S-Idol - Part 13

Printer-friendly version

Presents

S-Idol - Episode 8 (Elimination and the Bus)


Dauphin: Welcome to S-Idol. Another elimination. We started with 10 boys, tonight only 3 will remain. Lets start by deciding who will stay and who will go.  

Rose

Aunt speaks: This is just great. He is just a sissy and a now he is gay. I thought S-idol would make people see him for who he is. But it has turned him into a Sissy and even kissing a boy. This is so embarrassing. 

Question to Rose: Did S-Idol turn you into a sissy?
Rose: I do not think so. I think that I am who I am. I do not mind wearing a dress or acting like a girl. I do not mind pretending to be a baby. I am proud of who I am and am not ashamed of it.  
 

13% have voted that he should leave Sissy Idol

Chrissy

 

 
Mother: I am happy that he had a good time at the beach. He found some friends to play with. It is like he is now accepting who he is and he can find others to play with. I think I should take him to the doctor and see if he has a bladder problem. 

Question to Chrissy: You have been close to being voted out several times, is this because people do not like you? 
Chrissy: We are not that many left and the competition is getting harder every week. I remember once when no one voted that I should go home. I think that I have done very well in S-idol that I am still standing here 

Taylor

Father: I felt bad last week that he flashed to that old woman. She was right, that he should not be kissing on the beach, especially with another boy or girl as she thought. I think it was rude and did not show any respect. I am afraid that this has hurt his chance of being S-idol 

Question to Taylor: Do you fell bad that you have flashed at that old woman last week?
Taylor: Rose and I were kissing each other and its hard not to when we are in love. Then she came and she started interfering. I just lost my temper. After I felt bad because she was shocked. Maybe she was just trying to give us advice. 

 

Nicolas

Father: He said no to that boy that was flirting with him. I think this is great that even though he thinks he is a girl, that he does not accept any boy that wants to take advantage of that. S-Idol is now entering an exciting stage. It will be interesting how far Nicolas can go 

Question to Nicolas: S-idol is for sissies. Do you think you should win S-Idol? Are you a sissy or do you just think you are a girl 
Nicolas: As I said I am a girl. But when I have the body of a boy, people will think I am a sissy. Its hard to know if I should win S-Idol. I will let the people decide that 

 

0% have voted that he should leave Sissy Idol

 

Advertisements

 

  • to get information on Dauphin updates, send your e-mail address to me (Click here) or fill out the e-mail list on the left hand side.

  • To write your comments on your favourite boy, what you hope the boys will experience, your advice to them or how you think you are performing, write them here. You do not have to register to be write

  • Participate in Dauphins interactive story here. 

 

 

Elimination

 

47% has voted that he should go home 40% has voted that He should go home

 

 

Standing outside S-House:

Dauphin:  

Welcome to S-Idol. We started with 10 boys. Last week Chrissy was voted out. We now have 3 boys left in S-idol. This week we will decide what 2 boys will be in the S-Idol Final
The Boys have one last challenge. It is a humiliating experience that will test how comfortable they are with themselves. We will place them on a bus, where they wear shorts or dresses that shows they are wearing diapers. How will they react? 
This week, you are allowed to ask the boys questions. There is a link under each boys picture where you can do this. Remember to vote who you want to leave S-Idol

To write your comments on your favourite boy, what you hope the boys will experience, your advice to them or how you think you are performing, write them here. You do not have to register to be write

Its time to hear about the boys own experiences right here in the Pink box, where each boy tells what they experienced and how they felt

At the end you will be able to vote who should go home. 

 

Welcome to S- Idol

 

Nicolas

 

 

 

 

We are three boys left, and this week means that two boys will go to the final where S-idol will be decided. I am happy to be in the top 3, this is something that I did not expect. But now I hope that I can win S-idol. 

Today I was given a short mini skirt on and a spaghetti top with power puff girls. The problem was that I had a huge diaper on, and you could definitely see it with the short mini skirt. When I put that on, I knew that this would be a difficult challenge, but I didn't cry. I just thought of all the other Challenges that we have done before. 

The Nanny took us to the other side of town and then she said that this challenge was easy. We just had to travel back to the Doll House. But we had to be on a crowded bus with school children and old people. I think my hear jumped because they will all see that I was dressed as a girl. We didn't get any make up on or anything done special done with our hair, so I think everyone knew that we were boys in girls in girls clothes. 

