Terry and Dakota

Printer-friendly version

Dakota loved feeling Terry’s arms around her body. She had adjusted being a woman with Caroline’s help. When she came back first from England and went to the address that Terry had given her to meet Terry’s brothers. They didn’t believe her at first, till she got Terry on the cellphone so she could inform her brother’s that she was becoming a man.

It was awkward at first for Terry’s brothers to accept her decision but guessed that their sister was heading that way. Terry stayed in England for another two weeks, learning about the drone they captured and drawing up blueprints of it. He shared those plans with Alexa and kept a copy for himself while submitting the originals to Shigeko.

Terry did wonder where all the paperwork their team generates goes. He knew Shigeko handled all their stuff. He wonders where she stored the information and reports.

Dakota looks at all the paperwork she had piled up on her desk. Since Terry wasn’t working with his brothers at their new location. Terry had taken over running their father’s old garage. Since Terry was doing the work out in the garage, along with a few new mechanics. She got stuck running the office.

Terry gave her the download on how he uses to run the garage. After a few months, she managed to finally work out a system that worked better for herself. Dakota starts brewing some fresh coffee for the shop. She walks over and sits down at her desk to start on the paperwork left over from yesterday.

“Morning, Dakota.” Ralph walks in with a box of fresh donuts.

“Morning Ralph, you’re early this morning.” Dakota looks at the clock on the wall of the office.

It hadn’t even hit eight o’clock yet. The shop didn’t open till 0900hrs.

“I managed to catch greenlights this morning on my way in.” Ralph had gotten up early and stopped at the donut shop near him.

“How are things working out now with you?” Dakota was curious because Ralph had filed to be emancipated from his parents.

“Fine, Samuel and I are doing better now, that my parents aren’t spending my money.” Ralph found out that his parents were trying to access
the money he made modeling female clothes. They also tried to stop the modeling contracts he had.

Samuel was his boyfriend and they were planning on getting married. As for the modeling gigs. He still does them ever so often. He enjoyed wearing girl clothes. He was a crossdresser and didn’t want to have a sex change. He just enjoyed wearing women clothes and acting feminine.

“If there is anything me and Terry can do, feel free to come to us.” Dakota liked Ralph and his partner.

“Thanks, Dakota.” Ralph bites into a donut as he heads into the garage.

Dakota just shakes her head as she starts on the paperwork. She works on paying the bills and the parts they have ordered on credit. She should be used to do paperwork, from her days of being a police officer.

Terry comes out from the secret garage where he kept and built Wraith. Right now, it was full of Nobel and the Black Knight being stored in
there. The Black Knight was in pieces as he slowly rebuilds it. He had another taxi in there, that would blend in wherever he decided to use it.
It had a special skin that could project whatever he wanted on it.

His family was still getting used to the fact that he wanted to be a man. They sort of understood after what happened to him by the Taliban. Before she joined Anika’s group, he had no idea what he was going to be. Everything that made him a girl had been taken away from him.
Then Dakota comes into his life and realizes that she had suffered as he had at the hands of a biker gang. The two of them were similar and he found himself falling in love with her. He knew Dakota felt the same way.

They were planning on getting married next summer. The engagement ring Dakota was wearing had been his great grandmother’s. His brother’s and their wives were still adjusting to the fact Terry wanted to be who he was now. He did go and see a doctor that specialized in gender dysphoria.

He was taking hormones to help build muscle mass and change how he looked. He had his chest area contour, so he looked more like a man. It was better then what he used to look like after the Taliban burned his breasts. The testosterone he was taken was adding muscle mass and changing his hips. He no longer had female looking hips.

He spots Ralph eating a donut as he walks into the garage area “morning Ralph.”

Ralph spots Terry and waves at him. He was learning a lot from Terry since he dropped out of school. Ralph wishes he had finished school, but with the trouble, he was having at home with his parents. He couldn’t concentrate on his school work. So, he dropped out and continued his modeling career for a while.

His agent said that they wanted someone that looked a little younger then he was. So, he started looking for other work. He saw a job ad for a mechanic and applied. He had some experience working on cars with his father. He was called for an interview and Terry hired him. They also hired three others as well.

Terry walks over towards Ralph “what brings you in so early?”

“I made good time this morning. Also, I brought donuts for everyone. I knew how you like bear claws, so I bought you some.” Ralph knew Terry
loved bear claws.

“Thank you.” Terry did love bear claws.

“So, what is on the agenda today?”

“We’re going to work on Mrs. Brewer’s car and the Honda Accord I bought at the auction. I have a buyer lined up for the Honda.” Terry was happy they had someone to buy the Honda Accord.

“Okay boss.” Ralph heads towards the locker room and changes.

He was wearing a pair of lace panties and a camisole under his clothes, instead of a bra. He slips on the work shirt and pants he was issued. There wasn’t much difference between the clothes the men wore at the shop and what the women wore either. So, he wore whatever undergarments he felt like wearing under his work clothes.

Ralph comes back out to work with Terry. The rest of the crew showed up to start working on the cars they had outside and in the back-storage lot. Ralph helps Terry with Mrs. Brewer’s car.

Dakota was filing the last repair order, when Robert, Terry’s middle brother comes walking into the office.

“Hi Robert, what can I do for you?” Dakota liked Terry’s brothers and their wives.

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I would drop in to invite you and Terry to my house this weekend for a cookout. My daughter is having her sixteenth birthday.” Robert had been shocked to learn his sister, was becoming a man.

He and his wife didn’t know what to make of it but talked about it. He had seen how his sister had been before she left to work with the people she worked for. Now, she is completely different and wonders if Dakota had something to do with it.

“We would love to come. I remembered what my sixteenth birthday was like. Is there anything that Debbie would like for her birthday?” Dakota wanted to do something nice for her soon to be niece.

“Besides a car of her own? I think anything you and Terry decide to get her will be nice.” Robert knew his daughter loved anything she got.

“Do you think personalized jewelry would be okay?” Dakota saw a nice bracelet that she was thinking about getting Debbie for Christmas.

“You’ll be spoiling her. She loves jewelry.”

“Then, Terry and I will get her some jewelry.” Dakota walks back over to her desk and makes a note of it on a light blue sticky note.

“Speaking of my brother, where is he?” Robert still found it weird calling his sister, his brother.

“He’s down in bay 4 working on a Honda Accord we have a buyer for. How is everything over at your new garage?” Dakota remembered Anika talking about the place before they took the mole hunting job in England.

“It’s doing fine. Our business has increased since moving to our new location.” Robert was startled when their business increase for custom work at their new location.

His older brother was surprised as well. They thought it would be a while before they saw an increase in business. It surprised them greatly. They had to hire more people to help with the workload.

“Good, I know Terry was a little concerned about that when we were overseas.” Dakota knew that the cover story was, that they were visiting some junkyards and such over in England, France, and Spain looking for things.

“You said that Terry’s out at bay 4?” Robert walks over to the door that leads out to the garage.

“Yep, you’ll find him down there, along with his assistant.”

“Thanks.” Robert heads into the garage and down to bay 4.

Dakota sits down at her desk and places a lunch order for her and Terry. Sometimes she goes up to their apartment to make lunch, but today she felt lazy. The place she calls was the Italian restaurant down the street from them that delivered.

Robert spotted his brother looking under the hood of a black Honda Accord. The third cylinder sounded off to him.

“You might want to try checking the third cylinder. It sounds like it has a tapping noise to it.” Robert stops near the car.

“Thanks.” Terry stands up and notices his middle brother looking at him.

“Robert, its good to see you.” Terry shakes Robert’s hand.

“Its good to see you too, Terry.”

“So, what brings you up by the shop today?” Terry was curious.

“Debbie’s sixteenth birthday is this weekend and I wanted to invite you and Dakota to the birthday party this weekend. I already spoke to Dakota and she said you’ll come by.”

“Of course. I wouldn’t miss Debbie’s birthday party.” Terry knew what it was like to be a sixteen-year-old girl. He could still remember what he was like.

“Good, I know Debbie will be happy to see you.” Robert knew his kids and their big brother Edward’s kids were still confused about Terry.

“So, how is business?” Terry wipes his hand on a rag.

“Good, we had to hire a few more people to help out.”

“Good, I was worried about that since you guys moved the operation from here.” Terry knew his brothers worked hard to build the business up to what it was now.

“How is business, here?” Robert was wondering how busy the shop was.

“Were doing okay. We have twice the workload we didn’t have when we were just a specialized shop. The residents around here are glad we are doing just repairs now.” Terry had loved the compliments the shop was getting.

“The problem is, you’re not making the money we made doing the enhancements and upgrades as we use too.”

“I know, but I rather have a bunch of customers who need normal repairs, then ones who just trickle in here to do top end upgrades.” Terry enjoyed the customers they have now.

“I don’t mean to pry, but are you sure this is the right path for you?” Robert wonders if Dakota or someone put the idea in his sister’s head to become a man.

“You mean becoming a man?” Terry just looks at his brother.

“Yes, becoming a man.”

“You saw how I was before I left here to work for Mr. Bounty. I was already heading down this path. After what was done to me, I wasn’t a woman anymore and I didn’t want to be what I was.” Terry still had nightmares, but Dakota was always there for him.

“Well, the family is still getting used to your decision, so don’t get upset if we make a mistake or two with the pronouns” Robert knew his kids and his older brother kids and wife was getting used to the fact Terry was a male now.

“I won’t.”

“Well, see you this weekend.” Robert turns around to leave.

“What time is the party?” Terry almost forgot to ask.

“1:00 pm. At my house.” Robert walks out of the garage and towards his custom 4x4.

Dakota comes walking into the garage and spots Terry watching his brother. She walks over towards Terry. She wonders what he was thinking.

“Is everything alright between you and your family?” Dakota was concerned.

“Yeah, everything is fine. Robert was just reminding me that the family might make mistakes addressing me.” Terry looks into Dakota’s eyes.

“Well, I’ll be there next to you. After what you told me about what was done to you. I understood why becoming a male was the better offer. Besides, we have so much fun in bed as well.” Dakota gives Terry a kiss on the lips.

He returns the kiss and after a few minutes, he stops “as much as I would love to keep kissing you. I have worked here that needs to get done.”

“I know. I’ll see you at lunchtime.” Dakota turns around and starts walking towards the office with a little extra wiggle in her walk.

Terry just shakes his head as he watches her walk into the office. He watches just before she closes the office door, she turns and blows a kiss to him. A smile appears on his face as the office door shuts behind her.

Terry goes back to working on the Honda Accord. Between him and his helper, they managed to get the Honda Accord purring like a kitten.

“So, what do you think, Ralph?” Terry steps back from the engine compartment as he and Ralph listen to the Honda run.

“I think if I didn’t already have a car, I would want to buy this one.” Ralph loved how the car sounded.

“Well, take it for a test drive and if everything sounds alright. Clean it up and let Dakota know its ready to be photograph.”

“Yes, sir.” Ralph gets in the Honda and backs it out of the bay.

Terry takes a rag and cleans his hand as he walks towards the office. He spots Dakota sitting at his old desk. His desk was where his middle brother’s desk used to be.

“So, how did the Honda turn out?” Dakota looks at Terry.

“It’s out for a test drive right now, but you should be able to post it on the website today.”

“Cool, that’s one less project we have to worry about.” Dakota moves the Honda from being worked on to the for sale, category.

Their lunch shows up around 1:00 pm. Ralph and the rest of the mechanics left for lunch. The shop was quiet.

Dakota looks over towards Terry “so, have you decided if you are going to have the bottom surgery?”

Terry looks at Dakota “you know some of it will be an implant, so I can get an erection.”

Dakota gets up and walks over to Terry and sits down on his lap. She brushes some of his hair out of his eyes.

“I know, and I don’t care. It’s not like I can get pregnant. Plus, if we ever decide to start a family, which I know you want too.” Dakota had seen how envious Terry was of his brothers. “We can always adopt as Bart and Anika did.”

“I know.” He kisses Dakota.

“You know if I get the surgery. I will be unable to work for a while and will be in here driving you nuts.” A grin appears on his face.

“I know, and I think I can live with that.” Dakota kisses Terry.

Saturday:
Dakota and Terry show up at Robert’s house for Debbie’s birthday party. They were greeted by Lorne, Terry’s sister-in-law that was married to his older brother.

“Thanks for coming, Terry and Dakota.” She steps back to let them in.

“You know I wouldn’t miss my niece’s sixteenth birthday, Lorne.” Terry knew he wasn’t much social when he left to go to England.

“I know and I’m glad that everything is better with you.” Lorne had seen how Terry was before she left. She was a shadow of the person she uses to be. If she wanted to be a man, then she could be understanding of her decision.

They follow Lorne out to the backyard where everyone was gathered. Debbie spots her uncle and his girlfriend and runs over to them.

“Uncle Terry, you made it.” She hugs her uncle and then hugs Dakota.

Terry and Dakota return the hugs. Terry looks at his favorite niece “I wouldn’t miss your sixteenth birthday.”

Dakota was watching everyone’s reaction to Terry and herself. She could tell from their body language that they felt uncomfortable and concern, but at the same time, they were relieved that Terry was better. Dakota mingles with Terry’s family members.

After an hour or so, the tension Dakota and Terry felt had diminished some. She notices that most of the family was trying there best with the pronouns when speaking to Terry. She wonders how they would feel if she told them she uses to be male?

She didn’t have anything to worry about with anyone doing a background check on her. Bart used some of his CIA contacts and created a whole new background for her. It was still in law enforcement so, it would explain her police skills.

She’s approached by Robert’s wife Betty “Dakota, could you give me a hand inside, please?”

“Sure.” She follows Betty into the house and to the kitchen.

While they were inside the kitchen “Dakota, how did you and Terry meet up?”

“I work for my brother. I met Terry at the hotel he was staying at.” Dakota almost blew their cover story.

“Who is your brother and what does he do?” Betty was curious.

“His name is Bart Hardy and he owns Long Horn Oil Company. I was over in England when I met Terry.” Dakota was using her brother as an excuse.

Betty looks at Dakota. She had a dancer’s body and long straight black hair. She looked like she might be of Latino descendent. She couldn’t really tell what Dakota’s ethnicity was.

“Dakota, you look like you have some Native American in you. Are any of your family Native American?”

“My great grandmother was Hopi. I get most of my looks from her.” After the operation, Caroline did on her. She made Dakota resemble her great grandmother. Since she had been close to her when she was little.

“So, what do you think of Terry wanting to be a man? I mean since the two of you are close.” Betty was watching Dakota. She was having a hard time reading her body language.

“I’m supportive of the decision. If it makes Terry happy and whole I don’t see why he shouldn’t.” Dakota had a smile on her face.

Betty couldn’t figure out why she couldn’t read Dakota. She was normally pretty good at reading people, but the way Dakota’s body reacted, was different.

“If you don’t mind me asking, where were you born and what did you use to do?”

“Well, I was born overseas and spent most of my life in London, England till I was twenty-one when I came back to the states. I joined the LA police force right out of college. I work in the narcotics division. I was with them for several years, before my brother asked me to come and work for him in Texas. Terry and I met over in England, and we hit it off right away. Terry asked me to come and live with him, so I did.” Dakota and Terry had worked out how they met, just in case someone asked. As for her background, she and Bart had created it.

“Do you have any niece’s?” Betty wonders what Dakota’s family life is like.

“Actually, my brother and sister-in-law just adopted two sweet girls from England. They have wanted children since they first got married, but due to some problems on both their ends. They could never have children of their own.”

“Wow, is that what you and Terry are thinking about? Adopting children, yourself?” Betty knew at one time Terry wanted children, but after she came back from overseas. She had changed from the torturer she endured.

“We spoke about it and maybe one day we will. However, for now, we are going to concentrate on getting Terry whole and getting the business up and running. Maybe next year we might look into adopting.” Dakota didn’t know what the plans were with Anika, but they might.

Betty and Dakota head back outside and join the rest of the family. The rest of the night goes peaceful. The kids loved her, and they accepted Terry like there wasn’t anything wrong.

Terry was driving as Dakota looked out the window as they drove past places she wasn’t familiar with. She was remembering them so, if she needed anything for the garage or for them they would know where to come.

“What did you and Betty talk about?” Terry was curious. He had seen them go into the house and were in there for a while.

“You, me and if we might someday start a family.” Dakota turns her attention to Terry.

“What did she want to know about me?” Terry knew how nosy Betty could be.

“What I thought about you wanting to be a man. I told her I support your decision. I wonder how she would have taken the news that I use to be a man?” A playful smile appears on her face.

“I think you would have freaked her out and she would blame you for my decision.” Terry knew Betty very well, they grew up together. She uses to be his best friend before she married her brother.

“I think so as well. She wanted some background on me. She asked me if I was Native American because of my looks. I told her I got my looks from my great grandmother, which is partially true. I asked Caroline to enhance what I already had from my mother. Which is why I look Native American, sort of. She also wanted to know if we might have kids one day, and I told her we might adopt next year, maybe.”

“Well, that wasn’t so bad. As for kids, we need to know what Anika and Jack have planned for us.” Terry didn’t mind the downtime.

“True.” Dakota wonders what the next mission will be.

They finally make it home. As they are walking into the garage to head to the apartment “do you want me to talk to Caroline about a doctor to do the surgery?”

“No, that won’t be necessary. I have someone already lined up to do the surgery.” Terry had talked to a doctor who was making advancements in gender reassignment surgery.

Most of the doctor’s research was still experimental, but so far, all the surgeries they have done has been successful. He was going to see the doctor next week.

“Well, who is it?” Dakota was curious.

“A doctor by the name of Maria Bucca. She’s done a lot of Female to male surgeries. Her new technique is unbelievable and there’s the possibility I might not need implants to get an erection or have skin taken from anywhere on my body.” Terry was willing to try the procedure she has.

“Have you done a background check on her?” Dakota was curious.

“Yep, and it came back clean as a whistle.” Terry had asked Shigeko to do a background check on her.

“Is she located here in New York?”

“Yes, so we won’t have far to go.” Terry glances at Dakota.

Terry starts undressing and dumps his clothes into the dirty clothes hamper. He watches as Dakota undresses and slips her favorite nightshirt on. He slips a pair of boxers on and slips onto the bed. Dakota lays down next to him.

Several Weeks Later:
Dakota sat next to Terry as he slept. They had gone ahead and had the surgery to give Terry his own penis. He only needed a little bit of surgery to make his chest look more male, then female. The doctors had already done a decent job when they healed his burnt off breasts. All they had to do, was reshape what breast tissue was left, to give him a normal male-looking chest.

She still couldn’t get over the fact that Terry might have a workable penis. The doctor said that she could have reprogrammed Terry ovaries to act as testicles, but since they had been removed when Terry had been torture. There was nothing the doctor could do to grow a new set of testicles for Terry. Dakota slowly dozes off. She hopes everything goes fine for Terry.

Several hours later, Terry wakes up and spots Dakota asleep next to him. He still felt light-headed, but he wasn’t really feeling any pain. He could feel the bandages around his new penis.

His chest hurt some, but it was nothing he couldn’t live. He has felt worse when the Taliban cut his breasts off. He wonders how long he’ll have to wait before he can use his new penis.

Two Weeks later:
Terry was going in and out of Dakota from behind. She was on all fours as he made love to her. His new penis was performing better than he had thought. His thickness was more than they thought was possible, but he was filling her artificial vagina up.

Dakota was enjoying what she was feeling from Terry and felt as he erupted inside of her. They found out that the glands that a woman had could be used to simulate a man erupting as a man does. It was just clear fluid, but it came out and filled her.

Terry collapses on top of Dakota, as she falls onto the mattress. He couldn’t believe what he felt when he erupted inside of her. It was different then what she felt when he was a woman.

“How do you feel?” Terry could feel Dakota’s warm skin against his chest.

“Like you peed inside of me.” She had an unbelievable orgasm and could feel the liquid Terry shot inside her, leaking out.

Terry still felt enlarged inside of Dakota. A smile appears on his face.

“Ready for more?” he starts the whole process again of making love to her.

Dakota moans as she feels Terry start again. She couldn't believe he was ready again. She didn't know any guy that was ready to go so soon.

Several hours later:
Terry held Dakota’s sleeping form against his body. They had finally fallen asleep after hours of lovemaking. He knew Dakota was going to be raw, sore and unable to move when she woke-up. They had continued till it became too painful for Dakota. Terry could have continued for a little while longer.

He just lays there holding her and is thankful he found her.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm glad they both

Samantha Heart's picture

Found each other too. The family members may have a bit of a hard time with Tery being male, but thats on them.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.