A Trip to the nail salon

Printer-friendly version

My name is Jacob and I’m going to tell you about my trip to the nail salon and what it led too. I am 18 years old and a typically masculine guy. I like sports and I like girls although I’ve never had much luck with them. So now that I set the stage my story happened earlier this year when I was talking to my cousin Carol (45 years old) after I helped her move something in her house.

Carol is an extreme girly girl. Always wears very feminine clothing, has her nails done, loves heels, and always has her makeup done. She looks really good for her age. So as I was talking to Carol, she mentioned having a nail appointment she had to go to soon. Even though I was masculine I’ve always had thoughts of what it would be like to be a girl. I feel like everyone has these opposite gender feelings or curiosities at some point in their lives to some degree. She asked me what color I thought she should get and I told her I honestly don’t know much about nails so I’m not really the one to ask. She was persistent though and I didn’t know what to say so I again said I’m not sure.

She was bringing me home so we hopped in the car and started to drive off and I thought she forgot about the color question she asked me but boy was I wrong. She drove right past my street and when I asked her where we were going she dismissed my question. I had no clue where we were going and then we pulled into the parking lot for the nail salon. I asked her what we were doing here and she said she wanted my opinion on what color she should get and I didn’t understand why she was so adamant about getting my opinion but she was. We went in and the receptionist greeted us and Carol told me to go pick a color for her on the wall and I heard her talking to the receptionist about me but I dismissed any suspicion I had.

I picked a hot pink color I’ve seen her get before on her nails and she seemed satisfied. I started to head out to the car to wait but she told me to wait in here with her. I sat in the waiting area and she told me to come sit in the chair next to her as she was getting her toenails painted, and there was no one else in the salon. So I sat down and the receptionist asked if I wanted a mani pedi as well and seeing as I thought it would be relaxing I agreed as long as I could get a clear coat of polish. I guess I forgot to mention that last part to the nail stylist.

She started on my toenails trimming and filling the nails. She massages my legs and I had to admit it was pretty relaxing, as I looked over at Carol her nail stylist started painting her toenails the color I picked out. Then Carol started talking to me about something to distract me from what was about to happen.

She told me after the mani pedi that she told the receptionist this when I was picking the color but obviously I didn’t know this at the time. Once Carol started distracting me with that conversation her nail stylist gave mine the hot pink nail polish and started painting my toenails to match. I was really into the conversation and didn’t notice what was going on, all I knew was they moved on to our fingernails as we continued our conversation.

I saw Carol's stylist add acrylic finger nails to her nails which she usually got and what I didn’t notice was my stylist doing the same to me. I saw Carol's nails turn hot pink one by one and it looked really good on her. As this was happening to her it was also happening to me again to my ignorance.

Once the stylists were done with both of us Carol changed the topic of our conversation and she asked if I liked my mani pedi and I said yeah it was very relaxing still not looking at my fingernails or toenails. She than asked more specifically if I liked how my nails looked and that’s when I saw it, my fingernails and toenails looked just like Carols. My nails looked so girly I couldn’t believe it. Most girls would never get nails as girly as this and yet here I am a guy with super girly nails.

I didn’t know what to say. Carol paid for both of us and we walked out to the car. I didn’t know what to say and eventually Carol broke the silence, she said it looked really pretty on me, and I than asked her why she’d let the stylist do that to me. She said it was her idea because I said to her that I didn’t know much about nails earlier so she thought it would be a good idea for me to know. I was in shock.

We still weren’t heading to my house and we pulled into the mall parking lot. I was both terrified and confused as she forced me out of the car and into the mall. I didn’t fight back because I had a good relationship with Carol and I didn’t want to ruin it. I didn’t know why she was doing this to me but I figured she wouldn’t do anything to hurt me so she must have a good reason for this. The first place we walked into was a piercing and tattoo place and I didn’t like where this was going but again I kept my mouth shut. Carol told the receptionist that I’d like each ear pierced 3 times and I’d also like my bellybutton pierced. I was shocked but again stayed quiet.

So I was led over to a chair where a young teenage girl was and she laughed when she saw my nails and realized that she was going to get to pierce both my ears and my bellybutton. She asked why I was doing this and I didn’t know what to say so I just told her my cousin wanted me to do this and she laughed again at my submissiveness. She started piercing my ears and every stud she put in was the girliest possible thing they had. So now I had my fingernails and toenails painted hot pink and very girly pierced ears as I was being led over to a bed to get my bellybutton pierced. She went through the process and when I looked down at my belly I had the girliest bellybutton ring I could possibly imagine. I was still very much looking like a guy other than my nails and my piercings so I got some weird looks as we walked back out into the mall.

The next stop she led me too was Victoria Secret. By this point I wasn’t really talking much and just let things happen without any fight. We walk into Victoria Secret and a young salesgirl comes up to us and asks if she can help us. Carol tells her that I would like to be fitted for a bra and panty set and that I’d need a bunch of other sets as well. The salesgirl giggles a bit but then asks what style and color I would like. Carol responded for me and said the girliest styles and colors you have. The more lace and frills they have the better.

By the time we left the store I had lacy thongs and g-strings in a variety of colors such as pink, red, purple, black, blue, yellow, and green. I was just in shock at this point. Well I was in the dressing room Carol had me give her my men’s underwear and gave me a lacy pink bra and panty set and told me to put it on. I did got dressed and came back out. We walked back out into the mall, and our next stop was Forever 21.

She really went big here. I was led to a dressing room by a salesgirl and Carol continually brought more clothes over for me to try. She did not bring 1 thing that didn’t scream girly girl. She brought over many different dresses in different styles, lengths, and colors. She brought over quite a few rompers as well as skirt and blouse combinations. When we left this store I now owned 10 dresses, 5 rompers, and 7 skirt and blouse combinations.

We walked back into the mall and headed over to DSW which had millions of shoes for me to try on. I think we were in this store for at least 3 hours and by the time we left I now owned 15 pairs of heels ranging from 2” to 4” as well as a couple of wedges and a couple very feminine pairs of Sandler’s and flip flops.

The next stop was the bathroom and she led me to the ladies room. She made me go into a stall and strip. I gave her all of my male clothes and she handed me a floral pink and white romper to put on. I slipped it on and as I did she told me to give her my socks and shoes as well. I did and she handed me a pair of black open toed platform heels which showed off my pink toenails. I was all girl now on the outside except for makeup. That was coming obviously because our next stop was a beauty salon.

As we entered I was guided to a chair as Carol talked to the receptionist, this time I couldn’t hear what she was saying at all. When the stylist told me she was going to do my makeup I simply said ok accepting my fate at this point. What I didn’t know is Carol told the receptionist that I wanted permanent makeup. So the stylist started doing my makeup without me realizing that it was permanent. She started with the foundation and then moved on to blush. Next she did my eyes with eyeliner, a blush pink eye shadow, and mascara on false eyelashes that she had just applied. After all this was done she did my lips. She took out the girliest tube of lipstick I’ve ever seen. The lipstick was a deep red with glitter. When I finally saw my reflection in the mirror I was absolutely shocked. I was the girliest girl I’ve ever seen. I thought Carol was girly but I had her beat by a long shot.

As we left the mall after picking up a couple more clothes (sleepwear, more lingerie, and a couple other things) I thought we were finally done and I thought I was going to find out why she did this but I still had to wait. She drove to a sex shop and I was getting really concerned now as she went in by herself and picked up a few things without me knowing what they were.

We drove back to her place and she finally explained to me why she did this and what I was going to do next. She told me that she was very lonely and needed a girlfriend who liked to do all the things she did and for years she tried to find a woman like her but apparently one didn’t exist. She said if she couldn’t find someone that liked the same things as her she would make someone into that girl. She said she never intended to do it to a guy, especially not me but when I said I didn’t know much about nails earlier she got the idea to do this to me and just kind of went with it.

She told me the next step I’d have to take is learn to be a woman and she took me through weeks and weeks of training. Smoothing out my skirts before sitting, eating habits, and other feminine etiquette. After these couple weeks I was adjusting to life as a woman when she told me I had to take the next step. Her ultimate fantasy was being gang banged by a group of black guys with another girly girl and she wanted me to be that girly girl.

I was still a virgin and never had sex with a girl never minds guy. I was confused and shocked at this advance although I probably should’ve seen it coming. She didn’t give me much choice anyway. She invited the guys over and we got all girlied up for them. I put on my black and pink floral lacy bra and panty set as well as a sexy pink babydoll nighty. When the guys showed up we both greeted them at the door. I counted 5 guys and I could tell these guys were here for 1 reason only, sex.

They did not waste any time and started making out with us and feeling us up. They knew I was still a guy because Carol told them before but looking like I did they didn’t really care and they didn’t think twice about what they wanted to do to me. After 1 guys lips left mine I was forced down to my knees as the guy I was just kissing took his pants off and started smacking me in the face with his dick. His dick had to be at least 10 inches long and I didn’t think I could take it. Then without even realizing a second guy came up behind me and started taking off my panties.

The same thing was happening to Carol and she seemed to be in heaven. I didn’t know what to expect and the guy in front of me put his dick up to my lips. I’ve never done this before but I knew this was inevitable so I opened up my mouth and started sucking his dick. I was giving a guy a blowjob. I didn’t hate what Carol did to me before with the makeover because even though I was masculine I always was curious what being a girl was like and I was about to find out.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I was really surprised when I started sucking this BBC and I started to really enjoy it. I was getting into it when I felt the guy behind me start to rub his dick against my ass. I looked back and his dick was even bigger than the one in my mouth. He started pushing it into my virgin ass. He started slowly and eased into it. It hurt at first but once he got it all the way in he eased it out and started to thrust in and out and it was the best feeling I’ve ever experienced in my life. I was being fucked like the woman I truly was and I now knew that.

I had 2 BBC inside of me. 1 in my mouth and the other in my ass and I was loving every second of it. This continued for a while and I could sense both men were about to blow and I was really excited now. I felt both guys start to spaz at the same time and it made me start to cum as well. All 3 of us blew our loads at the same time. 1 in my mouth, 1 in my ass, and 1 on the floor. They both pulled out and I showed them the cum in my mouth before swallowing.

Carol was already done and watched the whole thing. She told me to pick up the cum off the floor and I did so gladly again showing everyone the cum before swallowing. The other guys apparently didn’t cum in Carol and 1 by 1 the other 3 guys started cumming in my mouth and it tasted amazing. I waited till all 3 guys came in my mouth and at this point my mouth was totally full. I showed them this and then swallowed a whole mouthful of cum. It was amazing. The guys left and Carol and I cleaned up as we talked. She asked if I liked it and I told her I loved it. I thanked her for transforming me and everything that has resulted. I from this moment on decided to live my life as a woman and I am proud to be the biggest girly girl this world has ever seen.

up
126 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

bit

Maddy Bell's picture

Disappointed that it turned into another wish fulfilment 'story'.
On the positive side it reads well with a good flow and grammar.
So welcome to BC, keep writing but maybe try out some different styles.

Mads


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

As the Mistress said:

"Your wish is my commend."

Welcome.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)