Kansas

Printer-friendly version

KANSAS

100 (49).jpg

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to locations, persons living or dead is purely coincidental. There is also sex between consenting partners over the age of 18 which may include sexual fetish elements and role-playing. As always I write this for your enjoyment. A comment if able would be greatly appreciated. Hugs Mary Beth.

Synopsis: Chris has settled into living with his cousin and aunt while attending college. Cindy, taking advantage of an embarrassing find, decides on a little revenge for some teasing back when Chris and she were much younger. If that's not enough Cindy's friends, plus size twin girls living nearby, decide they want to play as well, and before long it's no longer revenge.

Players: Chris Mathew the protagonist. Chris's cousin Cindy. Chris's aunt, Aunt Bee. The Borden sisters: Twins, Tina and Tracy (Tina is older by three minutes). Roger Dolmen, a friend of Tina and Tracy Borden.

CHAPTERS

The Storm
Cindy’s Hand Me Downs
The Ultimatum
Take It Or Leave It
A Box Full Of Baby Clothes
Hello Baby
The Tornado
Chris Is Coming Out
Curious
Chris’s Agony
The Visitor
What’s The Story
The Offer
Another Way
Confession
Masculine And Adult Are Relative Terms
Sissy Baby Chris
Twist and Shout

THE STORM

There was an instant, maybe a few seconds at most when Chris thought he was still dreaming. He thought that consciously, realizing he thought that, then suddenly there was a train in his dream. Odd that a train would be there, odder still a girl yelling at him. No, not yelling, but screaming his name. The girl sounded just like his cousin. He'd been alone in that dream now suddenly his cousin appeared urging him awake.

"Chris, For God's sake wake up," Cindy yelled.

Chris moaned and waved his arm to ward off the hand nudging him awake. But all of a sudden it wasn't just the hand. It was also the noise, deafening, horrifying and getting louder. That noise got his attention. A very loud noise, irritatingly loud as it merged with the image from his dream. That image dissipated quickly as the sound of freight trains now flooded his consciousness.

Chris opened his eyes, blinked them to focus and saw Cindy above him. It really was Cindy standing there, and she was urging him up in desperation, and what was that noise? It was coming from outside, and it was thunderous.

Chris grew suddenly fearful, blinking himself to full consciousness. There was a cold grip on his chest. Cindy was yelling even louder, urgently, and even more insistent as she began to tug at Chris' blanket and arm. Chris didn't fully understand why it was so loud in his room but it was.

"Chris, please, wake up – get up, damn it. Hurry. We've got to get to the shelter," Cindy said now shaking him violently as she added, "Chris hurry! Please! Tornado! It's here! It's coming toward the house! Come on! Move!"

Chris, frightened, bounded out of bed acting solely on instinct, He was suddenly scared. Cindy was rushing him forward from behind but he tried stopping. Adrenaline brought him fully awake, but something else took hold

"Wait," He yelled. Even in that fear he realized he was still wearing her old diaper and pair of plastic pants. He stopped, almost slipping, but now he was slightly past the door still trying desperately at least to reach behind for his robe.

"No. Forget that, no time," Cindy said pushing him well past the threshold of his room. In the hall it was even louder. Something outside crashed clamorously. It was a scary sound. There were more crashing sounds like a giant walking around angrily ripping things up.

It was close, very close. That crash scared him badly sending a new rush of adrenaline through Chris's body and the robe was instantly forgotten. The wind, the noise deafening, frightening.

"Hurry," Aunt Bee's voice yelled from below. She was looking up from the foot of the steps. Chris thought no more about what he was wearing and grabbed the rail with his cousin behind him.

Aunt Bee was holding a lantern already lit, its swing casting shadows, stark shadows dancing in jerking motions off the floor and walls as Chris and Cindy reached the landing. There was no night light on the stairs, it was always on, which meant no power.

"Go, hurry, NOW," Aunt Bee said urgently ignoring what Chris was wearing as he passed, then Cindy as both fled into the kitchen towards the cellar door. Something else banged against the house as chimes, a half dozen his aunt had hanging along the front porch, began ringing loudly, wildly.

Toto, Cindy's dog, named in honor of Dorothy's from the Wizard of Oz was yelping at everything while spinning wildly just as Cindy swooped him into her arms. With the dog in her arms she reached the door to the cellar.

Chris bounded down the steps in front of Cindy and her dog. His aunt last, desperately still urging everyone into the shelter and away from the door. Another huge crash made all of them flinch, duck and put their hands over their heads.

The storm shelter, built when the house was built, sat below the kitchen and was nearly as big in area as they rushed into it. Both Chris and Cindy were out of breath as Aunt Bee hung the lantern right past the steps.

Aunt Bee hurriedly moved back to the large steel clad door to bolt it closed and seal the room. Opposite that door storm doors led to the outside. They were already beginning to rattle hard against the large bolts holding them closed as if a giant was urgently trying to get in.

"Damn! Hardly got any warning," Aunt Bee said breathlessly moving to another lantern already hanging in the room. The glass cover went up with a screech as she moved a newly lit match to the wick. Another screech reached Chris's ears as she lowered the glass before adjusting it's flickering flame to a softer steadier glow. The shelter was now bathed in a diffused yellow light from two separate sources.

Chris had seen a tornado a couple of times before this, far off, never this close and this one sounded like it was right on top of them. He was so scared he had almost forgotten what he was wearing. He moved to one of the two bunk beds against the wall to sit.

The warm moist night air was comfortable without clothes when that suddenly became noticed. He was still gasping for breath unaware for the moment that he was beginning to catch his aunt's attention. Chris was gasping for breath but slowing as his body caught up. "Damn," he whispered.

Is Chris actually in diapers Aunt Bee thought? Were those Cindy's plastic panties? Why?

CINDY’S HAND ME DOWNS

Aunt Bee had seen what Chris was wearing but in her own panic thought she had imagined it. Now that she was looking directly at him she knew she hadn't. He was wearing plastic panties and diapers. Cindy's old baby things.

Were those things Cindy's? Yes! She was almost sure they were. She tried remembering Cindy wearing the stuff Chris had on. Those plastic panties looked so familiar? Memories searched, opened, the hours sewing everything and suddenly there they were, the history.... yes, they could very well be Cindy's. They were.

Cindy was a good foot and a half taller than Chris was even now. A hundred pounds heavier as well and that size difference had been relatively the same all those years ago. Aunt Bee in a very brief pause also estimated the sizes. It would have been those very same sizes then. Cindy was so chubby back then.

Yes, it was ten years ago since she'd sewn those plastic panties and she remembered. Definitely ten years ago when those diapers and plastic pants were made by her for Cindy. Bless her heart. Too old for diapers and way too big for diapers. Those were some very hard times for her not-so-little girl.

The operation Cindy endured to slow her growth had caused a number of health problems back then, and worse it had left her functionally incontinent for a time. The only real cure, as bad as it had been for Cindy, were cloth diapers and plastic panties.

Aunt Bee did the sewing herself gathering layers of smooth soft cotton together that would be pinned under a very silky and pliable plastic panty. The solution for babies became the same solution for Cindy.

She had even purchased a soft pink for the plastic panties hoping the soft pink would at least look like girl's panties. While the diapers and baby style panties had worked and kept Cindy comfortably dry it had made life terribly difficult.

Those diapers and plastic pants had been stored Aunt Bee remembered. Somehow too cute to give or toss away. She had promised herself she would one day and then forgot about them. There had been a whole box of things put in the attic and were still there, or had been until now.

Now Chris was in them? Why was Chris wearing Cindy's old diapers and plastic panties and why pink of all things? Aunt Bee was positive there were plastic panties in white as well. So why would Chris be wearing pink? Did Cindy know why Chris was wearing them?

Chris knew what his aunt was looking at and why. He cursed his luck. He cursed his cousin. He cursed the damn tornado overhead. Why had he agreed to this knowing full well the answer as he hung his head even further.

Aunt Bee looked at the dejected look on Chris's face before his head went down, then at her daughter's? Of course Cindy obviously knew what was going on, because she too had remembered those days. How could she not? She remembered when she had wore them.

How funny this was because back then Chris was much smaller so in those days they would have been huge on him. Aunt Bee thought back to those days? Cindy was twelve, Chris eight. Cindy was twenty two now and Chris was eighteen.

Yes, Aunt Bee realized, come to think about it, Amazingly Cindy would be the same size then as Chris is now. What the heck was going on Aunt Bee mused fearing the storm more than the answers.

Meanwhile Cindy was organizing her thoughts. All of this started when she realized that the diapers and baby pants she had worn back then might fit Chris now so she went to find them. When she found them, measuring the panties against Chris's underwear, she smiled, and that's when she hatched her plan.

Cindy had grown, Chris not as much. Cindy would never again fit into those diapers or the baby pants but Chris would fit into them - easily. Cindy's diapers and those plastic panties would be a nearly perfect fit Cindy mused. Too perfect. Chris cursed the night Cindy brought them in. Chris was paying a great price for his big mouth when Cindy gave him her ultimatum.

THE ULTIMATUM

That damn ultimatum. Damned if you don't and damned if you do wasn't a choice at all Chris had said. It was morning and his aunt had gone into town. Cindy had been quiet during breakfast, too quiet, Chris recalled. Then that brief conversation they'd had. Cindy had found his stash and there was nothing he could do but stand there and hope a giant meteor ended the world.

"What now Cindy," Chris had asked then. Chris was angry, but at himself more. He was angry at his carelessness more than anything else. It was Cindy's house. Chris should have realized that Cindy, growing up here, would know about that loose board and that hole in the floor of the tack room.

"Come on, don't rush me. Please give me a little time to savor this," Cindy said slowly swinging easily on the corral gate. She was enjoying this whole situation immensely as she added, "the thing is, I'm just trying to imagine mom's reaction when she gets a look at what you've been doing, you know, with our intimates. To be honest Chris it's giving me goose bumps."

"You'd tell? Seriously," Chris asked a little shocked.

"Chris, I've got to. This is some pretty serious stuff," Cindy said sarcastically before adding, "this is the kind of stuff that therapists get involved in. It would be wrong of me not to tell mom. You are living in our house"

Chris felt sick to his stomach. He was very afraid knowing what would happen if his aunt found out. His aunt, a religious fundamentalist would faint dead away if she knew what Chris was doing and if she did find out, he'd be out of that house before he knew what happened.

Chris was only there by her good graces anyway. He knew that and he knew she was none too happy having him live there anyway. In fact, she'd already expressed doubts about him living there because, he was, after all, male. He was an adult male and this would only add insult to those injuries. Chris shivered.

"Cindy, you can't tell her," Chris said but in a tone almost begging as he added, "you know what she would do. You know without any doubt what would happen."

"Well hello! Of course I know what she'd do? I mean masturbation is one thing Chris, but masturbating over pictures in dirty books quite another. Oh my. I mean, really, and using Mom's slip... Christopher what were you thinking? Or my panties? Just to get your jollies is like a major no. A huge no? Tsk. Tsk. Those were my panties? Right? Anyway, I'm pretty sure mom would not be able to keep it together," Cindy said shaking her head in disgust.

"Please Cindy, she'd kick me out of this house and you know it," Chris said and added, "it would end school for me."

"That's what I was thinking," Cindy said with a smirk.

"And then everyone would want to know why," Chris added.

"No doubt of that," Cindy offered before adding, "it really would cause a lot of gossip. And the shock?"

"So that's it then? You're okay with ruining me when people find out why your mom made me leave," Chris said with a tone he hoped sounded genuine and maybe desperate.

"Exactly! Why not? Hey, don't you remember? I know it's been ten years Chris but seriously, you can't tell me you've forgotten? It's exactly like you did that day when you told on me," Cindy said and added through clenched teeth, "and if I remember, I begged too right?"

"Cindy? I was eight and besides, you had really pissed me off - do you remember," Chris said and added, "and I apologized didn't I? Come on, I was a kid. It was ten years ago."

"Oh you apologized alright, but only after mom threatened you, and big deal, because by then the damage was done," Cindy said dropping the pretense of a smile and looking as angry as she sounded, as she added, "do you know there are still people around here, even after all of this time, that still snicker when I walk by. Ten years Chris and I still get snickers!"

"I said I was sorry and I was," Chris said.

"Not sorry enough to take the sting out of it, and I'm wondering all of a sudden what you would feel like getting exposed like that. Imagine having to live around here with people thinking you like wearing those girl clothes you've got in that bag? I mean it's the same thing. They're not going to know you're using them the way you do," Cindy said and added, "maybe you can figure out how to live with it like I did."

"Cindy, please, you wouldn't do that, would you," Chris said suddenly fearful again. He was sure she wouldn't tell her mother because she knew her mother would kick him out and back home. He'd be back at home and his mother would want to know why? College would end.

Then Chris paused. She very well could tell people he was wearing that stuff, Chris mused. Cindy was mad enough that she might drop a hint or two and even a hint of that sort of thing, in these parts especially, would brand him a sissy forever or worse some kind of real pervert.

"Cindy," Chris asked nearly on the verge of tears as he asked, "are you going to tell?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure! Truth is I hated you for a very long time after you ran around telling people about those diapers and it still stings when someone brings it up. And they do bring it up, you know, even now, even after all of this time," Cindy said and added, "Old man Bob still watches to see if I waddle when I leave his store."

"Cindy, please, it's been ten years. How long are you going to hold onto that grudge," Chris said

"Are you kidding? For as long as people tease me or give me those odd looks I've been getting since that day. Come on, you tell me how long is that going to last and I'll tell you how long I'm going to stay mad over it," Cindy said.

"Okay, okay, so you're still mad. I get that, but is that worth ruining my life over something I did as a kid. As for those things? I wasn't doing anything all that weird. I mean it wasn't as if I was wearing your things, or your mother's. I was just using them is all - I admit that, but most of those things were already destined for Goodwill anyway," Chris said and added, "it's not like I went through your drawers. They came out of that bag you had in the garage. You know that."

"Still Chris, you and I both know that's not going to matter. Who's going to care where those girl clothes came from. It's going to be bad no matter what. Think about it? A boy playing with girl clothes? In that way? And intimates of all things," Cindy said shaking her head.

"You know what I mean," Chris said.

I know it's not going to make a damn bit of difference what you did with our lingerie Chris. Like it didn't matter that I was just wearing those diapers occasionally and I had a good medical reason for it. Remember? You just decided to tell everyone." Cindy said.

"Fine! I told! I'm sorry! Not a damn thing I can do about it! So I'll ask again, what now," Chris said in resignation and after a desperate pause added, "Cindy? if I said I'd do anything would that make a difference? Is there nothing else you can have that will make this better and keep you silent?"

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

"You know Chris, as a matter of fact there is.... First what's your waist size," Cindy asked.

"My waist size? Why," Chris asked back.

"Just never mind why, just tell me, what's your waist size," Cindy said with authority this time.

"Twenty two inches! Okay? So I'll ask again, why," Chris said deciding it was too risky making her any madder than she was.

The problem was Cindy had his gym bag hidden somewhere and that gym bag had a half dozen of his uncle's old girly magazines in it. But worse than that there were two pair of panties, very large panties , probably Cindy's, and a half slip that he guessed once belonged to his aunt.

Masturbating with nylon, he'd discovered, was less messy and, better still, it felt pretty damn erotic rubbing yourself with layers of nylon. He'd found it all by accident noting the shimmer of silk or nylon on top of the open bag. Old clothes he'd guessed. It was simply an opportunity that he took those things.

"Chest size," Cindy asked breaking Chris from his thoughts.

"What the heck? Fine, it's thirty inches! Satisfied," Chris said and asked, "what is this? Twenty questions? Are you going to tell me why knowing my waist and chest size is so important all of a sudden."

"patience precious, patience. It's just that I was trying to remember back when I was twelve what my sizes were? If my memory serves I think my waist was twenty four inches back then and, if I am remembering correctly, my chest size was actually thirty two inches. You know Chris, it might work? Damn? Chris, the more I think about it, the better it gets? Believe it or not, I was even bigger then than you are now," Cindy said.

"Bigger when," Chris asked not really wanting an answer but not sure where this was going as he added, "I don't understand?"

"Oh Chris, honey, try and stay up with me. Okay, look, back when I was twelve I was your size now. Not exactly actually. I was even a little bigger than you are now! Don't you get it," Cindy asked with a wide grin.

"Get what," Chris asked.

"Chris, think about it. I was the size you are now when I started wearing those diapers and plastic pants mom made for me," Cindy said and added, "and do you know what? I've just decided what it's actually going to cost you for my silence."

"What," Chris asked with a growing sense of foreboding.

"One week! One week Chris, I mean baby.... One glorious week to keep me silent! That's my price. That's seven wonderful nights and it begins tonight," Cindy said smiling.

"What begins tonight," Chris asked in utter frustration as he added, "what begins? What are you talking about?"

"Your apology Chris. Your real, deep down, honest to goodness apology," Cindy said pausing.

"How am I apologizing," Chris asked.

"No, not an apology! Make that your penance. Yes, penance, I like that. Anyway, that's my price for my silence. My dearest Chris, I want you to wear those same diapers and plastic vinyl panties my mother made. I want you in my diapers and plastic pants," Cindy said with a snicker.

"What," Chris yelled.

That's right precious. You heard it right Chris, beginning tonight you're going to wear a diaper, one of my old cloth diapers, and over that diaper a cute pair of plastic pants - to bed. Just like I did. You'll wear diapers and my baby pants nightly for one week, seven days, and I mean every night and that means all night. If you do that for seven nights my lips are sealed forever," Cindy said.

"You're kidding right," Chris asked.

"Nope! Sorry! I'm serious. Come on, think about it. I'm really letting you off the hook. it's not nearly as bad as it was for me. You're going to be way better off? At least you won't face the humiliation of all of your friends knowing, or at the end of those seven days trying to explain why you're wetting the bed and wearing diapers like a damn baby. Hey, I won't ever be that mean spirited. I'm letting you do this in the privacy of your bedroom and no one the wiser. Not even my mom. Unlike you, it will be our secret," Cindy said.

"I can't. You were a lot younger then and I'm a lot older now," Chris said.

"Not sure what difference that makes? Remember our sizes honey? Yours now, mine then. It's the fit that counts. Anyway, you can do this and that's my price for my silence, take it or leave it," Cindy said.

"Seven nights," Chris asked.

"Seven nights exactly starting tonight," Cindy said.

"And if I do this what happens to that stuff still in the bag," Chris asked.

"Chris, if you wear my diapers and plastic panties for the entire week, you get it back, all of it. You get it back, but honestly, and this is also between you and me, I'd strongly suggest a better hiding place because mom knows about that floor board and hole as well I do," Cindy said.

Chris was silent.

"What's it going to be precious," Cindy asked.

"I'm thinking," Chris said with his head facing the ground.

"Tell you what, I'll even toss in another pair of my panties, fresh ones. It's another pair that's lost the elastic so you can't wear them unfortunately, but still. Unless you'd prefer a good pair of panties with - you know - maybe with a little lace?"

"Very funny," Chris said.

"So baby, is it diapers then - seven nights? Or mom's wrath? Deal or not," Cindy asked.

"And I only have to wear those things after I go to bed? Right," Chris said and added, "right?"

"Not things, diapers. Chris, you must say diapers," Cindy added.

"Fine. So I only have to wear those DIAPERS after we go to bed? Right," Chris repeated.

"Better yet, say my diapers," Cindy added.

"Fine. My diapers," Chris said.

"And my baby pants," Cindy said.

"Damn it, my baby pants," Chris said.

"Yes, you can wear YOUR diapers and YOUR baby pants after you go to your room at bedtime. But, with the condition that I get to check you after you've put them on. I get to check you at night, and again before you take them off in the morning," Cindy said and added, "and we can do that using the bathroom between us. Mom need never know."

"So I put them on in my bedroom, you check me in the bathroom and that's it," Chris asked.

"No, it's going to be this way: You're going to lay over the diaper, pin yourself into it with baby diaper pins and then slip on a pair of plastic baby pants. Then you're going to waddle over the bathroom and show off your cute diaper and adorable baby pants to me just as if I was your mommy checking you before bed," Cindy said.

"You're getting a big kick out of this aren't you," Chris said.

"Absolutely," Cindy said.

"So that would be it," Chris said.

That's it until morning when I check you again," Cindy noted.

"Seven nights and no more," Chris asked.

"Seven nights," Cindy noted and then added, "deal?"

"Do I have a choice," Chris asked.

"Nope," Cindy said but then added, "except... you know, confessing to mom."

"Then it's a deal," Chris said with a great amount of reluctance and cursing his small size.

"Come on, I think I know where the box is," Cindy said jumping down from the gate as she added, "it's going to be fun looking at those things now.

A BOX FULL OF BABY CLOTHES

Chris followed Cindy up the narrow steps to the attic door and then into the attic. It was dusty, warm, in spite of the coolness outside. Cindy stood silently for a moment looking over the things stored there. Cindy saw the box she was looking for and made a bee line to it.

Cindy found the box stacked with the others where Cindy had placed it after she and her mother packed everything away. It had been such a delight to get rid of her "baby things". Cindy excitedly opened the box.

There were twenty one diapers and fourteen pair of plastic pants in that one particular box. Three weeks of night-time diapers and two weeks of baby pants. Thankfully, most of the plastic panties, eleven of them, were white. Three pair were pink. Somehow her mother had thought having pink baby pants would make it better for Cindy. It didn't. Now she was glad she still had them.

"Here take these," Cindy said as she handed one diaper and a pair of plastic pants to Chris. She had chosen the pink.

"I'm not wearing pink," Chris said.

"Yes you are," Cindy noted.

"I'm not," Chris said.

"Okay, you win, give me those things back," Cindy said extended her hand.

Chris started to hand her the pink plastic panties.

"No, I need both of them back. If you're not going to wear the pink baby pants all bets are off," Cindy said.

"Fine," Chris said. He knew he had no choice and finally agreed, but he argued that the pink would be for one night only. Cindy agreed.

Cindy gave Chris two pinked tip diaper pins, letting Chris go back to his room with her following. Chris put everything under the bed and went downstairs. Cindy watched the clock tick painfully slow, second by second, till bed time while time flew by for Chris.

At ten o'clock sharp Chris would go to bed or at least he would tell his aunt he was going to bed. Cindy would follow at ten thirty and Chris would be standing in the bathroom that connected both bedrooms so Cindy could confirm he was diapered.

Cindy has warned Chris that he was to wear only his diaper and pink plastic baby pants when he was in the bathroom. Cindy had also reserved the right to at least one, maybe two, random inspections during the night just to make sure Chris wasn't taking them off in the middle of that night.

Chris wasn't happy about what he was doing, but diapering himself was a whole lot better than any alternative where his aunt was involved. It was all he could think about as he watched the clock.

It struck 10 and Cindy looked up from her book. Cindy looked at Chris with a smirk and a light nod as Chris got up. He said "goodnight" to both and went up the stairs to his room. His aunt said goodnight back and went back to her knitting. The irony of her making a satin backed baby blanket for the church charity wasn't lost on either of them as Chris walked past for the stairs.

After a long hesitation and a door check he bent to grab the diaper and baby pants. plus the diaper pins. With the diaper, pins and plastic panties on his bed he stripped naked. After checking the locks on both doors again Chris smoothed the diaper open and laid down over the open diaper.

He sat there on top of the diaper remembering what Cindy had told him. Fold it in one third from the left and a third from the right, then sit so the back comes right to the tip of your tail bone before you lay down. While you're down pull the diaper between your legs and unfold it so you have the two sides. Unfold the back the same way. Join the back over the front and pin it only a little snug then do the other side. Pin it so the diaper pins are sideways and not up and down.

The diaper made up of layers of Birdseye cotton was very thick to begin with but down the middle were additional layers as Chris brought the offending garment between his legs. Even folded in thirds the wideness of the diaper went well past his crotch on either side causing him to gather the material that formed around his testicles.

Chris tugged the diaper snug before bringing it over his penis to pin both sides. He ignored completely the erection he had, tossing it off as nothing more than the diaper's touch. How could it be anything else he mused. He had no desire to wear diapers he muttered in the silence of the room.

With the diaper snugly in place he stood and stepped gingerly into the plastic panties. They were slightly cooler than the cotton but silky to the touch. The diaper was moving in odd ways, not anything like underwear, as he fitted the baby pants in place. Just as he made a couple of minor adjustments Cindy tapped lightly on his door leading to the bathroom.

Chris, startled, stepped cautiously to the door, and opened it only a little after flicking the nightstand light off first. He saw Cindy smiling on the other side. She mouthed the word "hi".

All he wore was the diaper and pink plastic pants. He had passed the large mirror that stood on it's own legs and he groaned silently over the image. His butt shimmered and sparkled in the moonlight as he made his way across the room.

HELLO BABY

Chris, ignoring the smile, stood back from the door in the shadows. He had diapered himself in the light and wasn't about to turn it on for Cindy. He was using just moonlight to move about.

"Satisfied," Chris asked.

"Satisfied? Oh yes precious I'm satisfied. I am very satisfied. Wow, I was expecting strange, but you actually look very cute dressed as a baby," Cindy said and added, "slightly cuter with the pink actually."

"Shut up," Chris whispered loudly turning and moving quickly to his bed. He hadn't realized till too late that Cindy would see his pink shimmering baby pants and too thick diaper as he moved across the room.

"Oh that is picture perfect," Cindy whispered as she followed and stood over Chris who was trying to quickly get under the cover. She had moved just as quickly and silently to stand by his bed.

"Hey, that's it, you've seen me, now go," Chris said.

"Not yet. I need to see you laying down without the covers," Cindy said.

Chris in frustration tossed the covers aside so only his feet were still covered. He was flat on his back with the diaper pushing the baby pants outward at the sides and more in the front. All that was missing Cindy mused, was a baby's bottle or pacifier. Too bad she hadn't thought of that she realized as she smiled and turned for the bathroom.

"Goodnight baby," Cindy whispered. Chris was silent.

Cindy walked back to the bathroom, eased the door closed and smiled. Chris really did look cute in that diaper and those baby pants. It was actually too bad she'd negotiated just a week for his punishment, she thought again, as she got ready for bed.

Chris, meanwhile, tried getting comfortable laying there with the sensation of having a blanket bunched up between his legs. He rolled over on his stomach automatically spreading his legs wider. It didn't help. He bent them like a frog and it got slightly more comfortable but it made him feel more babyish.

He moved his hand down touching the plastic pants then pushing slightly to get a sense of how thick the diaper was. Too thick he decided as he rolled over on his side. A moment later he rolled to his other side. He didn't think he'd ever fall asleep but did so almost immediately.

Cindy savoring the image of Chris in his diaper and baby pants had gone back down to get a glass of water as her mother puttered around the kitchen before going to bed. The siren twelve miles in the distance went off and climbed quickly to a frightening pitch.

Immediately the wind started howling.

THE TORNADO

"Oh God. Tornado. Go get Chris NOW," Cindy's mother yelled as the lights flickered, "and hurry!"

Cindy hit the steps two at a time as her mother opened the one lantern she kept in the kitchen for emergencies. She lit the lantern, closed the glass just as the power went out. She moved to the foot of the steps just as Chris and Cindy were at the landing. She looked first, then again, because something wasn't right, but a crash got her focused again. It wasn't until Chris rushed past that she realized he was wearing diapers and baby pants.

Chris was sitting on the bottom bunk bed in despair. All of their conniving and planning just went out the window with that tornado. Who would have guessed there would be a tornado on this night. There was no way he would be able to explain what he was wearing.

It was as if Cindy had arranged the tornado just to humiliate him as much as possible, as impossible as that sounded. He tried not looking at his aunt but couldn't help it. In a short few minutes she would know the truth.

His aunt, listening and calming now that they were reasonably safe, looked at him intently as if trying to decide what it was that was different. Her eyebrows knitted together as she cocked her head slightly to the left with confusion on her face. Cindy, standing almost parallel to her mom and still at her mother's side, was also looking on.

Aunt Bee's face began relaxing as she began taking it all in. With Chris sitting and bent at the waist the thick diapers excess gathered in front pushing the pink panties forward - well forward of Chris's waist and they again shimmered in the flickering light. Chris waited...

"Chris, may I ask why, for heavens sake, are you wearing Cindy's diapers and baby pants? And why pink? Those are Cindy's diapers and plastic panties? Right," Aunt Bee asked, confirming her handy work. She looked intently at Chris and waited.

Chris swallowed trying desperately to think of something to say, anything. He searched for a reason other than he was just curious to wear them and fell asleep. He hadn't expected the tornado he would say. He was desperately searching for a better answer and couldn't....

"Mom, those are my fault," Cindy jumped in. Instantly her mother looked at her questioningly and so did Chris trying to hide his surprise.

"Your fault? How's that honey," Aunt Bee asked curiously.

"I mean my fault that he's wearing them. Actually, I was the one that talked him into them," Cindy said.

"Wait? What? You talked him into wearing diapers? Diapers and plastic panties. Actually your diapers and plastic pants," Aunt Bee asked and added, "you talked him into what? Dressing as a baby? A girl baby? He is wearing your old PINK baby pants? Why pink and not white? Why diapers at all for that matter?"

"It's not what you think mom," Cindy quickly spoke up.

"It's not? Then I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for why Chris is in diapers and pink plastic baby pants. Just waiting to hear it before the house comes down around our ears," Aunt Bee said with a sarcastic grin.

"Okay, look, Chris had an accident a couple of nights ago. He told me about it. Not a huge one but he left a spot. He had another the night before, same sort of thing but again he woke up. I was in the bathroom the first night and heard him cursing. After two nights he was scared that he might not wake in time and even wet the bed worse than he had," Cindy noted and added, "and I guess he was in a panic. Mom, I remember those days."

"He was wetting his bed," Aunt Bee asked looking at Cindy for a moment as she turned to Chris and asked, "Chris, you were wetting your bed?"

"Yes ma'am. Honestly, Aunt Bee, I don't know why," Chris added, picking up on what Cindy was saying.

"It was just a little so far, mom, but like I said, he was really worried," Cindy said.

"I was really scared over it," Chris said picking up on what Cindy said.

"Why don't we let Chris explain this," Aunt Bee said looking at her daughter.

"But that's the problem mom, most of this.... maybe all of this! Mom, I'm saying it is really my fault,," Cindy said.

"How is that," Aunt Bee asked.

"Okay, well, luckily, and this is thanks to you, I remember what I had done when I was incontinent. What you had done for me actually. Remember? Anyway, I found the diapers and plastic pants you made for me and suggested to Chris he wear my stuff till his problem passed," Cindy said and added, "for obvious reasons we didn't want you to know. What guy would?"

"How did you even know they would even fit," Aunt Bee asked even more curious.

"Honestly I didn't, but I remembered how big I was back then, and I realized Chris wasn't much bigger in the waist now, so we... that is I thought those might work," Cindy said and added, "and it only took a moment in the bathroom to test ah, you know, check out our theory."

"Bed wetting? Chris, seriously, you're wetting your bed? Is that really what's happening," Aunt Bee asked with an unreadable face before adding, "you're eighteen? Maybe it's medical?

Chris was trying to understand the tone. At first she sounded surprised, then anger followed, and vanished, but that last question changed quickly, became softer, more understanding as she added: "Wait, never mind all of that. I just realized what you've been trying to do. Seriously, Chris, honey, it's okay. Never mind what I just said. Cindy is right? I'm being mean here!"

"We were hoping it would go away before you found out," Cindy said, "and then the storm hit."

"I get that, but what about this bed wetting? Chris, are you really wetting your bed," Aunt Bee asked.

"I... I guess so.... Okay, yes - yes I am Aunt Bee, and I'm sorry," Chris said softly, shamefully, looking at Cindy with grateful surprise.

Cindy was always fast on her feet and thankfully the excuse almost sounded plausible. As bad as this was it was still better than telling his aunt about his masturbating with their lingerie before adding, "but I'm still not sure why even?"

"Honey, you could have told me. You should have told me, but I guess I understand why you didn't." Aunt Bee said in a much softer and even more sympathetic voice.

"I was too embarrassed. Honestly, I was too scared that you'd send me home Aunt Bee," Chris said.

"Home? Now why would I do that," Aunt Bee asked.

"You know, for wetting the bed, and me not knowing why," Chris said and added, "It's like you said, I'm eighteen. How many eighteen year old boys wet their bed?"

"Honey stop saying that. I wouldn't do that, not for something you can't help and besides, look what you did! Honey, you already took the initiative to wear Cindy's old diapers and plastic pants which, if you think about it, makes it a sort of non-issue... right," Aunt Bee said before adding, "if you ask me it's pretty damn brave of you. Especially even daring to wear pink? My heavens. Pink plastic panties. Of all things!"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you," Chris said softly as he lowered his eyes and then in frustration and a little anger added, "actually, I didn't pick the color."

"That's on me mom to. I mean I did. That is I picked those," Cindy said hearing the frustration in Chris's voice.

"The thing is though, pink plastic panties is a little... you know, feminine. I mean if you are going to be wearing those things then at least find the other plastic pants. Some that are not in... you know... girl colors. We've got white, I know for a fact we've got white, several pair if memory serves. I know they are up there," Aunt Bee said and added, "I would have sworn all of the plastic panties and diapers were together in one box."

"I thought they were to," Cindy said and added, "it looks like some things tipped including the box with the diapers and those fell into a pile behind an old chest of drawers. It's still messy up there. Can't really remember when I was up there last, but I'll dig out the rest of it. Chris can help. We'll find them."

Chris nodded to what Cindy said about the help then looked at his aunt. His aunt's response made it seem as if she bought the whole bed wetting part, but was still a little confused over the pink. Chris looked pleadingly at Cindy.

"Anyway, the pink is my fault again mom. I guess I should have looked harder but I didn't. It was dark, the attic is a disaster and I grabbed the first pair I could feel under that dresser." Cindy said and added, "but I promise I'll look this weekend. Like I said, that attic is a mess."

"Pray we've still got an attic when this monster passes," Aunt Bee said looking over at the storm doors now banging really hard. Only the banging wasn't from the storm and it was steady, like pounding on a door, and then suddenly there was a voice.

CHRIS IS COMING OUT

"Bee, you down there! Please be down there, Bee, if you're there open up. It's me, Rose," A woman's voice said desperately as she added, "Bee, please, I've got the girls with me."

"Good heavens," Aunt Bee said rushing quickly across the shelter to open those storm doors. Cindy moved to her mother's side while Chris, his panic renewed, tried desperately to find something to cover himself with. Nothing was within reach. Unknown to Chris the blankets for the bunks were in plastic bags, in a box on shelves by the door.

It was too late anyway. Bee reached the storm doors. Chris quickly sat down again and tried to cover himself. This is insane he whispered to himself. The whole damn world was suddenly becoming part of Cindy's conspiracy. First his aunt, now Rose and her girls....

There were two latches Aunt Bee pulled each before the left door opened as she stepped aside. A girl, about Chris and Cindy's age rushed down the steps followed by another that looked identical. Both girls stepped to either side of the steps as if taking up positions for a third.

A large woman followed both girls down the stairs pulling the single open door back down. It was the woman herself who closed the latches. The girls, and the woman clearly looked like they'd come through a storm. The girls were as big as Cindy was and looked to be the same age. Both started focusing on Chris. You couldn't miss what he was wearing.

"Damn thing dropped down right in front of us. I almost had me a movement. Huge, but thankfully slow enough so we could get the truck turned around. It was chewing up most of Hendersons' corn when we pulled into your place. Thank the stars you were home," Rose said still out of breath.

"So it's heading away from us," Aunt Bee asked.

"Near as I can tell, yes," Rose said.

"What in heavens name had you out so late," Aunt Bee asked.

"Been over at Julie's tending her milk cow Betsy. She was having trouble dropping her calf so I became a kind of heifer midwife. Been there till just before the storm," Rose said as she added, "when the sirens went off Julie left the cows and invited us to her shelter but I wanted to head home. That's when the funnel dropped in on us"

"Moving South you say," Aunt Bee asked.

"Think so, but I'm not positive, truth is I didn't wait to see either," Rose said as she took one of the folding chairs Aunt Bee was holding. There were two as aunt Bee opened the other for herself. The girls, still standing in the middle of the room, a little scared still, were now clearly looking at Chris. There was no doubt what they were looking at nor why they were looking.

Chris, in his panic, had moved to the other bottom bunk and sat while folding his open hands over his lap trying desperately to hide himself. It was impossible. The diaper, very thick and fluffy, was a couple of inches thicker than shorts. Even worse, the thickness of the diaper was fluffing and pushing the baby pants out like a balloon half filled with air. It was hopeless.

Those ballooning baby pants were even moving when Chris moved, even slightly. Thankfully the storm was masking the sound. Unfortunately they shimmered brightly in the dancing light leaving no doubt they were plastic pants and the puffiness was clearly because they were resting over a diaper. And they were pink! Bubble gum pink. Baby pink! Chris was in agony.

"Hey, listen up! Both of you sit and just never you mind over things that don't concern us," Rose said as she realized what her girls were looking at. Rose was just as curious but was being less obvious about it. She couldn't really fault her girls.

She was thinking it strange too. What boy, any boy that age would be diapered, first of all, and wearing pink baby pants besides? Other than punishment or bed wetting she couldn't imagine any reason for a boy to be dressed like that. She knew a couple of boys that might work on but they have to be drugged before they were dressed like that, and that thought was actually pleasuring.

Cindy smiled meekly at Rose and the girls while Aunt Bee nodded her understanding while looking back at Chris as well. Some kind of explanation was needed and Aunt Bee was not one to lie.

"He's having a little problem at night," aunt Bee said and added, "he's using Cindy's old stuff for now. You remember back in the day? I made those! As it happens, it's his first night wearing them. Attic is a disaster and while I'm praying it's still there, we couldn't find the plain white plastic pants so he's making do."

"It's Okay Bee and It's none of our business," Rose said smiling sympathetically at Chris as she turned to the girls and added, "right girls?"

"Right," One of the girls said. The other followed with a nod. Both girls tried not looking but it was obvious they couldn't stop as they traded looks with each other and then with Cindy before sneaking peeks at Chris again.

It was the Borden sisters, of that Chris was certain. He remembered their names: Tina and Tracy, twins. Same age as Cindy or nearly so, Chris mused. Chris hadn't seen them for a long time.

It was coming back to him even in his panic. They were some of the kids he and Cindy played with in those early days those years back. Both girls were as heavy and big as Cindy was now, maybe bigger. He realized they had also been as big as his cousin back then. How was he ever going to live this down, he mused.

Thankfully, Chris realized that as bad as this was, there was now at least a reason he was wearing what he was wearing and clearly his aunt had bought his cousin's excuse. He owed his cousin for that bit of support except it was her fault he was dressed the way he was.

Somewhere along the conversation the wind had died down growing less violent, and quiet, very quiet and nothing had crashed around them or so Chris hoped. Rose and aunt Bee were listening with their heads cocked slightly turning an ear towards the shelters top.

"Hear that," Rose asked.

"Quiet," Aunt Bee said.

"I think it's passed," Rose said.

"Seems that way," Aunt Bee added as she stood.

Rose stood then as well and both went to the storm shelter doors. They waited, both listening for a time. They pulled the latches and Rose pushed the door open slightly peering out for a moment. Satisfied that the storm had passed, she pushed the door open fully then walked up the steps. Aunt Bee followed.

Wait here kids," Aunt Bee said. No one else stirred.

