Professor Prick 12 - Life is Full Of Surprises

Printer-friendly version

I turned at looked at Eddie laying in bed his half empty breakfast tray in front of him.
“What, what do you mean were millionaires” I stammered.
“Come here and sit down” he said patting the bed I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.
“It’s like this” he began...
 

Professor_Prick_Chapter_12.jpg

By Karin Roberts


 
 
The next morning I woke first Eddie was still fast asleep, I got up and took his bathrobe and headed to have a shower. Drying myself I took some fresh lingerie from the bag I had phoned home for last night and put it on. Picking out a black Lycra body suit from the back, I slipped it over my head and pulled it down over my head and chest before fastening the poppers beneath my legs. Next a pair of tight blue denims fastening the zipper at the rear I completed my dressing with a narrow chain belt through the loops of the denims.

Teasing out my ruffled hair with a hairbrush I then applied a light coat of foundation and a light dusting of powder. I took out a pale pink eye shadow and lightly dusted my lids before a small coat of mascara and coated my lips with a matching pale pink lipstick. Returning to the bedroom I picked up my discarded white heels and put them on. Looking at Eddie asleep on the bed I thought back to last night’s loving experience and with a smile on my face moved forward and gently kissed him on the forehead, a slight stir came from his sleeping body as I moved away and crossed the room quietly closing the door as I left.

Downstairs I approached the kitchen and entered his Aunt was by the breakfast bar drinking a coffee and smoking a cigarette.

“Morning dear, sleep well” she asked as I entered.

A slight blush rose to my cheeks mildly embarrassed about me and Eddie sleeping together last night. I calmed myself with the thoughts of so what were engaged so it’s no big deal.

“Here let me get you a coffee” she said rising form the stool.

“I thought I’d make Eddie some breakfast” I said,

“Good idea dear” she said returning with the cup placing in front of me she offered me a cigarette and I took one out reaching for her lighter I flicked it to life and lit my cigarette. Sitting down at the other side of the breakfast bar I sipped my coffee

“You sleep ok” I asked,

“Under the circumstances not bad “she added, “I do take a mild sleeping tablet so they helped” she finished.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes finishing off our coffee and cigarettes before rising I said, “Well I’d better start on that breakfast.”

“Ok let me give you a hand” she said as we both moved toward the fridge and cooking area.

Fifteen minutes later a plate of sausage, bacon and eggs with some lightly buttered toast and a large glass of grapefruit juice sat on a tray.

“I’ll go up and wake him” I said as I picked it up,

“Ok I’ll clear up here” she replied as I left the kitchen and headed towards the stairs.

Upstairs I balanced the tray in my arm and turned the door knob of Eddie’s bedroom.

“Hi sleepy head” I announced as I entered, “Thought you would like some breakfast” I said moving towards the bed.

“Morning babes, been up long” he enquired as I reached the bed,

“About 45 minutes, here eat up” I said placing the tray in front of him. He reached forward as I bent with the tray and our lips met.

“This going to be what it’s like every morning when were married” he asked.

“Only if you’re good like last night” I replied with a wicked grin.

“You were not too bad yourself” he said. I sat on the bed beside him,

“Looks good enough to eat” he said,

“What me or the breakfast” I joked

“Both” he said with a smile crossing his face.

“Enjoy” I said getting up and crossing the room to tidy up my clothes.

There was silence for a couple of minutes as Eddie tucked into his breakfast, I walked into the bathroom and fiddled with my hair as he ate.

“Nikki can I ask you something” he called,

“Sure babes what is it” I called back,

“Come out here a minute” he continued I picked up my discarded hair brush and stepped back into the bedroom.

“You know when you went to see the doctor about your reassignment, you mentioned the waiting list and that it could be done privately” he stopped.

“Yeah about 4-5 years wait but it could be done privately but it’s way too expensive for me” I replied.

“Where was best to have it done privately” he asked,

“Well Switzerland but it’s over 20 grand there’s no way I could afford that” I replied.

“Come and sit down” he said, I crossed to the bed and sat down,

“How do you go about organising it” he asked,

“Through your GP he will refer you to a clinic in Switzerland and then you organise timing’s and everything with them, but I can’t afford it” I said,

“But I can” he said, I stared at him,

“Yeah right your on a university course, where you going to get that kind of money” I said a bit sarcastically.

“No but I can” he continued,

“Look quit kidding around and finish your breakfast” I said rising and turning from the bed.

“No I mean it Nikki were multi millionaires,” I stopped in my tracks.

I turned at looked at Eddie laying in bed his half empty breakfast tray in front of him.

“What, what do you mean were millionaires” I stammered.

“Come here and sit down” he said patting the bed I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“It’s like this” he began, “My grandfather was a farmer, years ago when they were building a new motorway he was offered about 1  ½ million for his land as my dad had no interest in farming he took the offer and bought over a small Public House it turned into a little gold mine and by the time he was due to retire he was lucky enough to sell it on for a large profit to one the main brewers chains. My grandmother had passed away a few years before that he had never been the same person after her death so he also passed away soon after he retired, as dad was the only child he ended up with around 4 million in his will.”

I interrupted,

“So you’re saying you and your brother will have around 4 million to split between you”

“No” he went on “Dad bought this place with some of the money and the holiday home in France the rest he invested wisely in shares on the stock-market in particular he got some good advice on a couple of electrical companies and the money he invested tripled in a couple of years so we are really sharing around 12 million between the two of us plus I get this house and my brother gets the holiday home.”

My mouth dropped open as I stared at Eddie silently my mind struggling to take this in.

“How do you think that mum was able to splash out all that cash on you when you went shopping? My dads salary was more than enough to keep them comfortable the interest on the saving’s was more than enough to allow her to indulge herself in regular blow outs on shopping trips. So that’s how I have enough to pay for your operation as soon as you like” he said reaching out and squeezing my hand.

It took a silent minute or so for all this to sink in,

“You’re not joking” I asked,

“Not at all” he responded,

“So you really have about 6 million due to you”

“Well just about once the funerals bills are paid then we’ll have just under that so your Op is top of my shopping list” he repeated “Then I want to invest in a small business maybe a Chemist’s shop with a small laboratory behind it so when I finish my course I can do some research” he said smiling at me.

The full enormity of what he had just said finally hit home in my head and a broad smile broke out on my face, it seemed a bit bizarre and in bad taste to be smiling at this time after such a tragic event, but I was so happy.

“Oh god I don’t believe this” I said excitedly leaning across the bed I kissed Eddie full on the mouth,

“I hope you’re not after my money” he joked,

“Not at all sir” I said as I rose from the bed,

“Where are you going” he asked as I turned “I’ve got loads to organise” I said walking towards the door.

“Remember only the best surgeon available he called after me” as I reached the door I turned and blew him another kiss.

“I love you so much Eddie” I said “I know” he responded as I left the room and headed of to make preparations for my final transformation to Nikki.


 
To Be Continued...

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hey Karin,

I love you!
-sv

Hey Karin

My my , where have you been hiding, hope you are well.

Karin R

Keep Going Karin

joannebarbarella's picture

I've said it before, but repetition doesn't hurt. Nice story,
Hugs,
Joanne

These kids are sooo lucky!

Why couldn't I be an heiress... *sighs* Come to think of it, if I were to become an heiress, I'd want the money to come from source that didn't cause great morning at the same time... Say a forgotten lottery ticket?

Annette