Sad Smiles Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 7

Author Note// This entire chapter is a sexual scene. Not done in ridiculous detail, but what goes on is very clear. If this is going to offend you, please don't read it.

Sarah called 'shot', so we all had another round.

“That is not a dare!” The drink was starting to get to me and certain, sexy, naughty thoughts were beginning to become thoughts that I wanted to share. “The traditional dare is a kiss, so pucker up.”

“Hey, not fair!” Sarah exclaimed. “He needs to kiss all of us, right Ellie.”

Ellie was even more drunk than me. She nodded with a big smile. She does get really horny when she has had a drink and I could see her excitement through her underwear. This was turning me on even more.

“There is not enough room here, let's move it to the bedroom.” My suggestion increased the sexual tension that was already palpable and no one disagreed.

I sat Gabi, who was following our direction with a demur smile, on the bed and then climbed onto her lap, with my legs either side. I brought her in close, our breast squashing together, with my hand on the back of her head. She wasn't resisting, but I liked to control things. I paused with our lips millimetres apart, knowing that she wouldn't cross the distance until I commanded her to and glorying in my dominance.

I moved forwards as I held her head still and started by brushing my lips gently against hers and then questing with my tongue.

Time lost all meaning, so I have no idea how long I explored her mouth, and the only thing that caused me to pull away was Sarah's hand on my shoulder, pulling me gently away.

“That was so hot,” Ellie said.

I turned to look at Ellie while I gathered myself. She brazenly had a hand down her panties and the other tweaking a nipple through her bra. She did like to watch, I think more than she liked to participate.

“My turn,” Sarah said.

“One second,” I said, holding out my hand. “Gabi, was that your first kiss?” One of the things that had made the kiss so special was the hesitancy and feeling like Gabi was trying to copy what I was doing. I was so wet I could feel liquid running down my thighs.

Gabi blushed and looked down. “Yes,” she said quietly with a really sweet voice.

My pussy gave an actual clench, like a mini orgasm. I had never had that before. “Are we corrupting you? Do you want us to stop?” I had to ask. I didn't want us to regret tonight and just blame it on the alcohol.

“You are giving me opportunities to find out what I like. I never would have imagined I would enjoy feeling feminine.”

Sarah moved me off and replaced me on Gabi's lap. “I can make you feel a lot more feminine. Would you like that? How far down the rabbit hole are you prepared to go?” Sarah asked her.

I knew what Sarah had in mind and I wasn't sure that was a good idea. I was crazy turned on and drunk, but I cared for Gabi and didn't want her to get hurt. “That might be too far Sarah. If that was her first kiss, she is almost certainly a virgin.”

“I can be gentle and there are different types of virginity. She could lose one type tonight.” Sarah turned back to Gabi. “I can bring you pleasure and make you feel very feminine if you trust me. I promise I won't hurt you and if you don't like anything I am doing, you just have to tell me and I will stop immediately. Do you trust me?”

I was wondering if I should stop this. Then my drunken mind came up with the idea that if Gabi was a girl like we all agreed she was, this might help her realise that fact. We had discussed what we should do with our belief that Drew really was Gabi, or to put it another way, that Gabi was more real than Drew. Ellie had even gone so far as to call her mother and discuss it as a hypothetical situation. The answer was do nothing until they admit it themselves. Drew needed to say I am a girl, I am Gabi, and then we could help her in all ways.

Gabi looked at Sarah uncertainly. “Yes, I trust you,” she whispered.

“Get on the bed properly and go on your hands and knees,” Sarah ordered her firmly, but not unkindly.

Gabi tried to do that, but her hand hurt too much, so I slid underneath her, lying on my back to support her weight. Our breasts were again caressing each other with every bump and movement. My nightie had ridden up as I had slid down, and Sarah pulled Gabi's nightie up. My legs were straight so Gabi had put her knees on either side of my legs which lowered her pelvis to touch mine. Some weight was still taken by her knees, but I still felt a pleasant pressure, groin to groin.

I couldn't see what Sarah or Ellie was doing, although I could imagine. Ellie would be caressing herself, possibly without her clothes on any more and Sarah would be preparing to tickle Gabi's bottom. By now, Gabi was probably aware of what was going to happen and the fact that she hadn't stopped any of us was telling.

To help distract her I started kissing her again. Or at least that was my excuse. Even as lost in the kiss as I was, I knew when Sarah started as I felt Gabi tense slightly and then slowly relax. Sarah was obviously being very careful.

It was a surreal experience. I couldn't see what was happening but I could feel the effects on my body. Gabi's kiss became more passionate and she started almost panting into my mouth. There was a rocking motion causing our pelvises to bump together rhythmically. My clitoris wasn't directly being stimulated but there was a gentle pull on it with each move and it was driving me wild. Not quite enough to bring me to orgasm, but close enough for my body to start demanding that I get one.

I felt when Gabi climaxed. She withdrew her face slightly and then made a sweet moan as her body vibrated. As soon as it seemed to calm down, I pushed her to encourage her to roll off me. I was desperate for a finish and knew Sarah would be willing.

With Gabi beside me, I looked at Sarah. “Please,” I begged her. We both like to be dominant, so in order to have fun, one of us had to give over control to the other. Sarah never gave up control. Sex would only happen when I was willing to give in, like tonight.

Sarah stripped off her lingerie and carefully positioned herself on top so that when she moved we would rub our clitoris together. “You are so wet,” she exclaimed.

“Please,” I repeated.

She started grinding and I didn't take long at all, I was so worked up. Sarah had to stop and wait it out as my climax was so strong. I can't remember having a better feeling. I was relatively limp as Sarah continued to her own satisfaction. She still managed to get me off a second time. I looked across and found a naked Ellie doing the same thing to Gabi. I don't think Gabi could feel much down there with the false vagina, but Ellie obviously was in a similar position to me and needed a bit of help.

When she finished, we all just cuddled up. I tried to check how Gabi was doing, but she was pretty out of it. I didn't think there would be any regrets in the morning, though.

up
188 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

generally

My5InchFMHeels's picture

I tend to avoid explicit material, but this was perfect. Erotic but tame, a nice mix to accent the story.

Erotic but tame

Thanks, that is exactly what i was going for. Hopefully not sleazy, but setting the right tone for the story.

you hit the mark then.

My5InchFMHeels's picture

I guess you hit that mark pretty well, I was entertained similar to an R rated movie love scene

Balance

You struck a balance here—it was smutty enough that it added flavour to the story, but not so smutty that I would avoid it.

Decent

It was sexual but not too graphic.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Morning will tell

Jamie Lee's picture

When the morning comes will Drew finally be able to admit to himself that he is, Gabi? Or will it take more convincing from the girls?

Others have feelings too.

Definately a nice baance

While I an not too into erotica even in the slightest degree, I was a nice fit with the plot. Definitely enjoying the story.