The New Recruits Part 3

Printer-friendly version

“God! Tell me why I agreed to do this again?” Sophie was limping by the time they got back to the barracks.

“Because your family owns this place.” Greg was watching Sophie’s ass as he walked behind her into the barracks.

“No, I don’t think that was the reason.” Sophie takes her heavy backpack off and sets it next to her locker.

She shivers as the wet clothes she had on turned cold from the A/C turning on. They had just gotten back from doing a twenty-mile hike with an eighty-pound pack. Sophie’s feet were bothering her. She could tell that a blister had formed.

“Then why?” Greg takes his backpack off.

His bunk was diagonal from Sophie’s. Dave and Tammy shared a bunk and was next to his. He watches as Sophie strips down to her bra and panties. She had a nice figure and was admiring it.

“You know, a picture lasts longer.” Sophie was looking through her trunk for the small sewing kit she brought with her.

"Sorry. You never did answer my question." Greg watched her as he peeled himself out of his wet clothes..

Sophie finally finds it buried underneath some of her things. She takes it out along with a book of matches. She sterilizes the needle she takes out of her small sewing kit, by heating the needle with a match. Once the needle was sterilized, she pops the blister on the bottom of her right foot. She squeezes the water out of the blister.

“Ow! You know it's going to hurt later.” Greg was down to his underwear and was getting ready to go and take a hot shower.

“I know and I don’t care.To answer your question, I thought it might be fun.” Sophie has had blisters in the past from working in the circus.

Greg just shakes his head as he heads towards the showers with one of his teammates. He wasn’t sure about this coed living arrangement the training camp had at first. But now he was enjoying it. He has taken a liking to Sophie and it wasn't because of her body.

After their first day of being at the camp and talking with her. He had found her interesting. After talking to her that day. He and some of the others from the group of people that had passed some sort of test with their handguns. They were moved onto the next steps, which was learning how to use various assault rifles. The ones they trained on were the Adaptive Combat Rifle, M4A1, Galil, Steyr AUG, Heckler & Koch G36 and the AK-47.

They spent a week learning about the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon and how they worked. They also learned how to clean and maintain the assault rifle they had chosen for themselves. Greg knew from his father that the US military used the M4A1 and the M16.

He spoke with Tammy since she was second in charge on which weapon, they were going to use the most. Tammy said that from the selection they had before them, they were going to go with the M4A1.

Members from their group were going to go with the M4A1. The rest of their group managed to join them later that day. Sophie had been the last one to join their special group. Specialist Holland and Specialist Hickok trained them the proper way of using their weapon and a few other things about the weapons they had chosen.

The rest of that week they learned how to use grenade launchers and sniping rifles. Tammy and Stanley proved they were extremely good with the sniping rifle they were using. They were taken to a building that had been set up to train them on how to properly enter and clear a place. Once they were familiar with how to do one. They were taken to another one and shown how to enter and clear that one as well.

They were shown several different ways to enter and clear places. There was a bus, a full fledged passenger and cargo aircraft that they had been taken to. A standard boat and finally a cargo ship.

They were tested by another instructor to see who could swim and who couldn’t swim. The ones that could swim were taken to another building and we're getting additional training. Those that needed to be trained, learned how to swim.

Those that were getting specialized training in the water, were being put in difficult situations. The situations changed after two days. Tammy did fine in the water, because of her father’s training. The rest of her group needed extra training. Sophie trained with the other members of the group.

During the building training, they learned Sophie was good with heights and laser grids. She was extremely agile and flexible. She had no problem getting through them. As for heights, the higher the better. She loved high places.

After Greg and several members of his team headed into the showers, Sophie comes walking in and joins them. Normally, the women in the training group stuck together while they were showering. Some of the women, when they saw the men gawking at them. They would put on a little show in the shower but stopping before it got too serious.

Two people had already been sent packing because they broke a couple of the rules. No one knew exactly what rules had been broken, but all of them had been called out to the field. The ones that broke the rules were paraded out in front of them and beaten before they were carried off the field.

Becky walks over to Stanley with a slight limp. She twisted her ankle the other day during their ground jump training. They were slowly building up to the point where they would be jumping from the jump tower on the base. Her team members, except her, had gone jumping out of an airplane before they came to the training camp. She had a family function she had to attend and couldn’t get out of.

“What’s up, Becky?” Stanley had watched their Puerto Rican hacker as she limps over to him.

“What are our plans after we finished the training here?” Becky was curious.

“Well, from what Mrs. Bounty said. We might be assigned a security job, depending on how well we do here. Why do you ask?” Stanley was
wondering what was going through her mind.

“I just wanted to know. Do you have any idea where she might send us?” Becky stood naked before Stanley.

“Nope, I have no idea. Why don’t we go and get dress. We can talk more afterwards?” Stanley was feeling a little uncomfortable talking to Becky in the nude.

“Okay.” Becky heads out of the showers and towards her bunk. It was next to Tammy.

She had the bottom bunk, while another woman had the top bunk. The other woman had a Germany accent to her speech. She was here with her partner getting training.

Fiona spots her naked bunk mate walking back to their bunk. She had tried to help her while they were out hiking this morning. She knew Becky had twisted her ankle the other day.

“Aren’t you cold?” Fiona knew the temperature in their barracks was cooler than normal.

“Yes, but it won’t take me long to get dress.” Becky slips on a pair of clean panties and sweat pants. She also slips on a sweatshirt as well. Her breasts weren’t very big, so she didn’t bother with a bra.

She slips a pair of slippers on, as she brushes her wet hair. According to what their training officer said. They had the rest of the day to themselves. She was given permission to use her laptop if she wanted too.

Stanley was over at his bunk that he shared with his teammate Jerry. Jerry had the top bunk and Stanley had the bottom bunk. He had watched as Becky got dress. He didn’t feel comfortable talking to her in the nude.

“Hey Stanley, I’m going to the indoor gun range and train some more on my MP4A1. Do you want to come along?” Tammy had been told by the specialist that the recruits could use the gun range to practice if they felt like it.

“Nay, I’m going to stay here and catch a nap before dinner.” Stanley was feeling tired after the shower and the hike they went on.

“You’re lost.” Tammy grabs her rain jacket and starts heading towards the door. Dave and Jerry join her.

As they are walking by Sophie, they notice she was walking upside down with her hands. She was balancing a chair with her feet.

Jerry stops to look at her “what are you doing?”

“Practicing.” Sophie would have used the beach ball she brought with her, but she didn’t want to blow it up.

“Why?” Jerry was curious.

“Because I’m a circus clown.” Sophie tosses the chair up into the air and flips up. She catches it before it hits the floor.

She sets the chair back down on the floor and sits in it. She had a big ole' smile on her face.

“So, why are you here, if you’re a clown?” Jerry was curious.

“Well, I don’t go back to work, till May 5. I figure I would get some training.” As she flips up out of the chair, without causing the chair to fall backward.

“Well, you’re welcome to join us at the gun range.”

“Okay, let me get my rain jacket and change my shoes.” Sophie walks over to her locker and changes her shoes and grab her rain jacket.

Tammy, Dave, and Jerry watch as Sophie changes and comes back over to them.

“Alright, I’m ready.” Sophie’s rain jacket had bright color polka dots on it.

Jerry just shakes his head as they head towards the indoor gun range. When they step outside, the rain was coming down hard. They make a run for it towards the gun range.

They make it to the building and head inside. They start taking their rain jackets off.

“God, that was some heavy rain.” Tammy couldn’t believe how hard it was coming down.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.” Sophie takes her jacket off and hangs it up along with the others.

“What, are you from here?” Jerry looks towards Sophie.

“Actually, I was born in Romania in the Roma community my mother is from, but I hold dual citizenship as well. I have citizenship here in
Scotland. Mostly, because of my father, hence my red hair. I carry more of my father’s gene’s than I do my mother’s, but I’m recognized by both countries.” Sophie had a smile on her face.

“So, your mother is a gypsy?”

“Yep, she’s a gypsy and a circus performer like me. I followed in her footsteps.” As she follows Jerry up to the range specialist on duty.

Tammy requested her XD’s and the MP4A1 she has been assigned. When she and her teammates arrived at the training camp. They had to turn over their personal guns. Since most of the team used Glocks anyway, it wasn’t a big deal. However, Tammy loved her custom XD’s.

Jerry and Sophie request the M4A1 assigned to them and two cases of ammo, along with some targets. They get a pair of goggles and ear protection. They follow Tammy to the range.

up
200 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Why do I get the feeling

Samantha Heart's picture

Those who went to the gun range will be picked for special training or mission?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.