Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 8 Part 2

Printer-friendly version


Chapter Eight Part 2

Christy was sitting in the lawn chair eating her dinner along with everyone else. All the paranormal crew, the werewolves, and her wife had spent all day examining the circle. Trinity and Luna had stayed as far away from the circle as they could.

Oyintsa told her to exit the circle and stay out for the rest of the day. Oyintsa’s cat wouldn’t calm down till her mate was out of danger. So, she helped Trinity and Luna fix dinner for everyone. Her and Trinity called a cab and went and got everything to have a cookout. They bought burgers, hot dogs and a few other items.

There was a liquor store near the grocery store went too, so she bought a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels, some Scotch, Moonshine and
good Rum. While the researchers examine the circle, she and Trinity cooked. Now they were sitting down and enjoying the meal. The researchers were still amazed at how much food the Were’s could put away.

Edward and Mr. Blackstone were going over the data they had collected during the day. They were waiting to see what would happen during the night. According to the myths and legends they had heard, things really start getting strange around the morning hours of 0100hrs and 0200hrs.

“Are all the sensors and recording devices set up?” Mr. Blackstone walks around the outside of the circle and inside as well to check their equipment.

Henry and Joseph were accompanying him. They had set-up everything they needed for tonight’s experience.

“Everything is up and running. Everything has been tested and triple-tested, so we should be good.”

“Good, all we need now is our devilish visitors.” Mr. Blackstone wonders if they are going to get a visitor?

Akeno took a drink of the Jack Daniels whiskey. It was nice and she liked it. She still prefers Crown Royal, but she could deal with Jack Daniels. She watches as Blackstone walks around in the circle with his people.

She feels something hit her cheek. She looks in the direction the object came from and spotted Edward looking at her.

“What do you want?” Akeno was wondering what Edward wanted.

“I think you should remain outside the circle tonight if we get a visitor. You’re not strong enough to protect yourself with what might emerge from there.

“You know I can’t do that Edward. I’m your friend and your backup. That was why I was sent to help you. Between me and you, we have over a hundred captures of supernatural nasties.” Akeno knew what Edward was trying to do. He still felt guilty of her being turned into what she was now.

Edward just slams back the moonshine he was drinking. He didn’t want Akeno getting hurt again. He just shakes his head and takes another drink.

“Edward, just because I’m a teenage girl now, doesn’t mean I need protection. You know I can still beat your butt in hand-to-hand combat.”

“In your dreams.” Edward didn’t want to admit she could.

Akeno just smirks as she takes another sip of her drink. She does wonder what is going to happen tonight. She pours herself another drink and watches the campfire they made.

Luna had gone inside the RV and was in her home. She didn’t like the feel of energy in the air that was starting to leak out. She was going to stay inside with Trinity.

Trinity had gone inside with Luna as well and erected a protection spell around the RV. She knew something bad was coming tonight and she didn’t want to experience it. She made the protection that was protecting the RV, in a triple shield layer.

Oyintsa looks at her wife. She was still wearing her silver belt that had a bunch of protection spells inscribed on it. The protection the belt gave her should protect her.

“Christy, come here please.” Oyintsa holds her hand out for her wife.

Christy gets up and walks over to her wife and sit on her lap. She could feel her mate’s cat sprit jump from Oyintsa and into her body. There was a little electric jolt when it did it.

“If anything happens tonight, baby. Trust the protection built into your belt.” She looks up into Christy’s eyes.

“I will.” Christy felt her eyes and teeth change.

Oyintsa cat spirit was using her mate bond and some of her magical talent to change their mates’ pupils into cat pupils and changing her teeth into cat teeth. It also changed her scent glands, so she stunk of Oyintsa scent.

Oyintsa smelled Christy scent changed to match her scent with Christy’s mixed in. She also noticed the changes her cat spirit made to Christy’s eyes and teeth. She wonders why her cat spirit was doing that to her mate.

Christy purrs and rubs her cheek against her wife’s cheek. She didn’t know why she was acting like this, but she knew it was the cat spirit inside of her causing her to act like she was. She didn’t care, because she loved her mate.

Oyintsa kisses her mate and as she breathes in her scent. She could detect that her mate was in heat. She wonders if her cat spirit did that to her or if she really was in heat on her own.

She stops kissing Christy “we’ll continue this later baby.” As she pats Christy on her butt.

Christy just stares into Oyintsa’s brown eyes. She leans in and gives her a kiss. She shivers when she feels Trinity erect a shield to protect the RV.

The rest of the night everything is as usual. Things start changing near midnight. Everything go extremely quiet. There is no normal night nosie, that people would expect to be. It's as if someone had silence all night life. This piques the researcher’s interest as they gathered their equipment. An eerie red glow starts appearing inside the circle.

Christy’s belt starts glowing around her waist as low sounds of moans and cries could be heard coming from inside the circle. The instruments that had been left in the circle start hovering off the ground. The cries and moans become louder and louder as a huge figure appears in the center of the circle. Several more demonic figures start appearing inside the circle as some of them walk over to investigate the instruments hovering in the circle.

Oyintsa and Edward automatically change into their hybrid forms. Joanna, Cleo, Henry, Joseph, and Mr. Blackstone stay outside of the circle and observe. Akeno had her bow drawn. She was pointing it towards the figures inside the circle.

Christy was standing behind her wife and could feel an evil presence pulsing from the circle. Her belt was getting warmer as it glowed even brighter. She automatically wraps her arms around her mate as the instruments inside the circle come flying out towards them.

Joanna falls to the ground on her knees holding her head, screaming. Cleo and the guys follow as well. Mr. Blackstone even falls to his knees holding his head. Edward roars in anger as he slowly falls to the ground in pain.

A glow appears around Akeno as she drops her bow, as she mumbles something in a strange language. She drops her bow and moves her hands in a flowing pattern as she fights off whatever was attacking her.

Christy was pressed up against the back of her mate, while the magic in her belt protected the two of them. The belt was glowing brighter as it fought off the energies coming from the circle. The same thing was happening to the shields Trinity put around the RV. They were glowing and
slowly cracking. The first layer was starting to splinter, and the second layer was developing cracks as well.

The screaming from the researchers become louder as the evil energy let them see and feel what was happening inside the circle. Everyone passes out from the emotional assault they were experiencing. Christy falls backward from Oyintsa falling backward and is knocked out.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

there is enough

natural evil on earth, I would not seek out Hellgates.

This is sone strong

Samantha Heart's picture

Evil coming from the center of the circle. The tripple sheld is starting to crack & only 1 layer remains i hope its strong enough

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

LadyDragon623

Sure am looking forward to reading more of this!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin