Model Makers 25: Payback part three.

Printer-friendly version
Model makers BCTS cover.jpg
*A short one to lay the base for the final installment.*

As she brought her hand up out of her purse, Karen was holding a eight millimeter pistol with a silencer on the barrel. Very calmly she pointed it right between his eyes. He was looking straight into a laser sight as she snapped the safety off.

"Let's get a couple of things straight, shall we? This is for a friend. I’m not part of the package deal or any other deal. You play rough with her and she enjoys it. You even think about playing with me in any fashion and I will paint the wall with your brains. If you don't want to play the game by the rules give the money back."

He backed up and held up his hands. "No problem lady. I didn't understand the rules in the beginning. I guarantee you..., I understand them now."

Karen turned and there was a quick light bark. A small hole appeared in the bull's eye of the dart board at the other end of the bar. Turning back she put the laser sights on his heart.

"The rest of the rules are..., She likes it rough but you don't kill her. If you do, I kill you. Do you understand the rest of the rules?"

He held the hundred dollar bill out in front and straightened it out. "Better than I understood anything in my whole life."

Karen picked up her purse and slipped her hand and the pistol into the open top. It was getting close to show time for Karl. She needed to be leaving. She walked into the dark hall at the back of the bar and waited. It wasn't long before Karl showed up. He was on the dot. He didn't want to be seen anymore than necessary but he wasn't about to miss his appointment.

Karen noticed with great satisfaction what she and Henry had done to Karl. And that thing Henry had discussed with her? She looked at the front of Karl's dress. Karl had to be hurting already. He was finding out just exactly what it was like to be a woman. Although most women didn't have to put up with it to this extent.

Karl looked around for Karen. He was disgusted when he couldn't find her. Damn that bitch, this dress and heels were killing him. He tugged on the top of his dress and wiggled his shoulders trying to find some relief. It was all the big man needed. He would make them both very happy tonight and make a couple hundred doing it.

Karen wished she could stay for the entertainment. There would be another time. She wasn't finished yet. Karl would find a lot more misery before she let him go his own way. She left by the back door.

Oscar and Mike had been spared Karen's full wrath but not by much. They certainly wouldn't rape any more women. Their hips and breasts weren't as large as Karl's but she gave them the same problem she gave Karl. They would know what it was to be a woman in an extremely painful way. As far as all of them were concerned, life was pure hell. Each of them would have committed suicide if it wasn't for the fact Karen promised an antidote. Every minute, every hour, every day was pure living hell. Life didn't get any worse than this. Even Randy's justice would have been more merciful. A quick death and it would have ended once and for all. Sometimes, dying was kinder than living.

Karl called Karen at work the next day after she had failed to meet him at the bar. "I want to know what happened to you bitch? I need that antidote and I need it now."

"Karl, sweety, I’m really sorry sugar. There were police cars there and I didn't want to get involved. I had the antidote at the time lovey. I didn’t think a bar full of policemen was the right place to be conducting business." Karen knew what happened because she was the one who called the police to report a hooker and a male client making out in the bar.

Karl managed to post bail and was released the next day. He wasn't a happy camper. Karen calling him sweety and sugar wasn't putting him in any better mood. "Listen bitch."

Karen cut him off. "Now Pumpkin, if you're going to talk to me like that, I’ll have to end this conversation. My name is Karen. You may address me as such or you may call me Miss Long but 'bitch' won't win you any brownie points."

Karl exploded. He threw the phone down and walked away before he came back and picked it up again. He needed that antidote. "I’m sorry..., uh..., Karen. I’ll try to watch my language from now on. After being raped and spending the night in jail accused of solicitation and prostitution you can understand why I’m not in a good mood."

Karen didn't think that made any difference. She had never seen Karl in a good mood. However hearing him say he had been raped put a smile on her face and put her in a good mood. Now he knew what it was like.

"You promised me an antidote for what you did to me. I want it right now. I’m sick and tired of looking like a bitch. They put me in with all them other bitches. Some of them wanted to have sex with me. It was disgusting."

Karen enjoyed every word of it. Karl didn't like pain as much as he enjoyed dishing it out. He only wanted to hurt other people. Welcome to the world of pain Karl.

She knew the answer before she ever asked the question. "Okay I have what you want. You have the money?"

She heard him cough on the other end. Quickly she moved the receiver away from her ear. He was screaming loud enough she didn't need a phone.

"HELL NO, I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY. They kept it as evidence when they arrested me. I’ll have it as soon as they release it from the police station. I can pay you then. I want that antidote. And by damn, I want it now. You promised me."

Karen twiddled the phone cord through her fingers as she let him stew on the other end. "No can do, Karlie-kins. It isn't that I don't trust you but you know how it is. By the way, you have such a sweet feminine voice when you aren't cussing. I do hope those five inch heels don't cause you too much trouble walking."

Yes walking in five inch heels did bother him. In fact, it bothered the hell out of him. It was the only rise heels he could wear. Karl was finding out what most women have known all their lives. There is a lot of exaggerated swing goes into a woman’s hips when walking in high heels. He knew he looked and walked like a prostitute. There was nothing he could do about it. He sat down in disgust and rubbed his tender breasts to try and alleviate some of the pain he was living with. Nothing helped. She wasn't going to give him the antidote without the money. Life was the shits. If he could have put his hands on her he would have strangled her antidote or no antidote.

