Stuck in a Rut - Part 31

Printer-friendly version

Stuck in a Rut.
By Rosalie Redd

Casey Church is a normal 13 year old girl, But in a world where there hasn’t been a girl born in over 100 years, Casey adjusts to her new life as a girl. Can Casey cope with everything that comes with being a girl, or will others conspire to ruin her life?

Chapter 31

I Slipped behind Luna, and gently urged her to lay back against me. Gently I slipped her cami off, exposing her pale white skin. Janie had positioned herself in front of our pet, kneeling down in front of her. She gently slipped off the Kitten’s shorts, exposing her secrets to us. From where I was, I could see that out kitten was hairless and smooth. Janie smiled wickedly as she slid closer to Luna’s nether regions. I winked to Janie and began to softly knead out pet’s small breasts.

Luna let out a quiet “Mew”, and began to make soft purring sounds. I pinched her nipples gently, and Janie lowered her head ever closer. I felt Luna shiver and arch back against me. I knew that Janie must have started playing in earnest with our kitty’s… * snicker* … pussy. I couldn’t see that well from where I was, but I could hear quiet slurping and lapping. And I felt Luna tremble as I kept up my assault on her stiff little tits. I closed my eyes, and as I fondled and caressed our pet’s glands, I felt her shivering with excitement. I opened my mouth and sloooowly dragged my tongue up the back of her neck.

I felt Luna squeal expectantly, and moved my attention to her ears. I gently tugged on them with my teeth, and licked her behind the ears. I could feel her tense up against me and her breath hitched as she arched against me. She was breathing rapidly, panting as she fidgeted under out ministrations. I felt her breath catch again as she arched against me again, and knew she was close. I left soft kissed down her neck, and along her shoulders.

With a gentle squeal I felt our pet’s ragged, fast breathing build to a frantic pace, and with a loud gasp, she let go, like a balloon under pressure bursting. She panted hard, a few more moans escaping her lips, as she had aftershocks from her release. I turned her head towards me with my hands, and moved in, on her lips. I kissed her softly, then harder, seeking entry. She was tentative at first, then allowed her lips to part for my tongue to explore. She quickly returned the probing efforts, and we kissed passionately.

Janie slipped out from between the pet’s wet loins, and came up to rest beside us. Her face was wet with Luna’s moisture, and the two of us eagerly began to lick it off of her. We alternated kissing her, and then Luna moved to the foot of the bed.

“Mistress Casey, isn’t it time for Mistress Janie’s turn?”, she asked. I smiled and nodded, and my love assumed the same position laying against my. I guided the baby doll up and off as Luna took care of the panties.

I cupped my lover’s breasts, and gently flicked her already hard nipples with my fingers. Kneading gently, I played with them, as I could see that Luna had already gone down on her. I smiled wickedly, and began to trail my tongue up Janie’s long neck, and began licking her behind the ear.

As I knew well, it didn’t take much to push Janie over the edge, and as I sat there sucking on her earlobe, with her nipples pinched between my fingers, I knew that out little Kitten was eagerly lapping away at her. I felt Janie’s breathing escalate, her panting and rapid exhalation covering her desire to moan and cry out. Janie was a moaner and a screamer, I had learned that when I had had sex with her back all those weeks ago.

Had it only been weeks? It seemed forever. Even now I was momentarily distracted by those thoughts. The thoughts of how alien it seemed that I had ever been male.

I shook off those thoughts quickly. I concentrated instead on my lover, leaving gentle teasing kisses on her neck, her shoulders, behind her ears. I felt her arch back against my chest, HARD. I knew that Kitten was teasing her and I could feel that Janie would soon hit her climax. I took my hand off her breast and gently turned her head, so that I could cover her need to moan and cry out with my lips. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her passionately, getting her tongue to the point it was too busy to scream out. And Sealing our lips together I muffled her with my passionate mouth. When she came, I knew it, she broke the kiss and gasped, panting hard.

Luna scooted up to join us and Janie and I licked Janie’s juices off her face. The two of them looked at me.

“Don’t worry about me.”, I whispered. “Being here is enough for now, and it’s not like I have anything down there that’s responsive yet. But soon you two.. soon, I’ll be calling in this raincheck, once I have what I need.”

We all snuggled together. Luna and Janie discreetly snuck off to clean up, taking turns, so as to not garner any suspicion. After they were done, we all climbed back into bed. Janie ended up in the middle, with only her panties on. Luna had gotten fully dressed, and I hadn’t taken anything off. In some sort of bizarre breast pecking order, Janie’s full B-borderline-C breasts ended up putting her as the subject of Luna and my suckling quietly. We gently lay on either side, gently licking and sucking at her breasts until we all fell asleep.

