Alexa: The Next Adventures

Printer-friendly version

Hi everyone, Debbie V here. As you may or may not know, Kris and I were very good friends, and we’d often share snippets of chapters for each other to look over, or sometimes just for fun. These snippets below are some of those that I felt deserved to be shared with the audience that loved her work so much. These are all her own words- I haven’t altered or added anything beyond a quick spellcheck. The stories are presented in rough chronological order and as such may overlap with previous ‘continuing adventures’.

####

Marty looked at the two guys he had hired. “I think it’s dark enough. Why don’t you two start whenever you are ready” The two fireworks experts went down to the farthest corner and began setting up. Marty had decided to go all out this year and hire a couple of professionals and shoot of this year’s display, Of course, I had to throw my two cents in.

“Got demoted this year Rob?” I teased my wife’s Uncle.

“I did a great job last year” Rob said defensively.

“Yeah you did.” John, Jenny’s cousin shot in “You almost burned down grandma’s house” Those of us who had been attendance all laughed, leaving Rob a bit embarrassed.

“Good thing Dad was down there with a fire extinguisher” Jason, John’s twin brother added, leaving Rob silent.

We arranged our chairs around the patio, so we could see everything. Following Saturday’s wedding, our good friends Nikki and Sarah had decided to stay over and enjoy the festivities of the Fourth. But not only that, Stephanie and Kayla had returned from San Francisco earlier today to enjoy the Fourth with us as well. We told the couple to they could relax and enjoy themselves here, which they did. It was great seeing the two able to drop the public persona and be the true couple we knew them to be.

Mary, mom and Bridget came out of the house while AJ delivered the beer and the older folks grabbed chairs. I could see rob was moping a bit. I elbowed Jenny and pointed over to him. “Its OK Rob. Maybe next year we can line up the fire department to be here and you can shoot fireworks off.” I couldn’t stop giggling at this. A smiling Rob told the two of us to watch it. “The wedding is over, I don’t have to be nice to you” He told us, which earned a double tongue shot from us.

As the fireworks began, I looked around. There were five lounge chairs and all were occupied 5 couples. To our right, Julie and Andrew had one chair and the Meathead had dragged himself off the lake and occupied another with Katie. To our left, Snikki occupied one chair and Stayla another. And right in the center, Jenny was cuddled into me. Just as a large weeping shot went off, I pulled Jenny close and kissed her. “Love you babe.” I whispered.

“I love you more everyday Lex. Thanks for saying Yes”

####

Nikki’s phone went off as we sat around. Jenny and I had just come back from Paris and were going to spend a few days with Nikki and Sarah before we headed back to Minnesota and get back on with a ‘normal’ life. We had gotten into London the night before and Nikki had decided to take the day off. Nikki looked at the caller ID and got a funny look on her face. She excused herself and went into the bedroom. The other three of us continued to chat about our trip to Disneyland Paris. “I can’t believe you actually survived Jenny. Alexa on her honeymoon at Disney? She must have been a handful?” Jenny laughed and told Sarah she did have to reign me in a few times. I began to playfully pout about being teased by my friend and my wife, until Jenny pulled me in for a hug. I briefly, and jokingly tried to fight it off, but I soon wilted, as expected.

Nikki exited the bedroom with a confused look on her face. “Alexa, do you have anything like a business suit with you?” she asked. The other three of us looked at each other and then back at Nikki. Sarah was the first to ask why. “That was Joshua. He wants me to bring Alexa in for a meeting.” The four of us were confused as to why the head of Heavenly Talent wanted to meet me. Jenny was the first to embrace the idea. She pulled me in a gave me a sensuous kiss. “He just wants to show the rest of the world what I already know, you are absolutely beautiful.” I blushed at the comment, but I was also nervous.

Sarah said she probably had something in her collection that I could wear, so the four of us retired to the bedroom. Twenty minutes later, Nikki and I were in her car and on our way to the offices of one of the most prestigious talent agencies in all of England. I fidgeted a bit in my seat as I worried that I wasn’t dressed nearly as well as my friend. The navy pinstripe suit was a little tighter than my suits back home but seem to look the part very well. I had thrown a lacy camisole on underneath it and between me and Jenny we found a pair of stylish shoes that worked well with the ensemble. “You look perfect Alexa. Just relax.” Nikki told me, but I still was not at ease about what was going on.