"Don't see it anywhere or hear it," Rose said as dawn started breaking.

"Me neither and it seems we've been spared," aunt Bee noted. She was looking back and up at the house.

"Got to go see if we still have a house," Rose said as she yelled back down into the cellar, "come on girls, lets go."

Tina and Tracy both stood. They had taken seats on the second set of bunk beds facing the same wall as Chris's. Cindy was between them and when she stood with the girls she effectively hid Chris and what he was wearing. Cindy waited for the girls to move to the steps and blocked their view of Chris before climbing the steps herself. Chris was alone.

"I'm going to go with them," Cindy said to her mother as dawn was beginning to break.

"Take the truck. Be careful. Remember, if there is one, there might be others," aunt Bee said and added, "and if there is no damage get back here ASAP. This place is a mess and I want to try and get hold of Pastor Tom and see if anyone around here needs us."

"I will mom," Cindy said disappearing for the barn and the truck as her mom turned for the steps to the cellar. Rose and the girls were driving off for the country road.

Chris was alone and very grateful for that as he made his way towards door that would led him back into the kitchen. Chris was hoping to make it to his room as he started walking. Chris heard the storm door slam shut just as he was about to climb the steps to back to the room he was using.

"Chris, honey, wait," aunt Bee called out from the kitchen as she was closing the door to the shelter. Chris stopped and turned flushing crimson as she approached and added, "so tell me more about these accidents."

"Like I said, I'm not sure what's causing them aunt Bee." Chris said.

"Well, it's like I said, at least you're smart enough to take care of it. Tell you what, I'll go and try and find the rest of Cindy's baby... I mean night things and see if I can't get you something a bit less girlish," aunt Bee said motioning him to climb the steps as she added, "if those aren't wet yet go get changed so we can see what needs to be fixed and picked up."

"Yes ma'am," Chris said thankful that his immediate crisis was over. He was ahead of his aunt.

"Chris..." his aunt called out with a hint of hesitation.

"Yes Aunt Bee," Chris asked.

"Chris, how come I didn't see any wet clothes, like tee shirts, underwear or bedding," aunt Bee asked as Chris took a step for a stair as she added, "you say you've been wetting a couple of nights now?"

"I washed and dried them when you went to the market," Chris said. He was thinking clearer now as he added, "I didn't want you to know."

"Good enough. Oh and I'm guessing that mattress still got the cover on it," aunt Bee asked.

"Yes ma'am," Chris said.

"Well, that's something at least. Oh, and Chris, there are also white tipped diapers pins in with those pink ones as well. Might consider changing colors on those as well," Aunt Bee said and added, "I thought the diaper pins were all together in a jar? Oh well, never mind that. Anyway, go get changed."

"Yes ma'am, I will," Chris said cursing his bad luck and Cindy's choice of diaper pins. He was sure the pink diaper pins weakened the story of why he was wearing pink plastic panties. Especially if the diaper pins had been separate from the diapers and plastic pants. He hoped his aunt's logic was at least flawed enough to let that part go.

CURIOUS

Meanwhile, Cindy, Tina and Tracy were walking around their place picking up some of the larger trash. Like Cindy's house, there was litter and debris strewn about but mostly just trash from the winds. There was also a dead chicken but it wasn't theirs.

"Okay Cindy, so what's really with the pink baby pants and diaper," Tina asked of Cindy as she walked up to the two sisters. She wasn't about to mind her own business.

"He's wetting his bed," Cindy said holding to the story she made up.

Tracy looked at Tina and both smiled lightly giving Cindy a look of disbelief.

"What? I'm serious," Cindy said.

"So let me see if I understand this? You're cousin, the eighteen year old guy, the college guy you've got living in your house is wetting his bed," Tuna says with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Really? And of top of that, he comes to you and says what? He says something like: Hey Cindy, I've been wetting my bed lately and if memory serves didn't you use to wear diapers and plastic panties? I'm pretty sure they should still fit me now. So I was wondering if I could borrow them, and if you don't mind, I'd like to wear the pink," Tracy adds with a snicker.

"That's not how it went down exactly but that's the gist of it," Cindy said.

"Really," Tina noted.

"Really," Cindy said

"Seriously," Tracy added.

"Seriously," Cindy says.

"Okay, so I'll buy that story - for now. Doesn't matter anyway, he's was wearing those things and that's what counts. He sure did look cute in those things," Tracy said.

"Damn cute and even cuter in pink no less, much cuter," Tina added.

"Love them even more with a little sissy in them," Tracy said.

"For sure," Tina added.

"Don't tell him that," Cindy said smiling a little, but trying not to.

"So I'm guessing those are the diapers your mother put you into way back when, aren't they," Tina asked.

"Same ones," Cindy said.

"Can't believe he fits into them," Tracy said.

"We were pretty big back then," Tina said.

"A lot bigger than he was," Cindy said remembering how well the diapers pinned on Chris last night. She couldn't help but add, "they actually fit him perfectly."

"For sure," Tina noted and added, "amazing that he's still small enough to fit into those things."

"Makes me wonder," Tracy noted, stopping and suddenly looking curious.

"About what," Cindy asked looking directly at her friend.

"Come on Cindy? You haven't thought about it? About everything else. You know, everything. I mean think about it, if those baby panties and that diaper fit, does that mean the stuff you wore back then also fits," Tracy asked.

"I suppose so, why," Cindy said as she too began to wonder. She'd been so focused on the diapers she'd missed the obvious.

"Why? Because? Cindy, let me ask you this? Didn't you have white plastic pants as well? I mean what made him wear the pink pair and not the white," Tracy asked.

"And his diaper pins were pink tipped. They matched his diapers," Tina noted as she added, "couldn't help but notice. He was actually coordinating his diaper pins with his panties."

"My fault," Cindy said as she added, "I hid the white plastic pants and diaper pins. Just a little girlish humor is all."

"I like that," Tina noted.

"Me too," Tracy said.

"We had some pretty frilly things back then," Tina said.

"We were ten back when Cindy was wearing those things," Tracy noted.

"We were twelve," Tina noted.

"Whatever we were still little girls," Tracy added

"Anyway, if Cindy's things fit him then I'm guessing ours from back then will to - right," Tina said and added, "remember, we were only slightly bigger than Cindy even."

"Wouldn't that be something! Cindy, you still got any of your things from those days? I mean besides the diapers," Tina asked.

"I'm not sure," Cindy added and after a pause said, "That was ten years ago. Maybe a couple of the fancier dresses I suppose? Mom hated giving those things away."

"Come on Cindy, your mom is worse than our mom she never tosses anything. I'll bet I can find your first baby dress in that attic," Tina said.

"And double it," Tracy added with a snicker.

"There is a lot of stuff up there with the diapers," Cindy said before adding, "I'd have to tie him down to get him into anything though."

"Boys are funny that way," Tina said, paused and then added, "although that's not always true is it?"

"Wait I remember our sizes as well, and what we've got, but come on Tina, he's not Dolmen," Tracy said.

"Dolman? Roger Dolmen," Cindy asked, wondering where the conversation was going.

"Roger Dolmen? Come on you remember him," Tracy said looking at Cindy with a smile.

"I remember him, but why did you mention him," Cindy asked.

"Turns out he was kind of a sissy," Tracy said snickering.

"Kind of a sissy? Man that's an understatement," Tina added with her own laugh.

"We use to dress him up in our clothes back in the day," Tracy said.

"Dolmen? Seriously? Roger Dolmen? You're kidding," Cindy said.

"Nope. Caught him taking a pair of our panties one day when he came over to play. Made him wear a dress or we'd tell. He did, but as it turns out he liked it," Tina said and added, "just wishing now that I would have thought about those diapers and plastic pants of yours back then."

"Dolmen likes dressing as a girl," Cindy asked.

"Don't know if he liked it before those days he started dressing here, but he took to it that day like a duck takes to water. We got him to wear all sorts of things," Tracy said.

"How," Cindy asked.

"He got so damn excited," Tina added with a snicker.

"You got him so damn excited," Tracy said.

"Nothing like panties under a slip and a tiny little rub," Tina said and added, "he would nearly faint."

"You guys were having sex," Cindy asked.

"Nope. Didn't need to. All I had to do gently finger the tip of Dolmen's little penis and beg him to wear my panties. Tina said.

"She was good at that," Tracy added.

"Right," So I'd finger his little penis, then give him my panties and he'd put them on and then I'd finger his little penis and beg him to wear my slip, then play with his penis till he put on my dress. By then he'd do anything for me to finish," Tina noted nostalgically.

"That only took a second or two," Tracy said laughing.

"But your things were so big back then," Cindy said.

"We didn't put him into the clothes we were wearing then. He was wearing the clothes we wore in Kindergarten. He was our little dolly when we dressed him. He got more baby bottles than most of the babies in the neighborhood back then," Tina said.

"Stop, I'm getting wet," Tracy said.

"So did Dolman," Tina said laughing.

"He did, didn't he," Tracy said softly, smiling contemplatively over her own memories of those days before adding, "went through three pair of our panties before we could finish dressing him, if memory serves."

"Wonder what he's doing now," Tina asked wistfully.

"Dolmen? Who would have thought," Cindy said wondering more about Chris.

"Wait? Come to think of it, didn't Chris dress as a girl that last year he was here," Tina asked.

"Halloween," Tracy added curiously?

"Hey, that's right, he did. Makes me wonder even more now. Was it your idea Cindy or Chris to go girl on that Halloween," Tina asked.

"Who's idea to do what when," Cindy asked.

"You know, to dress him as a girl," Tracy asked.

"I don't remember? Mine I think. Why," Cindy asked.

She had remembered and suddenly realizing it wasn't her idea, it was Chris's. He hadn't suggested it directly as Cindy remembered it, but there were enough hints that when Cindy suggested it, Chris agreed. Readily, she remembered. Maybe he really wasn't just playing with himself with her panties and her mother's slip.

It came back to her. It was Halloween day and Cindy was dressing as Daisy May. They had to go into the attic then for something of Cindy's that he could wear. They had laughed about it although there was no connection then. There was a connection now, Cindy mused.

"Why am I asking? That's easy. She likes sissies," Tracy said shrugging her shoulders with a glance at her sister while rolling her eyes.

"Hey, don't make it out that I'm the only one, so do you," Tina said defending herself.

"Not like you do," Tracy said laughing mischievously.

"What's with the sissy thing," Cindy asked.

"Ask her," Tracy said nodding towards her sister with a sarcastic tone.

"It's not so much sissy. You know, more like making them submissive. I mean it's not so much them being sissy as them just being boys doing mostly what I want, more like girls. Because I kind of favor girls but I like that boy thing, so I want a girl that can still do a lot of things a boy can do...," Tina said.

"That almost went over my head. What sorts of things," Cindy asked.

Come on, you know. It's pretty basic! I want a girl with a penis and since girls don't come with penises I've sort of got to train boys to pretend to be girls. Besides, I also like bossing boys around and when you put them into dresses and silky lingerie it gets so much easier to boss them around," Tina said smiling before adding, "let me put it this way.... it's a lot better than beating them into submission that way... if you know what I mean."

"They can also get pretty eager to please. Especially if they think they're going to be exposed," Tracy said laughing.

"There is that," Tina said joining in with her sister's laugh.

"But if they like it why try and bust them for it," Cindy asked.

"We wouldn't bust them. We just make them think we might," Tina said.

"How," Cindy asked growing more curious.

"Easy," Tina said.

"You're not answering the question," Cindy said.

"Okay, so you get a boy all hot and bothered and right then, right before you let him have his way with you, you stop, get all girly and in your most feminine suggest he do this or that for you. Like... would you wear panties for me? You tell them it's so much smoother than their nasty old cotton. Something like that," Tina says.

"That's it," Cindy noted, a little skeptical.

"Trust me, they get it and there you are helping them put a foot into nylon panties. You rub a little, Not too much, just enough to bring them almost to climax, then stop. Then you do a little nibble on their breast but you suggest it would be better if you did that through a bra or lacy slip," Tina said.

"And that works," Cindy asked.

"Every time! Trust me, when your sucking the blood up into the areola and nibbling on their nipple while wrapping a hand around their nylon covered shaft... a shaft that's starting to throb by the way, you've pretty much got them. Serious, the logic part of their brains are shutting down. They can get pretty damn irrational," Tina said.

"Which is when you want to try and get something on them. When they are dressed as sissies and the only reason they can give is because it sort of feels good, that's pretty bad for boys because all they can do is try to keep their boy rules," Tracy said and added, "and they can't"

"How do you get something on them? I mean you've already got them in something? Right? You've got them in panties and slips," Cindy said.

"Ah yes, but no witness. That's where a twin sister is useful," Tracy added.

"Exactly. Got Dolmen into those panties he'd taken within seconds. Right after he put the panties on Tracy came busting in looking all shocked and surprised. After swearing she was going to go public unless Dolmen promised to be our doll he was ready to do anything to keep her quiet," Tina said.

"Anything we wanted," Tracy said with a grin on her face.

'We're the two witches from Wizard of Oz... Remember, "Tiny noted.

"I don't follow," Cindy said.

"Witches? Wizard of Oz? Come on it hasn't been that long since we were little girls," Tiny said and then added, "Glinda? Me! The good witch? The compassionate and benevolent witch? Think of me as the good cop in a flowing gown off duty."

"I remember," Cindy said and then added, "and Tracy was the evil witch Evanora!

"That's right. I was to be feared... I had the gaze," Tracy said and then added, "which also made me a kind of bad cop also off duty but in leather chaps to Tina's good cop."

"So how did being pretend witches help," Cindy asked before laughing and saying "or cops?"

"Oh Cindy, you've led such a sheltered life," Tina said and then added, "Like we said, it was really good cop bad cop. Tina was the good cop and would get Dolmen into her little girl panties and then I came along, the bad cop, and catch him in her panties.... you know, go all shocked that a boy would wear girl panties.

"Exactly," Tracy noted and added, "She would pretend to be his sweet protector while I would force him to do my bidding. It worked most of the time."

"Who besides Dolmen," Cindy asked.

"Can't say. Promised, but it's at least two that still live around here," Tina noted and added, "not counting Dolmen."

"Come on, who besides Dolmen," Cindy pleaded.

"Okay, one of them. The other one we like playing with does it because he likes BBW's," Tracy said.

"BBW's," Cindy asked.

"You know, Big Beautiful Women," Tracy added.

"Doesn't matter with him because he gets his way. Us too because he still lets me dress him up," Tina said.

"Dress him up," Cindy repeated before asking, "why?"

"That's another thing. Boys in girl's clothes are softer to play with. You know, soft like a girl," Tina says happily.

"Putting a boy into a dress doesn't soften them, it just makes them look soft," Cindy says.

"Hey, we don't just put them in dresses, gives us a little credit. We're fminizers too. We teach them about skin creams, bubble baths all kinds of girlie things they've got to do," Tina says, and added, "I'm mean who wants to neck with a guy in jeans and beard smelling like a gym when you can neck with him in slips and panties and smelling like fresh lemons? Besides I like caressing nylon on soft skin, so my guys wear nylon," Tina added.

"Nylon on nylon... Mm," Tracy said.

"Got that right," Tina added softly.

"Bet nylon on plastic panties would feel pretty nice too," Tracy whispered with a touch of lust in her voice.

"Oh wow," Tina suddenly said lustfully.

"What," Tracy asked.

"Maybe like rumba panties," Tina noted as she licked her lips.

"Exactly," Tracy noted and added, "love a little touch of lace. You could fluff his penis and ruffles at the same time."

"I'm getting wet," Tina said.

"Me too," Tracy added.

Both looked at Cindy. Cindy felt the warm moistness that had also started but she remained silent. Cindy left to go home. She was now very eager to talk with Chris. He was outside raking the front yard when Cindy got home.

CHRIS’S AGONY

"The Borden family house okay," Chris asked when Cindy walked back from her car.

"They made it. Just messy is all, like here. Where's mom," Cindy asked noting her mother's car was gone.

"Went into town to help at the church. She says, if you want, you can drive in and help, otherwise stay close to the house for now," Chris said nervously.

"You okay here," Cindy asked looking around.

"Sure. Wasn't as bad as it looked. Got to bang out one of the vanes on the windmill, but it's turning okay still," Chris said.

"So tell me about that diaper and those plastic pants," Cindy said.

"Tell you what? What's to tell Cindy? Hey, it was your idea remember," Chris yelled.

"I remember but it looked a little like you liked it - at least a little," Cindy said.

"Well, I didn't, okay! I don't and as far as that goes I won't, so there is still nothing to tell," Chris said.

"Fair enough. I guess what I saw was relief then. Anyway we're past the first night," Cindy said and added, "six nights left."

"That was fortunate telling your mom I had an accident, a couple actually and that you remembered you had those things. As bad as it was, you know, wearing them at least it worked," Chris said blushing crimson as he added, "so what about those other girls? The Borden sisters?"

"They got the same story. Promised to keep it to themselves. Also I know where the white plastic pants are and I'll get those out for you tonight before mom does and discovers the holes in our story," Cindy said.

"You're mom said she'd look for them," Chris said.

"I know. I'm going to go find them first so she doesn't get too suspicious, and then I'm going into town to help her," Cindy said and added, "I'll leave her a note that I found them."

"Don't forget those white tipped diaper pins as well," Chris said as he used the rake to pull some more debris from the bushes.

Cindy ran into the house and emerged fifteen minutes later.

"Okay, I put the white plastic panties and the white tipped diaper pins on your bed! I'll let mom know that I found them when I see her," Cindy said and added, "and a fresh diaper! You going to be okay alone here?"

"I'm good why wouldn't I be," Chris said blushing. Chris's blush continued as Cindy jumped into her car and drove off. Behind him someone was near and moved causing him to turn around.

THE VISITOR

"Hey," Tina said walking almost up to Chris before he heard her. He'd gone back to raking the yard again.

"Hey," Chris said blushing again. What was it about big girls that made Chris so nervous he wondered. He decided in this case it was her and her sister seeing him diapered and in pink baby pants no less.

"Cindy around," Tina asked.

"She went into town," Chris asked as he added, "Which one are you? Tina or Tracy?"

"Tina. I'm the good witch," Tina asked.

"Good witch," Chris asked looking confused. Chris wasn't sure what the witch remark was about, and he was nervous over just her being there. Suddenly he was desperate to know what she thought about what he wore that morning, but then desperate not to.

"Glinda? The good witch? The compassionate and benevolent witch in the Wizard of Oz? Hello? The one in the appearing in the bubble? Remember? Dorothy? Kansas," Tina said in bits and pieces till Chris started showing signs that he was getting it.

"Right," Chris says.

"Wow. Thought I was going to have to recite the whole movie for you," Tina said.

"Sorry about that," Chris said and asked, "so what does that mean you being the good witch?"

"It's a sister thing. You know, me good, my sister bad," Tina said snickering.

"Got it," Chris said.

"So, you almost done cleaning," Tina asked looking around.

"Just about," Chris said and added, "why?"

"Was thinking about inviting you over to our place for some ice cold lemonade and a little company," Tina said and added,"we've pretty much got our place cleaned up as well.

"I'd like to Tina, honestly I would, but I've got to fix the windmill," Chris said.

"Rain check then," Tina asked.

"I'd like that too thanks," Chris said hoping the conversation would end.

"Next time then," Tina added.

"Next time," Chris said as he began to fuss with the rake, at least to give the appearance he was busy. He was nervous as a cat when it seemed that Tina wasn't going away.

"Chris, can I ask you something," Tina asked.

"Sure, what about," Chris asked with dread.

"It's about those things you were in last night... You know, that diaper and those cute plastic pants. I suppose that was kind of embarrassing for you wasn't it," Tina said and added, "I mean, what with my sister and I seeing you and all."

"Yes, yes it was," Chris said blushing fully again and ignoring that word "cute" or "baby pants".

"I guess that's the real reason why I thought I'd stop by," Tina said.

"Real reason," Chris asked before adding, "so you're not looking for Cindy?"

"Yes. No. Actually that was just an excuse to talk to you. Truth be told I watched her drive off," Tina said and added, "I was over by the barn. Behind the bush waiting for her to leave."

"So what do you want to talk about," Chris asked but knowing and feeling nervous because of it.

"I guess it's about why you were in that diaper and those baby pants," Tina said and added, "and in pink besides."

"I don't want to be rude, but I'd rather not talk about it if you don't mind," Chris said and added, "and it doesn't sound as bad as it's sounding if you call those pants plastic pants or even waterproof pants instead of baby pants."

"But that's the thing Chris, I like the words baby and pants together," Tina said.

"I don't," Chris noted.

"Okay, look, I don't want to make you mad, so instead of getting hung up on the words, why not let me try this... would it make any difference to you, or maybe help if I told you that I actually liked the notion of you wearing those diapers and baby pants," Tina said before adding, "I mean those THINGS."

"Wait? What," Chris said slightly shocked.

"I said I like the idea of you wearing those diapers and plastic pants, but can we set that aside for a second. I kind of want to focus on the why," Tina said and added, "look Chris I know this is none of my business but I honestly want to understand what's going on."

"But why would you like me in those things," Chris asked curiously.

"Chris, honestly, I'm sorry I brought that up. I mean I am, I really am, because it's all sort of academic if you've been forced to wear them. The thing is my sister and I think you've been forced, right," Tina noted.

"Tina, I really don't want to talk about it," Chris said.

"Of course you don't. Who would. I guess that's why I hinted that I liked you in them. It was to get you to talk," Tina said and then added, "okay, let me try that again... that part about liking you in them. Would it scare you to know that it sort of turned me on."

"Wait a second? Me wearing a diaper and plastic pants last night turned you on," Chris asked.

"Big time," Tina said.

"Why," Chris asked feeling himself getting excited at the notion.

Chris, answering that is only going to make sense If you like them. If you don't it's not. That's why I'm kind of pushing to know if you've been forced. If you've been forced, so be it. At least in that case I could be a sympathetic friend," Tina said and added, "if you liked it, then maybe I could even be a playmate."

"Playmate," Chris repeated and then added, "sympathetic friend? Tina, what are you talking about?"

Some answers first," Tina said and then added, "you are being forced right? Chris, the reason we think you're being forced is if it really was a medical reason I suspect you'd be wearing disposables and even if you were wearing cloth diapers you wouldn't be wearing pink plastic panties."

"That was accidental," Chris said desperate to at least explain the pink.

"Yes, I heard what your aunt said last night. Okay, so for the moment I'll assume you're wearing your diapers and those plastic panties for medical reasons. Can I ask you to give me the chance to butt in a little more? I mean can I go on," Tina asked and added, "please?"

WHAT’S THE STORY

"Here's the thing Chris, and this is mostly argued by my sister, but she doesn't believe you're wearing them because you wet the bed. Funny thing is I didn't really believe Cindy's story either," Tina said and added, "I mean about you wetting the bed that is."

"What," Chris asked.

"Promise not to get mad," Tina asked.

"Promise," Chris said.

"Chris, my sister, and I for that matter think this bed wetting story is a fib,," Tina said.

"Why do you think it's a fib," Chris asked nervously.

"You see Chris that's the weird part! I mean it's just too coincidental Chris. Look, here we are in the middle of Kansas on a nice sunny day and two people, you and Cindy, nearly the same age, in nearly the same place just happen to share the same problem? Or seem to. That is to say two of them end up in diapers and it's because they wet the bed," Tina says looking skeptical.

"Cindy doesn't wet the bed anymore," Chris said.

"I know, but she did. She did and she wore diapers and it's not too far back," Tina noted before adding, "so when you think about it, it makes all this even weirder."

"I don't follow," Chris notes.

"Chris, did you wear diapers at home? You know, before you moved here for college," Tina asked.

"No," Chris said and added, "of course not!"

"So it wasn't until you got here," Tina said.

"Yes," Chris said feeling like he was walking into a trap.

"Don't you see? I mean all of a sudden you start wetting the bed, by accident? Okay, I could even buy that, but there are the diapers? Diapers that fit? Too coincidental," Tina says.

"They belonged to Cindy when she was younger," Chris says.

"That's my point Chris," Tina says and then adds, "It just so happens that in the same house someone just happens to have diapers for a bed wetter and even more odd, diapers that fit - exactly. From years ago? Seriously? You don't find that a little strange," Tina says.

"When you put it that way, I guess it sounds odd," Chris notes.

"No kidding. The thing is Chris, we know Cindy and we think we know her pretty well. Another truth is she's a lot more like us than you know. Actually I'm thinking she might be worse because, besides smart, she can be very vindictive, if you know what I mean, and Chris, I think you do," Tina said.

"What do you mean," Chris said nervously. Tina was getting way too close.

"What do I mean? Well Chris, we think she was or is making you wear that diaper for some reason, along with those cute baby pants, and you simply got caught by us because of the storm," Tina said and added, "and maybe even by your aunt?"

"No, that's not it at all. I'm wetting the bed," Chris said with panic.

"So you really are wearing them because you're a bed wetter," Tina said.

"Yes," Chris said.

"So you've got to wear them," Tina asked.

"Yes," Chris said.

"So you wouldn't mind going up and putting yourself into those diapers and plastic panties for me to prove it would you," Tina said and added, "I mean diaper yourself while I wait."

"Wait? What? Why would I do that," Chris asked.

"Well, I know you're okay with wearing them because you have to for the obvious medical needs, or so you say, and since that's the case, like them or not you tolerate them at least so you can humor me. Right," Tina said.

"I can, but I won't. Look I can't talk about this okay," Chris said in frustration and added, "besides, it's kind of private."

"That's silly? Chris! Hello! I've already seen you in them! If you're already wearing them at night what's the big deal? It's not like I'm asking you to get naked first and then diaper yourself in front of me. I can even wait right here," Tina said and then added, "here, I'll make it even easier... put them on over your underwear! Come down show me the edges and go back and change. How's that?"

"I can't," Chris said feeling the frustration he'd felt earlier now growing again.

"Why," Tina asked.

Chris wanted to confess. He needed to confess and wasn't sure why other than he was desperate for this girl to know he didn't wear diapers. He wasn't a damn bed wetter, he didn't like diapers and it really was Cindy's fault. The anger in Chris built till he was ready to burst and it did.

"Because.... Because damn it, it's just exactly what you said. Look, If you know my cousin then you know she is spiteful and it will only be worse if I tell on her again. You said it yourself, she can be very vindictive," Chris said and then added, "and so what if she is making me wear them? I mean it's not like I've got a choice of changing any of this one way or another."

"So she is making you wear them? You can tell me that at least," Tina asked.

"What difference is it going to make to you," Chris said hanging his head totally dejected as he added, "I've got to do it and there is nothing I can do about it. Okay?

"Chris, I wasn't kidding when I said that if you've been forced, then maybe I could be a sympathetic friend," Tina said and added, "maybe I could even help."

"Okay, fine, YES, damn it. Yes, YES! YES! Yes, she's making me wear them and that's all I can say about it," Chris said.

THE OFFER

"Thank you Chris. That had to be hard," Tina said.

"It was," Chris asked still shaking a little as he added, "and it doesn't change a damn thing. Those diapers and plastic panties are up there laying on my bed right now. And I'm wearing them again tonight."

"And those are her's right," Tina asked and added, "I mean the ones she wore when she was a little girl?"

"Yes," Chris said.

"So what happened that got you into her diapers," Tina asked.

"Your word this stays between me and you," Chris asked.

"My word, but I'm a twin Chris, you're always talking to two, but with twins it's the same as talking to one," Tina said and added, "if that's okay?"

"Okay, look, Cindy's making me wear those things because I teased her about them long ago. When we were kids. I sort of told on her long ago to some of her friends. You might have been some of them, and she's holding it over me. I've got to wear those diapers and plastic pants for one week as my punishment and then I'm in the clear. It was never about her or me liking it," Chris said.

"You teased her about wearing diapers? Back in the day," Tina asked and after a moment added, "and she's making you wear them now?"

"Yes," Chris said.

"How come I don't remember that," Tina said.

"I don't know," Chris said.

"So you teased her and now she's getting even, I get that but how," Tina asked.

"No... I mean yes. Look Tina, It's complicated," Chris said not really daring to tell Tina why.

"Okay, I get that she's making you wear them, and I get that it's revenge, but you haven't told me what she's got over you," Tina said and asked, "got to be a pretty big deal to get a guy into a diaper like a pair of baby... no, I mean pink baby pants besides."

"Okay look, all I can say about that is I was caught with a bunch of dirty magazines and my aunt is very religious. If she found out about those magazines she'd send me back home and that would end college," Chris said as only a hint of the real reason.

"Okay, now that's starting to make a lot of sense," Tina noted before adding, "and then last night after you were in your diaper and baby pants the storm came and almost literally blew away your cover so to speak."

"Exactly. You and your sister were not supposed to see that stuff I have to wear," Chris said sounding very sad as he added, "my aunt, by the way, wasn't supposed to see that stuff either. Understand?"

It was kind of a test question he hoped so he could judge how bad things might be with Tina and her sister knowing why we wore them.

"Okay, fair enough, so you've been caught doing the naughty and your cousin is making you wear the diapers she wore to keep you doing the naughty from your aunt, right," Tina asked.

"Yes," Chris said.

"For how long," Tina asked.

"Like I said, a week," Chris says.

"Does Cindy put you into your diaper," Tina asks almost licking her lips.

"No, I diaper myself," Chris said pausing.

"Then what," Tina said.

"Then I stand in the bathroom waiting for her to check me and once she's checked, I go to bed. Or I was suppose to. I did that last night and, you know, like you said, the storm hit," Chris said.

"And your aunt wasn't suppose to see them? Okay so now it all makes sense. Cindy is punishing you for teasing her, I get that too" Tina asked but added, "but just so you know Chris, Cindy, in her way is dominating you."

"Dominating me," Chris asked and added, "no, not really. Okay, yes, I guess in a way she is, but it's more revenge."

"No Chris, it's domination. Chris, it's domination pure and simple with revenge is just the psychological motive," Tina said.

"Okay," Chris said and added, "you sound like some kind of expert.

"In some ways I am," Tina said I've done my share of things like that. Not with diapers but with other things."

"Okay," Chris said not sure he wanted to know.

"Given that we've opened that box so to speak, then let me ask you this? Hypothetically? What if another girl saw you in your diapers and plastic panties, you know, like say my sister and I did last night, and say one of those sisters, perhaps me for instance, got turned on by it," Tina said.

"What do you mean turned on by it," Chris asked curiously.

"You know what I mean. Turned on! Sexually. Anyway. What if she got so turned on by it that she threw caution to the wind and started poking around just so she could do what your cousin was doing, but to do so in a kinder, softer sort of way. Maybe in a playful way," Tina said and asked, "would that even be a possibility?"

"Wait? What? That doesn't make since," Chris said smiling sarcastically as he added, "I mean okay, I know there is pretend punishment and that some guys like being punished but I'm not one of them. And I'm definitely not one of those guys... that would like getting put into a damn diaper for fun. I'm being blackmailed period and I've got six days or rather six nights left," Chris said.

"Really," Tina asked and added, so you couldn't see any pleasure in those things?"

"No! definitely not," Chris said and added, "if you're talking about punishment, how would your punishment be any different than Cindy's?"

"Well, to answer that I guess I need some more information? So, first, let me ask you this? How are you with girls and talking about sex? You know, any serious hangups?"

"I'm not sure what you're asking unless you're asking if I can just talk to a girl about sex, and I guess the answer is I guess it all depends on what we talk about," Chris said. and than asked, "why?"

"Because I'm about to get a little bold and open with you and it might put you off a little," Tina said and then added, "think you can handle that? You know, a girl sort of being the dominate?"

"I guess," Chris said.

"Then let me go back to that original question again. What if there are girls, a girl that would love to use a diaper and plastic pants to punish you for fun... do you think she could get you into a diaper and those plastic panties," Tina said.

"I said no. At least I don't think so," Chris said curiously

"Fair enough. So, your cousin said that if you wear her old diapers and plastic panties she wouldn't tell on you. Right," Tina asked.

"Right," Chris said.

"Well Chris then listen carefully and try this one on for size! If you wear one of her old diapers for me under a pair of those same cute plastic panties like you wore for your cousin, I'm going to put my hand down into that diaper of yours and slowly masturbate you while I make you suck on my breast till you ejaculate," Tina said.

"Wait? What? What did you just say? You're going to what," Chris asked shocked.

"You heard me," Tina said and added, "you'll be in my lap in just your diaper and baby pants sucking on my breasts while I get you off. If I can convince you to wear one that is?"

"You're kidding right," Chris said feeling his penis throbbing in his pants over the very notion of getting jerked off by this girl standing in front of him.

"Did you understand what I was saying Chris," Tina asked.

"I understood," Chris said in a voice that started cracking and asked, "how can you be so bold?"

"I'm horny Chris. Girls get just as horny as boys Chris. You made me even hornier last night in that cute little outfit, and for the cost of one little diapering I could easily make you the happiest boy in this part of Kansas," Tina said and added, "does it change your view of those diapers and plastic pants?"

"No," Chris said.

"Really? You wouldn't wear one even if it meant me reaching into it and playing with you," Tina asked.

"Maybe," Chris said.

"So? You want to go to your room and maybe try this out... you know, just to see if it's something you might want to do," Tina asked.

"You mean like right now," Chris said feeling the moist pre-cum forming very aggressively and starting to wet his underpants even more.

"Right now. Chris if you say yes in ten minutes you could be getting off, and trust me no one can masturbate a boy to climax better than me," Tina said as she added, "I've got a way of circling your penis with my thumb with my other fingers wrapped around it just so that will make you weep for joy."

Chris's knees felt like Jell-O.

"But what if Cindy or my aunt were to come home," Chris said.

If that's what is worrying you Chris? Tell you what, if you like you can come home where it's really safe and we can play mommy's little baby. Tell you what, after that first time I could unpin your wet diaper and take my panties off and have real sex with you. You could even bring the panties home and wear them under your diaper."

"You're killing me," Chris said.

"Good, then try this as well," Tina said and added, "maybe big girl sex - twice, For sure at least once. Then I'd send you home.... and your secret would be safe. Now, does all of this explain where I'm coming from and why I'm here?"

"I.... I'm not sure.... Yes, I guess it does. I mean I don't know what to say," Chris said feeling his knees go weak as he realized he'd already started to ejaculate sometime during her descriptions. He was sure it was when he imagined Tina's hand slipping between his leg and into his diaper and stroking his penis.

Tina smiled as she watched Chris during her little fantasy. She'd been watching the tiny wet spot suddenly grow from a little patch to a circle now three to four inches in diameter. She loved boys for that simple lack of control. Of course girls were the same with the only difference that when she lost it her pad caught it.

"You don't know what to say? Seriously? You say yes mommy, and then you say please diaper me right this instant," Tina said moving the two feet that separated them. Before Chris could move to give them space again she added, "and after we've played a little I can change you into something dryer. You're soaked."

Chris felt Tina's hand rest on the front of his pants and press as she said that last part. He groaned but that got changed into a soft moan as she pressed her lips against his. Her tongue pushed itself into his mouth and met his before she pulled away.

"Come on precious and let's go get you into your diaper and baby pants and you can come over to my place to play," Tina said taking Chris's hand.

"My aunt or cousin might come back," Chris said.

"We can hurry. Look Chris, you're wet anyway so you've got to change anyway, so let's get you into your diaper and those cute baby pants and a clean pair of jeans. Although it's too bad it's not closer to Halloween," Tina said.

"Halloween? Why," Chris asked as she took his hand and walked him towards the front porch.

"We could put you into a dress," Tina noted to Chris's mild shock as he let Tina take his hand.

It was less than eight hours, way less than he imagined it might take but here he was. Last night he diapered himself for punishment. This afternoon he was about to be diapered for pleasure Chris mused as he climbed the steps with Tina.

Just eight hours since and he'd slept in diapers and baby pants and was now laying on his bed over another. Tina, hovering above him twisted the baby powder open and sprinkled him white before she tugged the soft cotton between his legs. She pinned the sides snug then guided his feet into his "baby pants" she insisted calling them. She also insisted she put him into them lying down.

Chris stood for his jeans but they wouldn't button closed so she folded them in and left his shirt out. She bent to tie his shoes. Tina made him stand in front of the mirror and held his tee shirt up so he could see the "V" showing the baby pants and diaper. Tina took his wrist and gently guided it till he put his thumb in his mouth. At first he resisted but she put her hand into his diaper and he started sucking easily.

Chris had been fluffed a little and could easily reach another climax with very little effort and his erection was instantaneous when she rubbed him over his diaper and more with another rub over his baby panties. She couldn't wait to present him to her sister, nor start dressing him as her little diapered dolly. Chris walked out of the house after leaving a note for his cousin and aunt.

He promised his aunt, in the note he left, that he would fix the windmill that following day.

ANOTHER WAY

"So, you feel better that I know the reason now you're wearing diapers and plastic panties for your cousin," Tina said as she took Chris's hand to start the walk the final distance to her house.

"Yes. It's just that I've never ever met a girl like you. Never! Chris said still shocked. His head was swirling as he walked along. He felt his bottom dancing up and down under the thickness of the diaper. He knew his tee shirt wasn't large enough to hang loose so it was moving with his bottom.

"That's not the real reason though is it Chris," Tina said as she continued holding onto his hand as she added, "the real reason is still trying to understand how you could have given up so easily isn't it?"

"Yes," Chris said almost as a whisper.

The easiest way to explain it honey, is sex," Tina said and then added, "safe unadulterated sex."

"Unadulterated," Chris said and added, "seriously? You don't believe we played any games?"

"Chris, if we really played games I'd still be trying to get you into those diapers and cute crinkly plastic pants," Tina said and added, "the unadulterated part was my hand in them which got you past all the games and straight to the sex part."

"I guess I get that," Chris said and then added, "so just to be clear, I wear this diaper and plastic panties and I get sex?"

"I think I made that pretty clear when I rubbed the front of your diaper honey," Tina said.

"It's just that it doesn't make any sense? I mean I understand that I get sex for diapers," Chris asked as if it was the most unfair exchange ever. Like he was getting something huge for hardly anything.

"You heard me," Tina said but added, "but it's not quite that exactly. You wear your diapers and plastic pants to turn me on, and then while you're having sex I'm having sex. Do you get that? Chris, you do realize that when you're having sex I'm also having sex as well right? You know that right?"

"So you could be having sex anyway and the diapers on me is kind of a bonus for you," Chris said realizing where this was going.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Look Chris, I like being the dominate which means someone has to be the submissive... that's you. Think of it another way.... You Jane this time, me Tarzan. Okay," Tina said and added, "only in this case, Jane is a boy wearing a diaper and pink plastic panties and Tarzan is the mommy."

"Okay," Chris mumbled while shaking his head from side to side.

"Even better! I mean at least you're wearing them so that means you can at least tolerate them," Tina said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I'm not sure about that," Chris said with a growing excitement but still too hung up to commit as they neared the house.

Tina stopped, turned so she was facing Chris and as she slipped a hand down into his diaper began kissing him. As she kissed him she thrust her tongue into his mouth. Instantly his penis grew quickly and immediately pre-cum formed at the tip and just as quickly Tina began moving a finger around in a circle before stopping.

"What was that all about," Chris said almost on the verge of falling.

"Showing you what it means to be a sissy," Tina said.

"I don't like that word," Chris said.

"But you did like what I just did," Tina asked.

"Yes, very much," Chris said.

"Then we can work on the other," Tina said pressing against Chris as she kissed him again before taking his hand to start walking again.

