Faerie Justice and the Snowball Thrower 2- A Change of Life

Printer-friendly version


Faerie Justice and the Snowball Thrower
2- A Change of Life


By Jessica C
=^_^=


Jeff and his mother have just found us. His mom said, “Erin, I talked with your mother and she says you’re to get six panties and a new everyday bra. I will charge whatever goes over what you have to spend and your mother can pay me back.

So I pay seventy dollars and she paid the remaining fifty-five dollars. I did get three pairs of shorts, along with the things mom asked for and the two dresses and outfit Susan and Debra said I should get. Oh yes, the pink lace bra.

Debra fawned over the pink lace dress we talked about until Jeff found twenty dollars he gave toward my buying it.

When we went to eat, I decide to get a spinach-strawberry salad with grilled chicken and other fixin’s. It ended up being too much so I took half of it home. Somehow what I want and what I can eat has changed.

=^_^=


Mrs. Law took Debra home first. When Debra got out of the car, she told me, “You should discretely tell Jeff’s Mom that you’re having cramps.” Susan heard it and asked her brother to change seats with her.

Susan quickly whispered to me, “Is your period due?” She looked into my purse, and then said, “You should know better than to be without of tampons this close to your period coming.” This was all new to me; I had thought I had eaten something that didn’t agree with me.

I didn’t understand why Jeff was dropped off but Susan came with us to take me home. Donna Law smiled when Mom opened the door. I told my Mom that I had a great time. Mrs. Law said, “Luckily your daughter didn’t start to cramp until after trying everything. And we only had a light dinner.”

Mom’s face went red as she looked to me. I felt a little sick, but not enough to stop me from sharing about our shopping. Dad and Josey brought in the shopping bags. Dad saying, “How did you get so much with the money I gave you.”

Donna said, “Your wife called me and told me some other things she needed. We won’t embarrass you and show the pretty bra she bought. But she was a very wise shopper. Susan and her friend Debra Miller had a lot of fun helping her choose from all the clothes she tried on.”

Susan asks my mother, “Do you know where Erin got those precious stockings from Ayala Lingerie. I never heard of it before.”

Mom said, “A friend gave them to her earlier in the day. I haven’t seen anything like them before either. Aren’t they darling?”

I was to model my dress but when I went to change. I yelled as I saw that I was bleeding. Josey knew before me and told me that I was okay. “Don’t worry Erin, it just means that you’re becoming a woman. Susan was the second one into my room. Once she saw me, she looked up at me and asked, “Is this your first period?”

A new memory came to mind of other girls telling about them at sleepovers. I even saw my friend once with her period. Susan hugged me from the side. “Don’t worry, I remember being embarrassed when it first happened to me. But I’ve never heard of a girl not having her first one until she was in ninth grade.”

Mrs. Law upon their leaving said, “I hope this doesn’t stop her going on her date with Jeff next Friday. Jeff asked that for his birthday that he wanted to take her to their freshman dance. Did you know your young daughter stole his heart back in seventh grade?”

I was afraid to say anything, as just this morning I was a thirteen-year-old and a boy. Mom looked at my calendar. Instead of May 2016, it was now May 2018. Now I’m fourteen my fifteenth birthday will be Memorial Day weekend. It kind of makes sense then that my body was having all these feelings that I’m not used to.

=^_^=


Josey speaks up, “You don’t get it, do you? I think Princess Ayala made you older so that you have more mature feelings and responsibilities as a girl. The faeries very much enjoy how attractive you are. It wouldn’t have been so surprising to you if you would stop and listen to me. This morning you didn’t even believe in fairies.”

I thought Josey was going to tickle me, but instead, she brushed her hand across my breasts and saw my reaction. “Ha, you felt that. How do you like the wiring of your girly body?”

“Mom, tell Josey to stop! I don’t want to get used to things like this.”

Mom asks, “Was that really your body responding to a simple touch like that?”

“I don’t think there was anything simple about it, mom. She caused my nipples to become hard. That’s something I’ve never felt before.”

Mom says, “I guess I’m going to need to give you a good mother/daughter talk before you go on your date with Jeff.” I look at my Mom, thinking she can’t be serious.

=^_^=


Going to school the next day was totally another world experience. I automatically knew my schedule of classes. I used the girls’ restrooms just like any other girl in my grade. My best friend Micayla took me in a stall and grabbed a gob of toilet paper. She instructed me to use it to pull out my tampon and throw it out. “Now use this applicator to put in another one leaving the string to dangle out.”

It was when we got out of the locker room that Steward and two goons came up and knocked Micayla to the ground. Steward says, “Erin, you should know better than to be with this bronze thing. She thinks she’s as good as the rest of you.”

Suddenly my books fell to the floor as I turned into a faerie and quickly threw Steward into the two other boys. I was five feet off the ground and apparently invisible to those bullies. They looked around scared, and not knowing what happened, they ran off.

Micayla was laughing, “Thanks, I wasn’t able to use my own powers. I’m guessing Ayala wanted you to have this experience.” While she was talking I was again visible and back to being Erin.