The two of us entered the lobby and were greeted by two familiar faces. “Hey girlies” Jacinta said from behind the receptionist desk and standing next to her was Jamie. “You pulled that off quickly Nikki.” The famous model told her protégé, before turning to me “And you look very nice. And in much better shape than the last time I saw you Alexa” she teased. I blushed a bit at that, remembering back to the morning after Jessica and Paige’s wedding. “Come with me you two, let’s head up to see Joshua.” We let Jamie lead the two of us up the stairs and to what was marked as a conference room. Jamie gave a soft knock before opening the door and letting us.

“Nikki! How are you today? And Alexa! How is the beautiful newlywed?” Joshua boomed as we entered the stylish meeting room. There was another man sitting at the table. One that I recognized. “Hello Alexa” Archie Christian, the head of, I guess I can say it now, my Family’s European operations said. “Good to see you again, and you as well Nikki.” My confusion was even deeper. Jamie took a seat next to Joshua, and as I was practically pushed by my British sister to take the seat next to Jamie. Nikki then sat down next to me. My head was spinning even more as to why I was here. Joshua told Archie to begin.

“When I was over for your wedding, Alexa, your father-in-law had some discussions regarding some in-house informational videos we wished to make for our various European operations. This was an item that we had discussed streamlining for some time, look for that one face for The Thompson Companies. At your reception it hit me when I saw one of your guests, Mrs. Milton here.” Archie looked over at Jamie and nodded. Jamie just smiled at the gesture, before he moved on. “Jamie was very gracious to my and Marty’s inquiries. And after I got back I had a meeting with Joshua regarding this very thing, and another with Jamie. We came to an agreement that we would work with Heavenly Talent in the production of these videos. Not only that but they are willing to also produce the ones for the American businesses” Archie paused for a moment and took a sip of water.

“While talking with Jamie, one thing she said back at your wedding kept coming back to me. I have talked with your father-in-law about this and at first he was extremely reluctant, but eventually he thought it was a good idea.”

I looked at Archie and asked what that was. Archie smiled at me. “Jamie said there was one person that should do these videos. She was beautiful and would have some passion for the company’s values. And we took that into consideration, but we impressed on her we really wanted her for Europe. We wanted a star. But for America this person would be perfect.” I was still confused. But I began to wonder if it was Jenny they wanted to use.

“So. You brought me in to talk to Jenny about doing these videos?” I asked. Archie gave me a smile.

“No, Alexa. Jamie said we should use you.” Archie said calmly. I was in shock.

“You want Jenny, not me” I tried to protest. I looked over at Nikki who had smile on her face. I tried to accuse her of setting me up. “I had nothing to do with this. I didn’t even know about it until just now, but Archie is right. You would be perfect.” Jamie reached over and took my hand I turned and looked at the woman who I knew there was no way I was even as beautiful as.

“You are perfect. It is after all now partly your company and you are smart, well-spoken and a beautiful woman. I told them they had the perfect person already back at your wedding. But I would be more than happy to share the stage with you.” I was still in shock. I am beautiful? I turned and looked at Nikki who just nodded. “You are beautiful, and you would be perfect.”

I stammered out that I would have to talk to Jenny first. All four of the others laughed. Joshua spoke up “You go home and speak with that beautiful wife of yours. I am sure she will agree with Jamie and Archie’s opinions.” With that Nikki and I got up and shook Archie and Joshua’s hands. Jamie led Nikki and I into the hallway. She told us to go back and talk to Jenny and that she was available if we have any questions. Nikki and I descended the stairs and out to Nikki’s car. As we began driving, I asked Nikki if she thought I could do it.

“Hell yes! Just like Jamie said, you are smart and articulate and a damn hot girly. Why wouldn’t you be perfect?” I thought about it as we made our way back to the flat. When we entered the Phillips-Thomas home, Nikki and I found our wives giggling away and an open, half drank bottle of wine sitting on the table. “Woo-hoo. Look what we got! Two hot women.” Jenny screamed out. Nikki and I looked at each other and smiled.

“Well if you can’t beat them, join them, I always say” I said to Nikki. We dropped our suit coats and joined our wives. I reached for a glass and Nikki began explaining what we had been up to. My nerves as tight as ever. At first Jenny said nothing, but sat there with her mouth wide open, next thing I knew I was being attacked by a squealing blonde-haired woman. Guess I am going to be in some videos.

####

“It’s right on Hennepin, about two blocks down from your hotel. Right Rosato’s. Um, Yeah. Um see you than Laura.” Marty said into the phone. And that’s when the nerves began for him. He and Marilyn had been divorced for almost a year, but this was to be his first date in some time. Yes, he had some dalliances years back, moments he was ashamed of. But it had been 30 years since he had been on a date with someone. But it was time. Time to move on.

He had met Laura Gardner at Ag Business Seminar the other day. She was the Executive Director of the Colorado Dairy Council. She was a widower; her husband having died three years ago from cancer. They had one son who had taken over the family’s dairy operation outside of Fort Collins. When Marty met her, he was taken at first by her looks. She had brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. But as he had spent some time around her, he realized what a great sense of humor she had and a bit of playfulness. He had become somewhat smitten with her. He wanted to ask her out the day before, but had lost his nerve. He had spent a sleepless night the previous night, kick himself for not asking her to dinner. He figured he had lost his chance. When she mentioned on Friday that she was meeting up with a cousin on Saturday for some shopping he knew he had his opening. He had dropped the hint at lunch and now he had finalized the plans. Now what?

Before he could answer that, one of the other dilemma’s in this little adventure walked by the door of his study ‘Hi, daddy.” Jenny said with a devilish smile. “Who is Laura?”

‘Ah, um, she is the, um Executive Director of the Colorado Dairy Council. We are going to meet up for, um, drinks later on.” Marty stammered. The evil grin on Marty’s daughter turned into a joyous smile.

“You have a date!?” Jenny squealed.

“It’s not a date. It’s two business people getting together to discuss mutual interests” Marty tried to say. It was a lie so bad, he didn’t even believe it.

“You have a date.” Jenny said to her father before coming to give him a hug. Just then. Marty’s final dilemma appeared.

“You have a what?” Marty’s other daughter, technically his daughter-in-law, said as she entered the room. After Alexa gave her wife a hello kiss before confronting Marty with her own accusing smile.

‘Relax you two. She is a very nice woman. And she has nothing going on tonight, so I thought I would see if she wanted to get something to eat.” The two girls look at each other and giggled. Alexa slid up next to her father-in-law and gave him a hug. He could see this was all in teasing him. He let out a groan. He looked over and saw an excited jenny.

‘Well come on daddy, we got to get you looking good for your hot date” she exclaimed as the two girls shared another giggle,

“Oh no you two, I have been dressing myself for over 50 years I can get dressed for a meeting with a woman. Now you two go and do whatever you two had planned.” Marty explained. Dejectedly, the married couple started leaving the room. Marty gave out one last warning. “And don’t come looking for me!” he warned the girls.

“Oh, we won’t. We are heading down to the Mall of America to do some shopping and hit Margaritaville. I am dying for a Cuban.” Alexa said as she linked hands wither wife. Marty told them not to spend a lot. “We won’t” she replied as she rounded the corner. She looked over at Jenny.

“I know where they are going. Let’s go check her out.” Jenny said. Alexa giggled and gave her wife another kiss.

“Just another reason I love you babe” Alexa told her.

An hour later, Marty was standing in the entry at his friend Paul’s restaurant. He was as nervous as school boy while he waited. Paul saw this and asked friend if he wanted some wine or a drink while he waited. “I’m fine Paul. Thanks” Mary said while he paced.

“Just relax my friend. It will be fine. I will even make sure than Joey makes the perfect meal.” Just than Paul noticed a single woman enter his restaurant. He gave Marty a quick up nod of approval. Marty spun around and saw the woman who had put him in the state he was in.

‘Laura” he said somewhat excitedly. Enough to make her giggle a bit. Marty blushed but at his enthusiasm. ‘It’s, um. Good to see you again. Glad you could make it.”

“Well thank you for inviting me. This looks like a terrific place and I do love Italian” Laura said. Marty turned to his friend, who was busy staring at the woman before him. Marty rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. Paul began to stammer.

“Oh, yeah. Welcome to Rosato’s ma’am. If you will follow me I will show you to your table.” Paul led the way and brought the two back to his table. As the reached it, Paul slapped his friend on the back as another sign of approval. Marty started helping Laura off with her coat when he noticed the two people at the next table. He lit out a little groan.