"What's that mean, work on the other," Chris said.

"It just means that I understand you hate the notion of some things but can tolerate them under certain circumstances. For example, while you might hate wearing diapers and plastic panties, there are certain conditions that will allow you to overcome that discomfort. Given that, I'll be spending all of my time making sure I meet those conditions. How's that," Tina said laughing.

"Fair enough," Chris said.

"Chris can I ask you something and get an honest answer," Tina said.

"I'll try," Chris said.

"Is it my size," Tina said now looking as sad as Chris had looked as she added, "does my size turn you off?"

"Size? No, it's not that. Honestly, it's not! Far from it actually because you are pretty darn cute yourself. Trust me Tina, your size is to your advantage.. It's what you're suggesting," Chris said and then added in almost a whisper, "it's kind of a turn on."

"Suggesting? So me suggesting you wear diapers as foreplay is too much to ask," Tina asked.

"Tina, Yes... I mean no. I mean... Damn Tina? Honestly I don't know what I mean? Tina this is just too difficult to grab hold of right now. Look... Last night I go to bed in a diaper and plastic pants because I'm being blackmailed by my cousin. Sometime during the night I get caught, then exposed. I mean it's like the whole world suddenly thinks I like dressing as a baby or worse, because of those damn pink panties, maybe even like a girl," Chris said and added, "it's really got me hung up."

"You're talking about your aunt, who may not believe the pink baby pants were accidental or if we bought into your cousin's explanation as well? All tough questions," Tina said.

"I hate having to even talk about it," Chris said and added, "and you're talking about this dolly thing besides. You know, when you said show me what it means to be a sissy? What makes you think I even want to be a sissy?"

"Well for my part I wouldn't mind the frilly stuff, if you want to know the truth. You know, I was thinking that if Cindy's diapers and those baby pants fit you then the stuff I was wearing back then might fit as well," Tina said and added, "got plenty of frilly stuff and I'd love to help you into them."

"See! See what I mean? That's what I'm talking about," Chris said in frustration before adding, "you see me in diapers and think I want to be a baby and the waterproof pants are pink so you think I must want to be a girl or something and that's that."

"No, that's not that. That's not it at all. It's not what I think you like? The odds are you wouldn't like it. I'm guessing you wouldn't. It's what I like. I'm saying I wouldn't mind seeing you as a girl baby," Tina said and quickly added, "that's me! That's my hang up, not you. I'm telling you what I'd like, not what you like."

"Oh, I guess I didn't get that," Chris said as he added, "now I feel stupid."

"What if I just step back and said that right now I'd like to give you a really good time for just the diapers and any pair of plastic panties. Put another way, when I get you home and take your pants and shirt off it will be a good excuse to spend a little time pretending to breast feed you because honey, that's a big turn on for me," Tina said.

"Oh man this is killing me," Chris said as he shifted his legs a little.

"Come on, I've got a cure," Tina said and added, "we're almost home."

"It's not that... It's just this focus on the girl stuff that's got to me. Hey, what did Cindy tell you about those things? That I was wearing them? Is that what she said" Chris said furious that Cindy would rat on him.

"Wearing what? What are you talking about Chris? Did I miss something? Are you already wearing girl's clothes," Tina suddenly asked.

"No. That's not it. That's not the reason. No matter what Cindy said, I was just using them to you know, to play with myself," Chris said.

"Wait a second? Are we still talking about your pink baby pants," Tina asked and added, "now I'm a little confused."

"Never mind," Chris added realizing too late he might have just blown it. He was just beginning to realize that Tina didn't know a thing about the slip and panties.

"Never mind? The hell you say. Tell me what it is you're talking about or I'll find another way to get it out of you," Tina said as she moved closer to Chris with a smile on her face. She was swaying her hips and brought her hands to her breasts.

"Okay, Okay. Stop, I'll confess," Chris said smiling as he realized it was already too late seeing as how he was already in his second diaper and baby pants. Besides, he really was getting horny and he had come to trust Tina.

"So," Tina said almost face to face with Chris forcing him back up a little.

CONFESSION

"Okay, besides those men's magazines, which was true. Cindy caught me masturbating with her old lingerie," Chris said quickly.

"Really? Wow," Tina said and added, "what lingerie? Wait, you mean like panties and such?"

"Just panties and I'm serious, I don't wear them, I just use them," Chris said deciding to leave out the slip.

"Okay, so what if I said I'd like you to come over and use some of my things then? Or better still, why not come over, get into your diapers and plastic panties, and I'll help you use some of my things," Tina said smiling.

"But not to wear them," Chris asked as his erection grew almost painful.

"You wouldn't have to wear them. But if you did, you know - wear them, that would be okay as well. Look, If you like wearing stuff like that I'm sure my sister and I could help you," Tina said.

"You're not hearing me," Chris said.

"I'm hearing you, I'm just not paying any attention to it. Listen, I remember the last time you were here and how adorable you looked dressed like a girl. Remember, Halloween," Tina said.

"You're kidding. That was a long time ago and that was Halloween," Chris said and added, "and like I said, it was a long time ago."

"The thing is, if I'd known then what I know now you'd be the happiest boy in these parts wearing that dress that night," Tina said and added, "because it would have taken just a few treats to trick you into my panties."

Chris shuddered a little over what that might mean.

"I'm serious. In fact, if you'll give me a few minutes I can give you a little sample. Come on and lets step into the barn for a minute," Tina said.

"Why is it you girls think that just because I'm as small as I am that I'm into that sort of thing," Chris said.

"It's not that honey, it's because we can leverage you so easily due to that small size of yours," Tina said. Look Chris, you can't do anything about your size any more than I can about mine, but I can tell you this, Chris, between my sister and I I'll bet we could keep you happy for the rest of your days here. Now isn't that worth considering," Tina said.

"My head is swimming," Chris said.

"Good! Besides Chris, who says you've got to be into diapers to be in diapers? It's the same with my panties. You don't have to be into panties to be in my panties if you know what I mean. Tell you what, give me a few minutes in my lap with your eyes closed with your lips clinging to my breast and a bottle of baby oil and I'll guarantee you won't care what you're wearing", Tina said.

"What? Really? Why? Seriously, tell me why you're going through all this effort," Chris asked with a light headed feeling. He wanted to just lay down and rub his diaper so he could climax and get it over with.

"Why? Good question. Chris, think about it? I was just thinking how much of an advantage it is you being as small as you are. Come on, at least give it some thought. We might be at different ends of the spectrum, size wise, but we face the same issues," Tina noted and added, "how many people can you count on your hand, right now, that you can date, that will end in sex?"

"That's true enough," Chris said and added, "and it's on one hand and about none."

"Exactly. Trouble is there are so few people that are into what we're into. Besides, you really are very cute and I'm serious when I say even cuter in a diaper and baby pants. And when I add in what I know of you in that dress Halloween it only makes me hotter. I know you didn't wear that dress to be a girl, pretend or otherwise, but that's not the point. The point is you can look like a girl, so don't blame me for getting all hot and bothered over your potential," Tina said.

Chris was considering everything and ignoring everything else when Tina smiled slightly and said, "so, mind if I call my sister and get her to run to the pharmacy and pick up some disposables? You're most likely going to need to be changed when I get you home."

"I must be crazy," Chris said and added, "because the answer is yes."

Tina brought her cell phone out, punched two numbers before holding it to her ear.

"Hi sis, it's me. I've got Chris with me and we're coming to the house. Trouble is he's a little wet and is going to need to be changed! Can you make a fast run to the Pharmacy? Wait a second, Tina said before looking at Chris and asking, "what's your waist size?"

"Twenty two, why," Chris said and then regretted it as Tina repeated it over the phone. Chris realized what it was Tina was saying to her sister and why.

"Twenty two inches.. Try their largest toddlers, if those don't work, the smallest adults," Tina said looking at Chris as she paused. There was obviously a conversation from the other end before Tina asked, "how long you got?"

"I'm hoping till I graduate collage," Chris said smiling.

"Good answer, but I was talking about tonight," Tina said laughing.

"All evening I suppose. My aunt's in town and so is my cousin. I guess I could call her and let her know it's going to be a while," Chris said.

"He's got enough time to make us both happy,' Tina said into her phone.

Chris could feel the wet spot growing even wetter as Chris listened to their exchange. Yesterday he was masturbating with women's, and girl's, lingerie and perfectly happy. Today so far he'd been in diapers and pink baby pants no less, only to discover there were two girls very close that really loved that sort of thing.

"Tina, can I ask you a question," Chris asked.

"Sure," Tina answered.

"So what are you actually into? I mean what really gets you all hot and bothered," Chris asked surprised at his own boldness as they walked. They were cutting across the Jackson Farm which cut a full four miles off their walk.

"For me, that's easy thanks to you, it's diapers and baby pants and someone wiggling beneath me as I put them into those. I love to baby boys and even more have that baby do baby things after I get him or her or him - as a her - dressed. I consider that my foreplay. As to sex, I get almost faint when I can breast feed and it's even better if I'm being loved by a baby girl," Tina said as she tried thinking of things Chris might like.

"But what if he's not a girl and just a - you know - a boy," Chris asked.

"Honey, like my girls and little girls, all of my baby girls would be boys," Tina said laughing.

"Oh," Chris said suddenly feeling slightly faint before adding, "so there have been others?"

"There have been other boys. No babies yet, but other boys as girls yes," Tina said.

The walk took nearly twenty minutes with much of it in silence till they crossed another fence. Chris was extremely nervous as they walked through the gate. On the steps and nearly identical looking was Tracy.

"Hey guys. I went to the pharmacy and I've got his stuff," Tracy said as Tina mounted the steps still holding Chris's hand.

"My stuff," Chris asked looking at Tina then back at Tracy.

"Your stuff sweetheart. Disposables precious. You know, diapers, and some No More Tears shampoo," Tracy said before adding, "oh, and diaper cream."

"Oh," Chris said almost in a whisper. He felt the wetness growing again.

MASCULINE AND ADULT ARE RELATIVE TERMS

Tina had mounted the steps with Chris following and stopped as her sister went into the house. She let go of Chris's hand as she turned to face him before she bent at the waist and kissed him at his height. It was a warm, soft, moist, lasting kiss that Chris responded to immediately. When he pushed against her lips her tongue darted in, wiggled, pressed against his and slipped back out again. It lasted for hardly thirty seconds, but it was all Chris needed before he lost it.

"Damn," Chris said looking down at his pants.

"Oh precious, that's okay, by the time I get you ready for your breast feeding you'll be ready to go again," Tina said snickering a little and added as she slowly rubbed the front of his pants, "and trust me baby, getting to the next one is going to be a lot more fun."

"Diaper," Tracy asked standing there as a nurse might in an operating room talking to a doctor.

"Yep," Tina said as she dropped slowly to her knees in front of Chris.

Chris unsure of what to do watched Tracy opening the package of disposables as Tina opened his pants and as they dropped she tapped his leg to lift it for his shoe and sock. Chris raised his foot watching Tracy intently as Tina slid his shoe off. She did the other leg and finally removed his pants as Tracy smoothed the open diaper on the floor next to them.

"Still a little soft I see. Perfect for diapering," Tina said as she fluffed him slightly before adding, "Oops, darn it, I shouldn't have done that."

Chris smiled sheepishly as his erection came back almost instantly. Tina smirked as she skirted over to the diaper on her knees taking hold of Chris's penis to gently coax him to the diaper. Chris didn't wait for her to instruct him as he lowered himself over the diaper and once on it spread his legs.

"Baby doll," Tracy asked as Tina moved so she was between Chris's legs.

"Yes, get the one with the bloomers," Tina said as her head hovered over Chris.

"Wait? Are you talking about a baby doll for me," Chris asked.

Tina didn't answer but instead lowered her head and slipped Chris's penis fully but slowly into her mouth. Chris, suddenly forgot he had an answer coming taken back by the move and the immediate sensations that caught hold of him. Instead he simply moaned slightly and let his head roll back.

"Is wearing a baby doll with your cute little diaper going to be a problem for you honey," Tracy asked moving so she was looking straight down at Chris.

Tina, with a great deal of suction while her fingers were kneading his bottom, slowly drew up the length of Chris's penis. She was at his tip when she looked at him for a second before sliding back down again.

"Baby doll? Yes.. Yes," Chris managed to grunt the words out to Tracy who was hovering over Chris still waiting for an answer. Chris closed his eyes as Tina went up and then down again. Tracy stood and left.

SISSY BABY CHRIS

Cindy meanwhile had turned off the road and pulled into the larger expanse of gravel to park in front of her house and did so. She looked around, called for Chris outside then just inside the door with no answer. Chris was gone. Cindy knew there was only one place for Chris to be, and got back into her car for the short drive to the Bordon's place.

Cindy parked, and climbed the steps, paused at the screen door and peered through the screen. She had a clear view into the living room but she wasn't sure she was seeing what she saw.

"Chris," Cindy said in a tone suggesting the surprise she felt.

"It's not my fault," Chris said as he quickly turned away from Tina's breast. Chris and Tina were on the coach with Chris laying long ways in Tina's lap. Chris was wearing a pastel yellow baby doll set that included a matching pair of bubble panties but it was clear by their fullness he was diapered. Tina was topless and Chris was nursing a breast when Cindy had first peeked in.