"I can't put my feet down in regular shoes. Are you sure this will straighten out in a few days."

Karen almost laughed out loud over the phone but smothered it with her hand. Uh huh, a few thousand days. Like, till the day he died. Always dangle a carrot in front of the donkey to keep him going. "I told you it would go away on it's own pretty soon. You say your hair is driving you crazy?"

"You know it is. You did this to me. It looks like I stuck my finger in the light socket. These frizzy waves make me look like a cat caught in the dryer. I can't keep it out of my face."

The idea of his hands around her throat delighted him.

Loran was holding his government badge out for the chairman to see. "Secret Service."

"I understand you have a Karen Long working here." It wasn't a question, it was a flat statement. They already knew Karen worked in Department Fifty Four and they had the code for her security lock too. It was best not to let everyone know how much information they had.

"Her lab and the lab of Dr. Beckworth. Take us there."

Jeff was behind Loran, nodding his head in agreement. This was their thing. Scare these private citizens into submission. Look tough, act mean, it worked every time. "We don't want you telling anyone we were here. If you do, you will spend a long time in jail figuring out the answer to obstruction of justice. You will understand the meaning by the time you get out."

Loran put his hands on the desk and leaned over in the chairman's face. "Now where are these labs and where is Karen Long?"

Agent Jeff kept his happy thoughts to himself as he sneered at the chairman. They would have this android thing wrapped up and out of sight before anyone suspected. Damn they were good. He couldn't wait to get his hands on that Karen android. What a foxy looking babe. That doctor had a dirty mind.

The chairman stood up and backed away putting distance between him and agent Loran. He stuttered as he spoke. "I will show..., show.., Let me take you there."

He wouldn't give them a chance to accuse him of obstruction of justice. He led them down to the security office to pick up the lab combinations and on down to Karen's lab. Reading off the combination to Jeff they tried several times to get her door open. Finally Jeff snatched the file out of the chairman's hands and gave it a try himself. They all gave it a try with the same results. The door couldn't be opened.

Next, they tried David's lab where they received the same treatment. Loran had it with this company and this idiot of a chairman.

"I don't think you understand the grave consequences of trying to fool us with phony security codes."

Jeff nodded in agreement. "We will be back with enough men to get into these labs and see what you're manufacturing there. You will regret not co-operating with us the first time. I don't think you understand it’s the federal government you’re messing with."

Henry watched Loran and Jeff when they first entered Comm Tech. Locking them out of David's and Karen's labs was the easy part. So much for electronic security locks. He estimated the percentages at over ninety-nine percent they would be back first thing in the morning. Most assuredly they would have a small army of men to tear the door down. It was almost over.

He hoped Karen would understand. He sent her down to David's lab on some phony excuse when he saw them coming in the door. He was almost one hundred percent certain he could keep them out. Almost wasn't good enough when it involved Karen's safety. He was a hundred percent sure David could handle two agents if they managed access to his lab. It was time to leave Karen in better hands. He was fast approaching the point where he couldn't take care of her.

"Krystal, it's time." The doors to the locker opened up as Krystal stepped out. Good thing Karen couldn't see her now.

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh my!

Is Krystal going to be a doppelgänger android for Karen? I hope she takes out the two fed slime balls if she has to be sacrificed.

mmmm

Hoping Krystal is a backup for Henry :), and I hope she takes out those agents too :).

I think now we know.......

D. Eden's picture

Who the strange woman in the background at the bar was. It sounds like Krystal will be taking over from Henry.........

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Bar Woman

I believe she was working for Randy, and there as backup in case things went wrong :).

Question's

Is the chairman that much of a wimp that he didn't ask for a warrant to go in the labs of Karen and David? I'm glad to see that Karen is getting her revenge for rape and attempted murder but she may have regrets at a later time. Krystal may look like Karen or may be the tall brunette as this story does have twists. If Krystal does look like Karen I think it would be for the purpose of throwing off the secret service so Karen has time to get out of the country. Where is Randy? He could possibly get involved and notify Washington the they have a couple of rouge secret service men trying to do harm of citizens. Of course this is all guesswork on my part and can't wait for the next chapter.

Beginning of the end, or new beginning?

Jamie Lee's picture

Karl doesn't seem that worse for ware after getting raped and arrested. Given his nature, it's very possible he enjoyed getting raped, only that wasn't what bothered him. Being in jail with the other women was her problem. Why? Karl always wanted a woman and wanted it rough.

Dangling the chance of an antidote before Karl is pure torture, worse than her actually being raped. Her mind is now on being changed back, because of her utter contempt for women--something happened to him in her childhood.

Loran is skating on very thin ice by strongarming his way to Karen and David's labs. First, he doesn't have authorization to even be there. Second, he has no physical proof of any wrong doing or a valid suspicion of any wrong. Third, he has no warrant. Fourth, he has no jurisdiction to be there. If he had proof he should have notified the proper authorities and let them handle things. If he does what he's set on doing, the Secret Service is going to be on the hook for a sizable law suit, with Loran and Jeff looking for work.

Sure hope Henry has it all figured out, or Karen and David will be in a world of hurt.

Others have feelings too.