“Is everything all right Marty?” Laura asked. He could see that something was obviously bothering him. That when she heard one the girls at the next table address her date.

“Hi Marty. Fancy meeting you here.” The brunette said. The blonde next to her was giggling too much to say anything.

Marty just shook his head. “Laura, I would like to introduce you to my girls. The blonde who can’t stop laughing is my daughter Jenny. The brunette with the smug smile on her face is Jenny’s wife Alexa.”

####

2:44 AM 15 Sept 2018 Wayzata, MN

The specialized ring tone is what woke me up

“London calling to the faraway towns” my phone blared out. I reached for the phone.

“What could you possibly want? It’s the middle of the night” I said without even saying hello. Jenny stirred to my side.

“Happy Jexy Day!” Sarah and Nikki called out. And even though I was trying to figure out exactly where I was, it was great to hear the voices of our two friends.

Jenny gained up some form of consciousness and cuddled up to me. “Thanks girlies” I stated. I hit the speaker button so both Jenny and I could hear.

“We just wanted to be the first to wish you the best on this special day.” Sarah stated. “You are two of the most kind and caring people we have ever met. We hope you have a great day.”

“Aw thanks Girls” Jenny said as she snuggled in even closer.

“Besides, I owe you for the middle of the night call Alexa” Nikki reminded me, earning giggles from everyone, but me.”

“Thanks again you two, for everything.” I said before the loving couple let us go back to sleep.

“That was great of them. We got real lucky when we met them.” Jenny told me before she kissed me on the cheek. I snuggled back in with my wife to get a few more hours of sleep. But I found it hard. Mostly because I had one thing on my mind.

Revenge. :-p

####

Some years in the future…

Alexa was looking over a folder that had been dropped on her desk. The funding request, while not out of the ordinary, seemed a bit larger. Alexa was 100% behind the initiative but was a bit worried as to how the board would respond. She needed some time to clear her head a bit and knew the perfect place to go. She stood and made her way down two floors to the in-house daycare that was in the offices of the Thompson Foundation. Alexa wasn’t spotted right away by the little girl, but Alexa saw her. Everyday Alexa couldn’t get over how much like her mother the little girl looked like her mother, the blonde hair, blue eyes and the smile that could melt hearts. And it did, especially her other mother’s. Abby turned and saw Alexa and let out a joyful squeal “Momma!” and got up from her crayoning and ran over to Alexa. “How is my little girl today?” The three-year-old backed away with a sour look on her face. Alexa knew what caused this “I’m sorry, how is my big girl today?” Abby smiled and began to explain the adventures she had been on this morning. “Did you come for lunch momma?” Abby asked, Alexa nodded and the two headed off to join the others in peanut butter sandwiches and grapes.

An hour later, Alexa was back at her desk. After dispensing with her emails and phone calls, Alexa was back looking at the requests from the various organizations, but she kept coming back to her concerns over the request from the Program for Human Sexuality, She had placed a call over to the program, but found that the director was out of the office and the liaison was out to lunch. She spun around in her chair and looked out the window, there in the parking lot was a white Rolls Royce Limo. Perfect, Alexa thought. Maybe Mary would be able to help her with this. She gathered up her things and went over to the corner office of the Chairman of the Foundation.

“Hello Sandra, is Mary available?” Alexa asked her grandmother-in-law’s assistant. Before Sandra could answer a very familiar giggle could be heard coming from behind the office door. Alexa looked down at Sandra. “When did this happen?” a bemused Alexa asked. Sandra explained that this was a somewhat common occurrence in the afternoon. Alexa shook her head and went through the door. There on the couch were the opposite ends of the age spectrum of the Thompson family “What are you two doing?” Alexa asked, trying to fight back the laughter. Abby turned “Hi Momma. Me and gamma are playing Bawbies” Alexa continued to shake her head. “I can see that. Where did they come from?” Alexa asked. She noticed the door for the closet in the corner of the office was open. Alexa walked over and saw everything you could ever think of for a little girl to play with. Dolls, tea sets along with Barbies and every imaginable accessory. Before Alexa could go on, Sandra buzzed into the office. “Jenny on the phone for you.