Tracy had helped Chris into the baby doll set after he had climaxed from Tina's oral sex. He had exploded fairly quickly after the third time her lips glided up to his tip. Her fingers had followed and she had masturbated him into a baby wipe till he had finished. Tina closed the disposable around him before Tracy dressed him in the baby doll nightgown and panty set.

Tracy helped Chris position on the coach to nurse Tina while Tracy sat on the floor facing sideways to paint the last of Chris's nails a light sparkling yellow. In his hair Tracy tied a band with a yellow bow attached.

"He's right," Tina said to Cindy as she slipped her breast back into her bra and added, "it's mostly my fault."

"Mostly right. It is our fault," Tracy said before adding as she looked at Chris, “but he's still a bit of a sissy, and I suppose, since he's in diapers and nursing, kind of like a baby as well. Right Chris?”

I guess so,” Chris said blushing crimson as well. It was hard to argue Tracy's point.

“And all of this time I thought I was punishing you by making you wear my old diapers and plastic pants,” Cindy said.

“You were! Honestly, I mean, seriously, this is... you know, it's not something I'd do if I didn't have to,” Chris said.

“Really,” Tina said patting the front of Chris as she added, “and what is that I feel? Another erection? My heavens, you're becoming insatiable.”

“Boys! Seriously, the only way you can control them is by putting the into frills and if you want to keep your frills from becoming too messy or icky, diapers,” Tracy said before adding, “I always kept a diaper around when I was putting Roger in girl's panties.”

“Isn't that the truth,” Tina added.

“So my cousin is a little sissy, and I'm guessing that slip and panties you said you were playing with you were actually dressing in,” Cindy added with a shake of her head.

“I'm not a damn sissy,” Chris said standing there next to the couch. The baby doll nightgown fell just short of where his bottom stuck out highlighting the exaggeration caused by his diapers and plastic pants. The bloomers were ruffled around the legs in the same lacy trim and the top layer of his nightgown.

Chris had his hand on his hips crushing the flared skirt of his nightgown so it gathered even shorter on either side thus showing more of his panties. It was a silly pose given his pout and the words. It took him a moment to realize and then understand why all three girls were giggling.

“Okay, fine, so I guess I can't make that claim any more,” Chris said sheepishly.

“As if,” Tina said.

“Amen,” Tracy added.

“Too bad we're cousins,” Cindy said looking at her cousin now looking more like a pouting child.

"Not to worry, we've got another playmate coming," Tina said.

"Wait? You do? Who," Cindy said looking over at Tina, then at Tracy who was smirking.

"Roger! Roger Dolmen," Tracy said before adding, "we knew you couldn't play with your cousin."

"So you just call him and he runs right over," Cindy asked.

"No, we call, remind him of the album and then he runs right over," Tina said.

"Who's Roger," Chris asked when Tina removed her hand from the front of his bloomers.

"Your playmate," Tina said.

"Playmate? Another boy? Thanks but no thanks, I don't need a playmate and I sure as hell don't want a boy seeing me like this even if I did," Chris said as another flash went off. Between Tracy and Tina there were a lot of pictures.

"Pictures? You've got pictures," Cindy asked.

"Of course we've got pictures! These are what warm the heart on a cold Winters night when all we've got is fresh batteries and vibrators Seriously these are why you turn a vibrator on," Tina said as she put her cell phone down before adding, "and it helps keep the boy's focused on our needs and not just theirs."

"So I get copies," Cindy asked.

"Of course," Tracy noted as she left the room. She started down the hallway, stopped and turned towards Chris and asked, "I'm going to get a diaper for Roger, are you wet yet, or can you go a little longer?"

"No I'm not wet yet and I said no other boys," Chris said as he stomped one foot. Rather than emphasizing his comment it made him look petulant.

"Oh God you are so cute standing there like that," Cindy said and added, "and if you'd like, we could pick one of my own baby doll nightgowns to wear."

"Not likely. This is a one time thing okay," Chris said.

"Isn't he cute," Tina noted.

"Adorable," Tracy added.

"I'm serious," Chris said as Tina dropped two disposable diapers on the coffee table, just as Chris added, "why aren't you taking me serious?"

"That's because you're still assuming you're in charge honey, and trust me precious you're not," Tina said.

"Of myself I am," Chris said with a touch of reluctance and a hint of fear.

"Oh precious, you haven't been in charge since you laid your butt over that diaper," Tracy noted and added, "I know it's hard to realize that we girls own you, but the truth is we do, you know it, we know it, so relax and enjoy it."

"Hello anybody home," Roger called from the back door.

"In here," Tracy said looking at Chris sternly when it looked like he might jump up and run.

"What's up.....," Roger said coming into the living room. He might have added something else to his questions but the sight of Chris standing there in a baby doll and in what was clearly a diaper under those baby doll panties stopped him dead in his tracks as he added, "who is that?"

"Oh, hey Roger. Guess what? We found you a playmate." Tracy said with a wicked look on her face.

Tina standing near Chris had bent to pick up another disposable diaper before turning to face Roger who had giving all appearance of being suddenly frozen by some force. What no one missed in spite of his lack of movement was the small growing circle of wetness forming where his pants had started to push out.

"I thought I told you. I've given all of that up," Roger said coming out of his trance.

"Really," Tracy asked.

"Really," Roger insisted.

"Tell you what Roger. I can respect that and will, but before we spend too much more time discussing all of that why don't we get you into this diaper so we can wash those pants first. Then, once we get that done we can get you on your way. Oh, and are you wearing boy's or girl's underwear," Tracy asked.

Roger looked down at the growing circle of wetness and his shoulders slump.

"That's not fair," Roger said and added, "you guys always do that. And what's with the diaper?"

"It's something new," Tracy said as Tina handed her the diaper as she added, "saves on panties."

"I'm not into diapers," Roger said.

"We know. Neither is Chris over there, but he's wearing one and he doesn't want to be a baby by himself, so come here sweetheart," Tracy said and let's get you transformed."

"But I told you I'm not into this anymore," Roger said.

"I heard you, and you're fighting against your own nature honey," Tina noted coming to his aid as she tugged on his belt and added, "come on precious and let mommy take care of that for you. I've been telling Chris there what a sweet little sissy you are and I can't prove that till Tracy gets you into your diaper now can I?"

Clearly Roger had given up because he just stood there as Tina undid his belt first and then pulled his zipper down before lowering his pants.

"So you've given all of this up," Tracy said watching Roger's pants fall exposing the lavender panties to show fully. They were lace trimmed and nearly soaked in the front as Roger closed his eyes. Tina helped Roger with his shoes, socks, pants and wet panties.

“I’ll bet you’ve been wearing panties since you left here,” Tina said gingerly handling the panties she removed from Roger.

Roger remained quiet.

“No need to answer baby,” Tina said.

Tracy smiled wickedly as she bent down and laid the diaper on the floor and opened it not fair from where Chris still stood. Tracy took Roger's hand and tugged on it guiding him down on the diaper and Roger complied. Tina moved within inches of Roger.

Tina started a kiss and laid her gloved hand over his erection on top of his panties and penis now hard enough to jerk as it was touched. It was clear what she intended as she started to slid her index finger and thumb down along the length. Roger closed his eyes as Tracy moved to kneel between his legs.

"Does my little sissy want to wear his diaper? Remember, our diaper rule? Little sissy baby must be soft to wear his diaper. Does my little sissy baby want mommy to make him soft for his diaper or does he want to stay hard," Tina asked moving her fingers down Roger’s penis and stopping.

"Oh please, your little sissy wants to be soft and wear his diaper," Roger said with his chin resting on his chest and his eyes squeezed closed. He was resting on his elbows. In spite of the embarrassment Chris felt himself growing hard as he watched Roger start getting masturbated by Tina as Tracy brought the diaper over to cover Roger's penis.

"There she is," Tina said as she continued masturbating Roger under the diaper till he began ejaculating until his arch collapsed. Tina pulled her hand free and added, "now she can be properly diapered."

Tracy bent and smoothed the diaper over and brought the back flaps forward without a sound from Roger as she tapped it closed around him. Roger was still breathing hard as Tina came back from the bedroom with a short nightgown that she handed Cindy.

"Come on Cindy, help dress Roger so he can be your playmate," Tina said extending her hand to Roger and he stood in just his diaper. Cindy moved to Roger and helped Roger into the nightgown that Tina had once worn as a little girl. Nearly all of the things they had once worn were now out and stored in the spare room.

Roger had given up and was compliant as Chris shamefully pressed against his erection through his own panties, baby pants and diaper. Chris met Cindy’s eyes and Cindy smiled back at Chris as she put Roger in his nightgown.

"Excited," Tracy said moving closer to stand beside Chris before caressing his bottom.

"What? Me?, No? Why," Chris said defensively.

"Boys! You guys can be so silly. Always fibbing. Doesn’t matter. All we need is your built in lie detector. Come here," Tracy said moving to the coach then leaning over to take Chris by the shoulders to nudge him to lay down in her lap. She was positioning him so he was sideways with his head in her lap leaving him within reach as Tracy slipped a hand into his diaper before adding, "so if that stuff doesn’t excite you then why don't you tell mommy where that erection came from?"

Chris, about to remark felt Tracy hand slid into his diaper and slip around his erection so it was able to gently tug at it. Discretion, the better part of his valor made him keep his mouth shut as he softly moaned his pleasure and continued watching his cousin Cindy pull Roger over to the large chair and ottoman. Chris allowed his left hand to caress his dress and ruffled panties as Tracy gently tugged at his erection between playful slithering over his tip from her thumb.

"Does my baby girl like that," Tracy asked.

"Yes," Chris said giving up any chance to defend his masculinity for the pleasure she was giving him. It was worth it he mused as he fluffed and gently rubbed his ruffles around his left leg.

Tina meanwhile was back in the room selecting a dress and slip for Roger. She was going to make the two men do dolly time which would involve them feeding each other baby food and baby bottles. With one dressed as a little girl while the other was dress as a baby. She smiled at the notion as she moved to the dresser and switched on a dildo to test the batteries.

"Roger, come into the bedroom honey," Tina said nodding to Cindy who got up after Roger.

Both went in and found Tina standing by the bed next to a very pretty dress and full bouffant slip. Below the bed Mary Jane shoes and lacy socks. On the vanity a Styrofoam head with a curled blond wig holding a Lavender bow.

“I’ll leave you two to decide how to play,” Tina said to Cindy.

“I’m not sure about this," Roger said as he looked between Tina and Cindy.

“I don’t remember asking you what you wanted to do sweetheart,” Tina said moving to the door and walking past the threshold. It closed slowly but firmly with a click. On the other side Tina smiled. That should take care of Cindy and Roger now for you Chris.

TWIST AND SHOUT

“Are you two still playing,” Tina said coming back into the room. Tracy looked at her sister wickedly as Chris stiffened his legs and curled his toes. He had reached his climax and was ejaculating as the sirens went off in the distance. Chris almost felt like they were going off because of him as the phone began ringing.

“Hello,” Tina said rushing to pick up the phone before adding, “are you kidding? Yes we can hear them.”

Roger came out of the room shuffling his feet, still holding his petticoats and dress up. His baby pants and ruffled panties were down around his Mary Jane shoes and lacy socks. The diaper was missing. Cindy came in right behind him holding baby powder in one hand and a diaper in another. Between her lips were diaper pins.

“That’s the tornado warning,” Roger yelled.

“No kidding,” Tina said and added, “Mom’s on the phone. Cindy your mom and our mom can see it. It’s between us and it’s moving down Baker road!”

“What? Yes.... Okay! I know mom! We’re going! Right now,” Tina said hanging up the phone as she added, “come on, everyone needs to get to the shelter.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me? Again,” Chris said getting up and letting his slip and dress fall back down over his diaper. He followed Tina as she raced for the shelter.

Tracy fell in behind Chris. Roger followed Tracy stumbling to pull his baby pants up. Cindy, removing the diaper pins from her mouth followed Roger.

“Welcome to Kansas! Every damn time there is a damn tornado, I get caught wearing something I shouldn't be wearing.” Chris yelled heading for the kitchen door.

The end.

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Disclaimer?

Daphne Xu's picture

So far, I've only read the title and the first paragraph -- in the teaser, and I just had to comment.

"Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to locations, persons living or dead is purely coincidental." Oh really? With a title like that?

-- Daphne Xu

With the exception of Baum's classic "Oz"

and the witches...

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

I like the way you write

Donna T's picture

Interesting premise and evolution of your story. Nice disclaimer & warning... Is this a 'one and done' story or will there be more?
XOXO

Dee

Donna

Hugs, Hi, and Yes!

First thank you for the very kind words. As to it being done? I have an editor (thank God) who diverted this story a while back and although I released it, I personally felt it could go further. As EllieJo Jayne in the next comment notes I rarely write sequels but this one definitely needs to be expanded. So yes, there will be more.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

I know you rarely write sequels

But this one definitely has me hooked. Thanks for another wonderful story

EllieJo Jayne

Maybe and expansion?

Well, you've got me hooked and thanks for the thoughts. As I noted writing to Donna I posted this one screaming at me with stuff left unwritten. I like the Twins a lot and want to develop them some more. I think Chris does to.and until he’s clicked his ruby red slippers, he’s stuck there. No sequel but yes on an expansion.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.