Suburbian Delights

Printer-friendly version

Suburbian Delights

As he made sure the bedroom curtains were closed Geoff Sessions @ No 34 Windermere Drive noticed a female figure leaving No. 36 and walking along the road. It was 11pm, nothing unusual, only thing was he knew Vera Bond, who lived there with her husband John, was away at a conference. A’ha he thought, something going on there. He released his dressing gown smoothed out his silky red nightdress and joined his wife Agnes in bed, they especially appreciated the feel of the material between them, her’s was identical but in a dark pink. He’d mention what he’d seen to his wife in the morning.

At No. 32 Peter Driver was gazing out of his bedroom window, waiting for a few minutes before the football highlights came on. He too saw the woman leaving No 36, strange he thought, I’m sure Vera is away. He looked down at his wife Mary tightly secured in the foetal position in a metal frame bondage device. She had earplugs and an eyemask isolating her and a vibrator on a very gentle setting getting her warmed up for a later night of passion. They had tried all sorts to overcome her lack of enthusiasm for sex until they happened to see this equipment in a magazine, she found it built up her anticipation. He did worry she was asking to stay bound for longer periods, they were currently on an hour, although this did compliment Match of the Day as a bonus. He’d mention what he’d seen to his wife in the morning.

Jenny Phillips @ No. 33 opposite was in her ground floor home office as the lady passed her house, the light from the door at No. 36 opening had attracted her attention as she only had thin veil blinds at the window. Upstairs her husband Harold was bound spread-eagled to the bed, they pretended he’d been very naughty and she would play with a cane later. She knew Vera was away, she’d mention it to her husband in the morning.

At No 35 there was only one occupant, Kevin Moss. He loved the feeling of helplessness from his self-applied bondage as he hung from rings on the wall, the ice filled locks would release him in a hour or so. He could see across the street from his bedroom den although it was difficult to see in. That’s not Vera he thought, I’ll see if Jenny has any gossip in the morning.
-------------------------------------------
Three days later Vera was back from her conference. While John was at work she had had some very interesting conversations with her neighbours. Initially she was very angry, then she tried to reconcile what she had learned, her husband had never let her down before, she knew he loved her, well she thought she knew… The neighbours were sympathetic, tempered with a delight at saucy gossip at their neighbour’s expense. However, Vera was a successful business woman, being in control was her thing. So she hatched her plans.

John came home from work, not a care in the world, he was happy his wife was home, she worked long hours and was often away. He loved his wife, the smell of cooking wafted towards him as he entered.

Then his world came crashing down.

Vera took his coat, “There’s a glass of white waiting for you in the lounge dear. We need to have a little chat.” She said. She moved away when he went to kiss her.

What’s wrong now? He thought. “Of course dear, thank-you.” he said.

“I’ll come straight to the point, there’s no easy way to say this but I have received information about an incident I find puzzling. Last Wednesday night a lady was seen to leave this home, our home, late at night. I wasn’t here so I am intrigued who this was. You didn’t mention any visitors when we WhatsApp'd so who the hell was it John?” Her mood, initially restrained, moved to fury.

John adopted the standard rabbit in the headlights look as is traditional when confronted like this.

“Oh shit!” he exclaimed.

“Oh shit indeed. Come on I’m waiting.”

“It’s not what it seems.” He was buying time.

“Apparently it never is. “She spat back.

“I couldn’t tell you.”

“Tell me what? What is the IT John?”

“It was me” he said with tears in his eyes.

This appeared to throw Vera slightly but she recovered quickly. “Who was you?”

“She was me.” John replied. He held his head in his hands.

“Bloody hell John, I was about to chew you off and throw you out for having an affair and now I’m finding out my hubby is a tranny. Are you gay? Scratch that, after last night’s performance I doubt it.”

John almost smiled it had been a wonderful night welcoming his wife home.

“I need to process this. There are so many questions I need to ask.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I can see that but I’m hurt and confused and deceived and, and, many things.”

“I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Wives don’t like deceit John”

“I realise.” Then the oven pinged.

“Despite everything we are adults so I have prepared supper. Let’s park everything and talk later.”

“I don’t think I’m hungry.”

“Drink your wine and eat. Despite everything I do love you, you daft twit.”

They ate.

“We’ll talk tomorrow, no nookie tonight, I’m conflicted OK?”

“I understand.”

And with that they watched tele, drank wine and then slept. No discussion.

Breakfast was similar, pleasant but no discourse.

John dreaded returning home, part of him just wanted to cut and run.

“Ahh Mr Bond I’ve been expecting you.” Said Vera.

“If I had a pound for every time I’ve heard that one.” Replied John. “Signing your name J.Bond, no Mr. Bond I expect you to die etc.”

“Enough banter, I have questions. Are you ready?”

“Yes… I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, I love you remember?”

“I love you too.”

“Good start. How long?”

“Teens, sisters clothes.”

“Why?”

“It felt nice, she nicked my rugby shirts so I thought….”

“How often?

“Not for years, never went away. Never wanted to do fancy dress in case it took hold again.”

“Why now?"

“Opportunity, you’re away, I was lonely.”

“Where are the clothes?”

“What clothes?”

“The clothes you dress in.”

“Yours…..”

“Mine!”

“Yes”

“No. You’re not wearing my clothes.”

“Sorry.”

“No sorry, get your own.”

“What?”

“Get your own.”

“Oh.”

John was completely thrown here. What was she saying?

“I am not having you wearing my things cappiche, you can get your own, in fact I will get you some things, understand.”

“I think I understand.”

“Good. I want to see this feminine version of you. Tomorrow. You will have a suitable wardrobe, I will provide it. I know we are similar sizes but I have not noticed any disturbance of my things but you pride yourself on ‘everything in it’s place’ so I’m not surprised.”

“I’d expected I’d be out on my ear by now so thank you.”

“Not so fast buster, I haven’t finished with you yet. Don’t expect an easy ride.”

“No dear, thank-you dear.”

With that dinner was served and more wine was drunk. In silence…

The next day John arrived home from work to find a note on the kitchen door. ‘I’ve been shopping for you, look in the guest bedroom.’
In the room were several shopping bags. One had lingerie, bra’s, knickers, tights etc. others had skirts, tops, dresses. A simple cosmetics set was on the dressing table. Ballet style flat shoes had been provided.

John knew what Vera expected.

An hour later John heard the front door open. “Hi honey I’m home.” Said Vera.

John, wore one of the dresses she had provided. It was patterned jersey from Seasalt, he had matching lingerie and 100 denier tights with the flat shoess. His relatively long hair was combed out into a simple feminine style and he had kept the makeup simple. Mainly because he didn’t know any better.

“Here dear.” He replied.

“Oh my, let have a look at you.” She said. “stand up won’t you”

The embarrassment John felt would take several pages to describe.

“Not bad, not bad. Details of course but well done. The hairy legs have to go, of course but otherwise well done. We’ll work up to heels and better makeup later.”

“Later?”

“Absolutely, if the man that I love wants to wear frocks then why shouldn’t he? I’m so relieved you’re not ‘playing away’ that I’m happy to support you in whatever you want to do.”

“Thank-you darling I’m so…”

“Stop the sorry business.”

“So..”

“Stop!” Vera made things quite clear. “now I’ve never kissed a girl properly before so come here!”

A loving kiss between man and wife or wife and wife followed.

“Wow that was different, nice but different. I think we both need to touch up our lippy.” Vera smiled at John.

“Supper will be ready in 20 mins if you want to freshen up.” Said John.

“Great, pour me a beer will you, Black Sheep if we’ve got any. If not pop down to the offy for some.”

The look of horror on John’s face made Vera smile. “Kidding, calm down, I know there’s some in, I bought it.”

John was a passable cook, he had to be as Vera was often away and she didn’t like him to eat takeaway. Tonight he had prepared a spag bol and after about 15 minutes he took the bowl to the table along with Vera’s beer. He wasn’t expecting her to choose beer so had already opened a bottle of Riesling and had a glass on the go.

When Vera came down she was wearing a pair of jeans and a check shirt. She approached John from behind and gave him a big squeeze, just as he often did to her followed by a gentle smack on the rear and a quick fondle of his faux boobies.

“Hey!” He exclaimed. Realising as he said it that that is exactly what Vera would have said. He now saw his wife in masculine clothes, his masculine clothes. “You said I couldn’t wear your clothes.”

“Never said I couldn’t wear yours, anyway I’ve been borrowing them for years.” This was true, if they ever did dirty jobs around the house or went for a walk in poor weather Vera had often borrowed his gear, it was just more practical than hers.”

