To Be or Not to Be, That is the Existential Question: Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

To Be or Not to Be, That is the Existential Question" If given the power of a comic book superhero, is that person obligated to play the part for the greater good?

To Be or Not to Be, That is the Existential Question

Chapter 6:

Last Time:

About that time mom and Connie were done loading her car. Dad hands me the car keys and a small wad of cash and a Black Gas card. I look up at him wondering what I'm doing. He says, "You need to get gas on your way home. Go to the place I use and get the Special Blend we reserve. Then, if you and Gena wants to stop for pizza or something. You're covered."

I give dad a hug and kiss, "Thanks Daddy!" Then head over to mom to tell her we'll meet her at the house.

Starting the car, it has a less painful exhaust tone. I made sure that Gena was buckled in before putting it in gear. Since there was a lot less power from the motor the clutch pedal had a friendlier feel to it. We hit the road with modest acceleration.

Gena grabs the bar in front of her, "Holy Shh..." A big smile on my face.

And Now:

Shortly after that, I slowed down to a more reasonable speed, short shifting to keep the motor and exhaust noise down low enough to carry on a conversation. I knew after what Gena had seen that there would be questions. So I spent the drive to my house talking with her and only telling her the most basic of information.

Gena says, "So, you're basically saying that you are an evolved or Meta-human. If that is so, it makes sense that you turned into a girl. All the stories and myths point that way. It's just that you are the first, real life Meta I've ever heard of."

I say, "Now you understand why this has to be kept secret. If this came out, anyone who knows about this will be in jeopardy from those trying to get at me. Even if I do nothing but live my life. It sure makes me rethink about all the stuff I said in Ms. French's class last week."

Nodding her head, Gena agreed with that. She asked, "Do you know what you are capable of beyond the shield and the ability to become naked instantly when needed?"

I say, "Gena, you are one crazy bitch, you know that. Why would instantly, becoming naked help anything?"

Without any reservation, Gena says, "You know, the right place, the right time, the right boy! You never can tell when that could come in handy."

"Listen, Gena, I may be all female now, but, my mind is still wired male, so the idea of being with a boy is just sickening. No, I still like girls." Then thinking about my current crush fantasy, Missy Mae Cleveland. As the Varsity Head cheerleader, just the thought of her vivacious, bounciness, was enough to start my motor running.

Gena starts giggling, "If the lady of your lust happens to be, one, Missy Mae. You may be in luck. None of the boys know it, but it is a well know fact that your Miss Missy, prefers the fairer sex."

Slightly embarrassed, "How could you possibly think I have a thing for Missy?"

Laughing outright, Gena says, "How could anyone not notice. Any time you get close to her, you seem to lose the ability to communicate in complete sentences. It's really quite cute."

After some time to think, I ask, "If Missy is gay, then why does she date Blake? They've been together since high school began."

With a conspiratorial look, "In gym one time, I overheard her telling her bestie Chelsea, that she and Blake have been friends since pre-school days, and when they both figured out they were gay, they would play the beard for the other until it was safe to come out."

We decided to stop at the Sonic in Bennington near the Lowe's. Being a late afternoon Saturday, they had a local car club having a social 'Meet and Greet', mini car show. They had one a month here. I parked between a bright red Civic and a beat up WRX.

After placing our order, we got out to stretch our legs. My car was already starting to draw interest from the local club guys. I was getting looks from both the guys and their girls, being sized up. My car was a bit extreme for these locals. But it was just a snack stop before heading home.

One older guy walks up, and instantly, I get this surfer vibe. He says, "Hey, girl. Haven't seen you around before." He checks me out and the car, not in a pervy way though.

I say, "Just stopping on the way home from picking up my car at my dad's shop. Get a bit of Slush and Burg. Know what I mean, Dude?"

Bobbing his head, "That's chill. Want to show off what's under the hood?" Thinking for a second I was in a bad spin off of Fast 'n Furious. I walk to the front of the car and pull the four hood-pin clips and lift the hood.

There were a lot of indrawn breaths from seeing under the hood, and what was not to be admired. The car was basically a full on Gymkhana car.

"Damn, Girl! Who's your Daddy? That's some fine piece of work there!"

I point out the plate on the radiator core support, Larsen Tech Engineering.

He asks, "Your dad is Harry Larsen? That's sweet!" I answer some questions until our food came before people gave us a break to eat.

We finished eating and said our goodbyes, the surfer dude said that the group was always here at this Sonic on Saturday afternoons. I said we'd try and make it, again if possible, and maybe bring the 'rents next time.

>>>>--------------->

Pulling into the driveway at home, it appears that dad also had time today to clear out the third garage spot. I parked in the last spot and let the car idle for a little bit, letting the turbo cool down. Then got out and led Gena into the house through the side door.

Dad was in the kitchen making a snack with mom. We told them about meeting the local club at the Sonic and thought they might like going next week. Dad seemed unsure, but mom says, "It has been a long time since we had a cruise day, might be nice for a change."

Gena and I went to my room and talked while I put new clothes away. She asked, "So, what are you going to wear for your first day back at school?"

Think about it, "Unless I change my mind, I'll were this top," Showing Gena a white with blue pinstripe multilayer frills tank top with 3 button high waisted shorts, "Guaranteed to show my navel piercing."

Gena went into the closet and came back with a short faux fox fur jacket. "With this to top it off."

"Yeah, or a tank over a tee with the same shorts."

Gena says, "That's probably better to start with, and save the other for sometime later, after you figure how people will react to you."

It was then that we got into some serious talk about the whole powers vs morality thing that had started in class. Gena says, "Now that you have a unique point of view on this issue. What are you, going to do?"

Groaning, I say, "I was wondering when you would get around to that! And I now I honestly don't know. For one, I have no real idea how far my powers extend, or their limits. I will say this though, I won't go looking for fights to see if I can hurt someone. That said, I also won't walk away if someone else is being hurt."

She gave me a hug, saying, "I'd expect nothing else from you. That's just the kind of person you were raised to be by your folks. We'll just have to test you to find out how strong you are. Does your dad still have the home gym?"

I nod, "Yeah, it's still in the pool house out back." Gena grabbed my hand and led the way.

Passing through the kitchen again, mom told us that Gena's mom would be here at 4:30pm to pick her up. A quick check of the range panel shows it's a quarter of 4 now, so we have less than 45min to do what Gena had in mind.

Once outside, we follow the edge of the pool around to the back corner where the pool house was. Another place I had rarely been, but was determined to change that. Dad had a sweet setup in here, he made enough money to afford gym quality machines and plenty of free weights.

Gena pulled me over to the sitting bench machine with all the attached gear on it and says, "Let's try the chest press? You sit and get comfortable while I check how much your dad has the machine set for." Fiddling around and changing the weight, she says, "That should be a good starting spot. Give that a try!"

I expected her to go easy on me to start and was not surprised at how easy it was to push, "Very funny Gena, you could at least have put some weight on it!" Then I let go of the pull handles and was surprised at the sound of crashing weights. With a shocked look, I turn to Gena.

Gena covers her mouth, giggling, seeing my shocked look. Finally over her giggles, she says, "Since it's a combo machine, I put the pin under the bottom weight, according to the chart, for chest presses, that's 400lb. Now try the same weight for leg press in the upper foot rests."

So, I turn back and put my feet on the upper rests and give a slight push. The machine gives way without much effort. This I could read for myself on the bar above the foot rests. 750lbs. Going by how easy each test had been, we were certain I could handle at least a thousand pounds. With practice, who knows.

Figuring that dad's home gym didn't have the ability to test my limits, there was no point in continuing testing. We got back into the house and told mom and dad what we found out. They were both impressed, but warned me about showing off. No point in drawing attention to myself.

Just as we were about to head back to my room upstairs, Gena's mom, Carly, showed up. She talked with mom and dad about how surprised, but happy she was that Gena and I were friends again. She says, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I saw you two together Glen was a boy?"

The story we told her was that I had an unusual genetic disorder, (that part was true), that caused all the Y chromosomes to revert back to a second X, thus in turn causing the body to become female.

Ultimately, she asked if I was okay the way I was. I told her that I was fine, and that I even liked the way I looked. She thought I had a great attitude for not giving up and sulking over my lost manhood. I gave her a hug, then she and Gena left for their home.

Even though it was fairly early, I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. I still had one day until I made my appearance as a girl at school. And if what Gena had said about Missy Mae were true, then if I played my cards right, by the end of the day I could even have a girlfriend.

In my bathroom, I turned the water on to get warm while I got undressed. Standing in front of the mirror, I had to think that there was nothing for Missy to not like of my body. Even though parents have to say things like their child is beautiful, I could honestly say that I was at least as good looking as Missy, maybe more so.

When the water finally got hot enough, I forgot that, too hot, didn't apply anymore. In fact, the hotter the better I liked it. It felt amazing as the water found it's way down around the curves of this body.