We woke up early, and It was decided that Janie would get the first shower, since not only was she covered in her scent, but she had Luna and my drool all over her chest. Oops.

While she was I the shower, I cuddled my Kitty a little, and kissed her breasts. She purred for me, and hugged me tight. When Janie came back, Luna went to take her shower. Janie did a funny little tease dance for me, using her towel as a prop, before stripping. He both snickered, and then broke out laughing. I kissed her, and we made out for a little bit, then she did a sexy little dressing dance, sliding on her panties and putting on her bra. She stepped into some leggings, and put on a cute plaid skirt, a polo tee, and then put her hair up in a ponytail. It was starting to get to the point where she had a smallish tail. Not like Luna, who had clearly been growing hers long for at least a year.

Speaking of Luna, she returned, and it was my turn. I picked up my clothes and headed to the bathroom. DeShaun was approaching. I smiled, and let him quick make use of the bathroom. While I waited, Mom came out of the master bedroom, and headed down stairs.

DeShaun came out and looked at me. There was clearly something on his mind.

“Yes?”, I asked.

He looked at me, then looked down. “Did you girls… have fun last night?”, he asked.

I looked back at him, and I put my finger under his chin, lifting his head back up. “Please don’t be jealous. And mostly it was Luna and Janie. I… I’m not yet … ready. Physically, I mean. But when I am, I want you to be my first. And Janie likes you too. You might get super lucky, you never know...”, I said, grinning evilly.

Deshaun gulped, then smiled and headed back to his room, a noticeable pep back in his step.

I went in and stripped off my pajamas and did an examination. My scrotum had shrunk, and was now little more than a smallish flap of loose skin, but as I looked it over, I noticed that it had begun to form a part along the middle. Could it be? I was excited, more so than I had been in a while. If it was starting to form into my labial folds, then my vagina wouldn’t be far behind. I was thrilled. Thinking back on lat night, I had visions of Janie eating me out, and Luna doing the same. More though the thoughts of DeShaun’s long, thick dick penetrating me had me blushing and swooning. I dialed down the temperature of the shower to cold and started to wash in earnest.

After drying off and getting dressed, I headed down to the dining room. Luna and Janie were sitting at the table, blushing red as beets. Deshaun was trying his best to not look at any of us. I sighed and sat down.

Mom entered and took an assessment of the mood around the table. “Have some fun last night, girls?”, she asked in an unreadable tone. I looked at her, then at Janie and Luna.

“Umm...”, Janie started.

Mom was quick to cut her off. “Girls, I understand. You are young, and new to this all. You certainly care for each other. I can look the other way on this all, but If you are going to keep going, you certainly need to be subtle.”, she stated emphatically.

DeShaun chuckled, and she looked at him.

“As for you, young man. I know what your thoughts are right now. I would advise you to stop thinking with your penis. You are already in trouble because of it. You possibly have a son on the way already. And if you knock up Casey or any of these girls, I will have your balls hanging from my cars rear view mirror. Do you understand?”, Mom said in an angry tone.

DeShaun slid down in his chair. He glanced around uneasily.

The doorbell rang, and he jumped up to answer. He came back a few seconds later, Stephanie behind him.

“My sister and I are going to go out and do some things, before she has to fly back tomorrow.”, he said, clearly eager to leave.

I waved at Stephanie, and she smiled and waved back as they left.

Dad came down shortly after that, and we sat uncomfortably as Mom kissed him on the cheek, and brought him some waffles.

After quickly eating, Dad retreated to his office. He had lots of prep to do for when his case resumed on Monday.

I looked at mom, the stern look on her face softened, and we all got up and headed for the garage.
Janie and I allowed Luna the honor of riding shotgun. Mostly because we didn’t want to be next to Mom, but also so we could hold hands. It was going to be an interesting day, that’s for sure.

The southwest suburbs had no shortage of malls, The closest being Eden Prairie Mall, then the larger Southdale Mall, as the next closer mall, and the colossal Mall of America not much further away. It puzzled me then that we turned north, and were not headed to any of those three.

Mom seemed to sense my curiosity, and she explained. “I thought it might be good to go a little farther away, since all your schoolmates will be picking the closer malls clean.”

We drove along for a while, going up interstate 394, and then crossing onto 494. We were in Minnetonka, another of the more ritzy suburbs. We turned off the highway, and approached another mall, this one was apparently Ridgedale Mall, a sister of sorts to Southdale. We all got out of the car and looked around, taking everything in. Mom might have been onto something, at least it was more likely that our dresses would be secret and, Since Minnetonka had probably already had their homecoming festivities, we could likely get something pretty here.

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

PoorDeShawn

Hearing every young mans dream next door, and unable to to anything about it.