So the meal commenced, the scene with John in a dress with a pinny serving the food. His wine at his place setting and Vera with her beer and jeans etc.

“I have to admit to being a bit weirded out here.” He told her.

“I know I’m pushing your buttons tonight, just a bit of fun but it will be more practical when we go for a walk later, we’ll look like a couple.”

“A walk, outside?”

“Well you did it yourself last week, didn’t you?”

“Yes but it was very late.”

“Worry not my sweet we won’t be going out in the light just yet and you’ll look a lot better by the time we go out.”

‘Just yet?’ he thought, and what’s this better business?

After the meal they went to watch some mindless TV while the food settled. Vera took the seat that was normally his and indicated that he should sit close while she kept her arm around him occasionally squeezing his pantied bottom.

“We need a name for you when you’re dressed. Have you got one?”

Clutching at straws he said “I like the name Zoe.” It was the name of one of the girls at work. Whatever would she think he mused.

“That’s a lovely name, excellent, we can’t call you John dressed like that can we?”

“No dear.”

John felt quite comfortable until he moved or looked down at his legs when either the bra or the movement against his tights made him realise how he was dressed.

After a while Vera stood up and then helped John/Zoe to his feet. He realised Vera was enjoying the reinforcement of the role reversal.

“Let’s go and improve your look, I don’t expect you to get it right straight away and I will give you lessons.“

“Thank-you, I didn’t know where to start.”

Vera sat him down at her dressing table and cleansed what he had previously applied. “Now watch what I do.” She said.

Carefully Vera first applied a light foundation, added mascara and a hint of eyeliner. Then a light blush to his cheeks and finally two coats of red lipstick finished off with a gloss coat.

She fussed with his hair and clipped on simple earrings.

John looked into the mirror, the changes to his appearance though subtle, meant he didn’t immediately see himself. The woman wasn’t pretty or overglammed up just everyday and average.

“That’s turned out very well, don’t want to go for an over the top look like too many Trannies.”

“No, thank you darling, very smart.”

“Excellent, let’s get ready for our walk then, it’s dark enough now.”

“Do we have to, what if the neighbours see us? Someone saw me last week.”

“Relax, what they will think they see is a couple, man and wife, taking a stroll. Of course we’ll know they’re right but not quite right. I don’t think those shoes will be suitable, what did you wear of mine?”

“The low heeled Durbarry’s”

“Good choice, I love those boots, we’ll get you some of your own. I’d never had known they’d been worn I presume you cleaned them up afterwards. You have been very careful, I would never had suspected what you were up to until the neighbours put two and two together. I’m glad they were wrong.”

“I didn’t expect you to be so understanding. This is a shock to me you knowing, I don’t know what you must think of me.”

“I love you, I want you to be happy, I would have slung you out if you’d had an affair. Let’s have fun with this, I quite like the idea of having a girlfriend and husband in one.”

John smiled weakly back, he had effectively handed his wife control on a plate, he felt powerless to resist.

Vera found the boots, and got a pair of John’s trainers for herself, she also took John’s Barbour coat and gave John her Burberry mac finished off with a bobble hat for herself and a small brimmed hat for John.

Despite the boots John felt the cool night air swirling around his legs. They stayed on the lit paths near their home meeting only a couple of late night dog walkers who acknowledged them without taking much notice. For John it was a scary, and to a degree, exciting experience.

When they returned they were arm in arm, they took no notice of the neighbours.

They slipped out of their outdoor clothes and retired to bed. Vera assisted John out of his dress and directed him to remove his makeup. As a final power trip she sat on the end of the bed and motioned to John to sit on her knee while he was still in his underwear. She held and kissed him passionately, it was clear who was in control.

That night he slept in a nightgown for the first time. It wasn’t unpleasant and when Vera pulled them together the feel of both their silky nightwear was very arousing.

The following day they both rose for work as if nothing had happened, had breakfast and set off.

Over the next few, but not every, nights Vera ramped up the feminine training. More makeup practice, walking in heels, how to sit and stand. John felt compelled to comply.

After another week it was time for another of Vera’s business trips. “I’d like you to keep practicing while I’m away but don’t go out without me, you know what the neighbours are like. I’ll WhatsApp you on video later to see how you’re doing. I’ll think of you doing the housework in your pinny. Love you darling.”

“Love you.” He replied.

His plan to dress, get the call over with and then relax and dress as he wished was frustrated by Vera leaving it very late to make the first call meaning he spent the night dressed as she wished. She deliberately varied the call time or even called twice on subsequent nights.

A couple of times friends rang, inviting him out for a pint. The way he was dressed would have given them a big surprise so he had to decline. It felt really odd talking to a mate as John while dressed as Zoe.

Vera returned 5 days later on a Friday and breezed in laden with cases and shopping bags. John had just got in from work so helped her with her parcels.

“Well that was a marvellous trip, so much good business I’ll make a packet from that and there may be more.” John was pleased for her, she worked hard and was very quick and effective in spotting opportunities.

“I’ve got something for you too, you’ll love it. First though let’s go out and eat.”

John had a nervous look on his face.

“Don’t worry, I mean as John and Vera.”

John was visibly relieved.

“Too soon my love?” Vera smiled at his discomfort.

“Yes. Yes I’m not ready for that.” John replied.

“I’ll give you your present tomorrow, let’s go eat.”

They had a lovely Italian meal, they’d gone and returned by taxi so both were able to have a glass or three of wine, it was a very nice night.

That night he slept in a nightdress as he always did now and enjoyed a gentle hug with Vera. The following morning being a Saturday they had a lie in and then got breakfast in their dressing gowns.

John wasn’t sure he was going to like his ‘present’ and when Vera brought it to him all excited his anxieties were proved right.
“Well go on open it!” Vera was very excited.

The bag had three parcels inside. “Big one first.”

As he opened it he found every trannies wet dream. An exquisite French maid’s dress.

“Isn’t that just darling I knew you’d love it,” She wasn’t seeing the look of dread on his face.

She then delved into the bag and brought out the other two parcels. Fist a pair of what looked like impossibly high heels with an ankle strap and the other was a set of fine lace lingerie with a garter belt and fashioned stockings.

“Well?” Asked Vera.

“I’m lost for word’s.” John replied. “they’re very beautiful, thank you very much.” He cringed inwardly as he heard himself say what she wanted to hear.

“Wonderful I knew you’d be pleased. What I want to do today is play Mistress and Maid. I’ve bought myself a Pencil skirt, silk blouse and equally ridiculous heels so I can play my part. After we’re dressed I’ll be addressed as Madame and you can be Fifi.”

“Thank-you Ve.. sorry Madame.”

“Don’t look so worried it’s just a bit of fun.”

The took their bags upstairs but left the heels behind sensibly deciding that the coming down may be a little difficult.

Vera helped John with his makeup to achieve the dramatic look expected of a French maid. Then she assisted with the lingerie. John’s legs were now smooth and the fine black stockings showed off his legs beautifully. He had to be shown to thread the garter straps under the French knickers. Vera then worked on his hair and pinned it up adding the matching lace cap that came with the outfit.
For the first time Vera applied bright red polish to John’s finger nails, she had painted his toenails the same colour within days of his reveal.

He then stepped into the dress, it was very short and had long sleeves, the material wasn’t light and when Vera had zipped it up he doubted he would be able to reach the catch. He didn’t hear the click as Vera secured the neck and the cuffs, this dress had hidden surprises.

“Wow!” was his reaction when he looked in the mirror. Up to now he had dressed down, Mrs ordinary, but now he saw ‘sex on a stick’. The dress brushed the top of the clearly visible stocking tops.

Vera smiled proudly. She now donned her own stockings and French lingerie along the the silk high necked blouse and pencil skirt, she pinned her hair up and was wearing glasses on a chain around her neck. This gave her the French Madame look she was after.

“Oh we’ll have such fun today. I have my own maid, always wanted one of those. You looking forward to it Fifi?”

“Yes Madame. I am directed by you.” John thought he’d better fall in with her requirements he wasn’t sure what would happen if he didn’t.

“Oh precious! Let’s try a little curtsey shall we? Put one leg behind the other and the bend your knees, hold your skirt out at the same time.”

John tried, tried again and after some direction got it right.

“That is so lovely, well done Fifi!” Vera clapped her hands together. “Remember to acknowledge my instructions.”

At least one of us is enjoying this thought John, slightly anxious where this was leading.

“We’ll go down now, I can’t wait to see you in your new shoes to complete the look.”

I could wait, thought John. He followed his mistress dutifully down the stairs.

The heels were very high but with the training Vera had given him he managed OK.

Vera’s heels were equally high and he was amused that she seemed to struggle more than he did.