Alexa walked over to the desk while the two occupants of the couch continued to giggle away. Alexa picked up the phone and heard her wife on the other end of the line. “Hey Babe, you called?” Jenny said. Alexa told her she had called about the proposal. “Just a second babe I’m going to put you on speaker.” And Alexa pushed a button and put down the receiver. She instructed Jenny to say hi. “Hello. Who else am I talking to?” Jenny asked. She was greeted with a diminutive voice. “Hi mommy!” No one in the office could see the smile on Jenny’s face.

“Hey Angel. Are you helping momma?” Jenny asked. “No, playing Bawbies with gamma” Abby announced. “What! Grandma! What are you doing?” Mary harrumphed.

“You two used to be a lot more fun. Come on Abby, let’ get the Dreamhouse out” Mary said. Jenny told Alexa to pick up the phone. “Lex, remind me to apologize to daddy tonight.”

####

“Hurry up Abby. Grandpa will be home soon” Jenny called up to our daughter, who had demanded that she be able to get dressed by herself. Jenny began walking back to the sofa that I was sitting on. As she sat down, Jenny looked at me accusingly. “She is slower than you” my wife said.

“Excuse me?” I said in defense. “Who is always the last one ready whenever we go somewhere? She gets it from you” I retorted. Jenny stuck her tongue out at me and let out a giggle. Before I could even make sure she used the tongue properly, we were confronted with our little girl standing in front of us.

“You look so pretty” I tell our little girl. She is wearing a beautiful sleeveless dress that was made for her.

“Auntie Sarah is the best dress maker” she says beaming. I could only smile at the little angel that stood before us. However, her other mother was not quite as taken with our daughter.

“What are you wearing on your feet young lady?” I joined Jenny in looking at our daughter’s feet.

‘My boots!” Abby said proudly “Just like momma and Auntie Stephie!” Jenny and I looked at each other and shook our heads as we looked at our daughter resplendent in the beautiful red dress Sarah had worn, and her red cowboy boots. Jenny and I looked at each other trying to decide who was going to address this issue. Jenny pointed at herself.

“Abby angel, the boots don’t match the dress” Jenny tried to explain to the three-year-old.

“But they’re red, like the dress” Abby said in defense.

“Yes, they are red honey, but they don’t go with that dress.” Jenny tried to explain.

“Why don’t you go put those black shoes with the red bows on them that we bought the other day?” I offered up.

“No momma! I want to wear my boots!” Abby stated defiantly.

“But you can’t” Jenny pleaded one more time. Just then a new voice entered the discussion.

“And why can’t she wear the boots Jennifer? I think they look great.” Marty said.

“Grampa!” Abby squealed and raced over to the man of the day. Marty reached down and snatched up his granddaughter.

“Dad!” Jenny pleaded. ‘They don’t go with the dress!”

Marty just smiled as he held the little girl and gave her a tickle. “I think they are just fine” he said as he exchanged an Eskimo kiss with the little bundle of joy,

45 minutes later, we were seated in the large dining room of the Lafayette Country Club. Marty and Abby having fun coloring on a placemat and laughing away. I leaned over to Jenny and whispered. “Looks like we have been replaced.” I said. Jenny laughed.

“We were replaced 3 years ago.” Jenny said. And even though we had lost the battle of the boots, neither of us could be any happier.

####

“When are they going to be here?” Abby whined as she looked out the window on the side of the door.

“Come sit down Abigail. They will be here soon. A watched pot never boils.” I tell our 5-year-old daughter. Jenny begins giggling as she sits next to me on the couch, looking at her iPad.

“What?” I ask my wife defensively.

“You are turning into Char more and more” Jenny says before leaning over to give me a quick kiss just before Abby crawled into Jenny’s lap.

“Mama is becoming grandma?” Abby asks. Jenny laughs and rubs noses with our daughter and tells her yes, I am. Before I can state my response to my wife’s views, the gate buzzer goes off. I pull up the gate camera app on my phone and see a large black car sitting at the gate. Jenny and I had arranged for a car to pick our friends up. I push a button to open the gate and watch as the black limousine pulls down the driveway. Abby jumps off Jenny’s lap and grabs both of our hands. Come on Momma and Mommy! They’re here!” Abby squeals in delight as we ‘assist’ her in getting off the couch. Jenny and I giggle as we try and catch up to our daughter. The door was already open and Abby half way to the car by the time we reached it.

