How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Rachel yawns as she leaves the restaurant. She was tired and her feet were sore. She would take her heels off and walk barefoot, but she didn’t want to damage her silk stocking or disconnect them from her garter.

Nina was sitting outside across the street from the restaurant when she spotted Rachel exit from the restaurant. She honks the car horn to grab Rachel’s attention. Nina couldn’t believe how gorgeous Rachel looked dress in the evening gown she was wearing.

Rachel heard a car horn honk and spotted a nice BMW parked across the street from her. She watches as the driver side window lowered and saw Nina in the car. She carefully walks across the street and gets into the car.

Rachel couldn’t believe how nice the car looked as she sweeps her dress under her butt and sits down. She looks over towards Nina as she shuts the car door gently.

“Wow! This is a nice car.” Rachel looks towards Nina.

“Thanks, you look gorgeous. Do you dress like that all the time when you work?” Nina loved how Rachel looked.

“Yep, the owners and manager want all the hostesses to dress like this. The restaurant has a European high-class theme to it. The waiters look like a butler, while the female staff looks like English maids.” Rachel liked looking gorgeous all the time.

Plus, she got paid nice money for being a hostess. The maids and butler make more money then she does at times, but the pay she got was nice. Most of it went to her doctor appointments and her share of the rent.

“Well, you look gorgeous.” As Nina puts the car into gear.

“Do you mind if I slip my heels off?” Rachel’s feet were killing her.

“No, go right ahead.” Nina couldn’t imagine wearing four-inch spike heels for ten hours.

“Thanks.” Rachel removes her heels and rubs her feet.

After rubbing her feet, she takes out some wet naps from her clinch and cleans her hands. Nina takes Rachel to her place, instead of hers.

“Home sweet home.” As Nina pulls her car into the garage where there were several other cars and a few motorcycles.

Rachel looks at the other cars and motorcycles “you have a lot of vehicles.”

“I like cars and motorcycles.” Nina turns her car off.

“You know what I do. So, what type of work do you do?” As Rachel exits from the car.

Nina just smiles as she exits from the car. She looks at Rachel as they head into the house.

“I’m a photographer. I have a gallery over off Chester Avenue.” She leads Rachel into the house.

“Cool.” Rachel follows Nina into the house barefooted.

She was carrying her heels in her hands. All Rachel wanted to do was soak her feet and get off her feet.

“I could fix you something if you're hungry.” Nina turns and looks at Rachel.

“Thanks, but I managed to grab something at work. If you don’t mind, I would love to soak my feet. They tend to hurt after being on my feet for ten hours.” Rachel could already feel the pain.

A smile appears on Nina’s face when Rachel mentions wanting to soak her feet.

“Why don’t you go and get undress. I’ll get the tub going.” Nina escorts Rachel to the bedroom.

Rachel follows Nina to the bedroom and as Nina goes to get the tub going. Rachel starts getting dress. As she is shimming out of her dress,
Nina comes into her bedroom and see her in her garter belt, stocking, and panties.

“Mmmm, yummy.” Nina reaches for a camera she keeps in the bedroom on her dresser.

“Stay like that for me.” As she takes Rachel’s pictures.

Rachel looks at Nina as she takes her pictures. She has never been photographed in her underwear before.

“Pick your dress up and let slowly fall down to the floor.” Nina loved how photogenic Rachel looked.

Rachel does as Nina ask and slowly shims the dress off while listening to the camera as it clicked. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, but it felt natural. She continues till Nina stops clicking.

“That was beautiful. Go ahead finishes undressing.” Nina heads into the bathroom and cuts the water off.

Rachel finishes undressing and heads into the bathroom, where she finds Nina in the tub waiting for her. She climbs in and sits in between Nina’s spread legs. Rachel leans back against Nina and lets her wash and explorer her body.

They spend some time in the tub until the water gets cold. Then they move to the bed and fool around for a little longer, before falling asleep.
Rachel loved feeling Nina’s arms around her, as she drifts off to sleep.

In the morning time, Nina wakes up early and notices how peaceful Rachel looked sleeping beside her. She slides out of bed without waking Rachel and takes pictures of her. She looked so peaceful just sleeping.

Nina walks out of the bedroom and into her home office. She uploads the photos she took of Rachel and puts them into a separate folder. She’ll put them up on the main screen to look at and show Rachel later. She works on some pictures she took for a magazine she took a job for. They were almost ready to be sent to them. She only had a few things left she needed to do to them.

Rachel wakes up a few hours later and feels the bed next to her was empty. She wonders where Nina went. She gets out of bed and grabs
Nina’s house robe and walk out of the bedroom looking for Nina. She hears some music coming from an open door and heads towards it.

When she peeks in, she notices Nina at a workstation that had two monitors and speakers’ huge speakers on each end of the top shelf. It looked like she could do digital pictures and music.

Rachel spotted two audio mixtures on the desktop portion. She wonders if Nina also mixes music as well. She walks in quietly so not to disturb Nina while she was working.

She approaches from behind Nina and kisses her on the cheek “morning.”

Nina turns around on her chair and returns the kiss. She kisses Rachel back on the lips.

“How did you sleep?” Nina already knew the answer to the question.

“Like a baby.” After all their lovemaking last night and working. She fell into a deep, deep sleep.

“So, what are your plans for today?” Nina didn’t have anything planned, except spending time with Rachel.

“Nothing, I was thinking about spending time with you.” Rachel wanted to know more about Nina, instead of just having sex with her all the time.

“How about we go out and have some fun? I know a nice festival going on that you’ll enjoy. There’s also a wine tasting we can go to.” Nina has been going to the same wine tasting for years.

“Sounds good, but before I go anywhere. I need to go by my house and change.” Rachel couldn’t wear her evening dress for what they have planned.

“Okay, on one condition. Will you wear the same undergarments you had on last night?” Nina liked how Rachel was dressed under her dress.
A smile forms on Rachel’s face “for you, yes.”

“Good, let me change and I have some clothes you can put on, till we get to your place. Just give me a few minutes to finish this work up.”

“No problem. I have to go and tickle, so I’ll see you when you're done.” Rachel gives Nina one more kiss before heading back to the Master
bedroom and pee.

Nina just watches as Rachel little butt wiggle when she leaves. She turns back around and works on the images for the magazine. Once she is finished working on them, she sends them off to the magazine to be printed.

Nina heads into the bedroom, just in time to see Rachel fasten her stocking to her garter belt. She walks over to her dresser and pulls out a pair of jeans her old lover left that was about Rachels size.

“These should fit you and so should this T-shirt as well.” Nina hands the pants and shirt to Rachel.

“Thanks.” As Rachel accepts them and gets dress.

Rachel just wears the panties she had on last night and tuck the garter belt and stockings in her clinch. She brushes out her hair and slips her stilettoes on.

“Okay, I’m ready to go.” Rachel twirls around to look at Nina.

“Let’s go and grab some breakfast after we stop at your place.” Nina was feeling a little hungry.

“Sounds good to me and I know just the place.” As Rachel grabs her clinch and follows Nina out to the garage.

up
233 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It takes an open minded lesbian

to accept a trans girl as girlfriend material. Plenty of TERFs in that territory.

Mmmmmm the love life is

Samantha Heart's picture

Really heating up. I am loveing this story. Looking to see what happens when Rachel gets accepted in mto the bikers club.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.