“I think I will take tea in the lounge while I decide what we are going to do today.”

He nodded and set off for the kitchen.

“Ahem!” He turned to face Vera.

“Yes madam?”

“I gave you an instruction. How did you respond?”

“I’m sorry Madame, I forgot to say ‘Yes Madame’.”

“And?”

“Oh I’m sorry again, I forgot to curtsey as well.”

“I will overlook it this once as you are new to this, however may I remind you disrespectful maids are punished for their forgetfulness.”

“Yes Madame I’m sorry Madame. It won’t happen again.”

“If it does I acquired another little present to administer corrective action.” Vera looked over to the coat stand. John saw the cane alongside the umbrellas.

“Oh look at your face! I’m sure I won’t need to use it will I?”

“No Madame, thank you Madame.”

“You may go and get my tea now. Remember to knock on the door before entering and only enter with permission.”

“Yes Madame, thank you Madame.” This time he remembered the curtsey.

It took very little time to make the tea, he thought that getting the best china out would be a good idea. He also looked for a silver tray, he was sure they had one. Vera would like that.

As he approached the door he heard Vera speaking on the phone, he decided to wait until she finished speaking. There was a pause so he knocked on the door, there was no response.

He waited for 2 minutes having heard nothing from the room, then he knocked gently again. Again no response. Vera started speaking again so he put the tray down on the hall table and waited some more. She kept talking for another 10 mins so he went back to the kitchen and refreshed the pot. He returned to the door and knocked again, again no reaction. Finally he decided to go in anyway, the tea was spoiling.

As he entered Vera was on her mobile. She did not look pleased and motioned for him to place the tray on the table.

“I’m sorry I’ll have to pause our conversation I have staff trouble. Call you back in a minute.”

She placed the phone down and with a face like thunder turned to ‘Fifi’.

“What is the meaning of this insolence?” She said.

John’s face was a mixture of surprise and fear. “I brought your tea Madame, I feared you had not heard me knock.”

“I heard you knock Fifi but I was engaged in private calls. You were clearly told to await permission to enter.”

“Yes Madame but….”

“No buts Fifi. Stand facing this chair and keeping your legs straight bend over and put your hands on the arms, I will be back in a moment.”

Frozen with tension and fearing what was coming he stood as ordered. Vera made him wait a while, ramping up the anxiety. When she returned he knew she would have the cane with her. He felt a hand lift his skirts high in the air exposing his behind even more than it already was and awaited the stroke of the cane.

“You may stand up now and serve my tea.” Vera’s voice cut through the tension. No blow came.

“That was intense wasn’t it? You may thank me now.”

“Yes Madame, thank-you Madame.” Just in time he remembered the curtsey.

“Serve my tea now please Fifi.”

“Yes Madame.” Another curtsey.

‘Fifi’ served her mistress her tea, Vera looked on approvingly as everything was done correctly.

“Thank-you Fifi. Now you will attend me, stand beside the chair and lower your head respectfully, hands behind your back.”

“Yes Madame” curtsey.

Vera made another call. “Hello J oh yes coming along well better than I expected. Ready for the event? Oh Yes, how’s yours? Excellent, it’s so good when a plan comes together.” Then she took her time writing a note listing a set of tasks for Fifi to perform.
“I have more calls to make, please refresh my tea then take this list and be getting on girl. No more insubordination.” She looked at the cane. “I have a bell to summon you when I need you.

“Yes Madame.” Curtsey. Served the tea. Another curtsey.

As he reached the kitchen John took the opportunity to have a sit down, made himself a quick brew and started to read the list.

1. There’s a towel wash in the machine hang them on the line.
2. Hand wash our lingerie and hang that out.
3. Vacuum the hall and lounge
4. Prepare a light lunch for me.

John knew their garden was very private with high hedges, so while he wasn’t happy about it he accepted that it was do-able. The heels and the clothes made ordinary activities very restrictive but he managed to unload the washer and take the basket of towels outside. The breeze whistled around his stocking tops, this was very embarrassing. He was constantly looking around for any sign of anyone watching. When he came in he needed another brew and a sit down, these heels were stretching his calf muscles.
Fortunately there wasn’t a lot of lingerie to deal with but to John it emphasised his hands with their painted nails. He then had to take them outside for line drying, more embarrassment.

The final job before lunch was the vacuuming, maintaining his balance in the heels while operating the Dyson ball was difficult but with practice he managed it. Vera was on and off the phone again and did come to observe and check his work.

As he finished she received another call and almost immediately afterwards there was a knock at the door. Vera’s bell rang and he went immediately to the lounge door knocked gently and entered, he had been summoned he reasoned.

“Get the front door please Fifi, its UPS with a parcel, you just have to sign. I’m on a call.”

“Yes Madame” and the curtsey, came automatically but then reality kicked in how could he do this? The delivery driver waved through the obscure glass of the door as he must have seen movement within.

Stuff it, just go for it thought John. He opened the door while trying to remain behind it as much as possible. “Parcel for Mrs. Bond.” Called out the cheery driver proffering the machine that’s supposed to get a signature (but normally gets an X).

“Thanks we’ve been expecting this. Apologies I’m a bit shy we’re just playing a game.”

“Haha, Bond, expecting this, very good. No worries luvvy, lucky husband I say. Tara now” John had the parcel, the driver had another story to tell back at the depot.

John put the parcel on the hall table. Vera was still on a phone call so he wouldn’t disturb her.

He went to the kitchen to prepare a light lunch, he knew what Vera liked for Saturday lunch and soon had a salmon salad ready.

The tinkle of Madame’s bell alerted him just as he set the table. He went quickly to the lounge and remembered to pick up the parcel then knocked on the door and entered.

“Hello Fifi, ah my parcel thank-you please set it down on the chair here. Have you been busy?”

“Carrying out your instructions Madame.” Curtsey.

“Excellent, so lunch is ready?”

“Yes Madame.” Curtsey. “Served in the conservatory.”

‘Fifi’ opened the lounge door and after collecting the tea tray followed ‘Madame’ to her lunch.

Sensibly ‘Fifi’ had laid out a small bottle of white wine, still and sparkling water to accompany the meal.

“I’ll have the wine please Fifi. Then the stand to my side in case I need you.”

“Yes Madame.” Curtsey. Fifi poured her a glass.

Vera ate her food in silence, John was beginning to get a little peckish but reasoned he’d get something later.

“Another glass please Fifi.”

“Of course Madam.” Fifi reached for the bottle but this time the condensation casued her hand to slip and the bottle went on its’ side spilling its’ contents across the table, fortunately not on Vera.

“Well at least it wasn’t a red.” Said Vera. “Clear that up you stupid girl. Bring me another glass to the lounge I am very displeased.”

“Yes Madame.” Curtsey, “I’m very sorry Madam.”

“That’s as maybe, bring me that drink and be quick about it.”

John found a cloth and cleared up the wine. After opening another bottle and placing it with a fresh glass he returned to the lounge door. He knocked and Vera said “Come in”.

He could not fail to notice that the cane was across Vera’s lap. He placed the tray beside Vera, stood back and facing Vera curtseyed again.

“Adopt the position.” Said Vera coldly.

“But Madame, it was an acc…”

“No backchat. That’s another stroke added already.”

John took the same position against the chair, the tension of the position this morning had been quite exciting and had set his confined member twitching.

“I want you to count each stroke and thank me afterwards, I can’t have a clumsy maid, you understand why you must be punished.” She had walked up behind him and lifted his skirt again.

“Yes Madame, thank-you Madame.” She really ramping this up this time he thought.

It was quite a shock and surprise to him when the first blow arrived on the back his legs between the stockings and Panties. It wasn’t severe but one heck of a surprise.

“Well I’m waiting!” said Vera. “Count!”

In shock he called out “One.” Then “Thank-you Madame.” How many more were coming?

“I was going to give you 4 strokes but your insolence earned another. What do you say?”

“Thank-you Madame, I deserve it.” Tears flowed as he felt his skirt being raised again and a hand stroking his bottom. He wondered where the next blow would fall.

Then all of a sudden Vera was holding him around the waist. “My darling please forgive me, I allowed my silly game to get out of hand. I’m so sorry.” She handed him the cane. “Please give me my punishment in return.”

He took a tissue had had offered and dabbed his eyes, amused to see the mascara mixed with the tears.

“I’m OK it didn’t hurt that much I think it was the fear of more that got me. An intense experience. You should try it sometime. The clothes do fit us both.”

“I’m still sorry. I’ve been a total bitch this morning. Let’s get those shoes off you and sit, well perch on the chair.” I’ll get you a drink my love.

After removing the shoes and as advised perching on the edge of the chair, he checked the back of his legs. There was a small red mark, nothing serious.

Vera brought him mug of coffee, it was very welcome. He suspected there was some spirit in it.

Not long after he felt drowsy. Vera noticed and moved him back into the chair and put a cushion behind his head. “It must be the release of tension.” She said.

Must be, he thought as he drifted off.

----------------
When John awoke something wasn’t right. He wasn’t in the armchair, this was a dining chair. When he tried to move his arms they were secured together behind the chair keeping him in place. The shoes were in place again. That wasn’t the worst of it though. There was a ball in his mouth held in place by a strap around his head, a ball-gag he reasoned. To cap it off so to speak was a soft bag over his head so he could see nothing.

He was aware of a range of muffled voices around him. Bugger what’s going on here?

Someone must have noticed he had come around as the bag was suddenly pulled off.

In the room all the faces were turned towards him, “Hello!” they cheered in unison.

He saw,

Agnes Sessions in a nice cocktail dress with a maid dressed identically to himself stood dutifully beside her. After a few moments he recognised the maid as Geoff her husband.

Jenny Phillips was there in a party frock with another maid again identically dressed although this one was restrained and on a dog’s lead attached to their collar. This made him realise the pressure on his neck was probably from a similar collar. He wasn’t surprised now to recognise Harold her husband.

Peter Driver was wearing a nice suit, beside him was his wife secured naked in an upright ‘happy Wife’ frame.

There was a human sized black bag on the floor which was moving as if there were someone inside.

Finally, his wife Vera walked around from behind the chair. “Hello dear! Surprise! You know the neighbours don’t you? I thought we’d have a coming out party, they’re all going to help you in your new life.”

“Geoff and Agnes will help teach you to be a lady, Geoff has had many years experience. Jenny will look after you in the day, we wouldn’t want you running off would we. When she’s not available Peter has a range of equipment to keep you safe and very secure.”
“Oh I nearly forgot Kevin is in the bag, he loves a bit of isolation therapy. He likes ice locks but we’ve teased him today by putting acrylic glue in them instead and chilling them, he’ll be getting frustrated in a few minutes but will be happy to show you his toys.”
“I’m sure you’re asking yourself what’s going on here?”

Mmph was John’s response.

“Precisely, just what I was thinking.” She laughed and so did the neighbours, well those that could anyway.

“Remember the other night when the neighbours caught you ‘crossdressing’? Except you weren’t, were you?” John’s eye’s went wide, what did she know?

“Who told you that would be a good defence if a lady was seen leaving your house when I was away? Might it have been this lady here? Welcome Felicity everybody.”

If john’s eyes could have gone any wider… he was sweating with fear now.

“Hi John!” said Felicity as she walked from behind his chair and linked arms with Vera. They gave each other a long and intense kiss.

“As you’ll be beginning to realise there’s been a bit of a set up going on here. I was aware that Felicity was not the first ‘acquaintance’ you’d had but as she will basically bonk anything if it has a pulse.” Felicity smiled and nodded. “I asked her to help. We set you up, made sure you met in the pub, made sure Felicity was seen, made sure she primed you with the crossdress defence.”

John slumped forward defeated.

“Together with the neighbours I’m going to train you to be my maid, you may wonder why you’ve been so compliant the last few weeks? Maybe a few chemicals coming your way… The deal is they get to play with you as well.”

“Oh and don’t worry your pretty head about work, you resigned last week, it’s all sorted. Welcome to the rest of your life.”

The assembled throng raised their glasses to celebrate.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This will definitely

set the cat among the pigeons here or perhaps the pigeon among the cats. I do love a story with a nice twist especially when the setup is self-inflicted.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

Led by the B****

Daphne Xu's picture

So we start off with several neighbors spotting a woman leaving the protagonist's house, involved one and all in their own individual perversions. Their one commonality: they all saw a woman leave Mr. Bond's house while his wife was away on business.

Do we get follow-ups with those characters? Of course, right at the end, with a "Welcome to the Asylum" party.

The woman, of course, was Mr. Bond himself, cross-dressed. Once he explains to his wife, who heard the gossip, it's out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Felicity was a surprise twist. He was led, hook, line, and sinker, by the balls, into this dilemma which will last the rest of his life -- until his divorce, at least.

-- Daphne Xu