Drabble Saga 27: The Important Stuff

Printer-friendly version

Larry had brought a contract for personal services with him.

Davey read it. A thousand dollars a week to be deposited in an offshore account, with ten thousand dollar bonuses for the first month, first six months, escalating bonuses each year and another bigger bonus at the end of seven years. The amount totaled to $604,000 plus interest earned.

Additionally, Quentin Francesco Al Nez Associates would pay 'Dee Dee La Tours' living expenses, college expenses, medical expenses and up to $500 a month allowance with a cost of living adjustment each year.

"Frankie's first name is Quentin?" asked Davey.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The life of a pro moll

If he's paying that much, he's got to be looking for more than just bedtime stories. He's going to at least want stories with happy endings.

The other thing that stands out in that contract is "medical expenses."

Expenses

I know I haven't commented on all of these cute shorts, but I have enjoyed them immensely. As for the bedtime stories, I agree they would have to have very happy endings for the money he's paying here.

nice and different!

hugs!

grover