue this, because Charlaine and Marty have to go and find May and Katie, and have Charlaine do some of the girl on girl sex maneuvers she learned in Thailand. Then Charlaine reveals herself to the women. You must continue this.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

compition

Compition can bite you if you don't watch out. I like it. I really hope to write as well.
Currently taking a stab at it. Unrelated subject. Not sure how I feel about my screen
name.

I'm glad your muse got her way. ^_^

Extravagance's picture

I'm gonna have trouble keeping a straight face when I see grass now... = )

Great story and lovely ending! ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG