How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

“Alright ladies and gentlemen, smile.” Nina was taking pictures of all the women and men that volunteered for the event.

The guys were outfitted as butlers. They were shirtless but had black bowties and wearing black pants. Some of them oil their muscular chest and such. Once the picture is taken. Nina walks over towards Rachel.

“You look, good baby.” She pats Rachel’s ass.

She didn’t want to mess up Rachel’s make-up. She had helped her get dress before they showed up for the event. She had taken a few pictures of Rachel as she was getting dress and putting her make-up on.

“Thanks, sweetie.”

“While you are working tonight, remember to wiggle that ass of yours and let the people see down your corset. Also, when you bend over, show that ass of yours. Some of the patrons will love seeing that cute little tush of yours.” Nina knew she enjoyed looking and using Rachel’s tush.

“Yes, ma’am.” Rachel places a kiss on Nina’s cheek, leaving behind a nice red outline of her lips.

Nina just smiles as she goes about taking pictures. The warehouse they rented for the event, was set-up nicely as a French casino. Hopefully, they will be able to make more money tonight and tomorrow night, then they did last year.

Members from The Gentlemen’s Club were helping them out this year. Besides the money the players win, half the house profits go to charities both clubs supported. Nina watches as the men that had been chosen to be butler’s listen to the floor manager on how to carry a serving tray.

She takes a picture of Rachel as she demonstrates the proper way to carry. The patrons were permitted to tuck the tips and such anywhere on the maids and butlers.

If the butlers and maids wanted to do more, it had to be after the event was over. Sometimes, the arrangements are made, and they do meet up. Nina finishes taking the pictures she needed. Once the event starts. She watches and shadows some of the servers as they are pawed and touched inappropriately.

Nina spotted money hanging out of every part of Rachel’s outfit. Even between her leg’s where bills had been stuffed When Nina gets a chance to get closer to Rachel,

“I’ll help you take those bills from between your legs.” As she whispers in Rachel’s ear and pats her on her buttocks.

Rachel just smiles at Nina’s comment. She has had several offers so far to meet up later after the event was over for some fun. The people who made the offer wrote their phone numbers on the bills they tucked into her maid outfit.

Rachel works till three in the morning and her feet were killing her. She normally didn’t wear her four-inch heels to work. She was glad when they shut down and locked up.

When she gets in Nina’s car, after Nina removed all the money, they had been tucked into her maid outfit. Nina did give Rachel a look when she removed money from the center of her body.

“An older gentleman and his wife tucked it there.” Rachel had been a little embarrassed while they tucked it there.

“Ah, that would have been Mr. and Mrs. Whitehouse. They love to have group sex with as many people as possible. They like to invite people
from events like this.”

“How many women from the club has taken them up on their offer?” Rachel was curious.

“Mmmm, about six, I think. They said that they enjoyed themselves.” Nina had been invited once, but she wasn’t into group sex unless it was
with a group of women.

When they arrive back at Nina’s place. She fills the tub up for Rachel to soak her feet and help her undress. Once the tub was filled and she was undress. Rachel gets into the tub.

“You know, your sister did a good job on your tattoo.” Nina loved the tattoo Rachel’s older sister gave her. It was a copy of the one her sister had on her body.

“Yeah, I love it. My sister does good work.” Rachel was resting against Nina as the two of them soaked in the tub.

She loved feeling Nina’s arms wrapped around her body. Once the water gets cold, they get out of the tub and dry off. The two of them head towards the bed and instead of making love like they like to do. They just cuddle against one another and let sleep claim them.

When morning comes, Rachel wakes up and was staring into Nina’s beautiful eyes. A smile forms on her face.

“How long have you been awake?”

“For about thirty minutes or so. I was waiting for you to wake-up.” Nina kisses Rachel.

Rachel returns the kiss and holds Nina in her arms. She feels Nina roll onto her back and spread her legs.

“Make love to me.” As Nina continues to kiss Rachel.

“Only if you do me afterward?” Rachel stares into Nina’s eyes.

“Oh, you better believe it.” Nina had a new strap-on she wanted to use on Rachel.

For the next few hours, Rachel and Nina make love to one another. Nina wasn’t joking when she said she would make love to Rachel. She used a huge strap on, on her that stretched her opening and made her feel like someone had shoved a beer can up inside her. She loved what Nina did to her.

Afterward, as they lay entwined in each other arms in bed. Rachel was snuggled against Nina’s naked body using her chest as a pillow.

“I can’t wait to feel how that toy of yours feels once I get my own vagina.” Rachel loved feeling it in her.

“Baby, the day you can have sex after your operation. We won’t be leaving this room for a few days, I promise you.” Nina wanted to make it, so
they were on their honeymoon.

“Mmmm, that would be nice.” Rachel’s tummy starts rumbling.

Nina smirks when she hears Rachel’s tummy rumble “sounds like someone is hungry.”

“Sorry.” Rachel buries her face against Nina’s chest.

Nina reaches behind her and grabs her cellphone. She dials her favorite Chinese food joint and places an order for the two of them.

“Lunch is on its way.” Nina kisses Rachel on the lips.

“Good.” Rachel jumps out of bed and heads towards the bathroom.

Nina just smirks as she gets up and grabs her robe. She knew the Chinese food place she called would be at her place soon. She walks into the kitchen and fixes a glass of wine for herself and Rachel. She also cut a few slices of cheese for them.

Rachel comes walking into the kitchen. She was feeling better after going to the bathroom. She had grabbed her house robe. She had an oriental styled one that Nina bought her. They have been talking about her moving in. She was already spending most of her time at Nina’s place, instead of her sisters.

“Is tonight going to be like last night?” Rachel picks up a slice of cheese and sips her wine afterward.

“Yep, so, shake that ass of yours and expose your tits more. You did well last night. Also, be careful tonight. Some of the players coming tonight might want you to do a little extra.” Nina knew some of the big rollers they normally got at this event, didn’t show up last night.

“I will sweetie.” Rachel hopes things go well later tonight for her.

Their food shows up and Nina gives her delivery person a nice tip. She and Rachel sit in the kitchen at the counter and eat lunch. Rachel tries some of Nina’s food. After lunch, Nina helps Rachel gets ready and spritz some perfume on. Tonight, she was going to wear a different
perfume, then she wore the other night.

“Okay, I’m ready.” Rachel comes walking out of the bedroom with a little sass to her walk.

“Oh, baby. You need to use that walk tonight.” Nina liked how her sweetie was walking towards her like a cat looking for their prey.

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope nothing happens

Samantha Heart's picture

Tonight at the event to poor Rachel as Ninna will likely KILL the person who hurts Rachel especially FOR AFTER the event. As some guys will NOT take rejection they will get what ever THEY WANT or so they think.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.