How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Rachel and Roman race around the track jumping dirt ramps and bumps. There were other riders following them as they circled the track. One rider they were keeping an eye on. He was famous for playing dirty on the track and he didn’t care who was in his way. They spot Ted coming towards the two of them.

Rachel nods towards Roman and the two of them close ranks. They weren’t going to allow Ted Larsson to get pass them. The two of them were tired of him making them come in second and third place.

Rachel saw Ted approaching from behind her and Roman. Her and Roman keep the rank close and on their final lap, Rachel lets Roman pull ahead of her and take first place. She takes second and Ted takes third.

They pull up to the Rv. Nina was out taking pictures she could sell to publishers. Rachel removes her helmet, along with Roman. They hear another motorcycle coming towards them.

“Here comes Ted.” Rachel was ready for him.

Ted spots Rachel and Roman standing together. He stops his motorcycle a few feet from them. He takes his helmet off “what the fuck was that out on the track? You know I should be in front of the two of you assholes.”

“You know the old saying, you snooze, you lose. We’re not playing this season like last season. We aren’t letting you play dirty and get away with it.” Rachel had stepped closer.

“You think I cheated, last season?” Ted knew he did, but he hadn’t counted on Rachel and Roman would have figured it out.

“Yes, you did and this time around we are going to prove it.” Rachel spots Nina coming over towards them.

“We’ll see about that.” Ted starts his motorcycle and rides off.

Nina snaps a picture of Ted as he rode by her. She could tell he wasn’t happy about something. She walks up to Rachel and Roman “congratulations, Roman.”

“Thanks.” He poses for a photo for Nina.

“You did good sweetie.” Nina kisses Rachel.

“Thanks.” She knew she could have taken first place, but she and Roman have an agreement.

The next race he’ll let her win. Roman knew she needed to keep her sponsors happy. He pushes his motorcycle back to their Rv. and load their motorcycles in the back.

“Where’s your next race at?” Nina couldn’t wait.

“Next week in Colorado at Thunder Valley.” Rachel checks the motocross schedule.

“Are you guys going to go back to Texas and go to it?” Nina wouldn’t mind going to Colorado to visit.

“Nope, we're going to go to Colorado and stay at Roman’s uncle cabin until the race. Then we’ll go to Mt. Morris, Pa. for the next race.”

“The restaurant is giving you all this time off?” Nina looks at Rachel.

“Yes, ma’am. That’s why I save every tip I get and work the extra hours so I can do these trips/races.” Rachel secures her motorcycle in the back of the Rv.

“So, where to now?” Nina was feeling a little hungry.

“There’s a banquet later tonight we have to attend, so how about we go and freshen up and I’ll make us a salad or something?” Rachel. looks at Nina to see what she thought.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” She follows Roman and Rachel into the Rv.

“I call the first shower.” Rachel strips out of her racing suit and hops into the shower.

Nina sits down and transfers the pictures she took to her laptop and look through them

After ten minutes, Rachel steps out of the bathroom “next.”

“Thank goodness.” Roman steps into the bathroom and takes a shower.

Rachel glances over towards Nina before she starts fixing a salad for everyone. She notices Nina was concentrating on the pictures she took. Some of them Nina plans on keeping and others, she was going to sell.

Rachel goes to work fixing them some lunch. She glances out the window of the Rv. and watches as people moving around picking up trash and such. She finishes fixing their salad, just as Roman comes out of the bathroom.

“Lunch is ready, Roman.” Rachel fills three glasses up with ice and pours iced tea into each glass.

“Good, I am hungry.” Roman comes walking into the kitchen area in just a pair of shorts. He had a t-shirt in his hand that he was putting on.

Rachel sits down next to Nina and places her plate and tea near her. She was hungry after racing.

“So, who was the guy that was riding off when I was walking towards you guys?” Nina looks at Rachel and Roman.

“He’s a cheating bastard and a royal pain in the ass. He and his family have been motocross riders for years and use to win almost every time. Ted is the worst of his family.” Rachel really dislikes Ted.

“I have to agree with Rachel. Ted believes the other riders should let him win and do what he says. He has played every underhand trick to every rider on the track. Hell, the last time we raced. He kicked my motorcycle and almost caused me to have an accident.” Rachel was turning a bend when he got close enough to kick her motorcycle.

“Didn’t the officials see it?” Nina was curious.

“Nope, the bend was in a blind spot, that the cameras couldn’t get a shot.”

“How long has this been going on?” Nina wonders why no one did anything.

“Since I have been racing and since Roman has as well.” Rachel knew Ted’s family have been bullies at most of the tracks they raced at.

“Why didn’t you report him to the race officials?”

“We did. Some of them are in his pockets.” Rachel takes a sip of her tea.

“So, you two have decided to take matters into your own hands?” Nina looks at Roman and Rachel.

“Only when it concerns him. Other then that, we try to enjoy the race.” Rachel liked racing.

After lunch, Roman cleans the dishes, while Nina goes back to work. Rachel goes and takes a nap.

After a few hours, Roman wakes Rachel and everyone freshens up and changes clothes to head to the banquet. Nina and Rachel were
wearing matching dresses and Roman had slipped on his suit he always carries with him.

As they are leaving the Rv. “Rachel, don’t drink too much champagne, please.”

Nina looks at Rachel “so, you like champagne?”

“If she could breathe it, I think she would live in it.” Roman gives Rachel a teasing smile.

Rachel just blushes as they walk into the ten, where the event was being held.

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If the associan

Samantha Heart's picture

Gets wind of crooked officials they wold be looking for new officials & Ted would be bann for bribery. I hope the next Race is better, but I doubt it.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Proof

Next race I wouldn't be surprised if Nina is taking photos in the blind spot and catches the punk. Officials couldn't argue with irrefutable proof.

EllieJo Jayne