A lifetime of reflections, Joanie’s final purge: (part 4 of 6)

Printer-friendly version

A lifetime of reflections, Joanie’s final purge: “You Hook My Bra and I’ll Hook Yours”

Our story follows 72 year old Joanie from a confused childhood to her Golden Years. Joanie reflects on the events and quirks of fate that led her to becoming Joanie. Her story culminates in her final purge.

Have you ever wanted to take a less traveled road? Have you ever regretted not taking a different route or trying something different? Michelle showed me the way; I have no regrets. Over the years I have wondered where and how she got her ‘road map’.

(This story is semiautobiographical adult fiction. Explicit content. There are six chapters. All rights reserved. Comments are appreciated.)

Chapter 4 of 6 (Not work place safe)

Previously

Michelle stopped kissing my lips and lifted my bra for ease of access. Her mouth and tongue moved to my nipples. She sucked, nibbled and kissed each of my nipples into a delightful hardness. I loved it then and I still love it today!

Chapter 4: Michelle straddles me

Michelle stopped and sat up still straddling me. Her butt was just below my knees. Maintaining eye contact Michelle hooked her thumbs into my pantyhose and panties and with surprising expertise she pulled them both down to knee level in one swift move. My cock waved in her face.

Reaching over to her night stand Michelle retrieved her tube of “Cherries in the Snow” lipstick and, while I watched from below, she made a show of applying it to her lips. Without asking she leaned forward and began coating my lips like she had the day before. I pursed my lips to make it easier for her. When she was satisfied she returned to an upright position and put the shiny gold tube back on the nightstand.

Michelle smiled and reached out and gripped my waiting penis. She gave it a few strokes as if she was trying to milk me. “Why did you need your lipstick?” I breathlessly gasped. Without missing a stroke she grinned and said “Watch and learn.” She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick making sure to leave a lipstick print. She kissed my cock head again and ran her darting tongue along the underside of my shaft. Her next move was to engulf my dick with her mouth and begin a sensual sucking and milking motion while tonguing my shaft. I literally swooned and may have temporarily blacked out.

Michelle kept doing what she obviously wanted to do. She bobbed her head up and down to her own rhythm. She kept a nice seal with her lips. The object of her desires popped free with an audible ‘pop’ sound. After she had dampened my shaft to her satisfaction she dove deep and pressed her lips tightly at the base of my shaft. As she withdrew, milking me with her soft but firm lips, she purposely imprinted two more color rings on my dick. One ring was right below the corona. She made me groan with a pleasure I had never felt before.

Popping free she sat up and proudly pointed at my shaft. “You asked about the lipstick. Check the love rings I gave you. I was marking territory!” She giggled as I raised my head off her pillow and looked. Indeed there were very well defined red rings circling my dick at various places. Michelle looked so proud. My head collapsed back onto the pillow. It was all nice but somehow I felt a little let down by this fantastic first experience. It was as if I was missing out on something. I grabbed my dick. My pretty red nails looked so sexy wrapped around my shaft. I began the same stroking moves that Michelle had just introduced me to. I felt like I needed to finish something but I didn’t know what.

Michelle slapped my hand away went back to licking, sucking and milking me with her warm soft mouth. I felt ‘something’ building deep within me, something I had never felt before, something that I needed to have. Michelle added a new twist to my enjoyment as she continued to bob; she tickled and teased my anus with her index finger. Adding some of the love slime from my dick to lubricate her finger Michelle began to wiggle her finger firmly into my virgin hole while continuing to fellate me. She made it to her second knuckle, and began using an in and out fucking motion going as deep as her finger would allow. I was being finger fucked. It felt so good. I gripped her finger and curled my toes. My clenching didn’t slow her down. Michelle bobbed her head and swirled her tongue until I convulsed in what was my first orgasm. I felt myself squirting. Each squirt caused another convulsion which caused another squirt. It was deliriously delicious. It was a beautiful thing!

I heard another popping sound as Michelle uncoupled from my glistening penis. Looking up at Michelle I saw that her cheeks were slightly bulging. I was so very grateful. Michelle immediately leaned forward to kiss me and I anticipated more kissing and tongue. I was ready I thought. Pressing her lips to mine I felt her tongue and I lightly sucked it into my mouth. As Michelle pressed her lips more firmly to mine I felt her slowly transfer warm sperm that she had just drained from my dick into my mouth. I found myself with a mouthful of my own sperm. That action caused me to reflexively squirt again. I swallowed. Michelle had saved some for herself. She nudged me and made a point of letting me see her swirl it around in her mouth before swallowing. She kissed me again.

My sperm didn’t taste bad and I tongued her deeply looking for more. Using my tongue I coated my lips with my own essence. My penis and I went totally limp. I lay there, staring at the ceiling, feeling exhausted but feeling complete. The final post orgasm feeling of bliss is what I was missing just minutes earlier. I had found something very special. I no longer felt unfulfilled. Michelle lay next to me.

