High School Reunion: Bromance on Pacific Crest Trail – Chapter 3 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Previously

Connie bent over and kissed Bonnie on the cheek. “I see you brushed your hair into a cute pixie style. It looks very nice. And you switched out my gold studs for your pearl studs. The pearls are a prettier femme look for you. It’s all very nice. I’m happy you’re rediscovering your girly side. Welcome back.”

“That whole military thing is messing with my head. I’m not ready to be so open with my femme side yet. Maybe I never will be. I need to be subtle.”

Time to leave

Bonnie stood up and hugged Connie and kissed her cheek. “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about our time here. There have been so many feelings; so many desires are being resurrected. The sex I’ve experienced with you has been fantastic. You’ve brought ‘Bonnie’ out of her shell where she’s been dormant for so long. I’ve finally been able to let go some of the uptight military mind-set I’ve been subject to for four years. I just need some time. And I’ve found that I need you.”

Pausing to catch her breath Bonnie continued, “Rather than stay here the full week I think it would be best if we returned home early. I need to resolve things within my head and I definitely need to go clothes shopping. Let’s get back to camp and try to figure things out.”

About 4 PM

Connie began making hot water for tea and Bonnie sat on her favorite stump. Connie soon joined her and they sipped their tea together and enjoyed their secluded meadow. Sliding closer to Connie Bonnie shook the bottle of nail polish. Picking up one of Connie’s hands Bonnie began nonchalantly painting her bare fingernails. “You keep your nails shaped nicely. They look pretty.” While busy with her project Bonnie began speaking. “I need to get back early so I can psyche myself up and do some shopping. I can’t be as public with my femme side as you are. It will be our secret shared by close friends or when we go hiking.”

While Connie was blowing her nails dry Bonnie picked up her other hand and continued painting fingernails. “I’m just a run of the mill cross dresser that doesn’t want a lot of attention concerning my femme leanings. For me cross dressing is more of a hobby, for you it’s a way of life; a lifestyle, an attitude.”

Connie replied, “Don’t kid yourself honey… it’s definitely more than a hobby with you… shaving your legs proved that, whether or not you want to admit it. Welcome to the male sorority.” She continued, “I wasn’t sure how receptive you’d be to reverting back to your girly ways. You are very receptive. That’s why I left a three pack of panties on your back pack. You proved you will wear them. I hope you like the styles.” Bonnie said ‘thank you’ and then, “I don’t want to be ‘outed’ and embarrassed. I’ll need to focus on keeping my hands off you.”

Connie gave Bonnie an affectionate hug and said, “Well said. What you said makes sense. There is one thing you forgot to mention: you like to fuck… frequently. It’s something that you do extremely well. I doubt you can give that up entirely. If you need to store your new femme clothes, or place to try them on, or if you get lonely, I’ll give you a key to my apartment. Most importantly I’ll respect your secret until you tell me otherwise.”

While the two sat on the stump drinking tea and waiting for Connie’s nails to dry Bonnie absent mindedly applied another coat to her own nails. Looking over Connie giggled. “What’s so funny, Constance”, asked Bonnie. “Oh, a funny thought just popped into my head. Remind me when we get back to the trail head tomorrow and I’ll tell you. I’m sure you’ll get a kick out of it then.”

Connie offered Bonnie her leg warmers or tights if her legs felt too cool so soon after having shaved her legs. It had been years since Bonnie had smooth legs and freshly shaved legs always feel cold for the first day or two until the sensation wears off. “Just let me know.”

With their nails now dry they took a leisurely walk past the stream and down to where Bonnie thought there were trout. The view of the valley floor was impressive as was the view of the top of Baden-Powell. After awhile they turned to go back to camp. “That trout is going to have to wait until our next visit.”

About 7 PM

Back at camp they started a fire and turned on their propane mini stove. A package of freeze dried beef stroganoff was quickly ready and quickly eaten. All they had to do was relax and wait for morning. And then Connie began to get amorous. Her and Bonnie were kissing and enjoying each other when Connie reached into her purse and pulled out two ribbed condoms. Handing one to Bonnie Connie climbed under their lean to and onto their pine needle bed and said, “It’s our last night so let’s put these to good use; and I’m going to milk you dry.” Bonnie quickly joined Connie.

About 9 PM

Fully spent the two lay on their backs holding hands and basked in their post orgasmic bliss. Bonnie finally commented, “Those ribbed condoms sure make for an interesting sensation. They are like rumble strips for your ass. My butt is still tingling.” Connie commented, “I think a slow backstroke feels the best if you’re on the bottom.” The two killed the fire and went to their tent.

Day 4

Connie and Bonnie stayed in bed a little longer savoring the time they had left in their mountain retreat. Bonnie exited the tent first and quickly had a fire burning. When the coffee was ready she called Connie. “Rise and shine sunshine,” she said. By the time Connie got to the campfire her coffee was waiting on a stump. They ate a small breakfast as they were looking forward to a real meal in town.

Working at a steady pace they soon had their tent packed and the tarps folded. The last thing they did was to remove the tarp from their pine needle day bed. Bonnie untied the wilted flowers from the awning support sticks and tossed them aside. Reluctantly they scattered the pine needles that had been their mattress. They leaned their backpacks against a tree and fully cleaned their campsite. A single bag of trash would be carried back to a trash dumpster. It was only after washing off yesterday’s makeup that they took a break.

About 9 AM

Pulling her brush, mirror, mascara, scrunchies and lipstick from her purse Connie took care of last minute business. She brushed her hair and a single pony tail appeared. She wore it high and perky. Using her mirror she colored her lips and flicked her gold hoops. For the hike back to the trailhead Connie opted for her denim romper, a dark blue sports bra and white short sleeved cotton shirt with the shirt tails tied in the front. She cuffed her shirt sleeves for a bit more of a girly flair. Ankle high hiking boots with socks cuffed just above the boot and oversized sunglasses completed her look. Her cross shoulder purse hung from her shoulder.

Bonnie was wearing 501s, Connie’s panties, khaki REI sport shirt, boots, socks and a wide brimmed safari sun hat that hid her pearl studs. Her hairstyle helped hide her ear studs. Bonnie was also wearing the gold anklet that nobody would see. Her outfit was not too femme in any way. Unlike Connie she had personal demons and fears that needed to be resolved before daring to overtly display her girly side.

Connie offered Bonnie use of her lipstick. She was about to take it when she hesitated and said, “No thanks. I need to start being more discreet about being Bonnie.” She hiked up towards the outcropping that would take them back to the main trail. Connie followed.

Reaching the trail fork they both stopped and turned for a last look at their private Eden. “It’s been a fabulous few days.” She hugged Connie and gave her a kiss. “Yes, baby doll it’s been fucking perfect.” She chuckled at her lame joke and followed Bonnie.

About 11 AM

They hiked in silence for the most part except for brief comments about the beauty that is the Pacific Crest Trail and the best place to buy lingerie and women’s clothes. Forever 21, Kohl’s and Marshall’s were mentioned prominently. They also vowed to bring more baby wipes and paper towels the next time.

They were almost to the trail head parking lot when a group of four guys came their way. Bonnie and Connie stepped off the trail so the group could get by. The guys stopped to exchange basic trail pleasantries. “How’s the weather been? Any bears? Any fresh water springs? Do you know of any nice places to spend the night?” The men told them they had started at Big Bear Lake, 125 miles ago and were hiking through to the Mammoth Lakes part of the PCT, another 540 miles to the north, where they would meet friends.

Bonnie informed them: No bears, no springs, designated campsites about three hours up the trail. Don’t veer off the trail, good luck and safe travels. Putting the cap back on their canteen the guys pressed on.

As they were moving on Connie and Bonnie heard them comment, “The cute one was pretty quite. She’s fortunate to have someone so pretty to share her tent. The nights can get very cool.” Bonnie and Connie had both heard the guy’s comments. Bonnie playfully patted Connie on the butt and said “I’m damn fortunate. If they only knew how true that is. And we kept each other warm. Heck I think that we were blazing a few times!” “Why did they refer to me as a fortunate ‘she’?” Bonnie asked.

About 12:30 PM

Reaching the trail head and the SUV Bonnie helped Connie off with her backpack. They loaded everything except for Connie’s purse into the back hatch of Bonnie’s SUV. While Bonnie was disposing of their trash Connie opened the passenger door and placed her open purse on the seat. Retrieving her brush and another Scrunchie Connie gave herself the two high on the head ponytails that Bonnie had done for her back in camp.

Bonnie unlocked her door and got in the car. Connie slid into the passenger seat and flipped open the makeup mirror. After putting a few strokes of mascara on her eye lashes Connie freshened her lipstick and gave herself some of her home made blush on her cheeks. She restored the items to her purse. Looking over at Bonnie, who was watching her intently, she held out her lipstick for her. Bonnie shook her head in the ‘no thanks’ motion. “I need to be on the down low” she said.

“I’m amazed that you are looking so girly for the ride home. Those boys on the trail sure appreciated your cuteness and that was before you did the dual pony tail and mascara. You’re damn courageous.” Bonnie leaned over and gave Connie a quick kiss and said, “Thanks again for a great time. I hope we do it again soon.”

Connie smiled and replied “I’ve gotten to the point that sometimes it just doesn’t matter. I’m not trying to impress anyone and anyone we do meet we’ll never see again. I just hope they like my hair.”
Bonnie started the car and let it warm up before putting it in gear. “We need to stop at the ranger station and let them know were safe and are leaving early. It’ll just take a few minutes.” She put the car in gear and pulled onto the road.

Pulling into the ranger station parking area Bonnie turned off the car and set the brake. Just as she was about to open the door Connie grabbed her arm and said, “Hold up tiger. What’s the hurry? I just want to clarify a few things, ok?” She had a sly smile. Bonnie nodded and said, “We have all day. What’s on your mind, baby doll?”

Connie began; “Let me get this straight. You do not want to flaunt your femininity, right? You want to be cautious and not call attention to your girly self, right? And do you remember last night when you were painting our nails that I giggled and you wanted to know what I found was so funny, right? And you also recall that I said I’d tell you today, right?” Bonnie shook her ahead in the affirmative and replied, “Yes, I remember all of that. So what was so darn funny yesterday?”

Connie began laughing and said “Look at your fingernails, Missy. Your painted nails are about to give you away… what are you going to do with your ol’ femme self now? You sure don’t look very subtle to me.” Glancing at her nails it was obvious that Bonnie was so comfortable in having painted nails that she had forgotten to remove her polish.

“Oh, my god, that would have been pretty difficult to explain away! Pass me your remover please.” Connie began laughing harder. “Well baby doll, that’s the funnier part; we don’t have any remover with us!” Bonnie visibly turned pale. Her mind was racing. Connie was still laughing.

“And that isn’t the funniest part; check your ears. Old Missy, ‘I’m-so-subtle, I’m-so-worried, I’m-so- careful’, left her freaking pearl studs in! You’re going to give ditzy blondes a bad reputation.” Connie’s laughter got louder. Bonnie grasped her lobes and sank back in the car seat in bewilderment. She went limp in her seat and stared vacantly out the windshield.

“And those hikers… what the hell must they have thought?” Connie stopped laughing long enough to reassure her girlfriend. “Your wide brimmed hat and your shaggy hair cut must have kept them from noticing your ears. When you were conversing with them I noticed your fingers were curled as if you were in a military parade so they saw nothing. The most they could have seen were your thumb nails. Besides they were too busy checking me out to pay you that much attention. I saw them staring at my bra. Maybe they thought we were two lesbians!”

“You knew I had screwed up and you let me walk down the trail wearing earrings and nail polish?” Still laughing Connie stopped long enough to say, “Hell, yes! That’s what makes it even funnier. You sure are discreet… not!” Starting softly Bonnie began softly laughing until she too was laughing out loud. Connie was wiping away tears of laughter. Gradually their laughing stopped. “Ok, now what do we do?’ Bonnie asked.

Connie patted her leg in reassurance, reached into the glove box and brought out a pair of thin leather driving gloves. “Put these on, go in, check out and don’t forget to return to the car. Then we’ll think about stopping to eat somewhere. I’m hungry and a fresh cheese burger would be greatly received. Be sure to thank the ranger for the hot chocolate.” Bonnie exhaled in relief and exited the car.

It was about five minutes before Bonnie returned. She opened the car door, took off the gloves and started the engine. “What took you so long?” Connie queried. “The ranger was asking about my pretty girlfriend with the perky ponytails… if we had fun, were there any bear sign, etc. He was also prying for information on how many times we ‘did it’ in the tent. To tease him I said that you were a real slut and that we ‘did it’ eight times but that only twice was in our tent.” They both started laughing as they got back on the highway. Bonnie gripped the steering wheel; her pretty maroon talons contrasting with the black steering wheel.

About 1:30 PM

“Let’s stop for a real meal at Beth's Grizzly Café. It’s coming up in about ten minutes. I’ll pay if we go in with our matching painted nails in full view… no driving gloves. Let’s see how bold you think you are kissy face, you’ll never see these people again. Let’s give the locals something to talk about.” Bonnie gripped the wheel tighter and got quiet. Connie started softly singing the Bonnie Raitt** song ‘Something To Talk About’:

Ooh, ooh, ooh,
People are talkin', talkin' 'bout people,
I hear them whisper, you won't believe it.
They think we're lovers kept under cover,
I just ignore it but they keep sayin' we...
Laugh just a little too loud,
Stand just a little too close,
We stare just a little too long.
Maybe they're seein', somethin' we don't darlin'.

Let's give 'em somethin' to talk about
(Somethin' to talk about)

Connie had resigned herself to a basic drive through hamburger down by Highway 138 and the Interstate when Beth's Grizzly Café came into view. Taking a deep breath Bonnie pulled into the café parking lot and parked. She shut off the engine, set the brake. Connie looked over to see what Bonnie was going to do. ‘Is he woman enough to do this?’ Connie thought. They sat in the car for a few minutes while Bonnie contemplated her options. “Are you up to doing this, baby?” “I think so”, Bonnie softy replied.

“Hold a minute while I get ready” Connie said. She used the rear-view mirror again to apply lipstick and then put on a down camping vest. “I’m ready” she said. Bonnie looked at her and said “What’s with the vest?” Connie smiled and proudly said, “By wearing the vest they won’t know that I don’t have big tits. It’s all image, illusion and attitude. They’ll see my romper, my nails, my lipstick, my sports bra and my two beautiful pony tails and assume ‘girl’.” Bonnie nodded her head in agreement. “When I look at you I see woman.” She leaned over and gave Connie a tender kiss. Connie returned the show of affection with a firm kiss to Bonnie’s lips in an effort to transfer some of her lip color to Bonnie’s lips.

Taking another deep breath Bonnie and Connie exited the car. Connie wore her cross body purse into the café. Without incident they were quickly seated in a comfortable booth; their matching Raven Red Maroon nail polish glistened. Bonnie took off her sun hat and ran her fingers through her shaggy blonde hair, exposing her forgotten pearl studs. Connie shifted her sunglasses to on top of her head.

In a short while their waitress came to the table. “Hello, my name is Stacy. What would you like ladies like to drink?” Stacy was definitely cute. She was dressed in the mountain café waitress image of the Alps. She wore a blue and white gingham waitress outfit with short puffed sleeved shoulders. Her uniform included a white lace apron, a snug bustier and an attractively short dress that ended about four inches above her knee; a starched crinoline petticoat with ruffled hem gave her dress the girly flair she sought. White tights, black ballet shoes and cute chandelier earrings completed her uniform. She definitely looked pretty.

Connie ordered a Pepsi. Pausing from reading the menu Bonnie ordered an Arnold Palmer. The waitress shifted her gaze from Connie to Bonnie and back again.

Before leaving to get their beverages Stacy said, “You two make a cute couple. It’s not often that a couple has matching nail polish and lipstick. It’s darling.” Bonnie was momentarily taken aback about the reference to them having matching lipstick but replied, “We just got back from four days of camping. We got bored and decided to give each other a manicure.”

Turning to Connie Stacy said, “I love your perky twin pony tails. They are so adorable. Who did it? Did you go to a salon?” Connie grinned and gestured with a maroon thumb nail towards Bonnie and said, “She did it.” The waitress smiled and was about to leave when Bonnie spoke up; “Our toe nails match too.” The three of them laughed and the waitress went for their beverages.

Connie turned to Bonnie and said, “See that wasn’t so bad. In fact it was kind of fun and she noticed that our lipstick matched.” Bonnie smiled and repeated “It wasn’t so bad after all.”

Stacy returned and set their drinks down. She was just about to write down their food order when she hesitated. Bonnie and Connie looked up. Stacy said, “I was thinking that I may have seen you two before… maybe a few years ago. You look familiar. Did you or your girlfriend attend South Hills High?” Bonnie nudged Connie under the table and in a mocking tone said, “Nobody will recognize us. Right.”

Connie explained that they had graduated five years ago. Stacy perked up and said, “I was a year behind you. In fact you girls won the Womanless Beauty Pageant didn’t you? You’re Connie and Bonnie! Sorry but I’m not sure who is Connie and who is Bonnie. You inspired me with your courage to let your girly side be known. It was very brave of you. It was because of you that I entered the Womanless Pageant the next year. And I won! Look at me now! It took me a year to work up the courage to go public with Stacy. I can’t wait to tell my friends that I met you both.”

