Danny Part 7 - Chapter 29

Printer-friendly version

 

danny-new1.png
DANNY
Chapter 29
by Roberta J. Cabot

This is a story about Daniel, a guy with a unique talent and an even more unique problem: A great singing voice and the looks of his gorgeous sister. And how he and his family deal with his having breasts. And how he deals with getting turned on by his girlfriend. And how he ends up as the female lead singer for a high-school pop band as well as a radio DJ.

Danny, is more than excited for his first night alone with his gorgeous girlfriend, and is hardly able to sit still in his excitement. They really didn't fool anyone, though - the gang knew what they were planning. Nevertheless, they aided and abetted the two, and covered for them with the parental units. Never a dull moment with Batch Fourteen, and Dan & his gang. (Warning: Explicit content ahead.)

 
Chapter Twenty-Nine:  Check-In

***** (Mel) *****

When we got to my house, Nikki asked if they could come in to change, so I waved them in.

"Mama!" I called, stepping into the house, "I'm home!"

"Hi, Mellie," she responded. "I'm in the kitchen." She was busy so she didn't come out and just yelled. Ohmigod. So embarrassing...

"Nikki and Danielle are here," I said. "I'll just bring them up to my room and then I'll come down and help you."

"Hi, Nikki!" she called. "Hi, Danielle! Do you girls want to stay for dinner?"

"Hi, Mrs. Chisholm," Danny called back with a voice uncannily similar to her sister's voice. I mean his!

I frantically waved them on up to my room before mom decided to come out, and she and Nikki went up with one of Nikki's wheelie bags.

All this shouting… I sighed, embarrassed. Just another typical day at my place. I went to the kitchen.

"Stop with the shouting , mama," I said, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You're embarrassing me."

"Hi, dear," she giggled. "Are the girls staying? Invite them to dinner."

"Nikki has plans, mama," I said, "and Danielle has a meeting about that thing she's helping organize for that band of hers."

I thought a bit. The cover! "But Nikki will be back later," I added belatedly. "Would it be okay if she stayed overnight? She's gonna be helping me with some school stuff."

"That's too bad. Maybe next time. Sure, Nikki can stay, if it's okay with Mrs. Anderson. I'll give her a call later. Just keep the noise down. I know how you and your girlfriends get when you're together. I'm gonna need my sleep - I have an early shift at the hospital tomorrow, you know. In fact, I might be leaving at around four in the morning so I probably won't see you until after school." She looked sad. "… as usual…"

"I know," I said and sighed, and kissed her on the cheek. "You need some help with anything?"

"It's all right, dear. Go keep your friends company."

"They're getting changed so I'll give them some time. Lemme help with dinner."

When we were almost done, and I was finishing cleaning and cutting up the leafy greens for the salad, the two came out.

I had to whistle. Both of them looked very clean-cut and gorgeous. Nikki was looking so pretty in a grown-up and sophisticated way. So was Danny. But… ohmigod. Both were wearing our regular kind of clothes but they were looking a little older and more sophisticated. But even in regular clothes, Danny was… Ohmigod... I bet even if Danny wore a tatty old sweater, she'll still look like she was strutting down some fashion show runway. Better than Danielle, even. Ohmigod…

"Well, girls," mom said, "you're dressed real nice! What's the occasion?"

"I have a date with Danny," Nikki dimpled. When she said that, Danny looked a little alarmed, like, is Nikki giving her away? So Danny didn't speak and just tried to smile.

"What about you, Danielle?"

I could see Danny sigh with relief - Mom didn't see Danny but only Danielle.

"Ummm…" Danny said, "I have a meeting with Mrs. Piper, the owner of the radio station where Danny works."

"That's why she's in corporate mode," Nikki said. "Sorry we can't stay for dinner, Mrs. C."

"That's all right, dearie," mom said. "Maybe next time. Now, don't keep your young man waiting. Go, go!" She shooed them out, and they left giggling.

"See you later tonight, Nikki!" I called. They waved goodbye and Nikki gave me a wink before stepping out.

"You have very pretty friends," mom said, "but not as pretty as my Mellie!" she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I blushed.

"Danielle in particular - I haven't seen her looking so pretty. It's a shame she doesn't have a boyfriend."

"Well, Morgan said she might be interested in Jim Logan?" Which was true - Danielle really had her eye on Jim, our school's hunky star soccer player. Drew was, in fact arranging a date.

"Who's Jim Logan?"

"He's Drew's brother. You know, the soccer guy from school?"

"Wait - Drew's that busty friend of yours?"

"Mama! God, you're embarrassing. Good thing they aren't here."

"Don't you know, honey? Embarrassing your children in front of their friends is one of the perks of being a parent." She giggled.

"Hmmmph!"

I continued to help her prepare dinner, and as we worked, I had to wonder. I know Danny's a guy. But I was getting off on her looking like a girl… Lesbian tendencies?

- - - - -

***** (Danny) *****

Nikki said she didn't mind if we both changed in Mel's room, but I decided to change in the Chisholm's bathroom. I quickly got out of my guy clothes and folded them into the smallest package I could, and put on what Nikki handed me. The size of the bralette was right on, and it seemed brand-new - these were definitely not hers. So was the underwear - it was a pair of Versace men's thong briefs, and it felt very close to the women's thongs that Danielle sometimes had me wear except it had the pocket in front, and was very comfortable. I knew enough that, with the cut, the material and the closeness of the fit (it was a size smaller than my usual size), it wouldn't show in the pants that Nikki provided, but I was still worried that I might… come out. Wish I brought a pair of my thong gaffs. I guess I'll just be careful how I… arranged myself down there.

I went back to Mel's room and handed Nikki my guy clothes and shoes. She was also almost done, but stopped to put my my clothes in a used shopping bag, put it in her wheelie, and put my shoes in another bag. I took a peek in the wheelie.

I couldn't believe the stuff Nikki had in there. She clearly had a plan, but looking at the stuff in there, I started to worry.

The outfit she had me change into was a collarless burgundy cropped blazer with the stretchy, cropped bralette underneath that had crisscrossed cords on the front, a surplice V-neck and scallop-edged floral lace that went down to a sheer hem. It had adjustable spaghetti straps and a Y-back. Of course, this was all hidden by the blazer, which made it look like just a lacey blouse under it. Nikki liked the fact that my tummy was bare, and poked me there. It didn't help that the blazer's long sleeves emphasized the open-front silhouette, though the angled hem gave it a streamlined finish - all-in-all, it made me look more sophisticated and older. Nikki also paired it with faux leather leggings with zippers for the front pockets. For shoes, she had me in white faux leather ankle boots with a round toe and an ankle-high shaft with cut-outs on the sides. It had wrapped ankle straps and buckles at the sides and a faux stacked heel that was about two inches - not too high to make it difficult for me to manage my 'stang's pedals.

When she handed me a black patent leather clutch with a strap, my outfit was complete. As I waited for her to finish dressing, I got my stuff out of her bag and transferred all the stuff that were in my pants pockets into the little purse, including a pack of condoms I got before I went to Nikki's, just in case. The box didn't fit, though, so I put them in the blazer's pocket instead.

For herself, Nikki had picked a chic white open front blazer with vertical magenta stripes. The notched lapels and cuffed three quarter sleeves gave it a slouchy boyfriend silhouette but the faux pockets were totally useless. Underneath, she wore a sheer, shiny hot-pink collarless top with a boat neck and spaghetti straps, and she paired it with a very sexy pair of designer slim-fit skinny jeans and tan high-heeled, tooled cowgirl boots that the jeans tucked into.

When I looked at Nikki and myself in Mel's full-length mirror, I had to admit we were looking pretty mature and sexy.

Listening to my inner monologue, I now knew I've really absorbed Danielle's tutelage when it comes to women's fashions. I wondered if it'll ever become more useful than just cataloguing the clothes that my sister or girlfriend make me wear.

Anyway, Nikki definitely got us nice outfits, but they weren't that over-the-top. These outfits, though sexy, would probably pass muster in school (except for my bare midriff). But their intention was to make us look older as well - at least college-age. So more than making us look sexy, they made us more adult-looking and sophisticated than girls our age. Which was the whole point - so that we won't have problems when we check in.