The shocked look on my face, said a lot to her. “Are you surprised that I know about you? I’m sure Princess Ayla indicated to you that I’m a faerie, like you. I discovered that I’m a Faerie when I was seven.”

I say, “I can’t believe that kind of stuff happens at our school. You should go and complain to the principal. They’re bullies and someone could get hurt really badly.”

Micayla says, “You’re so naïve if you think it just happens on the evening news, someplace else. I appreciate very much your helping me.” She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug.

=^_^=


After school on Thursday, Mom took me for my first salon experience. I guess this is actually my second, but the first was just part of my history. A memory that I didn’t really experience.

My beautician Sandy Dee graduated from our school three years ago. She was very smart, but her family neither had the money nor did they encourage her to do better for herself. She’s very nice and very good as a beautician. I say, “I can’t believe I got you to help me. It is like a dream come true. You are so pretty. I remember when I was in sixth grade and we went to one of your volleyball tournament games. I couldn’t believe the diving saves you made. There was that one with the score 20-20 you not only scramble to save a point, but you also set up another girl to spike it. Our team got the point and the ball.”

“I bet the other team thought you were just a pretty face and didn’t know how good you really were. You should have gotten a scholarship and gotten to go to college. I think you were the first player on the team who believed you could win it all.”

Sandy was very nice and gracious to me. I had nice hands and fingers but they didn’t yet look good because I hadn’t take care of them.

When I told her I was going to my first dance with a boy. She asked who and giggled when she found out it was Jeff. “Susan’s little brother, he’s a very good basketball player. Such a nice catch, you just remind him to treat you right. Those jocks sometimes believe they can take liberties with a girl.”

“Even as good as Jeff is said to be, he’s lucky to have someone as wonderful as you. You are the whole package: Intelligence, personality, and looks.”

I said, “Thanks, but since I haven’t even dated. I don’t see myself as anyone special. I’m afraid when he starts dating other girls, I’ll be history. But hopefully, we’ll still be friends.”

=^_^=


Come morning I got up early like everything was normal, but it was my new normal. When I opened up my closet I was reminded that I wasn’t the same. I saw this pretty party dress waiting for me later in the day. Mom had washed most of my new clothes and had them on a chest in my room for me to put away or hanging to go in my closet.

Along with my nice blue skirt, there was a very pretty printed blouse, as well as a bra and panty set and my special stockings. As Erin, I was getting very excited and as Aaron, I was convinced that it was all a trap to get me to relax and accept the idea of being a faerie, only to embarrass me.

I eat a scoop of yogurt with fresh berries mixed in. I smell a fragrance the same as the other day when the faeries appeared. “Mom, what’s causing the fragrance of wildflowers and spring rain?”

Mom has a knowing smile, “It’s you, my Dear. People will think it comes from nature. You’ve become too sweet to go unnoticed.”

My father is about ready to leave for work and I have the urge to hug him and say goodbye. Running to him I run as to jump in his arms as though I were a small girl. Upon my leap, my father catches me saying, “My goodness Erin, you’re so light a strong wind could blow you away.”

His hug was warm and his arms strong and filled with love. My nose twitches and though my father can’t see them my wings are fluttering.

Mom says, “Remember its Friday and you need to come right home from school and get ready for your date.”

“Mom, surely Princess Ayala won’t really make me go on a date with a boy, will she? I don’t want to go dancing with Jeff; we’ve been best friends for years.”

My sister speaks up, “He’s a boy. Look in the mirror, you’re a pretty girl. Dancing with him is the least of your worries. Come tonight when you’re all dressed up and excited, I bet he’ll want to hug and kiss the stuffing’s out of you.”

Mom giggles as she tells my sister, “Stop that she’ll be nervous enough without you teasing her.”

Mom spoke to me, “Erin, I hope you keep your thoughts on class and getting good grades. You thinking of Jeff would not only be distracting, but you could get yourself all worked up and in trouble.”

I asked, “How could I get in trouble thinking about Jeff?”

My sister says, “Mom’s afraid you’ll get involved with Jeff and go too far and become pregnant.”

My face turns crimson red from embarrassment. “What! There’s no way I’m having sex with Jeff. I can’t believe you’re even thinking that. Gross!”

To be continued...

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Understanding the idea of losing time...

...bur Aaron like had lost his childlike spirit. What is happening is the bringing forward of part of his spirit. Part of the peace with which Aaron/Erin is responding is a joy and caring that even by fourteen had been repressed. Part of that was reflected in Joselyn who still knew the fields behind them and Aaron having to follow.
Princess Ayala is like a wise person who is expected to come down hard on us. Aaron and his mother had several choices. Revenge or traditional punishment was thought my Ayala to be counterproductive. Finding Aaron's inner spirit and gift lead to the discovery of self.

Hugs, Jessie

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

A date with Jeff

Samantha Heart's picture

Girl your new to the whole girl thing you never know WHAT your body is going to do. Things could happen your not prepared for. You say kissing & having sex with Jeff is grose now but wait till your date you might change your mind.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

She says that now

I wonder if her opinion will be different later.after Jeff kisses her.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna