How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Rachel guns her dirt bike as she jumps the dirt mound. She was trying to get some practice in before the season started. She jumps another mound and gains some air as she comes down and takes another jump.

Nina was on the sidelines snapping pictures of Rachel as she raced around the track. She couldn’t believe how well she handles her motorcycle. She catches the perfect shot of Rachel high in the air, jumping over two mounds. She couldn’t believe how well her girl was handling all the jumps and turns.

Rachel does a few more laps before she stops in front of Nina. She takes her helmet off “so, did you get some good shots?”

“You better believe it. I got one of you high in the air like you were just hanging there.” Nina liked that one the best.

“Thanks for bringing me.” Rachel dismounts from her motorcycle.

“Your welcome.” As Nina follows Rachel back to the truck, they came in.

“How do you normally get to your matches?”

“I have a friend I travel with. We normally travel together to save money.” Rachel loads her motorcycle up onto the back of the truck they came in.

Nina helps Rachel secure the motorcycle on the back of the pick-up truck. She couldn’t believe how well Rachel handled the track on her dirt bike. Just as they were getting into the truck, to go and grab lunch. Rachel’s cellphone starts ringing.

She checks the number and notices it was Jamiee Finley. She presses the accept button “hello?”

“Hello Rachel, are you free this weekend?”

Rachel had to think about it for a second. She had today off, which meant it was her turned to have the weekend off.

“Yes, ma’am. I have this weekend off. What can I do for you?” Rachel was curious.

“It’s not for me, per se, but for the club. I’ll need for you to come by on Friday and get fitted for a maid costume. The club is sponsoring an event and we need servers.”

“Sure, I don’t mind being a server.” Rachel figures the skills she had from her job, would be perfect for this.

“Thanks a bunch. Oh, one more thing. Do you own any fishnet stocking and a pair of sexy high heels?”

“Yes, I have several pairs. How high do they need to be?” Rachel knew she had several nice pairs and ankle boots as well.

“Four inches would be nice if you have some, but if you don’t any four inch, three-inch heels will do.” Jamiee wonders what Rachel looks like when she was all dolled up.

“Good, bring them with you on Friday.”

“So, does this mean I’m a member of the club?” Rachel figures it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

“Let’s just say, you were a member the moment you left the bar. Let’s just say you are a prospect for our club right now. I’ll see you on Friday around 10 o’clock.” Jamiee ends the call.

Rachel tucks her cellphone into her back pocket. She looks over towards Nina with a puzzled look on her face.

“Nina, what is going on this weekend?”

An evil smile appears on Nina’s face “we are hosting a fund-raising banquet for one of the charities we contribute too. The banquet has an adult theme to it. You’ll see once you show up on Friday.”

“Are you going to be there?”

“Yep, I’ll be there taking pictures. Now, let’s go and get some lunch.” Nina climbs into the truck on the driver side.

Rachel climbs in on the passenger side. She was still dressed in her racing gear. She wonders what the adult theme was for this banquet. She watches as Nina drives them to a nice middle-class restaurant.

The place looked like it has been in Texas for a long time. Nina parks the truck and turns the engine off.

“Come on, let's go inside and get some lunch.” Nina exists from the truck and heads towards the diner.

Rachel follows behind Nina and watches her ass as they walk in. She felt a little warm wearing her racing suit. They get a table and a few minutes later. A waitress walks over to their table.

“What can I get you, ladies?”

“A sweet tea for me please.” Rachel was still looking at the menu, to see what she wanted for lunch.

“I’ll have a sweet tea as well.” Nina smiles at the waitress.

“Alright, I’ll be back with your drinks.” The waitress walks off.

Nina looks at the riding suit Rachel had on. It had several patches on it from her sponsors.

“You know, the club could be one of your sponsors when you became a full fledged member.” Nina and brought the subject up with Jamiee.

“That would be cool. The thing is, Jamiee said I’m prospect right now. I wonder what I have to do to prove I’m will to be a full fledged member?”
Rachel knew that most motorcycle gangs used the prospects to do chores or jobs for them. This told them how dedicated and serious a new
member was.

The waitress comes back with their drinks “have you decided what you want to order?”

“Yes, ma’am. I’ll have the Texas Steer burger, well done and with onion rings please.” Rachel closes her menu and hands it to the waitress.

“I’ll have the Texas strips, medium well, and Spanish rice to go with it.” Nina hands her menu to the waitress.

The waitress goes and places their orders.

“So, how did you managed to get this weekend off?” Nina knew Rachel was off tonight and this weekend.

“It’s my turn on the rotation. Between all the hostess, we take turns taking the weekend off. I’m normally the last one to have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.” Rachel takes a sip of her tea.

It tasted almost as good as the one they served at work. It wasn’t too sweet and had the right amount of color to it.

“How come, you’re the last one to take time off?” Nina wonders why Rachel was last.

“I was the last one hired. The manager saw me help a customer with their take out and hired me on the spot. He said that he had never seen
someone who wasn’t an employee help one of their oldest customers.” Rachel was happy the day she was hired.

Their order comes and they sit and enjoy their meal. The burger Rachel ordered was pretty good. She could tell that it was homemade, not a frozen patty. The onion rings were beer battered and she loved those. They were homemade as well.

“The food here is extremely good.”

“I know. My brother in law makes and cooks it.” Nina loved the food her George cooked.

“Your brother in law owns this place?” Rachel was surprised at that.

“Yep, he and my older sister bought the place from the original owners. My sister is a truck driver and her husband is a chef.”

“That’s a weird combination.” Rachel thought her sister and her husband was weird.

“Not really. Love comes in different shape and sizes.” Nina smiles at Rachel.

“True. So, do they know about you and me?” Rachel was curious if the relationship between her and Nina were solid?

“They know I’m a lesbian and I haven’t gotten around telling my sister yet about you. She’s out on the road in New York right now.” Nina has traveled with her sister, taking pictures of the place they went to or through.

“I would love to meet her and her husband.”

“Meeting her husband is easy. He’s in the back cooking right now.” Nina spotted him when they came in.

“Cool.”

When Nina and Rachel are about to leave, after paying their bill. Nina takes Rachel into the kitchen area to meet her brother-in-law.

“Hey George, do you have a minute. I have someone for you to meet.” Nina looks over to a man with short black hair. He looked like a younger Russell Crowe.

“Who do you want to introduce me too, Nina?” George turns around to look at his sister-in-law.

He notices a younger woman standing next to her wearing a black and pink racing suit. She had dark brown hair and stood a little shorter then Nina.

“This is my new girlfriend, Rachel Fairbairn.”

George looks at the young girl. She looked nice and a little young. He notices the different patches on her body suit.

“It’s nice to meet you. Rachel Fairbairn.” As he shakes her hand.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, George.” As Rachel returns the handshakes.

“So, how has my sister-in-law been treating you?”

Rachel glances at Nina before answering. She has been loving the attention she has been receiving from Nina.

“She’s been treating me, really good.” As a smile appears on Rachel’s face.

“That’s good. I’m sorry I can’t talk long with you, but I need to get back to work.” George grabs an order and starts on it.

“Come on, let’s go home and watch a movie or something.” Nina starts leading Rachel back out to the truck.

They head towards Nina’s place.

up
217 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmm qn adult themed party

Samantha Heart's picture

Rachel may have to fend for her self in her sexy maid outfit. If she survives this and a few other things she will be a full member of the biker club.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.