What got to me was the other stuff she had in the bag. Maybe I can talk Nikki out of me changing into them later.

After we had said goodbye to Mel and her mom, we stepped out of their house and went to my car.

I put the wheelie back in the 'stang's trunk and Nikki just dumped my dirty old sneakers in the backseat's footwell, and then we drove off.

Our ride to the hotel was full of omens and portents. Good omens, of course. We held hands as I drove.

I wasn't talking as I needed to concentrate on my driving. As it was, I was having a difficult time focusing on the road when all I could think of was Nikki. I was in physical pain, actually - erections and tight women's leather pants don't go together - but it was, paradoxically, helpful: the pain was more effective than someone pouring a bucket of ice water on me, and I was able to calm down enough, and it went away. Well, mostly.

We pulled up to the hotel and I popped the boot. No one came out to help us with our luggage, but it was just a Holiday Inn Express, after all. I got out her two wheelie bags from the boot, took all of our school stuff as well as my overnighter from the back seat and dumped them in the boot (Nikki said I wouldn't need the overnighter). Someone eventually did come up, gave us a valet parking ticket, and drove our car into the underground parking.

It wasn't bad, as far as cut-rate hotels go - in fact, it was pretty good. Nikki and I looked around as we each took a wheelie and walked to the front desk. I artfully hung my little purse around my neck in such as way that the purse covered most of my crotch and hid, or distracted from, any evidence of my, ummm, excitement.

"Hi!" Nikki chirped and a friendly desk clerk came up.

"Yes, ma'am," she said pleasantly. "How may I help you?" She was hardly older than us, and she had on some scarves tied to her wrists. Oh, no - a fan…

"I have a reservation?" Nikki replied, and brought out her credit card and driver's license. I didn't even know she had a driver's license.

The girl dutifully checked it out.

"Here you are," the girl said. "Miss Nicolette Anne Smith. You're on the fourth floor, room four-twelve, a deluxe room with a king size bed." She looked at the entry. "So, is this your cousin? It says here you two have a bus ride to Bethesda tomorrow?" She handed Nikki a hotel room card.

"Yes, she's my cousin," Nikki replied. For good measure, she brought out a bus card - wait, that's Danielle's bus card…

The girl looked at me. Then at the card. Then back at me. Her eyes went wide.

"Ummm. Thank you. Well, ladies, ummm, just let me know what else I can do for you. Just give me a call. My name's Jennifer. My phone's extension twenty-two." She handed both of us business cards.

"Thank you, Jennifer. We will."

We turned to pick up our wheelies.

"Let me get someone to help you with your bags..."

"No need, we can manage. Thanks!"

"All right, ma'am, " Jennifer said. "Have a pleasant stay, Ms Smith. Ummm, you too, Ms Fairchild."

The guy who parked our car came back and handed me my car keys, and I smiled my thanks.

We then went to the elevator. As we walked away, Jennifer ran to the back room.

"Sylvia?" I faintly heard her say to someone. "Guess who just checked in…"

I started to become alarmed, but when Nikki impatiently pulled me towards the elevators, I forgot about it.

- - - - -

***** (Danny) *****

"Here we are," Nikki said unnecessarily as she opened our door. "Sweet Holiday Inn room four-twelve!"

I laughed and parked the bags at the foot of the bed. As I did, Nikki cannoned into me and we both fell on top of the sheets.

She started kissing me all over, wet kisses on my face, the sides of my neck and behind my ear.

"Oh, God, Nikki," I said. I arched against her when she snuck her hand inside my top and on my breasts. With her other hand, she unbuttoned my pants and she cupped me.

The tightness of the pants made it little uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't handle. Not so long as she was doing what she was doing, as well as continuing to pay attention to my breasts. And to think I didn't want boobies. I was so wrong.

Her fingers caressed me and my eyes rolled back into my head. So close. The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing. My body was going to be blown to bits. If she stopped, I might die. I would do everything so she wouldn't stop. I came, groaning, every muscle drawn taut. It was almost too much. Almost.

