Frankie and Julie in Bed

Printer-friendly version

This continues from where “How I Became Crossgender” leaves off (actually this occurs between parts 5 and 6. My muse is not totally chronological). I recommend readers read that for character familiarization. But I offer the following Synopsis for new readers.

Synopsis:

Frankie and Jane fall in love, get married impregnate each other with donor sperm.

Frankie births Charlie. 21 months later Jane births TJ (Teresa Joy).

They experience vandalism directed against lesbians raising children.

In response, they move to a remote location and homeschool the children.

Jane is killed while away on her consulting business.

The family moves in with family friend Dr. Julia West, who reveals she is their biological father.

Dr. West suggests, Charlie might prosper better as a transgender girl than as a boy.

Julie proposes marriage to Frankie.

Charlie decides on a trial run, as Charli. TJ decides to change to Joy.

We join Frankie and Julie in bed after their first family outing as Frankie, Julie, Charli, and Joy.
Though Julie has proposed marriage, this is the first time the two have had sex together.

CAUTION: Adult language and sex talk

Frankie and Julie in Bed

Frankie is spooning Julie, cupping Julie’s breasts while pressing her own into Julies back.

“Hmmmm, that’s the best orgasm I’ve ever had!” moaned Julie.

“I don’t see you as having lots of experience,” replied Frankie.

“By some standards, I haven’t, but I’ve sampled men and women and some that were a mix. And you are the first since I started hormones to give me an orgasm.”

“Have you ever told them what you wanted sexually?” asked Frankie.

“No. I’m not sure I know what I want, except more of you. You were wonderful, the way you took the aggressor role but remained gentle and caring made me feel both desired and loved,” answered Julie, the moan in her voice making it clear she was still on a lovers high.

“What you just said, is probably the most romantic thing I have ever heard from you, and that includes the proposal. You have the makings of a great lover. You are caring and gentle, and eager to please. But to put it bluntly, your technique sucks. You remind me of the high school boys groping down there without a clue. You will have to learn to satisfy me better if you expect me to marry you.” said Frankie.

“I am your eager student!” replied Julie, in a breathy voice, a failed attempt at sultry.

“I want a lover, not a student. You need to show you want all of me, not just the sex. But I think I see more sessions like this for you to practice in the future.” stated Frankie.

Jullie rolled into Frankie, hugged her squeezing their breasts together, and kissed her with mutually probing tongues.

When they came up for air, it was Frankie that said “That is more like it lover!”

“I think I may have figured out my sexuality,” said Julie.

“What is it?” asked Frankie.

“Do you know what demisexuality is?” asked Julie.

“I’ve heard the term. I kind of think of it as asexuality with a libido.” answered Frankie.

“That’s better than most people. I’d define it as not being able to form a sexual attraction until a strong emotional connection with trust is formed.” said Julia.

“Does that mean you like women or men or both or neither?” asked Frankie.

“That means I like you. You are the only one I’ve let close enough to form that trust with. The only one I want to have sex with. The only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I realize now, that all my other liaisons were just explorations trying to find myself. Just before I proposed, I had the sudden realization that you were the only one I had ever truly loved.” said Julie.

“You are getting more romantic, lover. Until this evening I never saw your romantic side. We were girlfriends, we had fun together, we enjoyed each other's company, but I never felt any sexual attraction. The proposal seemed like a random event, out of nowhere. It was not something I would expect from the Julie, I knew. I found it puzzling.” replied Frankie.

“Does that mean, things are changing?” asked Julie,

“Yes, they are changing, but only to the extent, that I am seeing possibilities where I saw none before.”

Julie hugged Frankie, saying, “I intend to remain persistent.”

Frankie returned the hug, “I think I’ll like that!”

After some quiet but mutually enjoyable cuddling, Frankie said: “I think, I’d like to talk about Charli.”

“I thought she did amazingly well,” said Julie.

“Yes, she did. But it scares me that I didn’t see that in her. I didn’t even recognize the feminine mannerisms and vocal patterns until you pointed them out. I am so afraid I have messed up their lives, by raising them in a female only environment.” Frankie replied.

“Ease up on yourself, you acted out of love. You have given them a safe and loving home and, what appears to me, to be an idyllic childhood,” replied Julie.

“I thought the transgender thing, was a fantasy of yours. But seeing how easily and naturally Charli has latched on to it, and how happy she is with it, makes me wonder what else, I might be missing, in my children,” said Frankie.

“I do fear I am too close to the situation to be objective. I have held myself back from trying to help, out of fear of unduly influencing the decision. I was amazed at how comfortable and natural Charli was and how happy she appeared. But, believe me, new girlhood is a powerful drug, and elation is the normal reaction, I hope Charli doesn’t have to experience the guilt that follows for most of us.” stated Julie.

“Do you think, Charli will second guess herself?” asked Frankie.

“That would be pretty normal. But without the drummed in gender biases, and with our loving support, either way, I hope she will be able to be make her/his decision and move on happily.”

“You think she/he might still choose boy?” asked Frankie.

“I like to keep that possibility open. But seeing her tonight, I’m pretty sure that she will pick girl.
I believe that is the better decision. I remember how horrible high school was for me, and I believe Charlie would be more obviously different than I was. Charli has a better chance to blend in, and even thrive.” said Julie.

“I’m beginning to see it that way. I am really enjoying you as a co-parent. It was really lonely after Jane was killed. I’ve spent a lot of lonely nights second-guessing myself as a parent. You help me get back to my preferred mode of parenting, standing back watching them grow, providing guidance when needed, but mostly enjoying seeing them become their own person.” said Frankie.

“You have done a wonderful job. Charli and Joy are the greatest kids I have ever known. I only hope I can do half as well as you have done.” said Julie, as she maneuvered for another kiss and hug.

After more hugging, kissing, caressing, and another orgasm for Julie, They fell into a blissful sleep, in the spooning position.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Im glad to see the two getting closer

Samantha Heart's picture

As i feel theybwill need it if/when things go south with the kids. Its bound to happen

Love Samantha Renée Heart.