The Curious Boy - Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Tom was sitting on his bed when he heard his mother leaving the driveway with the family car. He knew he was alone. His sister was at school. He was home sick with the flue and was curious to go through his sister's things, especially since she seemed so against him doing that. She had told him time and time again: If I catch you in there Tom you'll regret it.

He couldn't help himself so he opened the door to her room. Her walls were pink and smelled girly. He opened the closet and saw a dress. He grabbed it and put it on just for fun and started impersonating his sister Lisa. "Oh, I am Lisa and I am so beautiful, I like to date boys that are older than me."
A voice called out from the door: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY DRESS!?"

It was Lisa, she had came home early from school and entered the back door which was more silent.
"Wait till mom gets home", she said.

Tom was nervous, as his mom had told him to behave better, especially since he wasn't doing to well at school.

Their mom came home and Lisa told her everything. His mom then said: Lisa, you choose the punishment.

Lisa got a big grin on her face and said: Well, Tom, since you like my dress so much, I think you should become my sister for a week.

That's great, said their mother. Lisa here's some cash, you will go with Tom to the mall and do what you wish with him.
Lisa said: I think you mean, take Janet, right, mom? I think we should call him that for the next week.

Their mom said, fine. Janet you will go with Lisa to the mall.

Tom was shocked. He begged his mom not to make him do this, but she would not accept his excuse.

The mother dropped the kids off at the mall, which was only a 20 minutes drive away from their house.

Tom was instructed to follow Lisa's instructions or else he would get grounded for 2 months. Reluctantly he agreed.

Lisa was laughing and tellingTom: "Okay, lil sister first let's get your hair done. Here this salon looks nice".

Tom was sat down, his shoulder length dark hair was washed. He was 12, and not really tall and rather skinny.

The hairdresser came to him after he had been washed. "Hello Janet! Your sister has told me what to do to your hair. I am excited so let's get started.

She first dryed his hair and straightened it with a round brush. She then separated the hair and made a triangle in the front of his face. She started cutting until a lot of hair fell down. She then worked at the back and sides.

"Now let's get your hair dyed". Tom's heart was beating hard. He was now regretting not going to the barber when his mom suggested a few months ago.

The hairdresser poured a couple of different hair dyes untill she was satisfied. After she was done she revealed the results to Lisa:

"Here's your new sister, Janet!"

Lisa gasped: "Oh my God, Janet! You look amazing". Janet saw "herself" in the mirror.

She had red hair with blonde highlights. The hair was cut into a bob just below the chin, with thick bangs that ran over the eyebrows.

Lisa then took out some lipstick and put it on Janet. Tom was surprised at how much he looked like a girl.

Lisa then took him to shop for clothes. She chose a pink dress with flowers on it. Some cute low heel shoes. She even got Tom's ears pierced and got him some dangling earrings. Tom also got his hand and toe nails painted in pink, as his dress. He was also been given some foundation and eyeliner by his sister in the bathroom.

Tom was totally shocked and unhappy. Their mom picked them up 10 minutes later. When she saw her son she was so surprised: Oh my, Tom!

"Janet!" corrected Lisa.

"Janet", said her mom. "You are gorgeous! You are so cute!

"Mom!? "Tom yelled.

Before getting in the car a 14 year old boy came up to Janet and said : "Hi!"

"Oh look Janet, you have an admirer!" joyfully said Lisa

Tom felt like burrying his head into the ground.

His mom said: "Janet, don't be rude. Answer the boy!"

Janet looked up at the boy, then at his mom and sis, then again at the boy and said:...

TO BE CONTINUED, eventually

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

.... eventually.....

.... eventually.....
well, we all hope you do it.
Its might be a greaet start to an interesting story-

The start is very nice.
Please go on.