Nikki looked at me as I started to come, with eyes so round, not with shock but with amazement.

"Don't stop!" I cried, and that sort of woke her out of whatever it was.

She moved down, her mouth replacing her hand. I couldn't stop. But it was like she didn't care, and she continued, massaging me with her hands, her lips and her tongue.

I held her head down, running my hands through her blonde hair, and though I didn't intend to, I sort of kept her there. And after an eternity, I was done and she finally stopped.

I felt a little guilty. After all, that probably wasn't fun for her.

But as I was starting to come down, I felt her hug my waist and she started trembling. Was she crying? Oh, no!

I was wracked with guilt. Why did I? How could I?

When she had stopped trembling, I leaned down and lifted her up, or tried to. But she had fainted… Just like Betsy at her first band practice with us.

As I struggled to lift her, she woke up.

She was sticky and messy. I was messy, too - I was sticky, covered from the waist down, but not like Nikki. The top of her outfit and most of her face was almost totally covered.

And as I was almost crying in shame and confusion as to what to do, she shook herself fully awake.

When she had come back from unconsciousness - she had only fallen unconscious for less than thirty seconds, but I still panicked - she looked a little lost, like she didn't know where she was. But she focused on my face and, slowly, recognition came back and she remembered where she was. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight.

When she let go and leaned back, I could see how messy she was.

"I'm so sorry, Nikki…" I said shamefacedly.

"Whatever for, Danny," she asked. And she saw the mess on my cheeks. She touched her face. "Oh!"

I looked down in shame, but she put her finger under my chin and lifted my face. "It's okay, Danny. Let's go get cleaned up." She gave me another kiss and we went to the bathroom.

- - - - -

***** (Nikki) *****

I led Danny to the bathroom where we took off our sticky clothes and dumped them in the sink. Fleetingly, I was thinking that my clothes were ruined, but I didn't really care. I was with Danny.

I then led Danny to the bathtub to rinse ourselves off in the shower, and as we soaped each other down, I had to think about what had happened. I wasn't as experienced as, say, I heard Joanne was, but I wasn't a virgin either. But I still couldn't believe it.

Danielle told me a sketchy story about her walking in on Danny once, and I guess she wasn't lying. It's hard to believe it. We've all seen Danny in various states of undress, and we all had an idea how well built he was down there, especially seeing him during the sleepover, but I've never seen him at, ummm, full mast.

And, oh, my, god. Now, I know how Betsy felt that time.

Sex ed, and the few guys I'd been with gave me more than an idea about what happens during sex with men, but Danny was different. I never knew a guy could come like that. And I doubt if a condom would be helpful. I giggled. Good thing it wasn't that time of the month for me, and that I was on the pill besides, so I was safe.

"What's so funny," he asked.

"Oh, nothing," I said, and soaped him up.

Danny had such soft, smooth skin, and the slippery soap just made it so silky.

I started soaping up his boobies. They felt incredible. Danny looked so much like his sister, but there were many differences, and having known Danielle all my life, it was easy to see them. And though Danny's boobies looked the same size, they're actually bigger than Danielle's. It's just that Danny had wider shoulders that made them look smaller on him. I should tell Danielle - the bras she'd been getting him were probably a touch too small around the band and probably pinched.

As Danny rubbed my back, I started to get turned on. And, feeling his boobies, I knew Danny was getting turned on, too.

"Let's do it, Danny," I whispered in her ear.

"Here? Why not in the bedroom…"

"I can't wait anymore, honey…"

"Nikki…"

"Don't worry," I said, "I'm on the pill."

"But Nikki…"

"Really, I am," I said, "But if it makes you feel better, it's okay if you wanna wear a rubber, but Danny, I didn't bring any…"

"Hold on." He let me go and walked to the sink, dripping, and got something from the blazer I loaned him. He came back with a box and fumbled one of the little packets out.

His hands were a little wet and had trouble opening it. He wiped them on one of the folded towels and finally ripped it open.

"You know," he said, "this is the first time for me to put one on…"

I giggled. "I know how." I switched the water off.

He looked at me and giggled as well. "You do, do you?"

"Stop laughing, and get me one of the towels."

He pulled down the top one, and I used it to dry my hands. I knelt in the tub and started to dry Danny down there as well. He wasn't at half mast anymore, and I fairly goggled. I've seen bigger ones - not in real life, but in movies - but Danny's was the biggest I've seen so far IRL.

As I dried Little Danny off, or should I say Big Danny, heehee, I gave him a little kiss. Big Danny twitched.

"Nikki…" Danny moaned, and I decided to stop.

I was about to roll the condom over him, but…

"I don't know if it'll fit you, Danny," I said. "Next time, get bigger ones."

"There are sizes?"

"Of course, there are sizes."

"But they stretch, don't they?"

I sighed, and just rolled it on him without another word.

Danny wasn't complaining, but it sure looked tight.

After I had him, ummm, dressed, I couldn't wait anymore.

I grabbed him, and, despite him and the tub being a bit slippery, I was able to jump up and wrap my legs around him.

Danny sure was strong because he was able to keep me up. We pushed up against the tile and inadvertently turned the water back on. Cold water poured over us but I didn't care.

"You're mine," I growled, and kissed him again.

Maybe he was getting tired, but he was able to lay me down onto the bottom of the bathtub gently.

"Now, Danny," I demanded.

Clearly, he was new at this so I had to guide him in.

But, feeling him at my entrance, I was suddenly afraid. What if he was too big?

But I guess he couldn't wait anymore so he thrust in, violently and without finesse, and pain shot through me. I gasped.

And he kissed me.

He pulled out and I hissed. The pain and the partial vacuum made the feeling sharp.

And he kissed me.

He pushed back in again, and there was pain again as I was stretched beyond normal, but at least not enough to damage me, I think. I wanted to scream and tell him to stop. But I wanted it to continue, too.

He kissed me again.

He then pulled back out and then back in, again and again, and I wondered if I can continue taking the pain. But as we continued on, things changed somehow.

I've read in books about things like this happening, but mostly when couples were having anal sex, or when the girl lost her virginity. We weren't doing that and I was no virgin, but, somehow, like in those books, the pain slowly changed or was transmuted somehow.

Yes, there was pain, but there was pleasure, too. I grabbed him around the neck, kissed him and licked his face, his ears, his neck, and wherever I could reach him.

I brutally squeezed his beautiful breasts, as if I was trying to pay him back, but that wasn't it. It was more like I was beside myself with excitement, beyond control now, and Danny hissed in pain, but I knew it was welcome pain.

Yes, as he continued to thrust, it still hurt, but I felt the pleasure grow, too. We increased the pace. In a minute, I was answering his thrusts with counterthrusts of my own, and it made it into a dizzyingly wonderful mix of pleasure and pain.

I reached down and grasped his sexy butt, and pulled him towards me more with each thrust, increasing the suction effect when he pulled back out. By then I was moaning continuously, and maybe my vagina had adjusted to him because the pain had mostly disappeared and had become mostly a wonderful feeling of fullness or tightness. I felt my heart triphammering in my chest as both of us approached orgasm.

He continued to grunt with each thrust, pumping into and out of me, the length and level of his arousal brutal. I grabbed the back of his head, pulled him close and kissed him savagely.

"You're mine," I swore.

He released my mouth, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down into him hard. I reached down further to find a better hold of his ass and helped him thrust into me more fully. He didn't stop me, nor slow the movement down, giving me full, hard thrusts, my breasts bouncing and rubbing against his. I looked to the side and I could just see above the tub's edge the mirror above the sink, giving me a view of us together - Danny, his copper hair darkened by the water and plastering it around his face, and me - I could just see enough that I could see myself staring at my mirror image, hair wet and darkened, mouth open, with a wild expression I have never seen on my face before. His reflection pulled at my hair, tilting my head back, and I looked back to him.

"It's happening again, Nikki," he said.

"Do it, Dan! Let it happen!"

And I felt his engorged head and shaft pulse and pump into me, his orgasm finally happening.

