Shadowsblade Extras: Ocean's Elvin

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade Extras: Ocean's Elvin Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

Years pass and the group has fun...chasing prey!

An idea to start the new year with......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Las Vegas!

Jenny made sure for the third time, that her service cart stuffed full of snacks and other food items, plus drinks was all good as the service only elevator traveled up to the huge full floor suite on the casino's top floor. She had quietly taken this job several months ago to garner info on the casino's high rollers and when they might be fit to be taken!

Tonight was the night, the staff was all-a-buzz about the high roller suit tonight! The owner had cleared it of a top named, plus very rich guest and shoved them out the buildings doors when they complained...it was said that that leaving guest had ROARED at the staff..."I will take my business elsewhere!"

The reply from head management at the time..."Please do...these guests have little time to wait and do gamble TEN times what you do!" and that was said to a billionaire!

All of that, plus the huge rumor that the 'buy in' for this private game was TEN MILLION and up, plus all of that COLD HARD CASH or something as untraceable was sitting right in the suite AND not in the casino vaults! Then add those rumors, the owner of the casino was showing up...whoever that was? As no one was sure who actually owned one of Las Vegas's top five casinos, the owner was hidden from public knowledge by layer after layer of shell companies and the manager of the casino floor, he held the state gaming license AND who, how or what of getting all that past the state commission was very strange!

Having a gaming license held by a 'no name' shell company meant, this person had connections and was powerful at the very least! Jenny wanted to see, the what or the who this owner was, she craved after that kind of bankable and marketable info, Jenny craved is so much like life giving air!

The elevator doors finally opened to the top floor and Jenny guided the large cart down the wide hallway towards this floor's only door a few yards away. This hallway was a service only hallway and hidden away from the guest hallway, entrance way and elevator was at the far end of the floor. Jenny gave the cart a small shove, as the hover moto-vator of the large service cart made it effortless, even with the cart being six foot tall, three foot wide and nearly eight long filled with several hundreds pounds of food!

Jenny nodded to the rooms only guard or really 'host', all this guy did was make sure the guests were fed, happily and losing millions in money to the casino! "Hi Jenny, all full with our order?" he asked while taking the cart's contents list from its holder on the side.

"Yes sir..." she grinned warmly.

"It's just James please, anyone working my floor is a teammate." said the gray haired man obviously trained in some Disney resort at one time during his long career, they always did that 'first name only' bit in the amusement parks and branded 'theme' hotels!

"Yes James..." Jenny smiled once more and gave it a bit more 'sugar' to please the man. Because if this job worked out and her accomplices successfully robbed the place...staying on this job might gain her even more money with very little risk! Yes Jenny was that smart, she would not take part in the actual robbery and was protected by several 'cut-out' contacts that did not lead back to her. Plus she had long range plans, she wanted to hide her cash for now, invest it and then in a decade or so, pull it all out and then retire rich at age thirty five when she moved overseas!

James thumbed the last lock to the suite's service area and let Jenny guide the cart past him. Once in the room with the door shut to the hallway, he opened the large fridge and then pulled the carts chiller door open as he started to load the food into it, "Jenny please grab a service of this and this and that..." the well dressed host pointed out what he wanted done, "and take them into the room, set them all out on the bar top nearest the doors for the guests."

"Yes James, I got it!" she bubbled pulling a large covered trays of food from the cart's shelves on the 'hot' side of its cabinet, then placed them on a smaller nicer made service cart and quickly rolled the cart into the suite.

Inside the vast twenty thousand foot plus suite, Jenny noticed that the staff had pulled one of the conversation areas out of the huge living/greeting room and placed a fine card table nearest that wall. Around that large dozen spot table, sat several women, a few appeared to be over or near thirty and a few looked like teens or early twenties...then one looked very much to Jenny like she was sixteen at best AND she was being served from an expensive scotch bottle...one of the hotels most expensive scotch brands even!

The room had nearly a dozen ladies in it, some sitting at the card table, a few eating snacks in the living area and lastly a few watching the huge Holo-TV that was showing a sporting event. That last group was cheering or howling as one NASCAR racing team's car made a move for first place, then made it! Jenny noted the team name in the network scroll at the screen's bottom....Moore racing!

Jenny started to pull out the trays of food and place them on the long bar top when the game hit half-time and the ladies came closer or turned around. That is when she spotted that at least three were elves or dark elves!

Dark elves....Jenny had heard of them, heck most had seen them on TV from a show coming from that tiny island in the Caribbean where the leader, the queen was one and she changed many rich ladies into one of her kind with Gene splicing or DNA manipulation! That is how the queen was changed, rumor was she did it by accident and was at one time a GUY and not a girl!

Jenny was making sure the last tray she put out was all set and the dips for the fries were uncovered and still hot or cold as needed. As she glanced up, she looked right into the sky blue eyes of a tall blonde smiling to her, "Are the meats coming soon?" she asked.

Jenny was taken back by the girl that looked no more than a teen, dressed in a tight leather outfit that showed off her beautiful body, accentuating her every sexy curve! That is when Jenny wanted desperately to be with her, obey her, have her favors! "Ahhh I will get them in the next run to the service room Ma'am..."

"Great...thanks!" the beauty smiled back and turned back to the food to fill a plate for a friend still sitting at the gaming table. The tall blonde sat back in her spot and shared the plate with one of the Dark elves. Then she leaned over to a woman next to her that had all white skin, black hair with a rather nice red stripe down the center hanging 'just' so over her forehead and she giggled as the other girl spoke to her.

That white skinned lady glanced Jenny's way and she was filled instantly with an abundance of LUST, a want, a need to have sex right now. A slap from the blonde on the girl's arm made it all vanish with sudden pop and ended up with the white girl's pouting and veiled whispering back to the blonde's slap.

Jenny left the suite before anything even more strange happened to here and when she closed the doors to the service area, she just had to ask James, "Who are all of these girls...so exotic...strange and down right weird in some cases?" she questioned her boss with a tilt of her head remembering that Lust and that want to be with the blonde.

"They are guests Jenny and some of our guests...JUST like these are not all human...get it?" James told her flatly while pulling a large box from the chiller section of the service cart.

"Mutants?" she squeaked out not having been around so many at one time that she knew of?

"And do you care...their money is green and the tips are BIG....so do you care or not, I have to ask once again?" he asked, but more demanded, like he was telling her that a TIP was gone and she was about to be fired... fired like tossed right out a nearby window!

"Nope, don't bug me and money is money!" she smiled while pulling out the last box from the chiller. "Ahhh James what is this box?" she asked placing it on the cart for now, "I had to wait while they checked it out to me and it came from a safe in the beverage room that I have never seen before today!" Jenny though on to seeing that safe only just today, she had worked here for over a year and in the high rollers area and only saw it today...that was strange.

James flipped open the lid on a well made and exquisitely made wooden box. Inside was a large bright silver tray that he pulled out from the side and a dozen silver cups to match. "This is Elven brandy or Sidhe wine to some and it's called 'the queen's special reserve'...AND she, the queen I am told is only the one who can 'allow' a person buy any amount with her permission, because there is only one maker as of now on the whole planet that hold the patent and recipe for this especially rare brandy!"

"How much?" Jenny pondered out and was dying to know that figure, as James pulled out one of four bottles housed within the box's divided soft leather interior.

"I don't know, the casino owner bought it for the suite and they don't list prices on the invoices. But in any case, if you are called to serve this. PLEASE serve it only in the silver cups, as anything else will ruin the wine and serve it in small batches to at least three guests so as not to waste it...because it evaporates in just an hour after you open the bottle!" he warned her.

Jenny pulled a second bottle from the case to give it a closer look. The finely made bottle looked like hand blown glass, but not quite and seemed to be capped off in a silver metal top with strange writing all over the seals. "Ohh Jenny, if you handle that. Please use gloves, as the contents are a bit too much for humans...a drop on your skin might kill you or make you drunk for days and DO NOT drink it at all!" He warned firmly, "To us humans this simple brandy is poison and will certainly kill you on the spot!"

"Wow, the elves drink this?" she gasped out while quickly placing the bottle back in its cubby hole.

"Yes and I am not kidding. Then add this," he said pulling out the last fine box from the larger one, "this chocolate is for the elves only, please keep it or all of them on the silver tray so as not to mix them up with other candies and replace any uneaten ones back in this box for safe keeping!"

"Do the rest or other guests eat anything else as strange as all of this...that I should know about?" she had to ask!

"Yes......." James trailed off thinking about something he had seen and shook his head of the thoughts, "AND you don't want to know!"

"James?" asked him next with a bit more playfulness hanging on her words, ones that might promise something sexual to come later, "I heard that the buy in was high for this game and in cash?"

James gave into the play like a trout biting a top of the line lure, "Yes, they all did and...." he lowered his voice to a whisper, "the 'buy in' is in the suite...hidden!"

Jenny bubbled at the idea of all that money, here in the suite and ready for the taking as she smiled back at James, "Neat!" she said thinking of her cut of the action and now she had the info needed for the heist...that money was indeed conformed here!

During the next hour, Jenny helped James pass out the new cold food and new hot food that replaced empty spots on the bar top or refilled spots of food that had gone a little cold.

During that time she took several mental notes of the girls in the room.

Jenny noted that all of them wore some of the most expensive and exclusive clothing lines made, some of the dresses or outfits were surely 'one-off's' made for the customer by the designer ONLY...that meant money and lots of it to Jenny!

A big plus was that all of ladies wore very expensive jewelry and the elves seemed to be wearing elven made jewelry...Jenny made a note of that for later, to tell her group not to take that or those. As they were impossible to fence and elves would come for them no matter what! No one, no professional thief or fence in their right mind, messed with elves and their personal, historic and or magical items!

A few of the women or Jenny thought might be young 'girls' by the ages they appeared to be? Some of them definitely stuck in her mind...One was called many times, Kelly or 'Kel' and seemed only to be about eighteen at best even though she was tossing back fine scotch shots while being dealt hands at the poker table and what was strange most of all was her clothes! Or the way or what she wore was chosen...she had a nice dress outfit on, top of the line and the capper was nearly knee high riding boots with color chromed steel capped toes?

Then were the dark elf twins with deep purple skins, one dressed the part of a fine businesswoman, the other was a bit more wild with a leather jacket and its back covered in an evil hello kitty logo, plus many matching patches on her outfit! But the best part, was that Jenny was very sure they were the same Drow that did several fantasy movies a decade or so back?

Whereas as the other two Drow/dark elves had grayish skin, one went for the elegant business lady look and the other for a more 'punky' street vibe that matched the odder twin of the first pair...like they hung out a lot outside of the group at times?

Then came the three older women of the large group, each with refined tastes that showed. One was elegant in her choices. One was obviously VERY rich and more or actuality leaning towards 'male' in her clothing choices and might be one...a guy that is! The last one was a redhead that must be from Scotland by her accent and choice of beverage...she brought and only drank one band and it seemed to be HER brand like she owned it!

The last of the three was elegant in her clothing, but had the 'vib' of watching her back at all times, then add she was marked by strangely all white hair for someone so young or at the most middle aged?

Most of the last pack that seemed to stay together and then hang along with the Drows was a group of regular appearing elves...if elves, or any type of elf was or were 'regular' Jenny thought to herself? But one was green haired, another was darker black, one more was a dark honey blond and the last girl was a fiery red head that seemed at times to lead the group?

~o~O~o~

Down nearly one hundred floors in a service area, Jenny was bubbling with excitement at having just left the high roller suite and ducked into a service storage room that she knew was not covered by the casino's very extensive security system and surveillance systems!

Jenny pulled a communicator disk from her sock, then tapped it on and the device came to life in her palm. A bright holo-display in washed out greens and blues hovered in her outstretched hand as she swished it over to her contacts list and tapped the air above one number. This cheap communicator was a 'throw away' model, totality untraceable to most cops or companies and did not have a good display in full color that could fool the human eye at time or even had a holo-reader/scanner, so that the caller could be shown 'live' to whom they called.

The holo buzzed a bit before it fully formed and finally showed a cartoon Elmer Fudd that was an avatar of her contact within the ring of robbers. The small Elmer smiled to her as it spoke, "Well what's the deal?"

"It's a perfect gem, no guards, all girls or women and they are LOADED!" Jenny bubbled out more than excited.

"Any issues or warnings for the boys?" the cartoon asked.

"Yes....some of the girls are elves and I have heard they can be nasty at times. So don't take any of their personal jewelry at all, darn magic or historic items might be mixed in with them and we don't want them after us...regular money being stolen, they will let the human cops or the feds deal with...ELF stuff, they come for ya personally...so I have heard on the streets over the years." Jenny warned the small cartoon hunter.

"Humm elves...sounds good, they are always loaded with money in some form or another! Then add they always have something other than data cash or chips, they want HARD currency in their hands!"

"Ohhh I will mention this, two of the girls are twins that did some acting in a few 'sword and sorcery' movies when I was little, never really watched any of them and they might have skills or know how to fight somewhat because of that role they played? Just saying!" Jenny warned.

"Any other notes, like where the 'buy in' is at inside the suite?" the cartoon asked coldly keeping to business.

"I did not see one...a safe that is, but I am sure the 'buy-in' is there because I was told it was...no safe insight in the main suite? But the money might be in a bedroom or smaller attached suite on the floor. There are six adjoining ones up on the top floor and they bought out the whole floor for the week plus and that costs lots of cash, then add the casino owner is up in the room with them all...I was told, so she, he or what it is, they are loaded for sure!" Jenny fussed over having not seen any money or a safe that the money might be in and that worried her that all cash might really be in the casino's large safe and that James had lied to her!

"Fine,..." the holo nearly hissed out, "In any case, your finders fee is already in your account and you will get your percentage over that amount if we find anything of value over the costs." the cartoon Elmer, reminded Jenny that she might get zero after the basic cost of the caper and that she only got a small 'slice' of the profits at best. The ones who would do the real robbing, they got the bigger cuts and then the 'fixers' who sponsored this heist received the biggest cuts of all!

"Thanks and I'll keep my eyes and ears out for more info!" she smiled

"And we will keep in-touch...plus send you any leads in your area to check out," the cartoon said and then faded in a pop of light.

Jenny closed the communicator, then snapped it in her hands with a soft pop and tossed it into a recycle bin. She would be sent a new one if the 'Fixers' wanted her or she had several 'dead-drops' to send messages via if she had found new targets!

~o~O~o~

In cyberspace

The team of thieves has a hacker or what some call a 'slicer' bashing large, but well hidden holes in the large casinos internal security system. She was in the mainframe with only a few seconds of hacking and in that time she had managed to turn off most of the buildings alarms and connections to the local police. Next she placed all of the building's elevators under her control...there was only one flaw...one small hiccup...one of the programs logo page's looked like a Cyberkitty or cat for 'just' a second to the hacker? That worried her a bit....she had seen or heard of that logo somewhere, but where she thought? But back to the job at hand!

"Team two and one...the bit is ready, all clear!" the hacker used her call sign of 'bit' to tell the two teams of thieves waiting down in the parking garage below the casino that all was set and ready for them to move out into the building!

Down over 100 floors below the high roller suite, a set of four large vans disgorged over a dozen well armed men and women with masks that move quickly through the large service parking are and right into the service docks area. The cameras only showed repeating rolled footage of 'all is well' to the security staff up in their sealed room, most of which was really several weeks old!

The expert team overwhelmed to three guards in the area in seconds and a few of the staff with knockout darts or well placed taser shots, then quickly tied them all up in zip ties to be sure of no later issues with them loose after coming too.

Part of the pack of thieves stayed on this level, as the rest loaded quickly into three waiting elevators that the hacker had pre-called to this floor and at the same time she locked out the rest of the banks elevators stopping on this floor as well as each door of the staircases!

Up in the high roller suite, two elevators stopped in the service section of the floor and the last team stopped at its place, right at the main hallway of the long line of connected rooms. The team filed out, then right into each smaller attached suite as they went towards the mains suite's double entry door. They checked and cleared each room in-turn as they made way towards the floor's main suite a the hallways end.

With each smaller suite checked and clear of any guests or issues, the team locked each door with a thick bar to keep it closed from both within and back out into the hallway and that sealed off any chance of escape for any future victims, without them bashing the whole door out of its frame!

When the team regrouped at the suite's main double doors, the leader did a silent count until he waved at one member holding a SWAT team style door ram and he swung one huge hit that blew both doors off their hinges.

Rohanna was just leaving the catering service near the main entry, when both entry doors flew open and hung from shattered hinges and lock mountings. Nearly a dozen men swept into the room aiming battle rifles and shotguns at all of the casino's guests, at the same time a larger group came in both of the suite's service doors and added to the disarray!

The leader being one of the first in the suite aimed his rifle at the confused Drow, "GET on the floor...we are taking everything we want!" the masked man barked his orders!

"Ahhh...Ayla, are they yours?" Rohanna tilted her head towards the armed group and asked her friend, plus the casino's owner as Rohanna steadied a large plate of hot food in her hands.

"NOT MINE!" the multi-billionaire yelled back and seemed to be complying with the man's orders!

"Should we kill them?" both Drow sang in Elvin stereo from different sides of the room, one near the door and the other twin was sitting at the gambling table playing.

Ayla, billionaire tycoon gave his answer in Elvin while cringing, then shook his head back to the Drow, "Please don't, I'll cover the losses today. Its far less trouble than you smearing the whole suite in layers of blood and burnt blasted bodies!"

Yes, Ayla and all the humans in the suite...well beside the criminals knew fluent Elven or Sidhe and knew it well! Ayla, a mutant human knew it well after having spent his formative high school years in a dorm with at least four of the creatures around him everyday and one or more on his school training team all the time he was there! Then Jadis as well, plus Jobe and his Drow DNA experiments knew it because it was a good language to learn and nearly no other humans knew it!

Then there was Kelly, Mel, Kyley and Sara to add in next. Of course they all knew the language and thousands of others by heart...they were minor gods in their own right or GOO, the Great Old Ones...ancient beyond belief!

The Drow smiled back evilly to the older looking human that she had schooled with for years, "But the four 'B's...are fun, Blood, burnt, blasted, DEAD bodies, I added a 'D' in...so shoot me!"

That is when Bree yelped from across the room as a group of robbers coming from the service kitchen waved for her and a few others nearby to move over too and away from the living/meeting area of the suite, "Hey, lets...JUST let-em go ahead and rob us...it will be fun drawing lots on which one of us gets to chase them!"

"I LIKE THAT BREE!" the Drow sang back out to her and the room in Sidhe, then got nods from the group as a whole...then add several evil smiles!

"Ohhhhh fuck that, Let me toss them all out the windows...then we can get back to poker!" Kelly yelled out very much mad as hell in Sidhe, that someone had her or her friends at gunpoint!

Then much older looking Jadis smirked back to the teenage appearing Kelly standing next to her, "Ahhh Kel girl...we are up 100 floors!"

"So..." Kelly instantly sassed back, "AND your point is?" she smiled darkly.

"Well just aim for the pool then?"
Kyley said with a laugh.

"A fall of 100 floors and you think a pool landing would help?" Jadis questioned the GOO's logic.

"It can't hurt?" Kyley shrugged back with a smile.

"Well it's on the other side of the building! SO let's just not do that and keep to my suggestion of letting them rob us and we have more fun in trying to catch them, plus get the money back!" Bree or some know as 'Whisper' said as the armed group waved or shoved here and the other women closer to the room's long wall.

"Both of you need to shut up with whatever babble you all were speaking...or I'll shoot you RIGHT in the face with THIS!" one masked man barked as he waved a shotgun in Jadis's face.

"Do you know who I am...who we are...well buddy I....." Jadis started to warn the man, but a loud bark from Bree in Elvin stopped her, "Shut it...you are going to ruin our fun!"

"Shut up or BANG...I will shoot you in the face!" the man very loudly yelled his renewed warning!

"Ohhh no, you are not shooting me in the face....this outfit is a one off Vera Wang, that she alone custom fit to me...shoot Sara in the face...she likes it!" Jadis laughed then 'bumped' into the white skinned GOO next to her.

"Hey, hey now. I might have been shot once to the noggin with a fifty cal! But that don't mean I like that feeling any little bit....So if you still want to blast somebody Elmer Fudd, shoot Kyley the tall blonde over there, I am sure she will love the 'new' experience!" Sara purred out like only a demon of lust could and tilted her head towards the tall blonde just yards away.

"Ya...that sounds so cool," the taller blonde giggled, "I have never been shot in the face by one of those. Now I have been shot by arrows or spells, burned, had my head cut off, fell three miles to go splat on the ground, been roasted by dragon's fire, fell into acid once, then lava once, crushed as a mountain fell on me, drowned a few times, hacked up by swords, axes, knives...aww heck just name the blade or blunt weapon and its hit me or tried to kill me!" the blonde bubbled out more than excitedly!

"NO...shoot her somewhere else darn it....her blood is JUST hell to get out of chiffon!" a green haired woman next to the blond barked and rolled her eyes.

"NUMBER FOUR...Just keep them quiet!" the obvious group leader ordered because of the large number '1' on his shoulder pads, then he barked at a few other of the suite's gamblers while shoving his rifle into Rohanna's side to move her along faster, "Now you get over there with them! Number five, six and seven of you nine start bagging our loot and look for a safe. Remember all of you...resistance is futile!" the leader warned the room's guests once again.

"Hey take it easy with that darn thing, it might go off and hurt one of your buddies!" Rohanna growled and took a place in the lineup of women along the room's longest wall.

One woman thief with noticeably the largest bust line out of the female thieves and 'seven' on her shoulder patch nodded to the order. Then 'seven' pulled out a large black bag from a backpack that one of the other men wore that was also busy watching the ladies and she walked up to Rohanna first, "Jewelry NOW!" the thief demanded.

"What my personal stuff...ohh hell and no!" Rohanna barked back to the shorter girl.

"Number seven, leave that one and the rest of the pointy eared elves out of the collection. I don't need their jewels, OR the chance they are magic and VERY traceable because they are!...KEEP moving on to the humans and take it all, miss nothing!" the leader ordered.

Seven nodded and moved on to Jadis with the same order, "Jewels NOW!"

"Ohhh you are going to pay for this...I stole most of that fair and square!" Jadis hissed out while dropping several of her large rings, bracelets and a huge diamond necklace she ripped from her own neck into the black bag.

Number 'seven' moved on to the rest, but skipped over Sara, "Aww you're not taking any of my stuff...I am not an elf like them!" Sara said feeling left out once again just because of her looks alone.

"You have pointy ears like one...now shut it!" the leader warned.

"Now big boy, I can lose those and have 'other' things added in their place!" she purred out as her ears lost their points and her breasts grew in size by leaps and bounds, then started to overflow her top!

"SARA!" Bree warned, "Now none of that and no eating snacks between meals!" the elf chastised the GOO that could eat humans and did so many times in her history!

"Ohhhh POOOO!" Sara pouted out as her dress deflated, "He looks like so much fun! AND besides, I already ate this morning."

"You can fuck him later on if you win the draw to chase them!" Rehanna added in Elvin!

One of the robbers came back into the room and sighed out to his boss, "No safe in here or any of the smaller attached suites number 1, all we found was empty room safes."

"Shut up all of you, no more talking...now you...there." the leader warned again, then pointed his rifle at Ayla, "You seem to be the leader or one of them, where is your buy in for this game?"

"You walked right past it." Ayla shrugged back nonchalantly.

"WHERE!" the leader barked as he lost his coolness.

"The shoe box on the small table by the door....moron, " Ayla said just under his breath that last insulting word.

The boss or leader spun around to that side of the room and noticed the box sitting on the table. He and his group had just walked right on by the large shoe box! he shook his head at the sight, then walked swiftly over to the small decorative glass topped table and flipped the top off a large cardboard 'Goodkind sports shoes'...shoe box there, then tossed about inside the box several dozen small bags. Some were made of leather, some cloth or some silk and a few of them were 'crown royal' bottle bags!, "What is this, all of this stuff is not cash?" he wondered out.

"Each bag is about ten million or more US dollars. So what did you except us to have? All us have that in cash, at what twenty pounds in hundreds per million and that would be over two hundred and twenty pounds per ten million or for each small bag...You should thank us for not having to move a ton of money right now Sheeeeesh!...I do you a favor and this is the thanks I get for saving you on manpower!"

The leader slung his rifle over his back to keep it out of the way and tossed through the box counting out silently. He then worked at untying one small bag, but had to pull a large knife off his chest's combat harness to cut the bag's top loose and a small pile of diamonds filled his hand, "Wow well over two dozen bags in here, that means that each of you girls bet over ten million or more just for today's game? Wow big spenders and thanks for the gift!" he snarked.

"Well not all of us are that rich!" the green haired Gwen sighed out.

"Speak for yourself twerp!" Jadis sneered out.

"Ohhh have not heard that one in two decades bitch!" Gwen barked back.

"Fuck off elf short stack!" Jadis barked to the shorter Gwen.

"OR what...you are going to tell daddy on me?" Gwen sassed back and rubbed it in about Jadis's daddy being a well sought after master villain.

"Ohhhhh you..." Jadis growled as she started to move the girl's way and was shoved back to the wall by one of the armed women of the group.

"Come here six and get out your bag...then the rest of you bitches shut it!" after the man who had said that the team had found nothing, he moved over next to his boss while he pulled out a bag from off his backpack and opened it. Now with an empty bag to fill, the leader tossed the small bags into the black sack making mental notes of the count and as he did, he noted tags on each small bag that were surely the amounts in each one and two initials of the bag's owner he was sure of!

"Okay we got what we came for...now...ladies," he sassed out like he was acting like a gentlemen..."We are leaving, BUT the ALL the doors will be barred shut and have bombs attached with a sensor and timer, each one can be set off remotely or by anyone FUCKING with them....in twenty minutes you can call the cops and the bombs will self disarm in thirty minutes...that I guarantee!...BYE NOW!" he grinned while his team of thieves filed out several doors, then the sounds of something being placed out each freshly closed elevator door could be heard in the room.

"Well now that they are gone, how long do we give them to run!" Nikki asked her friends.

"Well redhead..." Sara sassed over to her blood oath sister, "I'd say a few days, maybe a week?"

"Well let's set some very basic ground rules?" Mel suggested while taking a seat at the card table.

"Ground rules..." Rohanna pondered back, "We or one of us finds them, gets our stuff back and then shhhhick!" the Drow slices at her neck to show what is done finally!

"No you silly DROW, no killing! We do this by draw of the cards, then take turns from there...it's all catch and release, so the next one of us can try for the fun of the CHASE!"

"Well then rules?" Bree asked.

"I suggest a time limit, the first out getting the least...say a week, then the next one gets two and so on! If they get them, make some pic's of all of them, then let them go!"

"With the money?" one red head girl asked in a very heavy Scottish accent.

"YA, Emily! " Ayla grins to the Scott, "that way they have a chance to get away, because without cash they have none versus most of us here?"

"What about help?" Gwen asked knowing that she had government contacts that most of the room did not have.

"Easy, use what you got and if just if you have the same contacts as anyone else...you still can use it or them!" Kyley added in knowing that she had lots, but most of them crossed lines with many others in the room.

"What about use of governments?" Jobe had to ask, because she ruled over one!

"That one is out, no armies or minions doing all your work. you can have contacts work for info, but not do the actual WORK! AKA, you have to get your hands dirty qweeeny!" Gwen grinned meanly to the ruler of a small island nation.

Most of the group nodded back as Kyley spoke, "That's a good rule, but lets add in followers to....because Sara has lots them with her church and so do I in my own ways!"

"Ohh then lets add this...no asking a god or goddess to point them out...like 'Gaea' you two Drow or the elves here." Sara added in with a warm knowing grin.

"I would, heck WE would never do that, as doing so is very un-warrior like and not a true HUNT!...We love to hunt, it's the best part!" Rohanna hissed back and her twin nodded, "why cheat Sara, we already have their scents to track them by and will find them in due time!" Rehanna said while sniffing the room once again.

"I like this and agree!" Bree laughed out.

"All agreed to..."Ayla asked the group and got quick nods all around.

"Well let's draw then, Kelly said while handing the casino's human dealer a fresh unopened deck of cards, that she shuffled quickly then 'fanned' over the felt table top.


~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

Copyright © 2019 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the hunt is on!

should be fuuuuuunnnn

DogSig.png

A Wild Hunt

The hunt is out!
Torch light, shadows and screams.

The hunters quest!
Fierce, savage, tireless mistresses of the hunt.

The Fates show their cruelest face,
To those who hide from fierce pursuit.

Not very smart crooks they

Not very smart crooks they know nothing about the people they just robbed, always helps to do a little research granted they had very little time. Their just lucky they were in a playful mood and decided not to just take them out and forget about the hunt.

I don't know if it was

I don't know if it was playful or cruel and unusual punishment especially because they did not understand what was being said.

Maybe the readers should make

shadowsblade's picture

Maybe the readers should make a vote---muahhahaha!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Now THAT'S entertainment!

I just wonder whether the inside woman will be caught like the rest. I do wonder whether any of the diamonds are marked in a way they can follow.

Those thieves really don't know who - and especially what - they are dealing with! ;)

Jorey
.

Darwinism

Gr8tS4g3's picture

So these cretins don't recognise the daughters of Gizmatik and Dr Diabolik? They don't recognise world famous super model and Queen of the elves Nikki? They don't recognise the Twins? They don't recognise Ayla Goodkind? We are talking about a room full of famous, VERY powerful bad asses and none of these witless dopes could be arsed to do any research? Seriously?!!!
This is Death by Darwinism in action here, none of these genetically inferior sub humans are smart enough to live - feel free to pitilessly annihilate them as an example to others.

The Nature of Monkey is Irrepressible!

The existance of stupidity has been proven

Jamie Lee's picture

Pulling on Superman's cape is nothing compared to what those ignorant fools just did. Sara alone could have taken all of them out were it not for the Drow wanting some fun and games.

Those poor morons don't know just how close they came to becoming dog chow in the blink of a Drow's eye, but they are about to find out who those people really are and wish they hadn't learned that fact.

Because the morons don't know the abilities of those in the room, they don't know that their little explosives won't keep them in the room. Or know they could be dead meat before they even leave the loading bay. Porting is not held captive be a simple door, or much else for that matter.

More of this story is needed to watch the morons realize just how stupid the were when the Drows find them.

Others have feelings too.

Fun, fun, Fun!!

Glad to see these (???) all together (again).!! Missed a couple somewhere?? Hope we don't have to wait long for more to come. : )

alissa