Road less traveled

Would like him to say,one a boy, but my pervert of a mom and sister and their Freinds forced me to dress like this for their own amusement, yes I know this won't happen,he will of course embrace his feminity, and eventually undergo a full gender swap, it would just have been nice for once that, those who not caring about the long term trauma they would cause their son/brother, mom especially, should actually be the ones to face exposure and humiliation, along with the salon lady,yes I know this is the sort of story most of the readers of this site want, but it follows the same old line,can you imagine instead mother and daughter desperately trying to defend themselves and their actions,to freinds, family, press social services, a neat turnaround, or even, just in front of the boy being accused of abuse by son/brother, would they suddenly Go rushing home and try to undo their abuse, I am sorry if some don't like these comments, but if made to do this for a week I would like to see the mom and sister in tears after finding any love he had for them had ended, and not taking their apologies, mom and daughter are really stock forced female females with no appretiation of the long term harm they do

Based on your comment and attitude.......

D. Eden's picture

Why not take your scenario all the way?

Tom/Janet gets totally humiliated, the mother ends up in court for child abuse and loses her children to CPS. The children are placed in foster homes, where the daughter is repeatedly raped and forced into prostitution after being hooked on heroine.

Tom ends up being beaten repeatedly by the other boys in the home due to his “sissy” ways, and eventually hangs himself with his belt.

The mother goes to prison, where after hearing of the fate of her children she kills herself as well.

There - does that make you happy?

If you don’t like the gist of the original story, perhaps you should find something else to read. Maybe even another site to haunt?

Or maybe you can write something better?

Whether you like what the author has written or not, you should at least respect the effort they have made. Constructive criticism is usually appreciated by those who post here. Comments based on your own life and experiences are also welcomed. But sour grapes are better suited elsewhere.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Curiosity

I don't know about the boy, but this reader is certainly curious.

Tom/Janet shows no symptoms through this story, so clearly he was faking the flu.

But if he was just out of school for the day, how is he going to be able to be Janet for a week? Are we at the beginning of a school break, or is Tom going to have to go to school as Janet, or just as Tom and have to explain his new hair and ear piercings?

Since it was said that Tom had been into Lisa's things before, maybe this isn't the first time he played with his sister's clothes and Mom and Lisa are secretly working together to let Tom explore his female side. Otherwise it just seems really extreme on Mom's part.

It is interesting that Tom's idea of what it meant to be Lisa was dating older boys and this chapter ends with an older boy showing interest in Janet.

Pretty stinging

Looks like I upset some people, but as I said,I have nothing against the author, or whatever way they want to take the story, and I quite realise that most of the readers here want a nice sugary story where the boy suddenly chooses to embrace their feminity,, but the author did leave the story so far hanging giving a type of sliding doors schenario,he may possibly be a cross dresser or not, but my point is that the mom and sisters actions could have disastrous consequences for the boy, shaming and humiliating him, damaging his long term relationship with them,yes it's only a story and of course him being eventually happy at being feminised is the preferred choice of most of the readers here, but I was just pointing out an alternative path, just as one of the commentators did who didn't like my initial comments, I just pointed out that this child could just as easily be really traumatized, imprisonment,rape, suicide ? That the other commentator suggests,well yes possible, or just him hanging himself after being publicly humiliated by his loving family and being, the mother and sister in this story act with no concerns for his fellings or his future, and even if a cross dresser does not deserve a public exposure,a truly caring mother would have sat him down had a long talk, and decided a course of action he was comfortable with, seeing how far he wanted to take it and what his limit's were, and even if it was just an experimental phase, with an injunction not to wear his sisters clothes but get some of his own, so,I just tried to point out in my comments that once again as in many stories on this site the family seems to have chosen the nuclear option instead of considering his feelings, and yes even the other commentator's comments are viable total mutual destruction for all because mom did not think

Public unveiling

Jus an additional thought,as the previous to me commentor said, if he has to spend a week as a girl,if this means going public in front of school freinds then the damage will be irreversible, I am not in any way putting down the author in fact the story is good but that last bit left a lot of possibilities, a Hi or hello world have led down the wish furfilment path that attracts many other readers here, but the way we were left,gives other possibilities

The curious boy part 1

Can't wait to see what happens next

The curiuse boy part 1

This was an excellent story can't wait to read part 2 when it comes out