I stood on the bus. There was no place to sit, or I had to stand up. This meant that I was now there for nearly everyone to see. I decided to look out the window. Once a while I could hear some school girls giggling and saying that I was a sissy. One girl said I reminded her of that boy in S-idol. "How could any boy even enter S-Idol. It must be totally embarrassing.". I just looked at them and smiled. I was not going to cry. 

Then this girl came up to me and started looking at me from head to toe. I expected her to say something, but instead she dropped her handbag. Without thinking,. I Knelt down and picked it up and gave it to her. Even though I was a sissy, it was also good to be a gentleman sissy. Doing this was of course a mistake as when I bent over to pick it up, everyone could see that I was wearing a diaper. 

The Girl asked me if it was wet. I said no. I was going to start to give a huge explanation to why I was wearing it, but decided not to. I don't think she really cared. I was different and she and her friends just wanted to have a good laugh at my expense, 

Finally we came to the Doll House. I was relieved to get off. But I was also proud of myself as I thought that I traveled in a bus where everyone knew that I was a sissy and a baby. I didn't cry or get mad. If they didn't except me for who I am then, it was their problem. 

Rose

 

 

 

 

Taylor was nearly kicked out last week. I started crying when this happened as I thought that my boyfriend will leave me. I know that he or I have to leave this week or if not, then S-Idol Finishes really next week. I hope that people vote Nicolas out. Not because he is not nice, but I really like him. I just want my boyfriend to stay. 

Today I was given these baggy shorts that were very small. Under them I had a diaper on and you can see by my big bum and at the bottom of the shorts that I had a diaper on. This was going to be the last time that I would be a baby and a sissy I was told, but the challenge would not be very easy. 

The Nanny took us to the other side of town and then she said that this challenge was easy. We just had to travel back to the Doll House. But we had to be on a crowded bus with school children and old people. I found a seat besides a woman and her child that was a toddler. When I was walking towards the seat I could see that people were starting at me, and that they smiling and even laughing at me. For the first time in S-Idol, I felt like running out of the bus or the ground would swallow me. I just decided to smile back and tell them that despite how I looked, I was a happy boy, or sissy. 

As I said, I sat down by the woman and her toddler. The little boy must have been about 4. Straight away he noticed that I looked more like a boy than a girl. Of course he said this and his mother went red and said that I was a girl, can he not see by the clothes that I was wearing. 

Then the boy asked if I was a baby. The Mother said that some girls need diapers longer than the others. He laughed. While all this was being said, I tried to smile as much as I could and look as cute as I can

At the end she offered me a bottle of milk. I was nearly going to give her son a piece of my mind. But I decided just to drink the milk. 

Taylor

 

 

The Nanny took us to the other side of town and then she said that this challenge was easy. We just had to travel back to the Doll House. But we had to be on a crowded bus with school children and old people.

I found a seat that was nearly empty. I was wearing a short summer dress and this was OK, because it covered the diaper that they made me wear. When I came in the bus, I sat down with the teenager boys. It couldn't have been more embarrassing, I looked like a sissy and when I sat down I think I was so nervous that I wet myself. 

The boys spoke with each other about Football. Of course I knew a bit about it, more than they did, so I started talking about it and they just told me to shut up and play with my Barbie or put some make up on. This really made me mad an I wanted to give them a piece of my mind. But I decided that it was three against one and that I would never survive. 

Then one of the boys looked at me. He said I should close my legs because he could see up my dress and I was wearing a diaper. The other boys really had a great time now at my expense. I just closed my legs and looked out the window, 

To make things worse the boy next to me started feeling my knee. I moved his hand and told him that I had a boy friend, and if he wanted to know who it was to watch S-Idol. I never seen a boy move his hand so quick. I smiled. 

It wasn't the best bus trip in my life, but it ended well

 

 

 

Voting is over- see next episode

That's the 3 remaining contestants in S-Idol. Now You have an important mission. You have to vote who will be sent home next week in S-Idol. Note that the vote is not who you want to stay, but who you think should go home.

The Two remaining boys will be in next weeks Final Show

 

 

 

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos