Sold, Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

I’ve had this story floating around in my head for a while now. This could be chapter one or simply a little taste. Y’all will just have to let me know.
-Claire

Sold

“Yes, mom. I’ve heard the story before, maybe a hundred times. I remember that both of you emigrated from Poland twenty years ago hoping to find a new life in America.”

“I know that you worked as a chef and dad was a mechanic. Yes, I remember you telling me that the Greenfield family offered to sponsor the two of you and paid all your expenses. I know you had been offered jobs working for the family as servants. And yes, I remember how excited you both were.”

Mom still had a pretty look about her. She was in her early forties and dad was a few years older. Mom looked like a movie star from the sixties and dad had that distinguished look men get when they gray up a little. They made a handsome couple.

They were given a small cottage on the grounds and worked for the family for five years before I was born. The pair of them enjoyed hard work and were happy living in America. Naturally, they hoped their son would prosper in this new land of opportunity.

“Yes, mom, I get it. I understand how grateful you were and how important I am to you. Yes, mother, I am your future. I know. But, it’s really hard for me to get excited over some of the decisions the two of you have made for me without asking for my opinion.”

This isn’t a history lesson. I’m eighteen as I write this memoir. It’s going to be a short story because my life really didn’t get interesting until three years ago. Life would have continued to be pretty normal except for the Greenfield family’s son William. His interjection into my life changed me forever.

You see, the Greenfield family, technically Abigail and Arthur purchased me from my parents for an arranged marriage with their son, William. Crazy, huh? I know. I thought so too.

So when I say my intersection with William changed my life forever, I wasn’t kidding. While I don’t think this could happen in America or under any circumstances, right? I mean, can you really buy a human here? Is there still really a sex slave trade?

Well, the answer is yes, seriously yes. But, this was a private transaction between a family from the old world and an extremely rich couple that was looking to keep their really weird son under control.

Okay, so until I was fifteen, I really was pretty innocent. I mean, we had make-out parties after school in junior high, and I touched a few breasts here and there. But, that was the extent of my sexual awareness and exploration.

I’ll give you an example. My friend Suzie and I were out for a movie, and she had her mom’s car. Straight A students in New Mexico can have their license when they are fifteen. So after the movie, we were out parking, and I was sucking on her neck and feeling her boobs under her sweater and through her bra when she had an orgasm.

I was completely freaked out. I mean I thought I’d done something wrong and was asking her if she was all right. I mean, I was really concerned. I really had no clue. I mean I knew what an orgasm was and I mean any fifteen-year guy has had plenty of them. I mean my right hand was my best friend. But I really fucked things up. I totally embarrassed her, and she didn’t talk to me for days.

I’m sharing this story just to demonstrate how innocent I was.

So, my story starts when I was in the big house using one of the many Greenfield computers. I was in their kitchen while mom was making the family their dinner.

And here comes William. Mom didn’t like him. She said some strange things in Polish about him. She’d mumble them so really she was saying them to herself. I’d find out later those words were child molester and pedophile.

I was standing in front of the computer and researching some stuff for school. So William comes up and stands right behind me so he can see the computer, too.

He puts one hand on my shoulder and gently rubs my neck with his other hand. “Hey, what’cha doing, fella?”

He was so close I could smell the mints on his breath and feel his leg touching the curve of my bottom. “Uh. I’m trying to research some stuff for school. I have a report due, but it’s going to be tough without a printer.”

William squeezed gently on my shoulder and leaned in even closer. “Hey, guy. I’ve gotten a laser printer up in my room. You’re welcome to use my machine.”

His hand on my shoulder was massaging my muscles. His other hand had left my neck and was on my other shoulder. It was kinda like he was giving me a back rub.

I went to turn around, and instead, he pulled me in close, so I was being spooned by his much larger frame. He was talking into my neck and shoulder. I had never been this close to another guy before. His body was really warm.

I was ignoring my mom. She had left her stove and was giving me the third degree about going into the Greenfield house.

“No. Your father will drive you down to the public library, and you can print out your report there. Just tell your father, and he will drive you down into the village. You have no place in the Greenfield home.”

William hadn’t let me go but was addressing my mother. “It’s all right Freida. Paul doesn’t have to go into the house. I have my own entrance through the garage. He can just come up to my room that way.”

My mom was respectful but very firm. “Mr. William, I do not think my son should go up into your quarters. Paul is only fifteen years old. He is a child.”

I got mad. “Mom, I’m not a baby. I’m okay. I can take care of myself.” I was getting embarrassed over this whole conversation. I mean, what was the big deal?

In the meantime, William had turned me around and still holding my shoulder was steering me out the kitchen door and around to the garages. William’s suite was above the garage. I’d never been in there before.

As we walked up the steps, William kept his hand on my shoulder. When we got up to his room, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. He was still standing behind me and hadn’t let me go. He spoke into my ear. “So what do you think?”

As I turned to look around at his room, his face was very close to mine. Things seemed to slow down and almost come to a stop. He smiled and kissed me gently on my lips.

I found myself in his arms. He was much bigger than I was and I found myself enveloped in his arms and pulled in close to his body.

It was all very warm and comfortable. It was strange. I’d never been kissed by a man or held by a man or felt another guy’s erection pushing into my stomach. I guess I should have been really upset, but I wasn’t. It was dreamy.

I kissed him back, maybe a little too eagerly. I liked being held and pulled in close like that. It was very strange to be standing there kissing another guy.

I looked him in the eyes. “This is strange. I mean, not the kissing part but being kissed by you.”

William smiled. “I like kissing you. I’ve watched you for a while and really wanted to touch you and kiss you and lots of things.”

I grinned and kissed him softly. “What’s lots of things?”

William dropped to his knees and unbuttoned my pants. He pulled down my pants to my ankles and reached inside my underwear. William knew what he wanted and what to do.

When it was over, I needed to sit down. I pulled up my pants and sat on his bed. I was dazed. That was a crazy moment. I guess I must have put my head down while my brain was trying to take in what had just happened.

Willam came over and stood directly in front of me. He put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up, and he was grinning. He bent down and kissed me on my lips. His tongue pushed out between my lips and swirled inside my mouth. His tongue tasted strange and salty. I realized what he still had on his tongue and in his mouth.

I don’t know. It wasn’t like gagging or anything. I mean, it was pretty easy and kissing him was nice. I guess I liked it.

Then he straightened up, and I was staring at his belt and his pants. It was pretty easy to see what was poking through his pants. It was big and well, really big. I took a deep breath. I knew what I wanted to do.

“Uh, William. Can I?”

He looked down and smiled. “If you do, then you have to marry me.” He grinned.

I shrugged and went for it.

When we were both lying on his bed together, I still had him in my hand. He was still wet from where I cleaned him off. It was pretty neat.

He kissed me and grinned. “You’re going to be my bride.”

I laughed. “But, I’m a guy,”

He smiled again. “For now.”

I didn’t know what he meant. Rather than ask about that, I smiled. “Uh, I still need to use your computer.”

“Of course, honey. You can have anything you want.”

——————————————

Just want to mention that I have two stories available on Kindle. “Living My Fantasy: an erotic transgender story” and “Turned into His Girlfriend: first-time transformation”. Both books have lots of free chapters to look through.

Thanks, Claire.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1?ie=UTF8&t...

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great start,

Great potential, more please!
Love & cuddles, Janice Elizabeth.