After a few minutes of rest and reflection Michelle sat up. “Did that feel good?” she asked. With no hesitation I said “That was a beautiful thing”. Michelle smiled, retrieved her lipstick and removed the cap. She looked at it for a short while and began to slowly stroke her penis into a very fine erection. She stopped the stroking and pressed the tube into my hand. “Here, let’s see what you can do.”

I sat up and smiled. I gently gripped her hardness and gave it a few loving strokes. It felt good in my hand. I applied a liberal coating of color to my lips and replaced the cap on the lipstick. Handing it back to Michelle I shifted to a better position. I first kissed her on the lips, probing her mouth with my tongue as she had done. I then kissed the tip of her cock being sure to leave a bright red imprint. I took hold of her penis, pulled it to me and sealed my lips firmly just below her corona. I slowly sucked her dick deeper into my mouth being sure to wet her shaft with my tongue. Michelle groaned in appreciation and I began marking my own territory.

Fully satiated a half hour later we found ourselves lying in bed holding hands enjoying a special glow of contentment. “You did extremely well for a beginner. I’d never have guessed this was your first time performing a blowjob. And you swallowed. It was great. Thank you.” “I noticed one thing Michelle; your sperm tastes different than mine” I said. We giggled a bit. “We best clean things up as your mom will be home in an hour.” We did. As I was about to leave I had removed the pantyhose and bra when Michelle said “Keep the panties but wear them the next time you come over. I have a lovely skirt that I want to see you in. Mom has a couple of old wigs that we should try.” I agreed.

Just before I left Michelle said “The name John really doesn’t suit you after today. You look and behave more like a Joanie. May I call you Joanie during our special times?” I thought a moment and with a big grin I said “Yes, Michelle. Joanie sounds pretty and girly. Call me Joanie. I’d like that.” I walked over, kissed her and left.

Michelle and I spent summer afternoons painting each other’s nails, trying on her mom’s dresses and skirts and experimenting with makeup and eye shadow. I became comfortable wearing high heels. Michelle taught me how to slow dance. We perfected individual and mutual masturbation. Her bracelets sounded like sleigh bells as she stroked herself or me. It was a landmark year in many ways. I had found a ‘sister’ that shared my secret desires; desires I didn’t know I had. I discovered a sense of girly fashion and feminine mannerisms that has served me well. I also became proficient at sex. I learned from Michelle that wearing lipstick while performing a blowjob acts as a lubricant while bobbing up and down a firm shaft. It also helps prevent chapped lips.

Many times after a love session we showered together. The first time we showered together was because Michelle said we needed to get the bright red rings off our dicks. She would soap and wash my shaft and then I would soap and wash her shaft. Of course it was a lame excuse but I was an eager participant. During one shower session I suggested that maybe I could remove her love rings using only my mouth and tongue. I found myself on my knees giving Michelle one of the best blowjobs of my young life. It didn’t work but it was exciting to try. It became a routine thing.

Michelle suggested that we needed to keep our backsides and ‘rose buds’ squeaky clean which led us to incorporating digital penetration in to our repertoire. That process led to other things and it was in a comforting warm shower that I lost the last remnant of my virginity. It was a beautiful thing.

After each love session, prior to leaving for home, Michelle would always give me two mints to take with me. “You wouldn’t want anyone to smell me on your breath, would you?” The mental image of mom smelling my breath and asking “Is that sperm I smell?” always made me laugh.

Michelle was a very special person in my life and I’m grateful that we met. She taught me so many things other than makeup application and removal. Michelle was the cause of my first wet dream. Even as I slept my Michelle had an effect… a pleasant, sensual effect.

Regrettably my step dad took a job with a new company and my family moved to another town leaving my lovely Michelle as a beautiful memory. We swore we’d stay in touch but sadly that never happened. As parting gifts I gave her two pair of slinky shear black nylons and a gift card to Ulta cosmetics. Michelle gave me a lovely pair of crème colored tap pants, a tube of lipstick and a tin container of mints. I recall her saying that they might come in handy some day.

We had kissed goodbye and as I was about to leave she handed me a small gift wrapped package. “Open it now.” I took her gift and tore off the wrapping. It was a sleek, five inch, battery operated, two speed vibrator! “When you miss me use this and think of me and all our good times.” She kissed me tenderly on my cheek; tears were running down her cheeks as I left.

I thought I would never have sex again. I was wrong. While at a mountain summer camp near Big Bear Lake a few months later, while feeling lonely and missing Michelle, I allowed a handsome older camp counselor to entice me into the forest. Afterwards, when I returned to my cabin, I immediately popped a mint into my mouth, applied chap stick and began tweezing pine needles out of my knee caps.

NEXT - Chapter 5: At Home: Joanie reflects

(Authors like comments and constructive criticism. Please leave a comment.)

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

its a pity it didnt last

sounds like they could have had a long relationship

DogSig.png

could have had...

Donna T's picture

One of life's laments... "could have". And then there are the many twists and surprises that life presents that you have to deal with. Thanks for leaving a comment. I hope the New Year is kind to you!

Donna