Faerie Justice, Erin Grows - Book 2: 6 – New Wisdom and Experiences

Printer-friendly version


Faerie Justice, Erin Grows - Book 2
6 – New Wisdom and Experiences


By Jessica C


=^_^=~


I was in my room when I transformed back to being Isy, and I began to fly. I flew to Josie, telling her I would be gone. Then she surprised me. “You know Jeni told me, you could leave part of your spirit in the part of you that is still here.”

I wasn’t quite sure I had the ability that Jeni indicated to Josie. I did, however, return to where I saw Erin and sprinkled some pink and red dust on that part of me. It wasn’t dust per se, but part of my spirit. I was flying away and I could hear Erin thinking. It was awesome and brought with it concern and joy.

I was in flight out to the faerie colony when Jeni met me, she was planning to see my sister but stopped to give me a warm greeting instead. I panicked and we were falling in flight. Jeni asked me to freeze and she held me as we glided onto an open flower. She gave me another big kiss as we rolled in the flower blossom. I had enjoyed the kiss and for some time we were lost in a whirl of emotions.

Jeni said, “I know you were going to see mother but she’ll still be there. I want you to come sometime and give me attention. Shiloh or Jordi would love to have my attention. You and I need more time together. I didn’t argue as I loved the moment we were having. I always was pained when flying away from Jeni and back to being Erin.

Then Erin’s memory kicked in and I became angry thinking about Tracie and how she was treated by Judge McDonald.

Jeni became frustrated with me, “That is what’s frustrating with loving a human size faerie! You need to grow up and learn when to deal with things and how to be in touch with the fae spirit within you. We might as well go to Princess Ayala.”

It was time to get there anyway as the approaching of dusk meant work for the faery community.

Princess Ayala was the one who first spotted me. She said, “Daughter, please come here and do not be worried. You are doing well, and your gifts are growing. It is early to know them in human terms, but I believe you can handle it.”

We visited, and I could feel worry melt away. I did not know what Erin was doing but I knew she was well. Mother Ayala had me lay down and she put flower petals over my eyes. It provided a calming fragrance, the diminishing of light, and an added touch of softness as she spoke to me, but without sound.

Once I sat up, but the small petals remained in place. I was given a buttercup blossom to drink from. I felt a yawn coming on as I laid back down. It was dawn when I woke up. Without thought, I was up and out through a tunnel until I found myself flying in the air.

Mom, Maria, and Jeni were there as well as Jordy and Shiloh. It was the first time I smelled a male faerie in heat. I knew it played on me a little and I did get excited. But to Jordy and Shiloh’s dismay, it became evident to them that Marie and other females further away were the only ones interested in them.

Mom was more interested in breakfast, showing me early fruit as well as blossoms that were good for us. Mint plants of various kinds grew wild as well as in flower beds. The mint flowers were delicate and edible and its leaf good for tea. Mother, Jeni and I were talking apart from the others. “I want you two to take time to be together today. Let us see if your love will continue to blossom.” I giggled and mother said, “You know so little of love and fae rubbings. It is you who will be more strongly wooed by Jeni. You will be amazed by what your clit holds for you. I have no worry that Jeni will be able in bringing you along.”

I could tell that my being was being heated by Jeni’s attention.

=^_^=~

Mother changed the subject and we were soon flying away from Jeni. Mother said, “That’s not for right now. …You brought some worries from your other realm. Marpe rightly told you I am no healer, but my wisdom in that realm is not all healing is in the medical world. You became angry and frustrated with Judge McDonald, but you did not realize him as well as a relative of his, are in need of your healing power. Tracie’s healing is tied to them getting better.”

“Your world is focused too much on judgment, but you know my basic concerns there.”

I said, “What do you mean? Am I supposed to help that SOB?”

Ayala was immediately angry with me for cursing, “How dare you bring that language into the faerie realm?” Marie serving her brought seed of some kind and I was to bite into it.

“Yuck! That’s bitter and foul tasting.” I am told to continue eating it until it was fully eaten up. I was close to finishing when my belly began to rumble inside. There was no mercy, the Princess said, “It is bad enough when we hear humans talking like that. We don’t want it here. You will feel the whole purging of your fae being to help you remember. I had finished the seed, as my rumbling body experience cramping, and then the coming of diarrhea. I never knew something white could smell so foul and burn as it came out. It was well into the next morning before relief came. I would describe it more but there’s no point.

Marie came, as mother did not desire to talk to me today. There was nectar I drank and as it went down my throat relief came as it moved through my system.

Marie reminded me of my role as a healer was to be without prejudice and my wisdom was to overcome ignorance even when it is mine. “Isy, you are not supposed to allow someone to bring you down to their level. If you discover someone in the Judge’s family who is suffering, your wisdom might give you guidance. You may not have much time after you leave here. If your anger consumes you, it will only bring tragedy.”

=^_^=~

That evening Jeni came and was wooing me again, and joy was at a new height. I couldn’t see ever leaving there; I loved Jeni so much. Her words did not translate into English as she asked me to share my life with her forever.

A few days later there was to be a celebration of our union. I could not fathom all the faes gathering; each day there were even more. I could not understand how people could not see this many. Come, our Union Day we traveled to a beautiful valley. Jeni was never so pretty nor was I. Our clothing closed around us as the union formally ended. Our wings and clothing meshed together and our bodies were bathed in warmth. In human terms, we were making love, but that seemed crude for what we were experiencing.

It took Jeni numerous times of loving me before I learned better to return or initiate our romancing. I didn’t know how many days had passed before it dawned on me; one or both of us could become pregnant.

I finally asked and Jeni said, “I conceived our first child two days ago.” She directed my head and ear to listen to her tummy.

When I said it had to be too early to hear anything she said, “You bring your time and human understanding too often into this realm. Our baby will have much more development in the time she is within me. Short by your standards while encompassing an eon’s measure of difference.”

I listened and could hear a soft sound, she and her mother talking. It was similar to a hummingbird’s cooing that one never hears under the flapping of wings.

I could hear our cocoon’s movement caused by a breeze. Jeni slit a side of the cocoon and pulled me out as the cocoon fell away. We fell into a grove of wildflowers blossoms. We had a feast for two as we merged back into the world. It was a moment before I realized Jeni’s wings and mine were more colorful and splendid than before.

Mother came and first greeted us, then took time with Jeni and the next day she told me I had to go back. Every nerve and tissue of my being screamed inside of me to stay, but Mother Ayala’s wisdom spoke like a gentle breeze flowing over a bubbling brook. My spirit was soon at ease. I expressed all I could in the way of love to Jeni. She with her new likeness was etched on my heart and mind.

Micayla, my friend at school who is like me, saw me and said congratulations twice over. I told her I heard she and Dialo are special friends. She said, “Yes, but I am not to be in union with him until after high school maybe even college. I am not sure if I will be going there or he here. The Princess may not appreciate it, but I might not want to wait.”

=^_^=~

I asked her, “Is there anyone we know who is related to Judge Mc Donald?”

She said, “You shouldn’t seek to do anything against them, especially with any of you fae powers. I know several of his grandchildren, Ersa is our age but I won’t tell you more until you give me assurances.”

“I know what I can’t do, but somehow I may need to help her and in so doing help the Judge.”

Micayla became agitated, “You would seek to appease him through trying to change her would you?” She informed me that Ersa’s a lesbian and she was under a lot of pressure to change for her Grandfather. “He’s been more like a Godfather lording her and intimidating her friends. She has few who feel safe any longer to be with her.”

I asked, “Micayla if you were her what drastic measure might you take if you’re depressed enough?” I heard water off in the distance.

Micayla said, “Let’s fly!” We were soon back on the ground walking up to a Johnson home. “Robert and Jan are her parents.” We were walking up to the door when Mrs. Johnson opened the door and greeted us, “Micayla, it is nice to see you, but you’re late, Ersa went out walking an hour ago. You’re welcome to come in a wait until she comes back.”

I introduced myself and asked, “Do you know where she is likely to have gone to think?”

“Margo Park or the reservoir. The water reservoir is almost four miles, I don’t think she would have gone there.”

I asked, “She might be there; I have heard running water in my mind?” I knew the answer as I asked the question. I had seen the small falls when going past the reservoir on the highway. I began to run down the street to get out of sight to turn back so I could fly to the reservoir.

I saw Ersa up on the cliff near the falls. I landed so I was between Ersa and the water. It was not realistic that I climbed up the cliffside, but I did manage the last six feet. Ersa was surprised to see me. More so, when I introduce myself as a friend of Micayla.

She said, “Don’t stop me, if Micayla sent you, you can tell her you got here too late.”

I said, “But I didn’t, I’ve come to help you somehow. I’ll help you change your grandfather’s mind.” When I said it, I knew I should not have left a question if it were possible. Ersa mind was confused enough, though her facial expression looked peaceful. I said the water is cold and I don’t think you’ll be able to swim across.”

But her peace came from her already having made her decision to jump. She didn’t want to make it to the other side or any place she might get to if she changed her mind. She ran to my left and I was barely able to reach her as she jumped into the air. I latched on and jumped with her and I could only make my faerie size barely half her size. Flapping my wings as well as gliding, I could only reduce our impact. I saw three faeries fly away before Ersa could see them. Our clothes were torn by the fall and water. I could see she was angry with me as she felt a need to help make sure I got to the shore. But her left knee was wrenched or broken, I too was badly hurt. We got to the side as we saw the Johnsons riding up with sirens and lights soon behind them. A Mrs. Dooley who lived nearby reported seeing a girl jump.

Mrs. Dooley was soon there and came over to talk to me. “I’ve seen ones like you jump and kind of fly with them before. But I never got to talk to one of you.”

I smiled and said, “Can I talk to you in private after I help the girl?” She agreed. Ersa and I were taken to the same hospital to be admitted and attended to. I was in one triage area when I heard the boisterous Judge make his presence known like a bull in a china shop.

I was scantly covered as the doctor was checking me when Mc Donald threw aside my curtain to discover it wasn’t where his granddaughter was. He started to throw it back when it hit him that he recognized me. “You, what are you doing here? I should have known. I’ll take care of your ass later!” And he was gone.

Thankfully security had arrived and judge or not he was escorted from the emergency area. They were able to align my cracked bones and wrap and braced them for now. Ersa was a little worse off and needed a leg pinned and put into traction, both of us were being admitted to staying at least overnight.

Ersa asked, “Could she and I be put into a room together?” When they said it wasn’t necessary. She asked me and we both requested to be together.

I was there when Judge McDonald came into the room. He was much subdued, but became agitated when I said, “Your nonsense almost cost the life of your granddaughter.” He was ready to respond back, and I said, “No, don’t say anything just let your love out and tell her you care.”

Instantly, the judge became a blabbing crier, “Ersa please forgive me. I’m an old man and I can’t change.”

Ersa patted him on the head, “But Grandpa, you have too. It’s not fair whether it is me or another person, we are human. Your idea of therapy usually delays the suicide, it does not stop it. I became desperate because of you!”

She went on to visit with her parents as he continued to cry, too embarrassed to lift his head.

It was an hour before my parents got to my room. Needless to say, they were happy to see me but surprised that I was party to Ersa’s suicide attempt or rescue. Authorities were not satisfied with any possibility of what happened.

My father was not easily calmed down, while Mom wasn’t happy even with the notion that Isy had something to go with it. Josie was the only one who thought I did well. She would patiently wait for me or Jeni to tell her.

Ersa needed to talk to me that night, telling me about the scary month she had as her grandfather had become outright mean to her friends. How she losing friends sank into depression and finally planned her suicide.

My advice was to ask for her grandfather and get him to listen, and then tell him what she told me. I wrenched my shoulder to buy me one more night in the hospital when they would talk.

This time when Ersa visited with her grandfather he had some kind of epiphany and he was convicted in his heart of things he had done. He stayed on as a judge to right a few past sentences, and he verbally became an advocate for LGBT concerns.

When his religious friends turned on him asking him to justify his change. He said like Saul become Paul he had an epiphany that God’s judgment was against him not those of the LGBT community.

While the Judge wasn’t in danger of becoming a saint. His speaking could still be crude and he did not show compassion evenly. But stirred by another trying to push their weight around, he could be a formidable opponent. He did become a force for those open to listening to him.

=^_^=~

Fortunately for me, Ersa was seen as the one responsible for her Grandfather’s change. I became a friend of Ersa’s along with Micayla and I found myself warming to the idea of lesbian relationships.

It was the next time I saw Susan Law and her friend Debra; when I felt a new tug on my emotions. Thankfully, Susan’s parents saw their relationship be back to that of best friends…

To be continued...

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I guess the seed is

Samantha Heart's picture

Like getting your mouth washed out with soap & a good dose of caster oil lol. Im glad Itsy & Jennie are together & are expecting. Erin did good to try & save the former bigoted judge's grand daughter. Erin/itsy did what she could to save the grand daughter's life. 3 others helped as well. If it wasnt for the other 3 things may have turned out differently for BOTH Erin & Ersa.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.