Sad Smiles Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 6

Buffy's POV

I couldn't believe that arsehole. I saw it all. Drew was happy and considering he had so much to be sad about at the moment, that was a fricking miracle. And then that Neanderthal tried to crush his hand in some weird male dominance stupidity. I considered myself a dom, but this display reinforced my belief that dom and sub behaviour had nothing to do with gender because that was some male shit that I was never going to understand.

Clearly Drew didn't understand it either. You could tell by the look on his face. We were here to support High Notes, not The Bleeding Heart Boys and more importantly, Noah, Ellie's brother, but with two members of The Bleeding Heart Boys behaving like idiots, I was seriously reconsidering my holiday plans. Maybe we would be better off doing some touristy stuff. You don't get an opportunity to follow a big tour like this very often, but it wasn't the fun and giggles I was expecting. I would discuss it with the girls and see what they thought.

When we got back to the RV Ellie examined Drew's hand. He could move all his fingers and hadn't lost any touch sensation, but it was painful for him to use his hand. We put a few ice cubes in a bowl of water and had him hold his hand in it to try and give him some pain relief. Sarah tried to get him to have some painkillers but Drew explained that he did not react well to them, so we resorted to the old fashioned form of pain relief, alcohol.

First, we all got ready for bed. We fussed over Drew trying to do everything for him and so that he had to move as little as possible. Sarah helped this time to put his silicone enhancements on and I showed her how to line it up to keep them in the right places. Drew didn't need the ice this time to keep himself small enough to fit into the vagina. I think pain really is a mood killer for him/her. Then we dressed him in the naughtiest nightie that we bought him. It was a light pink baby doll that barely covered his bottom and was partially see-through. I dressed in a matching version but in light purple. I was hoping we could distract him from the pain and judging by the look in his eyes I knew it was working. He had tried to look away, but I pulled his head around and lifted his chin up so he was forced to either look or close his eyes. He looked. Or maybe I should say she looked, Gabi was with us again.

As if I had set a challenge, Ellie put on some very sexy white lace underwear and nothing else and Sarah wore an imitation corset type thing in black lace with red edging. I think we were all drooling. Ellie made sure to get changed in front of Gabi, deliberately including delayed moments of nudity with full unnecessary bends to pick up her discarded clothing from the floor. I could see that she was enjoying giving us a show, her breath was audible and her nipples were standing proud, visible through the bra.

Sarah didn't go to the bathroom to get changed, but at the same time, didn't give us a show. She was quick to cover up so I knew she was still a little uncomfortable, but bravely fighting through it.

The air was quite charged as we gathered to sit around the table. I had wanted to distract Gabi from the pain and ended up distracting all of us. I was sitting opposite her and couldn't help using my feet to occasionally stroke her leg.

Rather than just drinking the tequila shots, we decided to play truth or dare, with shots between each round. We knew each other really well, but very little about Gabi and she knew very little about us, so it was only going to be Gabi asking each of us and us asking her.

We all clinked the shot glasses and started the game.

“How did you all meet?” was Gabi's first question.

“I'll take this one,” I answered. “We all went to the same high school. You know what happened to Sarah so you are probably not surprised that the table she sat at for lunch had no guys present. She would chase them away and eventually the table was labelled Dyke Corner. When Ellie and I were caught kissing and were being labelled that way anyway we joined her and came out to our families. That about cover it?” I asked, looking at Sarah and Ellie, who nodded. “I'll start the first question. You don't have to go into great detail, but I need to know that we aren't err... damaging you. We are feminising you, just a bit and only at night, but still, are you really OK with it?”

Gabi looked down shyly and after only a brief pause, nodded her head. She then looked up briefly with a slight smile on her face. “Do you mind telling me about your families reaction when you came out?” she asked a little uncertainly.

“My dad is a lawyer and my mom is a judge,” Sarah answered. “I went through a lot of therapy after my rape and it didn't help when the defender tried to attack me personally and make me out to be a slut or a whore. I think I was probably bisexual before although my main interest was men. After, I struggle to take any physical contact from a man, even dad. My father is a bit heartbroken and blames himself. It doesn't help that the man who attacked me was a friend of his. When I told them that I was a lesbian, I think they were relieved more than anything. All they want is for me to be happy and that was never going to happen with a guy.”

“Ellie do you want to go next?” I asked.

“Sure. My mom is a Psychologist and my dad is a cosmetic surgeon. I've been in therapy since I was small for excessive shyness. They wondered if I was autistic, but I had none of the other symptoms or behaviours. I started discussing my feelings with my therapist and she urged me to tell my parents. Mom was very understanding, of course. Dad took a bit of convincing and I am not sure, even now how he really feels about it. Mom sort of forces him to be accepting, at least.” Ellie shrugged. Not a horror story, but I've met her dad and she is right, he looks at her with a puzzled disapproval.

“My parents were probably the most shocked. I was a popular cheerleader who even dated a few jocks. My grandfather was a big businessman worth a fortune. My dad worked for his company before he sold it and married mom almost as a business transaction. At the time it helped merge two companies together. They both have affairs that I am not supposed to notice. I was mainly brought up by nannies and none of them stayed that long as mom was always firing them if I showed them more affection than her. I knew from a young age how I felt but wanted to keep it a secret until I had received my inheritance.” Gabi reached across and started stroking my arm with her good hand, offering comfort, as if what I was saying needed it. “It wasn't that bad. I had everything I asked for.”

“But not what you needed,” Gabi said quietly. “You needed love.”

I blinked back a few tears. “Well, it taught me what I wanted and what was important.”

“That love is more important than money?” Gabi asked.

“I don't think money has anything to do with love. In our school you had to have money to go there, so we all came from well off families. I don't think money makes you more or less likely to have a good relationship. I saw rich families in both wonderful and terrible relationships. No, I want someone who doesn't want to change me, who loves me for who I am and nothing else.”

“So what happened?” Gabi asked after a hand squeeze.

“I got careless and was outed at school, which meant I had to tell my parents. My parents were initially very disapproving, worried that it might affect their social standing, but pretty soon my news was old news and they went back to not caring. My grandfather was not as understanding and at the same time, his usual manipulative self. After some time to think about it, he declared that he didn't care about my orientation, as long as I gave him an heir. So he changed his will. My allowance was stripped back. It still gives me a comfortable living, just not a lavish one. On the day I give birth, I receive my full inheritance and if I don't have a child before I am twenty-five, my inheritance goes to my cousin. Just to be fair, my cousin, Tarquin, now can't receive his unless he has a child and a paternity test to prove it is his or I receive his money. If neither of us has a child before twenty-five, the entire sum will be given to the first of us to do so after that.”

“At least he didn't require you to marry a man,” Ellie commented.

“As I said, I have learned what is important. I would love to have a child, but I don't think I would make the best mother, so I need to be in a loving relationship with someone who would love to be a mother. And if I haven't found that by the time I am twenty-five, so be it. I am not going to compromise because of money.” I paused, wanting to move onto a lighter subject. We had four shots each now and I was beginning to feel it, so I decided to joke a little. “How about you, Gabi, do you want to be a mother?” I asked with a smile.

She giggled. “I have never thought of it quite like that.” She took her time to phrase her words carefully without losing the illusion we had created. “I have always wanted to have children. I have a fascination with babies and seem to get on really well with them. I would need to be in a loving relationship first though.”

“I think you would make a great mother,” I told her, winking. “Does that count as my question, or can I ask another?”

“Ask away.”

“Alright, Gabi. How long were you planning to travel? This tour lasts for about three months in the US with a few stops in Canada, then there is a month gap before it starts again in Europe. We planned to stay with it for the US and Canada section, but considering what The Bleeding Heart Boys are like I'm not so sure that is the best idea.” I looked at Ellie and Sarah. “We can talk about that later.”

“Actually this was supposed to be the first leg of a year of travel. I finished high school a year early and the university suggested I have a gap year to get a bit more maturity before starting. After America, I was going to travel around Europe, a bit of Asia, before going to Australia and New Zealand.” Gabi smiled sadly, her face losing its enthusiasm. “Not going to happen now,” she muttered.

I decided that I needed to change the subject quickly. “Err... who do you fancy the most?”

Gabi smile changed to a more lecherous one as she looked over all of us in our present outfits.

“I didn't mean us,” I said blushing, “I meant models or actresses.”

“Dare,” she answered.

up
183 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well..... that opens the door

My5InchFMHeels's picture

That door is wide open now, if Gabi doesn't mind being the wifey, Buffy could easily fall in love, and earn her inheritance.

Problems

Well this could easily solve Buffy inheritance problem. I wonder how big a problem those pranks are going to be. Looking forward to the next part.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Pranks

While we'll have to see how it plays out; I think any pranks will blow up in Aaron's face. Yes, we do have a path that I think most of us would like to see happen with the story now.

Thanks to Savannah for another unique and entertaining series.

Thank you Savannah,

' for a story with so much empathy and feeling of a boy obviously finding herself !!

“Dare”

LOL. I’m really enjoying this story! It looks like Drew/Gabi might be the solution to a few problems, and it’s looking like Drew/Gabi might fit in really well in a relationship! I want to emphasize, again, that I especially enjoyed the baby.

Burp

Jamie Lee's picture

Gabi is in good hands with the three girls, whose roads have not always been pleasant.

Seems when a tape occurs it's always the rape victim who is made out to be the bad person, the one who initiated the activity. Never the man who forced himself on the woman or girl. Regardless, if she says no and he continues anyway then it's rape and the man should be prosecuted, friend or not.

Someone screwed Buffy's grandfather's head on a bit too tight, making the condition of her inheritance that she have a child. Having children is not a business deal, not something that's done so someone in the family can stand back and crow that they will live on. While Buffy may want her inheritance she also knows that love is more important to bringing a baby into the world.

Gabi had a good plan during the gap year, traveling to see how others live and what's in the world besides in her corner of the world. So now her plans have changed, she will now have to return home at some point to help settle her familys' affairs.

But will it be as Drew or Gabi? Will the truth or dare get to the question Buffy is wanting to ask? Will Drew finally admit to the girls and himself that he really is Gabi?

Others have feelings too.

I was rereading this story

Seems I forgot to comment first time around, seems like Gabi is having fun and so am I.