K&P Services Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

Knoxville, Tennessee, Kat’s House:
Two blackout figures moved quietly towards the two unmarked police cars guarding Kat’s family house. They sneak-up close enough to the police cars and killed the police officers guarding the place quickly and silently. After killing the police officers watching the house, they move towards the house and try to find a way in.

All the locks on the doors were the key button style lock and all the windows were locked. When they went to test the glass in the windows, they discovered it was bulletproof. They moved around the house trying to find some entry into it.

Alexa and Luke had stayed up guarding the place. They had the hidden camera’s watching the unmarked police cars and the property. The two of them spotted the heat signature of two individuals going towards the police cars.

They watch as the bullets hit the dummies in the car. The real cops were in the backseat protected. Then they watched as the two figures move towards the house. The hidden sensors and camera Kat had planted in the birdhouses and other small statues around the property kept track of them.

“Time to have some fun.” Luke pulls a dark ski-mask over his head.

“Lets.” Alexa pulls her ski-mask over her head as well.

Alexa and Luke slip out a secret exit Kat added to the house during the remodeling. They sneak up on the two assassins and hit them with tasers. They watch as the two assassins do the fifty-thousand-volt dance.

Alexa taps her earpiece “we got them, Tony.”

Tony and several other police officers come out of the house. They walk over to where Alexa and Luke were shocking the assassins.

“That’s enough. Let’s take them in for questioning.” Tony and his partner walk over to cuff the two assassins.

“Why don’t you take them to the shed and interrogate them? If you take them to the police station, they and you might die before you get there.” Luke knew how assassination teams worked. He dealt with them while in the military.

Tony looks at Luke and Alexa and knew they were right, but he was a police officer and he took an oath to uphold the law. He wasn’t a vigilante that took matters into his own hands.

“We’ll do it for you, Tony.” Luke and Alexa take the two men to the shed.

Tony and the other officers head into the house. They knew they should do something, but after what they saw and what those assassins did the dummies in the cars. They were willing to let Alexa and Luke handle the problem.

“Would you guys like any coffee or anything hot to drink?” Brittney was in the kitchen fixing herself something to drink.

“Brittney, does your mom or dad have any whiskey in the house?” Tony needed something to drink.

“In the pantry. Dad keeps his whiskey in there.” Brittney knew her parents sometimes needed a drink as well.

Her mother acted weird when she got drunk. It was fun to watch because more of her mother’s cat side emerges when she is drunk. She takes a few shot glasses down from the cabinet for Tony to share the bottle.

Twenty minutes later Luke and Alexa come walking into the house wiping their hands-on rags they found out in the shed. Luke walks over to the refrigerator and grab a bag of frozen peas and carrots and place it on his hands.

Alexa looks towards Tony and grab the bottle of whiskey and walk over to the sink and pour some of it over her knuckles. She takes a swig of it and swallows it.

“Tony, call SWAT and go to this address.” Alexa walks over and writes down the address.

“This is where they are working out of. Be careful, because these people are hired mercenaries.” Alexa swallows another shot of whiskey.

Brittney looks over towards Alexa “do you think we should call for reinforcements?”

“Sweetie, who are we going to call? The Bounty’s aren’t available, and it would take your aunt to long to fly back here. No, we’ll be okay with
the Knoxville police and the upgrades your parents made to the house.” Alexa knew that they were on their own.

Crystal just holds Brittney against her body. She knew Brittney was scared for the first time in her life. Nothing they have been involved in has scared Brittney like she was scared now.

“Everything will be okay sweetie.” Crystal places a kiss on Brittney’s cheek.

New Mexico:
The Lear that Marshal Edward Bullock and Marshal Joseph Running Bear landed at a nearby airfield and was immediately picked up by New Mexico Police. They raced to the airfield where Sebastião Tavares Rezende was trying to take off.

When the Marshal’s arrived, they saw a gunfight going on. Marshal Joseph Running Bear sheds his suit jacket and quickly disappeared. Marshal Bullock wonders where his new partner disappeared too, as he makes his way to join a few other Marshal’s.

They were encountering heavy gunfire as they tried to apprehend Sebastião Tavares Rezende. Marshal Bullock and the other Marshal’s near him had their handguns, while the people they were trying to get past had automatic rifles and such.

“How in the hell did this happen?” Bullock looks towards the Marshal on his right.

“We had to react fast because they were about to take off. Who knew they had fully automatic guns with them?” Jose and several others were
surprised that they were so prepared.

The ground shakes as the Lear Jet Sebastião was going to take explodes in a big fireball. The mercenaries that had been back near it when it exploded were dead.

“Put your weapons down and your hands up in the air, Now!” Marshal Running Bear and several other Marshal’s were standing behind them with fully automatic weapons.

Marshal Bullock wonder how his new partner and several other Marshal’s had managed to sneak behind the merc’s and ambush them. He watches as the mercenaries dropped their weapons and surrender to the Marshal’s, and the New Mexico State Police. The Marshal’s and State Police start handcuffing all the mercenaries.

Marshal Bullock and his partner look at Sebastião Tavares Rezende as two state troopers bring him towards them. Bullock could see that Sebastião had been roughed up some.

“Looks like you have been caught again, Sebastião.” Bullock had a pleased look on his face.

“You won’t hold me. I have friends in high places.” A smile appears on his face.

Bullock leans forward and whispers in his ear. “so, do I and if they come after you. You won’t be breathing afterward.” He leans back to see Sebastião’s expression.

Sebastião has heard of a group of people that were famous for capturing the worse of the worse and making them disappear either for a very long time or permanently. He looks at Bullock and the few Marshal’s standing near him “you wouldn’t do that.”

“Try me and let’s see what happens.” Bullock would call Mister Bounty himself and ask him to go after Sebastião.

Running Bear saw his partner talking to Sebastião and walks over to them. He catches the last part as two state troopers come over and escort Sebastião to a waiting transport.

“Looks like we caught our man.” As he looks at Bullock.

“Where the hell did you go and why didn’t you inform me?” Bullock looks at his partner.

“Because you were pinned down and I saw an opening. I ran into a few others and we decided to cause an explosion and surround them. That way we could end this right away.” Running Bear figured if they could catch them in a crossfire, they could capture them.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like mister Rezende

Monique S's picture

had another bad day. Maybe this time he ends up in a secure jail? Like down a well and someone throws the key away?

Monique S

That or

a 6'x3'x6' square hole with no markings.

Quicksand works best

Jamie Lee's picture

For some people quicksand is the best possible jail. Once fully inclosed in it there is no escape and it keeps costs down for housing and everything else. Plus, it can be used to hide the person indefintely.

Others have feelings too.