Like lightning, my own orgasm followed, and my hips bucked, almost in time with his pulsing.

He continued to pump, and it was like I was paralyzed, my hips bucking involuntarily. I squeezed my breasts, squeezing them hard as I shook and shook.

It was like it lasted forever. Maybe it did, but it didn't last long enough for me.

After a couple of minutes, maybe three, me spasming in continuous ecstasy the entire time, Danny finally collapsed on me.

As I held onto him as he came down from his high, little mini-orgasms still kept on firing sporadically through me, and I hugged him close. I bucked and shook as the little orgasms tapered down. I just let him stay there, accepting his weight and just basked in the afterglow. At least I didn't faint this time.

- - - - -

***** (Nikki) *****

I don'tknow how long we stayed there, with the water cascading over us, but when we started feeling too cold to be comfortable, we shook ourselves from our indolent tiredness and he sat me up.

We looked into each other's eyes, trying to find out what each other was thinking, and all I could think of was how gorgeous he was, and how much I loved him. And by how he looked back at me, I guess he felt the same.

I looked down, a little afraid of what I'd find, afraid that I might have hurt myself and see blood on the porcelain, but there wasn't any. All that was there was a lot of cum. Not that much, really. Maybe a half a cup's worth, but there was enough that even the water hadn't washed it all away yet. Obviously, there was so much of it that it had overflowed Danny's condom and leaked back, even through the rubber ring at the back. Wow...

I didn't think other guys came like that, but I didn't care. I reached down and took hold of his penis, pulling Big Danny from me, and gently pulling the condom away.

I was right: the condom was full - very full. Maybe several spoonfuls worth was still inside, and I dropped it on the tiles outside of the tub. The condom was less than useless. Thank goodness it wasn't my time yet, plus I was on the pill just in case.

I reached down and felt my thighs and the tub, and my hands came away a bit sticky. I felt myself, too, but besides being sticky and a tiny bit sore, I guess I wasn't really hurt.

"Well…" I said, bringing his head down for a kiss, "I guess we need to shower again…"

Danny laughed.

to be continued...

 

up
300 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Do they make equine condums?

Nikkii is going to have to keep Danny's size secret, or it will be like that old commercial about "BOB"

I love what you are doing

crash's picture

I love what you are doing here. Waiting for the next installment is so much fun. I get goosebumps.
Thank you.

Your friend
Crash

Ok now I am on a fixed income you know...

and if you keep turning out beautiful erotic exquisite chapters like this then I am not gonna be able to afford my water bill even with the showers being cold! I think that says everything sufficiently. Bravo, brava, you took such a fundamental (with the emphasis on fun) act and make it truly beautiful, yet at the same time strongly erotic. A lovely piece of work. But do have mercy on this old heart of mine please. I'm not sure if it will be fully recovered by the time the next chapter rolls around, and the bundle branch block in it cannot take too much excitement. Great chapter. ^_^ T.

I am a Proud mostly Native American woman. I am bi-polar. I am married, and mother to three boys. I hope we can be friends.

Unforgettable

Jamie Lee's picture

So far the wool has been pulled over all of the parents' head, at least no emergency has required the parents to call their kids.

There is one "however," though, and that's "Danielle" being recognized by the girl at the front desk. And that girl blabbing to someone else who she just saw check in. This is the start of the rumor mill which will spread like a wildfire and may get back to the parental units, and Mrs. Piper. And the others in the group.

Nikki had made up her mind she wasn't going to lose Danny to another girl, and her plan, so far, has given her an experience unlike anything previously experienced. And Danny something he's never had.

Nikki discovered something, compared to her previous experiences, that Mr. Roberts hadn't even considered may occur because of batch 14, massive sperm production. It's also something Danny wouldn't consider because this was his first time. He may have satisfied himself in the past but would have no way to compare quantity pre and post breasts.

If Nikki does share her experience with Danny, how will that change how he's treated? Will the other girls want to gain their own memories? Or might this make Nikki more protective of Danny, making her get angry quicker every time a girl comes near Danny?

Others have feelings too.