As I washed my body, I was thinking of how Missy would look along side of me here in the shower. The thought tightened and hardened my nipples so much that they ached. Rubbing on them only made them ache more, but in the best of ways. It also caused a heat to flair between my legs and a wetness not from the shower.

I decided to experiment with images of different people from school to find my reaction. The thoughts of other girls continued to increase my heat. Every girl I pictured was the same. Then I tried different boys, all considered good looking by all standards of the teenage species. The first boy I thought of the star Running Back of the football team. The second the thought of his naked body next to mine, I instantly turned cold. That was enough to decide I was definately on Team Lesbo.

Now, I am old enough to have experimented with masturbation, and school health class had taught us that it was nothing to be ashamed of. I can honestly say that it was occasional and never got crazy about it. It was fun.

So I figured I owed it to myself to at least try out what the other side had to offer. And it's not like girls don't do it too. If women didn't masturbate also, the adult toy industry would not be nearly as big as it was.

With that thought in mind, I decided I owed it to science to answer the age old question about who had the best orgasm. Having read some porn, I knew the basics of where to start. I played with my nipples a little and the areola puffed up and the nipples got bigger and harder. The areola color changed from a rose pink to almost white because of the stretching.

The reward for the light play was little electric shocks shooting down to my nether region. That by itself was almost as good as a male orgasm. Moving one hand down between my legs, I knew I had to be very gentle around the clitoris. But nothing could have prepared me for that first touch.

That first clumsy touch had my knees shaking and more electric shocks over my body. The way I felt at that moment was that, you could stop me from finishing up and finding where this path of pleasure led. I had some idea and the anticipation only fueled it more.

I knew from when I was a boy that the first couple of times. it didn't take too long to get there, and the same could be said now. I mostly stayed to just the clitoral stimulation, though I did slip a finger in my new slit. That feeling was so odd that I almost stopped. But, soon enough, I was rubbing harder with two fingers, when my first orgasm hit me. I was so shocked by the feelings that I kept rubbing and had a second and then third before I sank to my knees in utmost bliss.

I sat like that with my face almost on my knees, the water raining down on me while I quivered until I calmed down. It was some time later that mom rapped on the bathroom door and ask if I was okay, since it had been very quiet for a while. I answered that I was more than fine. Mom had the good graces to only say she was there if I needed to talk, before she left.

I turned the water off and used my inner radiance to dry off, that is just so cool. I dressed in some nice girl PJs, nice and really soft. Ready for bed, I went downstairs to say Goodnight to mom and dad, gave them each a kiss and headed for bed. It took very little time to fall asleep with how relaxed I felt.

>>>---------------->

I came awake slowly, late the next morning. With my eyes still shut, I took in the sounds of the house, just barely unable to hear what my parents were talking about. But as I concentrated on their voices, I started to make out what they were saying, it was offhandedly about me, but also not. They were talking that while they had always loved me as a boy, why had they not tried to have a daughter as well. Quickly things got to be TMI for me to continue to listen in on them.

Turning my concentration back to myself, I could feel the warmth of the bed and the quilt over the top of me. I lay on my side, as that was the most cozy way to curl up. Not feeling any pressure from the bed itself, I opened my eyes to see that I was floating about an inch above the bed. It felt like laying on a cloud. As I thought more about it, I settled back onto the mattress.

I sat up quickly realizing that I had just used two separate powers, super hearing, and I could probably fly. Because it would just lame to only float an inch off the ground. Granted, those are things that would require practice to gain any skill at. But the thought of flying reminded me of watching birds and how envious I was of them.

End of Chapter 6

Thank You for Reading!

Mopar

Goddess Blessings!

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Flying

That would be totally awesome.

Not Sure

Mopar's picture

Not sure if she will fly or not. I use to try cognitive dreaming where I would fly like a bird.

Thanks for reading

Mopar

Goddess Blessings

Sounds like

Super girl to me, Wonder if DC comics will sue. Good story, even if the releases are a bit slow, I am enjoying them thoroughly.

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Mopar's picture

Won't go there. And if it did, I would not use that name.

Thanks for reading!

Mopar

Goddess Blessings!

Actually, I'd Love to See...

...a character who can only fly an inch or so off the surface:

"It's a wounded bird! It's a grounded plane! It's HOVERCRAFT!"

Eric

Agree

Mopar's picture

Would that make her HoverGirl?

Thanks for reading

Mopar

Goddess Blessings!