You would think after ten years of friendship and all the time we have spent together that we wouldn’t get excited, but there was still a little squeal as our British friends exited the car. Abby got the first hugs, but it wasn’t long before we were exchange hugs with Sarah and Nikki and lead them into the house. Abby had taken control of Emily and the two hold hands as the walk up the steps into the house.

“So good to be back at the lake” Sarah says as she immediately goes to the window with Jenny while Nikki and I keep an eye on the next generation.

“Can you believe we are at this point in our lives?” I ask Nikki,

“Sure. I figured I would be a married mother hanging out with our good friends in the states.” Nikki said with a giggle. The nearness of our girls stopped me from making my typical response to my British sister. We join our wives at the window and eventually lead them out onto the patio, making sure the two little ones follow. “Did you buy a toy store?” Nikki asks with a laugh as there are toys scattered all over the patio.

“No, some one here has their grandfather wrapped around their little finger” I say warning more giggles from our friends and a groan from my wife.

“My father and I had to have a long talk about his purchasing” Jenny said. I added that it did no good as the toys kept accumulating. The four of us watch as pride our two daughters get down to playing. It then I heard Abby ask a question.

“What do you want to play Emily?” my daughter asks.

“Barbies” and excited three-year-old Emily says. Abby stands up and reaches for her friend’s hand.

“Come on Emily. Grandma has the best Barbies” we watch as our daughters head hand in hand towards Mary and the guesthouse. I groan.

“That’s the one I need to talk to. She is worse than Marty.”

####

It was a quiet day at the offices of Thompson Foundation. I had been at meetings all week in Washington, returning last night. The accumulated pile on my desk was daunting, but after a hard morning, I was able to plow through everything. As I read over the financial disclosures and some of the legal documents, I kind of longed for the days when I was just the Director LGBT services and not the Executive Director of the Foundation. I looked over at the picture of three of the most important women in my life and quietly cursed the oldest one in it. “It’s all your fault, Mary” I said with a giggle. It had been a few years but I did miss the woman who had always been there for me.

My thoughts of my late grandmother-in-law were interrupted by the notification of an incoming video call. I turn towards my monitor and hit the keyboard. On the screen was my ‘British; sister and she did not look happy. “Hey Nikki, what’s up?”

“We have a problem.” Nikki said. I was trying to think what that may be. I was trying to think if there was anything that had come across my desk recently involving our work with Heavenly Talent. The only thing I could think of was our recent work at a Pride Rally in London, where Jamie had spoken and I asked if that was it. “No something bigger than that. Have you talked to Abby today?”

“No” I said. “I have been in DC the last few days and Jenny is a conference. Did Abby call you with a problem?” I started to get a bit nervous.

“No she is OK but she called Emily. It seems that Abby is going to be studying in London for her second semester this school year.” I smiled.

“That’s great! I knew she was waiting to hear something about that.” I said. Then it hit me. “Wait a second. Did you say second semester?” I asked. Nikki nodded and I groaned. “That means...”

“Yep. Emily will be eighteen. I think this might be what you call payback.” Nikki giggled a bit at that. “Well there is one good thing. They can’t be any worse than us when we were younger.” Horror gripped me even tighter.

“I hope not.” I said. “Thanks for the heads up. I will call you guys later, I need to call Jenny. Give Sarah a hug from me.” Nikki said she would, and we ended the call. In uncharacteristic fashion I yelled out for my assistant, “Lizzy! Get me Jenny and Abby on the phone!”

“Which do you want first?” Lizzy asked as she stood in the door way. I told her to get Abby that I would call Jenny. I hit speed dial from my cell phone sitting on my desk. Jenny answered on the second ring.

“Hey babe. I’ve missed you.” She said. “Can’t wait to get home tonight. Everything OK?”

“No. Nikki just called. It seems our daughter will be studying in London second semester.”

“That’s great!” Jenny said “No wait! That means that Emily will be eighteen. Oh shit.”

“That’s what I said.”

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Something in my eye again

Sara S's picture

Smiling as tears pool in my eyes, thank you for this Debbie! Please have a Happy New Year! Looking forward to what the Jamieverse has in store for 2019!

xoxo
Sara S

Kris

Will be missed.

Thanks for publishing this, Debbie.

Hugs, Cheryl

It's sad we lost Kris

Samantha Heart's picture

But this is still a good story. The "girs" (meaning the 2 sets of mothers) are going to have a hard time with their daughters lol probably not as much as rhey were.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.