Stacy looked at Bonnie and said, “Your pearl studs are cute but the chandelier earrings you wore when you won the Pageant were prettier. Studs must be better for hiking.” Immediately Bonnie quickly touched her studs. “Damn, I thought I took them out,” Bonnie exclaimed. Connie chuckled.

“Your chandelier earrings and the way you carried yourselves really inspired me. It was nice to see others that liked dressing up like me. I thought I might be the only one.” Stacy nervously toyed with her own earrings.

Putting down her menu Connie said, “I’ll have a cheese burger with onions and a side of potato salad.” “Make that two,” Bonnie echoed. Prior to placing their order Stacy said, “I live in town on Blue Bird Lane. If you wouldn’t mind another hiker I’d like to go hiking with you girls sometime. I have my own boots.” Stacy left with their food order.

Connie was still giggling. “You sure are discreet, aren’t you?” Bonnie just shook her head and rubbed her ears. “I was wondering why, when we sat down, she asked ‘what would the two ladies like’. And you let me leave my studs in. Thanks.”

Stacy brought their food. Bonnie said, “I’ve been trying to remember you from high school but I’m drawing a blank. I usually would remember someone as attractive as you.” Stacy leaned forward and in a soft whisper informed Connie and Bonnie, “I used to be known as John Miller. I played junior varsity basketball.”

Bonnie continued, “Stacy you sure are a cutie. It’s not easy to look as feminine as you. How do you do it so well on a full time basis?” Stacy blushed. “Your petticoat looks yummy. It accents your girly curves; very nice look.” Bonnie felt the edge of Stacy’s petticoat. “Damn, that’s hot! I think I’m going to pick one up for special occasions. It looks so… sexy.” Connie gently kicked Bonnie’s leg.

Before speaking Stacy looked cautiously around. Speaking in a low whisper Stacy said, “If you’re wondering if I had myself ‘snipped’ in order to look feminine, the answer is no. I love my appendage too much; I wouldn’t want to miss out on all the pleasure it gives me… or others.” Taking a quick look around she continued, “I exercise and I do take a few ‘vitamins’ to keep myself fit.” She thrust her chest out for emphasis. “Have you girls been ‘snipped’?” Stacy asked.

Connie and Bonnie laughed. Bonnie said, “No, we agree with you. Why get rid of a major source of pleasure?” Stacy smiled and replied, “Whatever you’re doing keep it up. You girls are very pretty.” She turned and left them in peace.

After Stacy left Connie sternly said: “Stop hitting on the hired help! Yes, she looks like 120 pounds of fun but you came to this party with me. Next you’ll be telling her how virile you are or what a large puddle you make.”

Noticing that the girls were finished eating Stacy brought them their check and a single slice of whip crème topped strawberry pie with two forks. “The pie is on the house, just don’t tell my boss. Did I mention that I live in town on Blue Bird Lane? I’m off work in 45 minutes. Maybe you would like to shower off the trail dust? My walk-in shower will easily hold us all. I have a few petticoats I think you’d both love to see… or try on. Everyone should have some rustle in their bustle.” Stacy slipped Bonnie a café business card with her phone number and address on the back. Her hand lingered a bit on Bonnie’s hand. Stacy sort of sashayed over to another customer, flourishing her petticoats as an enticement to the girl’s.

Connie rubbed Bonnie’s knee and said, “Baby cakes, I think you’ve got an admirer.” “Correction”, Bobbie replied, “I think WE have a fan club.”

The end?

Or is it a new beginning? Should Bonnie and Connie go camping again? Should Stacy go with them? Should Bonnie and Connie go to Stacy’s or drive home? Is Stacy 120 pounds of fun?

PS 4/25/2019

Stacy, the waitress character mentioned here, spawned a NEW story called “Pretty Stacy”. Bonnie and Connie accept Stacy’s invitation to stop by her house. This spin off Stacy story is ‘work place safe’. Give it a read.

There is a "Pretty Stacy: Beginnings" story. Stacy is an interesting character. But HOW and WHY did John Miller become Pretty Stacy?

-- ("Pretty Stacy: Beginnings" was posted August 18, 2019) a 16K story --

(Remember authors like comments. Thank you.)

Post Script: For readers that may be curious about the Pacific Crest Trail or Mt. Baden-Powell I’ve left links that explains and shows much of the beauty of the south end of the PCT. Readers that are curious about Connie’s twin pony tails a photo of the look is included below.

Pacific Crest Trail is 2,653 miles - 2,650 miles (4,265 kilometers) from Mexico to Canada through California, Oregon, and Washington.

Southern California: Traversing 700 miles of deserts and mountain ranges, the Pacific Crest Trail is striking and easily accessible in Southern California. To the west of Mount Baden-Powell and the Angeles Crest National Scenic Byway.

Mt Baden Powell trail: Very good link. Photos, maps, info.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrNJkmAOQRcqjAATkpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyOWY2NDlsBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjU4NTlfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=mt+baden+powell+trail&fr=mcasa

Hiking Mt Baden-Powell - Mt. Baden-Powell (9,399′) — one of the highest mountains in the San Gabriel mountains. The stunning 360° views made those 40 switchbacks worth climbing.

https://socalhiker.net/hiking-mt-baden-powell/

San Gabriel Mountains , San Gabriel Mountains National Monument - 8-mile trek up the north face of one of the tallest mountains in the San Gabriel’s. Good info.

https://modernhiker.com/hike/hiking-mount-baden-powell/

Originally known as North Baldy, Mt. Baden-Powell was named in 1931 after Lord Robert Stevenson Smyth Baden-Powell, the founder of the Boy Scout movement. It is one of the most popular peaks in the San Gabriel mountains, with stunning views of the Mojave desert, Mount Baldy, and the Los Angeles. The annual Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run passes over the peak in the fall.

https://www.summitpost.org/baden-powell/150664

Pony-Tails2.jpg

Here's Connie's hairstyle as they hiked out

Who is Stacy? Stacy has become my favorite character. I wish I knew a Stacy when I was younger.

Stacy’s first appearance was in the last few pages of High School Reunion: Bromance on Pacific Crest Trail – Chapter 3 of 3 where she was working as a very cute waitress in a small mountain town. Stacy was such an interesting character that she deserved her own story called Pretty Stacy. That story necessitated Pretty Stacy: Beginnings to explain how Stacy evolved to being Pretty Stacy; it shows her becoming empowered and confident. She is referenced in “Girls” for the Summer Club next. Which brings us to Stacy’s most recent story (“Girls” for the Summer Club 2 – A sister’s revenge).

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Happy Trails

laika's picture

Happy Trails to you, Bonnie and Connie; until we meet again...

A nice little slice-of-life story with no major drama but great character development and two fun heroines. LOVED their meeting with Stacy at the end; you should definitely bring her back, if not having this story continue on to her place then in some future encounter.

You meet the nicest and most interesting waitresses at restaurants in small mountain towns.
This part reminded me of Lori + Greg's meeting with Stella in Chapter 3 of my 72 HOURS; their circumstances completely different (nobody in the real world has a relationship like the lovebirds in my own strange mind's attempt at a romantic story...) but the waitress's being able to relate to them had the same feel. And when I googled "Grizzly Cafe" it looked exactly like my made up Blue Skies Restaurant in Idyllwild (but I'm sure they have one like that there, I think it's a state law for little tourist towns above a certain elevation...).

Sad that this chapter saw such a dramatic decline in kudos and comments from the first one, I think this story deserves better. Oh well, what can ya do except turn them into costumed superheros, which would wreck the low-key charm of this story.
~hugs, Veronica

PS - Stacy, the waitress

Donna T's picture

PS - Stacy, the waitress character mentioned here, spawned a new story called “Pretty Stacy”. Bonnie and Connie accept Stacy’s invitation to stop by her house. This spin off Stacy story is ‘work place safe’. Give it a read. I posted this new story 4/25/2019

Donna

Followup story, 'work place safe' posted 4/19/2019

Donna T's picture

Stacy, the waitress character mentioned in Chapter 3, spawned a new story called “Pretty Stacy”. Bonnie and Connie accept Stacy’s invitation to stop by her house. This spin off Stacy story is ‘work place safe’. Give it a read. I posted this new story 4/25/2019

Donna

Followup story, 'work place safe' posted 4/19/2019

Donna T's picture

Stacy, the waitress character mentioned in Chapter 3, spawned a new story called “Pretty Stacy”. Bonnie and Connie accept Stacy’s invitation to stop by her house. This spin off Stacy story is ‘work place safe’. Give it a read. I posted this new story 4/25/2019

Donna